Date Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plus..." Elliot's fingers traced off of Damian and down herself as she began to run them along her own smooth belly with glowing affection. "I wouldn't be able to hide our love for much longer anyway."

As Elliot relished in the proof of their love growing inside her, Damian grinned wolfishly as his arm snaked around the female, commandingly taking his prize by the waist. Elliot just hummed girlishly as her Beasty owner led her downstairs and to the front door. The Dog stepped his slave through to the outside, Elliot all to happy to finally expose herself to society as what she was. Damian had stripped her of Frank's name, stripped her of her status as a wife and now displayed her as nothing more than his trophy bitch and the mother to his pups.

And as the sunlight shone on her true self for the first time, Elliot merely sighed in utter contentment and leaned heavily into Damian's savage form as the Beast led her away to their new lives.

12