Date Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don took advantage of her blissful distraction and manhandled her right side up and set her on her feet. Unfortunately, Izzy's legs were weak, wobbly from her body rattling orgasms and couldn't support her. With her legs still shaking, she collapsed in a naked heap on the floor, but Don immediately picked her up in his arms and kissed her. He murmured in her ear, "Are you ready for the real thing?"

She looked out into the crowd surrounding them, found Ed's eyes which were telling her that he couldn't wait to see her skewered by Don's massive cock. Izzy looked back at Don and nodded her head. He held her in his arms, spread her legs around his muscled abs and while holding an ass cheek in each hand, he rubbed the head of his cock through her womanly lips.

With the head of his cock nudging open her pussy she screamed, "Oh Yes, Oh Yes, show everyone what you can do to me."

Don slowly began to feed his cock into her soft, wet and warm womanly cavity. She was incredibly tight around head of his cock and she was whimpering as he spread her lips. Only when the head of his cock slipped passed her pussy lips and into her anxiously waiting channel did she sigh and moan with pleasure. Her eyes held Ed's gaze until his cock slid inside her and her eyes rolled back in unbelievable pleasure.

Ed felt a blast of primal lust as he watched his gorgeous wife being taken by his best friend. When her eyes rolled back in her head with blissful ecstasy, he felt his cock throb in his pants. This was what he dreamed of. Izzy was the most wildly erotic woman he had ever seen. No porn movie could ever come close to his wife, as Don's large, thick cock began to work its way inside the woman he loved.

Her body shuttered as her eyes come back to focus on him. The rapture shaking her body poured out through her eyes and into his. She showed him everything she was feeling, and it was ever the fantasy that he had ever dreamed about. Their eyes were joined as Don continued his slow descent into the depths of Izzy's quaking form. The passion flowed back and forth through them.

Don's cock seemed to scrape over her clit while the head of his cock rubbed her G-spot and her nipples raked over the wiry hair on his chest. The triple stimulation rocketed her towards her climax. The tremors in her belly and the undulations in her pussy were pushing her over the orgasmic abyss and she didn't know how to stop it. Her face was a mask of painful concentration as she tried to obey Ed's silent commands to let the orgasm build.

She looked up and met her husband's eyes and gathered strength from his loving and confident gaze. His belief in her helped her push back from the void and regain control. In that brief moment, she knew he was the man she had always dreamed of, and she would be his as long as he wanted her.

Don felt her fingernails digging into his arm and knew Izzy was fighting to hold back her orgasm. He held her tightly as he redoubled his efforts to fill her like never before. He whispered in her ear, "My God, Izzy I'm proud of you and now I want to show the crowd how passionate you are and how immense pleasure you feel."

"Oh Don, I feel so wickedly sexy and very wanton right now," she whispered back.

She gasped and then turned around and attacked his mouth with a ferocious kiss. She felt like a puppet mounted on his cock with every twitch sending more and more bliss through her wildly contorting form. He was in charge, challenging her to keep up and let the ecstasy consume her.

"Oh Don, I need you... I need you deep inside me... Fuck me now," she whispered huskily.

Don's audience started growing and coming closer, but they all stayed respectfully silent with their mouths open as they watched Izzy writhing in ecstasy in the middle of the dance floor. Izzy felt her Don's hands, mouth and cock driving her crazy, but the crowd's eyes felt like another hundred hands and tongues caressing her. Don was driving her wild with desire, but the crowd's lust poured gasoline on her already impassioned body.

"Ohhh Don. I'm there. OOHHHHH Don... cumming."

She looked into Ed's eyes and he was telling her to let everything go. They wanted the crowd to see Izzy explode in uncontrolled bliss. He wanted them to see his gorgeous wife's lithe scrumptious body writhe in the kind of rapture none of the crowd had ever seen. He was so proud of her and couldn't wait to see her body shake, her eyes lost in orgasmic overload, her mouth open in a wordless scream of passion. He mouthed, "Let go Baby."

"Oh Don... Oh Don I can't stop."

"Then cum and cum hard," he whispered passionately into her ear.

She started cumming before he even had the head of his cock fully inside her. She was trying to be quiet and had her mouth open in a silent scream, but as he rammed into her, she came again and couldn't help herself, "Oh GOD... OOOhhh... MAAASSTTEERR... OOHHHH MY MMMAAASSSSTTEERR."

He held her hips and began slow, deep thrusts into her quivering pussy. Then he ran his hands around her tight belly running his hands up to cup both breasts. He thumbed her diamond hard nipples and pinched down on them both. As she came again, Izzy clamped down hard on his cock with her cunt and arched her back, thrusting her tits towards the staring dancers. Izzy could feel the crowd's eyes on her, but she couldn't see them because her multiple orgasms had her eyes fogged with exploding passion. Izzy's cum took her breath away and her legs started shaking, forcing Don to hold her and keep her from falling.

Even in the throes of orgasm she knew how to help him display her and the wanton excitement of it all made her cum that much harder. "OOHHHH MY MMMAAASSSSTTEERR... Ohhhhh God... Ohhhhh God."

Izzy was in an erotic stupor blasting from orgasm to orgasm. She was cumming so hard her entire body was shaking and she had virtually no control over her arms and legs. In between blinding orgasms, she felt more than saw the crowd watching her while Don was conducting an erotic symphony with her body. Never had Izzy felt anything like this. The combination of being exposed naked to the crowd, and then having Don make love to her, had her mind, heart and body exploding in space.

Ed watched in complete awe. Izzy was lost in a lustful, body consuming fog. She couldn't think, see or hear, all she could do was feel the huge cock stimulating every nerve in her body. Izzy seemed to feel like a marionette with Don's cock and Ed's eyes tugging on her erotic strings and she had no control over how her body reacted. But, having the two men control her in front of an audience was the most erotic things she had ever felt.

Izzy could barely catch her breath as one climax morphed into the next intense orgasm. She was floating on a fluffy cloud of bliss with fireworks exploding inside her. Never in her wildest dreams had she even thought something like this was possible. Then the next massive cum robbed her of all thought and she could only feel what Don and Ed were doing to her.

Don looked at the audience and everyone in the vicinity had stopped dancing and was watching this beautiful goddess get royally fucked. He cupped her boobs and presented them to everyone watching, then he slid his hands easily over her taut belly to finger her clit. All the while, he was fucking his cock into her with deep, slow thrusts. Izzy's body was quivering, shaking, and judging by the nonstop clamping and grip of her cunt, she was orgasming continuously.

Izzy was completely naked in the middle of the dance floor, cumming hard and Don's hands were her only support. Don continued to pull her strings with Izzy dancing for the crowd as his cock and hands held her, tugging on her like marionette strings.

The crowd gasps as this gorgeous passionate woman naked in their midst writhed in continual orgasms. Seeing this massive cock splitting Izzy in two as her magnificent body contorted in orgasmic splendor had the crowd grabbing their own crotch. Her breasts heaved and her nipples seemed to point at everyone as they bounced with her attempts to catch her breath between cums.

Izzy's legs were shaking so hard they weren't supporting her at all and her orgasm went up another notch. She was twitching like she was having a mini seizure with the audience on the dance floor all watching her explode in orgasmic splendor.

Don wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and hips and straightened his legs. His cock slid deep into her and she was impaled completely on him as he lifted her further off the ground. She twisted her legs behind him and now she was on display impaled on his cock with his arms the only other thing keeping her in the air.

He didn't think it was possible, but she started cumming harder as he started to pull her up and down on his cock. Her orgasm had clamped his dick in place deep inside her so that he could barely move.

The audience mostly had their mouths open in wonder as this vision of beauty, this goddess, was displayed and held in the air by this man who was fucking her beyond senseless. The eroticism of the moment got to him as well and Don blasted his cum deep into Izzy spasming pussy. She continued to scream and thrash in his arms and started to quake in a body-wracking orgasm.

He held onto her while he continued to pump his cum deep into her body. He also continued to caress her taut belly, her sumptuous breasts, naughty nipples and would tweak her clit to keep her cumming. However, after a while, he quit cumming but continued to display his prize for another minute before squatting to set Izzy back on her feet. Her legs were like rubber and he had to hold her to keep her from falling. He put himself away back in his pants and said, "Stand still for one second, Baby."

He turned her towards him and held her body as it continued to quiver erotically. He looked into her lust-clouded yet beautiful blue eyes and whispered in her ear, "My God Izzy, you are the most beautiful and erotic woman I know, and I am so proud of you. Now remember that you are a goddess and you are my goddess. I want you to walk tall and proud to our table with your gorgeous tits thrust triumphantly out for everyone to see."

It was then that Ed intervened and as he looked into Izzy's eyes, he saw a deep pool of love and trust being aimed back at him. Even though she was still quivering from her multiple orgasms and her legs were shaking, she stood erect. She couldn't help but boldly display her breasts, but she pulled back her shoulders anyway. As she started for the table, he reached out and stopped her and she turned to look at him questioningly. He grabbed her chin and tilted her face towards him and gave her a short sumptuous kiss. Then he put his arm around her waist and they walked to the table together with Don following.

When they reached the table, she stood there, a posed sensual, naked goddess while he draped a cape around her, fastened the clasp at her neck and picked up her dress. The cape gaped open at the hips so her lust swollen naked pussy was still on display. Izzy stood regally and felt like the goddess her husband said she was. With hers and Don's combined juices evident running down the inside of her legs and her womanly folds gleaming, she felt wanton, incredibly sexy and proud to belong to the man she called Ed. Don followed behind proud to be part of their fantasy.

She looked at him and whispered, "Ed, my legs are still shaking too badly to walk all the way to the car. Could you help your woman to the car?"

His heart grew that night. He opened her cape and flipped it over her shoulder, so once again her completely naked body was on display, her arms still locked around his neck and her breasts exposed proudly in front of her. He picked her up in his arms and she snuggled into his chest as he carried this nude goddess through the staring crowd and to their car.

Don walked besides Izzy with the both of them holding hands. It seemed to everyone that tonight had been a turning point in their love or friendship; it had grown stronger and deeper. Don was part of the family now and even though nothing had been said, everyone knew this was a new beginning. Izzy felt butterflies inside her because now she was shared and displayed by two sexy, hunky men.

At the car Ed stopped and addressed Don, "Thank you for an incredible evening. Izzy was the real star, but we both love you. I know you were worried about what this would do to our friendship and I can tell you it is stronger than ever. You are the only person I would ever trust with Izzy."

Don patted Ed on the shoulder and kissed Izzy long and hard, with his hands roaming freely over her silky skin, and cupping her breasts. Izzy began to pant again and Don grinned, "I want you to know, making love to you had been a fantasy of mine for a long time. You were even more incredible than I dreamed and any time you want a repeat I will be a willing participant." Then he looked at Ed and added, "With your permission, of course."

Ed set her in the passenger seat of the car and when he sat in the driver's seat, she laid her head in his lap, kissed his cock through his pants and softy said, "Oh, Ed I don't know how I became lucky enough to have you as my husband, but I have never been cared for and taken care of the way you have treated me. I have never felt more beautiful, sexy, or desired as I do now. Oh Ed, I love you so and you make me so deliriously happy. Could a wife please beg her husband to take her home and make love to her?"

"Oh, my incredibly sexy wife, those were my plans exactly. My beautiful baby, you have no idea what a treasure you are to me. Through the entire night, not once did you flinch when we displayed you, as a matter of fact you anticipated what was our fantasy and knew how to help him make it better. Not once did you question what was going to happen with looks or with words. I am the lucky one and you are my fantasy woman."

Ed drove back to their house where they found new avenues of passion and new ways to touch each other's hearts. The evening ended with his gorgeous wife asleep on his chest and his cock buried deep inside her.

12