Date Night Ch. 05

Story Info
Ed brings his best friend into Izzy's life.
6.3k words
4.33
6.4k
10

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from all of you and you are the reason I do this.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

* * * * *

Two weeks after date night, Ed was getting a little antsy. That night had combined two of his fantasies involving Izzy into one incredible night. Now he wanted a way to do it again. He wanted to ogle Izzy's breasts wobbling with her nipples dancing while someone ate her pussy to multiple orgasms. He wanted to observe her taut firm belly ripple underneath her silky soft skin as she climaxed. He wanted to see her hips and legs shimmer, tremble and shake as she peaked over and over, while another man fucked her.

Ed had always loved having Izzy dress in skin tight or skin revealing fashions and having other men or now women drool over his wife. He had dreams about what it would be like to have another man send Izzy into her orgasmic stratosphere, but now that had happened and he wanted more. He could also tell that Izzy wanted the same thing, but only with his blessing and under his watchful eye.

To Ed she was to most beautiful, erotic woman in the world and in the midst of an orgasm she was simply breathtaking. He didn't want to scare her or God-forbid lose her, but date night had changed how he wanted her. She was no longer just his wife, lover or mate; she was also his fantasy lover and his private pornstar.

So, how to fulfill both their fantasies, but still stay safe and keep Izzy protected raised questions. During date night, he had enthusiastically watched Olga and the giant send Izzy into continuous blissful climaxes, but he had not planned it. Even though he loved watching her explode in ecstasy over and over, he was a little nervous about what they were doing to his love.

From now on he wanted it to be under his control, but how? Almost if the universe had the answer, his best friend Don called about a golf date. Ed knew this was the answer, because Izzy loved him as much as he did. Don was six foot three inches and looked like he had been chiseled out of granite. His arms, his broad chest and abs were like muscles layered on top of muscles. Don was his partner during his time with the special forces and they were best friends despite their color difference. He was African-American, still single and women flocked to him, but the only woman he seemed to love was Izzy.

He met Don the next day and during the round of golf Ed kept dropping hints about spicing up Izzy's and his love life. He even brought up her stripper routine during date night. Ed knew that Don was dreaming about seeing Izzy on stage and he double bogeyed the next two holes. On the eighteenth hole they had to wait for the tee box and Ed launched into his idea. "Don, I want you to make love to Izzy!"

Don stared at him as if he were out of his mind. Izzy was his dream girl and one of the reasons he had never married. If he could ever find a woman like Izzy, he would snap her up in a heartbeat and never let another man near her. Fortunately for Ed, Izzy was one in ten million and in a class by herself. She was drop-dead gorgeous, smart, loving and from what he had seen passionate, in-other-words everything any man could want. Staring at Ed he bellowed, "What in the Sam-Hill are you talking about?"

Ed began, "Izzy has always been an exhibitionist and loves showing off her incredible body in slinky and revealing fashions. She loves the way men look at her and usually she is red-hot in bed after she has exhibited herself." Don nodded with a grin on his face.

"Everything changed after her night in the strip club. What I didn't tell you, was her friend bound her to the stripper pole and ravaged her with her mouth and fingers. Afterwards, a seven-foot giant fucked her senseless and all of this was on stage." Don's mouth fell open as the vision of Izzy squirming in orgasmic rapture swam in his brain.

"The week after date night was unbelievable. Izzy jumped me three to five times a day and our sex life was better than it has ever been. Now we haven't made love in three days and I can see it in her eyes, she wants the date night again. But I can't let strangers fuck my wife, I want it to be someone I trust." Don's hand started to shake and he dropped his club.

Don stuttered, "Ed, I ugh, Ed. You know I think you are the luckiest guy in the world and I would give my arm to have Izzy or anything even close to her. What exactly do you want me to do? Seduce her, drive her wild, fuck her or just have a threesome?"

Ed stood for a second and in a soft tone said, "I want you to take her out, show her off, tease her and if she will give in, which I'm not sure of, make love to her. Whatever you do, I want to be there to watch."

Don stood silent as the tee box cleared. Ed could see his mind churning with the possibilities. He turned to Ed as he addressed his ball and said, "I would give anything to make love to Izzy, so yes I'm in, but are you sure you really want to do this?"

Ed nodded his assent and Don turned back to his tee shot. Don was a scratch player and when he banana sliced the ball onto the last green, he knew Don was in.

Ed and Don talked about Izzy a lot during the next week and both of them got more and more excited about the possibilities. Then the opportunity came, an awards dinner.

Izzy seemed non-committal when Ed mentioned the awards banquet. However, Ed couldn't know that her heart started beating a little faster. She had always had fantasies about Don. He was a war buddy of Ed's from Iraq and they hung out together a lot.

To top it all off, he looked like a dark chocolate statue, and she had always wanted a taste. Until she met him, she had never been attracted to an African-American. He swayed her and she always wondered about what kind of lover he would be.

"I'd have to get a new dress and shoes, not to mention my hair," Izzy said.

"So, you don't want to go?"

"No... uh yes I guess I could go. It's just kind of sudden."

"Well, Don didn't plan it like that. His date cancelled."

"All right, I guess I could get ready in time." Izzy walked out of the room and almost screamed in glee.

Don arrived early at Izzy's house. The limo was scheduled to pick them up there at seven.

Ed answered the door and invited him in saying, "You look dapper tonight in your black tux."

"Thanks, but these things drive me crazy," he answered placing his finger inside the collar and rubbing. "Is Izzy ready?"

"Are you kidding man. Have you ever had a woman ready when you got to her house for a date?"

"Now that you mentioned it, no," he said and they both laughed. However, thirty seconds later, Izzy was walking down the stairs. The two men turned and stared.

"Wow," Ed and Don said at the same time.

Izzy was wearing a red velvet dress. It fit her like a glove and was short on her thighs and low cut. The dress barely covered the nipples of her bountiful breasts with spaghetti straps leaving her sensual shoulders, neck and the tops of her breasts bare. The tight fit showed off her tiny waist and muscular ass and was short enough to show off her elegant dancers' legs. Her hair was up on her head and she had little curls running down the sides. Her eyes were highlighted with mascara and her lipstick matched her dress. There was a diamond broach around her neck and a matching bracelet on her wrist.

"Do you like?" Izzy said turning around in front of the two men. She could feel their eyes on her and a little chill ran through her body. The dress was backless narrowly approaching the top of her ass and something they hadn't seen until she turned around.

Both men stood with their mouths open. "Well, if you can close your mouth long enough Don, you can put my wrap on me," Izzy said handing him a coordinated shoulder wrap.

"Take good care of her," Ed said, suddenly sad that he wasn't going out with his gorgeous wife.

As the two walked down the sidewalk together, Ed watched Izzy swing her sexy ass in the tight dress. He felt another pang of regret but it wasn't enough to dull his excitement at the prospects of the two doing something tonight.

Don opened the limo door and let Izzy get in. As soon as she stepped into the stretch limo, she saw a pretty blonde woman of thirty-five or so. Next to her was a much older man. He had gray hair and must have been in his sixties.

"Izzy, this is Mr. Ted Richard, my boss, and his wife Erica."

"Pleased to meet you," Izzy said shaking Erica's hand and then Mr. Richard's.

As the chauffeur drove them downtown, Izzy assessed the two people across from her. It was obviously a May/December marriage. Erica was young and vibrant, her eyes sparkling. Ted was... well old. They didn't fit together. However, Izzy knew that he must have a bundle of money.

When they reached the Ballroom, the four of them were led to a center table. Don was one of the guests of honor and was to be awarded the top award. Ted Richard was going to do the presentation. After dinner and the awards, there was a band for dancing. Izzy felt men's eyes caressing her delicious figure and women eyeing Don's physique. She did a little strut and was rewarded with a couple of wives punching their ogling husbands.

It took about two hours to eat and get all the other awards out of the way. Then Ted presented Don with his award. Don gave a short acceptance speech and the formal part of the evening was over.

"Don and Izzy," Ted said, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you. Since I had my second heart attack, I get tired very easily. My driver, Bruce, is going to take me home and then he will be available for you." Then he turned to his wife and said, "Honey if you want to stay a while, Bruce can bring you home with Don and Izzy."

"Okay sweetie, but I will go home with you," Erica said and stood to exit with her husband.

A few minutes later, the band started to play. Don invited Izzy out on the dance floor.

Several dances later Izzy and Don returned to the table.

They gulped a couple of drinks and when the music started again Don led Izzy back to the dance floor. He found her to be an excellent dancer. She moved with grace and ease and kept up with Don on every song. After five or six dances, Don led Izzy back to the table.

"Whew, you are going to wear me out," Don said wiping his brow with a handkerchief.

The two of them were sitting at the table when the lights dimmed. The band began to play a medley of slow songs. Don took Izzy's hand and led her to the dance floor.

Izzy snuggled into Don as they slow danced around the room. Izzy didn't realize it but Don was slowly leading her to a dark corner. She had her head on his shoulder and her soft breasts pressed to his chest as they swayed to the soft music.

Suddenly, Izzy could feel Don getting excited. When she looked up in surprise, his lips came down to hers. Izzy would have pulled away but she had been longing for a kiss all evening. Feeling Don's massive cock pressing against her belly as they danced left her longing for more and his kiss left her swooning. She had always dreamed of making love to Don, but she would be cheating on Ed... still.

She knew that it was much too public a place for her to be kissing someone. However, the wine, the music, and Don's strong arms made her throw caution to the wind and melt into his embrace. Their bodies gently swayed together as their tongues dueled. She could feel Don's hands slip down to her velvet covered ass cheeks. A little moan escaped her lips when his strong fingers pressed into her flesh and she responded by pressing her womanly cleft into his cock. She felt dizzy with desire as the kiss deepened and oh, how she wanted this.

"Oh my," they heard and pulled their lips apart quickly. When they looked around, they saw a couple of Don's co-workers smiling at them.

Both Don and Izzy were embarrassed, but Izzy was also thrilled. Having people watch her being seduced was exciting. She knew that they had seen Don's hands kneading her ass and the fire inside her flared.

"Uh... uh... we were just..." Izzy started to say.

"I could see what you were 'just' doing," they said but there was a smile on their face.

Just then, the band took a break and they went back to the table.

Izzy took a break and left for the powder room, relieved that she could take a break from Don's overwhelming dazzling magnetism. Her head spun as she sat in a stall. Ed put her in this position and so he should pay the price. She slipped off her panties, twirled them on her finger then stuffed them in her purse. Izzy didn't notice that the corner of her pink panties was hanging out of her purse as she walked out of the lady's room.

Waiting for her outside the lady's room was Ed. She came to a full stop, stunned that he was here waiting for her. Her mouth hung open just before she stuttered, "Ed, Baby, what are you doing here?"

Ed came over to her and while his lips nuzzled her neck, his fingers went under her dress and stroked her drenched pussy. Then he whispered, "Were you going to fuck my best friend on the dance floor?

As he stroked her clit all she could do was moan, "Oh God he is so fucking hot. Let me put on another show and I want you to watch!"

Ed nibbled on her earlobe and then down her neck. "That was why Don invited you to the banquet. I want you to make everyone here crave your body and I want to see at least five orgasms from you before you come home with me. When we get home, we are going to relive your show and I promise to keep you cumming till the sun comes up."

Izzy almost swooned with his words and his fingers stroking her clit. She whimpered softly, "Oh Yes, make me show the crowd how sexy I am. Make Don strip me, show my nude body to the audience and make him give me orgasm after orgasm while the crowd watches. Then take me home and make love to me until I'm in an orgasmic daze."

Izzy kissed him with all the love she had. No other man would indulge her fantasies like this and she loved him like no other. Izzy rubbed her soaked pussy against his fingers hoping to start the evening with her first climax, but Ed withdrew his fingers. She was left panting with desire and need as he kissed her once more and then with a sexy pat on the ass, sent her to Don.

She went back out and found Don waiting for her. The band was playing another medley of slow songs. Don noticed Ed following Izzy and he gave him a sly wink. He pulled Izzy back on the floor after noticing the little band of pink sticking out of her purse and he knew what the wink was for. As they danced, Izzy plastered herself to Don's body. Izzy seductively smiled and pulled Don tighter. She noticed all the eyes in the crowd were watching her and her exhibitionism kicked into overdrive.

She wanted every eye in the room watching her. The excitement in her womb began urgently telling her that she needed more. Izzy wanted everyone in the crowd to watch and crave her body. In addition, she needed Don to tease and drive her wild in front of the crowd. She stepped back from Don, twirled letting the spaghetti straps of her dress droop down her arms revealing more of her breasts as the cups of her dress sagged. Izzy grabbed the bottom of her already short dress and began to pull it up as she provocatively danced, revealing the bottom of her ass cheeks.

Don watched in amazement and felt his already hard cock stiffen even more. The top of her dress had slid down far enough for him to see the top of her areolas and he knew soon her entire breasts would be uncovered. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him, holding her tight as his hands roamed freely over her sensuously fiery form. Her eyes were wild with lusty excitement and he knew what she wanted right now, here on the dance floor.

Don began to kiss Izzy's neck, bringing chills to her. His hands slowly worked down her back until he was holding her ass cheeks. Then they were kissing again. The room began to spin around Izzy as the kiss went on and on. They were no longer moving but standing motionless, except for their lips and Don's hands.

When Izzy finally pulled away breathlessly, she looked over and gasped. She looked around the room to see if anyone else noticed them kissing. She saw that only a few people were left and they were mostly drunk, but everyone left was watching them. She felt Don's hand slid down the back of her gown until he slid his hand underneath the fabric.

"Yes," she whispered huskily. Then she watched with wide eyes as his hand moved to her breast. Slowly, his large hand slid down and into the top of her gown. She heard a moan and realized it was her, but she made no move to stop him. Izzy could feel her juice filling the space where her panties had been a few minutes earlier. She watched Don's hand move underneath her low-cut gown.

Then she heard a zipper and felt his monstrous cock slid between her legs, nudging between her slick pussy lips and rubbing her already soaked pussy and clit. She moaned, "Oh God, Yes. Fuck me in front of everyone."

Don looked into Izzy's wild eyes and saw deep lusty desire. Not only did she want him, but she wanted the crowd to watch him fuck her and send her to Nirvana. Don had always loved her and he knew, despite Ed's desires, this may be his only shot at making love to this incredibility gorgeous and passionate woman. His lusty needs overrode his common sense and he forgot that many of his co-workers were watching.

He quickly unzipped the back of her dress pulling it completely off of her and leaving her gloriously and spectacularly naked. Izzy gasped excitedly showing everything she had to the crowd. She felt decadently alive, wantonly desired as every eye in the room raked over her beautiful form.

While she was basking in her naked glory Don picked her up, flipped her upside down and seated her delicious womanly slot on his mouth. She let out a scream of shock as he manhandled her like a tiny, sexy doll. Her scream of surprise turned into a scream of passion as his lips sucked on her pussy, devouring her nectar. Her gorgeous legs sitting on his shoulders squeezed his head, locking his mouth over her sexually overwhelmed pussy. She whimpered with longing as his tongue fluttered rapidly over her clit.

It was then that she noticed his large, chocolate shaft begging for attention in front of her face. It was so large, imposing that it made her mouth water. Izzy's tongue licked him like an ice-cream cone, tasting a little of her own nectar. That was all it took and she gobbled as much of his cock as she could into her mouth. She barely got an inch past the head of his cock, but began to bob up and down getting more and more of his cock in her mouth.

Don moaned into her pussy as she frantically sucked his cock. Her gag reflexes tightened on his cock as she kept trying to take him deeper. He knew he wouldn't last long with her ferocious deep throating of his cock. So, he sucked her clit between his lips while his tongue pounded her clit relentlessly. She screamed around his cock and within seconds her hips, legs and belly spasmed with a wild orgasmic dance.

Her screams, and moans continued while she was deep throating his cock. It brought him near his climax, but somehow, he held off. He needed recovery time, so he sucked on her clit again sending her into another apocalyptic orgasm that made her whole body shake and spasm. She arched her back losing his cock in the process and if he hadn't been holding her tight, she would have fallen.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12