Date Night Ch. 06

Story Info
Ed and Don Share Izzy.
4.4k words
3.77
10.1k
10
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Date Night

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from all of you and you are the reason I do this.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 6

"I think I need a little more time alone with Izzy. She's a tough one," Don said with a smile not ready to declare victory yet either.

"Well, this is very unusual for our game of 'Who can seduce Izzy,' but I guess I'll give you another chance. Actually, I was thinking of going to Pittsburgh for a day or two next week. I can tell Izzy that I asked you to look after her. How does that sound?"

"Great!" Don said excitedly. "If I don't accomplish my objective then, I never will."

"Do I detect a little loss of confidence?" Ed said in jest.

"Nope, I just need a little quality time with her."

"All right, I'll go on Wednesday morning so you will have Wednesday and Thursday night."

"Okay," Don said trying to hide his excitement. He paused and added, "Are you still sure about this?"

"Don, Izzy seems happier than she's been in several years; even before the miscarriage. If everything works out, the three of us will be very good friends for a long, long time. Go for it man!"

"All right," Don said with a wide grin. Then he added, "I have to tell you Ed, you have one hell of a woman there. I don't know why, but she loves you a lot."

"I know. Thanks Don."

"I should be thanking you."

"All right, enough of this stuff; this is getting too mushy," Ed laughed. "Okay, so it's settled, next Wednesday will be the big night. By the way, why don't you come over Friday night? I'll pick up a movie and we can watch it on the big screen in my clubroom. It'll be another opportunity for you to soften up Izzy," Ed snickered.

"That works for me too. What time?"

"Eight should be good."

Izzy felt so naughty as she stood in the kitchen preparing snacks for the three of them. The little flowered sundress she had on barely covered her body. She hadn't worn it in years and it didn't quite come to the middle of her thighs. The top was cut too low and was tight across her bust. The thin spaghetti straps strained to hold the material over her otherwise bare breasts. The fact that she hadn't worn panties made her face flush with excitement. The high heel sandals she wore emphasized her long and sexy legs.

Don walked into the kitchen and whistled, leaning against the door jam. "Pretty sexy, lady," he said.

Izzy looked at Don and blushed. "Where's Ed?" she asked. She saw that Don was wearing one of those sleeveless muscle shirts and a pair of baggy exercise shorts. Her eyes scanned his strong chest and arms and then went to his groin. She saw a prominent bulge tenting the leg of his shorts. She turned back to the counter where she was placing some chips in a bowl and her hands began to tremble.

"Down in the theater fooling with the DVD player," Don said as he walked slowly over to Izzy. He stood behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders. Gradually, he pushed his groin into the cheeks of her soft buttocks as his hands slid slowly down her bare arms. When his lips touched the crook of her neck, he felt her shiver and little goose bumps appeared across her soft white skin. A little moan escaped her lips as she turned her head to the side, letting him tickle her neck and shoulder with his tongue.

"Don," Izzy said in admonishment when she felt his cock begin to harden. Yet, her hand reached back and touched the half-hard shaft under the leg of his shorts. Another moan escaped her lips when she felt the cotton covered head of his cock in her hand. She closed her fist around it and leaned back into Don's arms.

"Oh God Izzy," Don moaned. "Did Ed tell you that he was going out of town next week?" he whispered as his hands left her arms and moved to her now heaving breasts.

"Yes," she gasped.

Don wasn't certain the yes was the answer to his question or her reaction to his hands on her breasts. It didn't matter anyway. He began to knead the soft mounds in his hands and pressed his now fully hard cock into her squeezing hand.

Izzy moved her hand down to the leg of Don's shorts until she found the bottom opening. Her head fell back on his chest and her hand slid upward until it touched his rapidly swelling cock. She moaned as her fingers wrapped around the hot bare skin of his shaft. "Don," she moaned again as she felt his hand reach down and slowly pull the bottom of her dress up. However, she didn't stop him as he pulled it to her waist, leaving her lower half bare from her waist to her sandals.

Don turned Izzy around and his lips captured hers. His cock was outside of his shorts now and pressed to her stomach. He centered himself between her legs, his cock dripping his pre-cum on her soft skin.

"Don, we can't," Izzy sighed. She pushed him back and looked through the opening in the kitchen to make sure Ed was still downstairs. Suddenly, she felt pressure on her shoulders. It was obvious what Don wanted. She looked through the opening again and bit her lip in indecision. "Don, we can't," Izzy whimpered. She stroked his cock and looked through the opening in the kitchen to make sure Ed was still downstairs.

"Oh Izzy," Don moaned as she stroked his engorged cock.

Ed walked up the steps and stopped when he saw Don through the opening in the kitchen. He looked like he was standing there staring at nothing. He called over to Don, asking, "Where's Izzy?"

Izzy jumped from behind Don and tried to pull away. "I'm right here, Honey."

"Well, the movie is ready. I'll be downstairs," he said but stood at the top of the stairs for a minute more. He watched as Don moved his other hand to Izzy's breasts. Suddenly, he could hear Izzy's quiet moan escaping her lips as he watched her head roll to his shoulder.

Izzy looked up at Don with lust filled eyes.

"I think we had better get downstairs," Don said pulling Izzy into his arms. He could feel her hips rolling against his hard cock.

"Uh... yes... uh... I'll bring the... uh snacks down," Izzy said, her voice shaking with excitement. "You get the beer."

"Gladly," Don responded and picked up a six-pack of beer. He pushed his cock back under his shorts and watched as Izzy swayed her sexy buttocks as she left the room with the snacks. He waited for a minute, hoping his erection would fade. Finally, he gave up; figuring the beer would cover his "problem" until he could sit down.

Ed had all of the lights out in their comfortably furnished theater, leaving only the light from the TV to light the room. The large wood paneled room had a several large theater chairs, a bar, and a large screen TV with a sofa.

Don sat the beer on the coffee table, took one, and handed one to Ed. Ed had a bottle of wine chilling for Izzy. The three of them sat on the sofa, with Izzy in the middle.

"So, what's the movie?" Don asked as if he cared.

"The new Bruce Willis movie I think," Ed laughed and hit the play button.

The three of them sat back to watch the movie. Within a few minutes, Izzy had snuggled next to Ed with her legs curled up on the sofa. Her feet were touching Don's thigh. Ed had intentionally set the air conditioner to a lower temperature. He figured Izzy would want to use the afghan he had left on the coffee table.

When they were settled in, Don looked over at Izzy's position. The way she had her legs situated, he could see most of the back of her thighs. Another couple of inches and he would be able to see her bare ass. He knew that she didn't have panties on. His cock, which had settled down, began to swell again.

Izzy drank her wine as they watched the movie. About halfway through the movie, the bottle was empty and she was feeling lightheaded. As she snuggled closer to Ed, she could feel Don's eyes on her. She shifted slightly and felt her thin dress move higher on her hips. She wasn't sure what she was exposing until she heard a little gasp and felt the cool room air on her exposed buttocks.

Don acted like he was watching the movie, but his eyes were on the backs of Izzy's thighs. When she shifted, he sucked in his breath. He could see her soft buttocks but more importantly, he could also see the puffy lips of her sex squeezed between her legs. In the dim light of the room, he was certain that he could see her shiny juice on her thighs. His heart was pounding in his chest as he slowly moved his hand to the sofa, creeping closer to Izzy's curled legs. When he touched the skin of her calf, he felt her tense.

Suddenly, Izzy sat up. "I'm getting chilly," she said, reaching over to pick up the afghan and spreading it over her lower half. Then she curled up in the same position next to Ed.

Almost immediately, Don's hand went to Izzy's leg again. This time it was hidden by the afghan. He rubbed her leg for a little while and then began to move higher. Again, he could feel Izzy tense and then she trembled as his fingers reached the back of her thighs. Inch by inch they moved closer to her center.

A little whimper came from Izzy's lips and she coughed to cover it up. Don's fingers had almost reached her swollen sex lips.

Don moved his fingers gently on the silky skin just below her throbbing sex. He could feel the wetness on the tips of his fingers. Pretending to stare at the TV, Don slowly inserted his middle finger into Izzy's wet hole. He could feel her body tremble as his finger went in to the first knuckle. Then he pulled back until just the tip was in the hole. When he felt Izzy's hips push towards him, he moved his finger back inside, all the way this time.

Izzy bit her lip hard as she tried to control her reaction. Don was driving her crazy by slowly moving his finger in and out. While she was successful in controlling her trembling on the outside, on the inside, her vagina was throbbing and squeezing Don's finger like a vise. Just when she thought she would go mad, she felt Don's index finger touch her between her ass cheeks. Suddenly, she felt the tip of the finger on her little nether hole. 'He wouldn't!' Izzy thought. However, she felt Don's juice covered finger begin to enter her rear hole. She wanted to scream but instead, she tried to relax her muscles.

Don was breathing heavily. He knew he was taking a big risk because he wasn't certain how Izzy would react to a finger up her ass. However, he grew bolder when he felt Izzy push gently towards him. A smile came to his lips and he pushed hard. Suddenly, his middle finger was in her vagina and his index finger was all the way into her ass.

Don and Izzy's hearts were pounding in their chests as they both sat frozen, staring at the TV.

Ed was very much aware of activity on the sofa next to him. However, there was no way for him to know for sure what was happening. He was confident that Don had one or maybe two fingers in Izzy's vagina because he could feel Izzy struggling to remain still.

Izzy's head was spinning so much that she thought she might pass out. She had never had anything up her ass before. Now, she could feel one of Don's fingers in her ass and the other in her vagina, separated only by a thin membrane of skin. She knew that at any second, he was going to begin to move his fingers. She was on the verge of climax.

Don slowly began to pull his fingers out of Izzy's holes. When just the tips were inside, he pushed back in and felt her quiver. Then he began to slowly move them in and out. He loved the contrast between the two holes; one was wet and slick, the other tight and warm.

Izzy knew that she couldn't last long if Don kept this up. She fought desperately to keep her hips still. Her thighs quivered and suddenly she was fighting to control her rapidly approaching climax. It was a losing battle. Izzy thought she was going to lose consciousness as fireworks started to go off in her head. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes tight as electric shocks rushed through her center. She had never felt anything like it. The act of holding her body still and fighting to stop a climax intensified her pleasure tenfold.

Suddenly, Izzy's vagina and anus grew so tight that Don could barely move his fingers. He could feel his middle finger become drenched with juice and her inner walls throb. He smiled when he realized that she was climaxing. He felt her two holes sucking his fingers as he kept moving them until he felt the muscles relax. Then he slowly pulled them out.

A few minutes later Izzy stirred. She got up and went to the bathroom, leaving Ed and Don alone.

Ed looked around looking at Don and waiting for Izzy to come back from the restroom. Izzy looked into the mirror and saw her flushed cheeks. Then she heard the movie go off and music start. Izzy had no idea what was happening, but she thought it would be a good way for them to finish their night.

The soft music soothed Ed's nervousness. It had been a week since he had watched Don make love to his wife. It still seemed like a dream. It had been almost surrealistic to watch them make love on the dance floor. He could remember seeing Don's hands as they caressed Izzy's naked ass cheeks and he got hard thinking about it.

Izzy walked back to the table. Don let her slip onto the couch first and then slid in next to her.

Izzy's could feel Ed's warm thigh as she moved close to him. Then Don's thigh was pressed to her other leg. She felt so warm and protected between the two men. "Miss me?" she whispered to Ed.

"You know I did," Ed said and kissed her passionately. At the same time, his hand went to her naked thigh. He felt her spread her legs and a little moan escaped her throat.

Izzy pulled her lips away and fanned her face. "Whew, it's getting very hot in here," she said with a smile. Then, suddenly, she felt Don's hand on her other thigh. "Boys," she admonished them gently but opened her thighs wider, forcing her dress above the top of her thighs. Then she moaned when both hands moved almost in unison to the soft bare skin. She sucked in her breath as fingers touched her already swollen sex lips.

Ed's finger entered her first, followed closely by Don's.

"Oh God," she hissed as both fingers stretched her then started to move in and out. Her head began to spin as her eyes closed in pleasure. She could hear the sucking sound the moving fingers made between her very wet lips.

It was strange for Ed to feel another man's finger inside his wife's vagina. His cock throbbed in his pants when he thought that later, he was going to feel something else sliding in and out of her.

Izzy was practically losing her mind and knew that if either finger touched her clit she would climax like a skyrocket. She couldn't believe what was happening to her in the middle of their private theater room.

Suddenly, Ed pulled his finger from her and whispered, "Can I have a dance with my wife?"

"Uh... what? Oh yes," Izzy whispered when she realized what Ed was asking. Then she moaned as Don pulled his finger from her dripping hole.

Ed pulled her from the couch and took her to a little spot they called their dance floor. As he pulled her to him, he pressed his swollen erection to her stomach. He heard her moan and press her groin into his. "God, I'm hot," Ed whispered as his hands slid down to her ass cheeks.

The two of them barely moved on the floor as their bodies swayed together.

Ed kissed her neck and then whispered, "Are you going to let Don and I fuck you together?" he said, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it.

"Oh God yes," she hissed in reply.

"Which one of us do you want in your pussy and which one in your ass?" Ed asked, again knowing the answer.

Izzy whimpered. She was so excited that she could barely talk. "Uh... you... oh God... you in... in my ass and... Don in... in my pussy. Oh God Ed... please take me upstairs," she pleaded.

Ed took his wife's hand and led her back to Don. "I think my wife wants to go to the bedroom," he said to Don with a smile.

Don smiled back and saw the excitement on Izzy's face. Her eyes were glazed over with lust.

The two men led Izzy to the stairs. Ed guided her up the stairs with his hands on her exposed ass. They stopped in the foyer and took turns kissing her. Ed pulled her dress up to her hips from behind. As she kissed Don, he moved his hand between the cheeks of her ass. A moan escaped from Izzy's lips and into Don's mouth as Ed slid a finger into her clenching anus. He felt Izzy lift up until she was on her toes, as if she wanted to get away from the intruding finger. However, seconds later she pushed back down, taking the finger as far as it would go into her ass.

Izzy felt like she was going to climax. She knew that it was far too soon. She pulled Ed's hand away and slid to her knees between their bodies. First, she opened Ed's pants and freed his erection, and then she did the same for Don. Now she held two hot and pulsing cocks in her fists. One was long and black the other smooth and white. She almost giggled at the contrast. Instead, she leaned over and sucked the white one into her mouth. She sucked and licked the head until it was throbbing. Then she pulled away and turned to Don. She did the same to him. Soon, she had both men moaning as she went from one cock to the other. She even rubbed the tips together as she licked both heads at the same time. When she looked up, she saw that both men's eyes were closed.

Neither of the men wanted to cum this way. Ed pulled Izzy to her feet and the two of them practically carried her to the bedroom.

The room had been prepared in advance. There were silk sheets and the bed was turned down waiting for them.

Ed pulled Izzy into his arms and kissed her as Don stood behind waiting his turn. Seconds later she was turned around and kissing Don. Izzy gasped as she felt her dress being pulled from her shoulders and dropped to the floor. Now she stood with only her heels on between two fully dressed men.

Don began kissing down her front as Ed did the same down her back. Don stopped at her breasts, sucking each one into his mouth. Ed continued on, until he was kneeling behind her.

Ed's exposed cock throbbed as he gazed at his wife's sexy ass. He reached his hands up and separated her cheeks, exposing her little star. With a moan, he brought his lips and tongue to the pulsing hole.

"Oh Jesus," Izzy moaned when she felt Ed's tongue enter her. She forgot where Don was for a moment until his lips touched her sex lips. She looked down just in time to see him open his mouth and begin to push his tongue into her vagina. Suddenly, she was being penetrated from front and back by tongues. Her legs began to tremble so much that she could barely stand. She grasped Don's shoulders and squatted slightly, giving both men better access to her throbbing holes.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Izzy moaned incoherently as the licking tongues drove her mad with desire. When she could take no more, she screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Don and Ed pulled away at the same time. Don led Izzy to the bed. He lay down on his back, his big black cock pointing to the ceiling. Izzy crawled onto the bed and got to her feet. She stood for a moment, almost swaying, her legs trembling as she looked at the long stick that was going to penetrate her in a second. Then, she straddled his thighs and squatted.

Ed crawled onto the bed behind his wife. He knelt behind her, steadying her as she placed the head of Don's cock at her entrance. She turned her head to her husband and captured his lips as she began to slide down Don's pole. A loud moan escaped her mouth, muffled by Ed's lips.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12