Date Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy began to tremble uncontrollably as Don's large shaft reached the entrance to her womb.

Ed began to help Izzy move her hips up and down, forcing Don's cock in and out of her stretched hole. Then, he moved back and pushed Izzy forward until her breasts were pressed to Don's chest.

Don captured her lips and moaned as her hips continued to move up and down. He felt Ed kneeling behind his wife. There was a moment where he felt uncomfortable as Ed's legs touched his. However, the incredible feeling of Izzy's vagina quickly took his mind from that.

Ed lubed his cock with KY jelly, using his fist to spread it up and down the shaft. He watched as Don's cock worked in and out of his wife. Unable to wait any longer, he moved forward. He felt both Izzy and Don tense and stop moving. The room was completely silent but for their heavy breathing.

Izzy buried her head in Don's shoulder as she waited. She felt Ed's finger working lube into her hole and shivered. Then she knew it was time. A little moan escaped her lips when she felt his swollen head touch her rear hole. Then she felt him begin to push forward.

Ed was trying to be careful but it was a tight fit. He pressed harder and harder until suddenly the little ring gave up and let the head slip inside. Everyone moaned. Ed held still for a minute. His excitement was running wild. He could feel Izzy's sweet ass caressing him but just underneath, separated by only a thin sheath of skin he could feel Don's cock. Suddenly, he pushed forward.

"Oh God! Oh Jesus! Ohhhhhh!!!" Izzy gasped as her husband's cock slipped into her ass. Suddenly she was filled to the bursting point. Nothing in her life compared to this. Her brain was no longer able to process thoughts. She suddenly became a mass of quivering flesh. Lights were flashing in her mind and she no longer knew where she was as a climax rushed through her.

Both men could feel it. Her vagina quivered and her anus contracted causing waves of pleasure to ripple through the men.

Ed reached under his still climaxing wife and grasped her breasts. Then he pulled himself part way from her ass. As he thrust back inside, Don pulled out.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Izzy moaned as the men began to move in and out in tempo.

First Ed would push inside and then pull out, letting Don do the same. Suddenly, they were like a team, working to bring Izzy pleasure. However, their pleasure could not be denied for very long. The incredible tightness both men felt was bringing them rapidly to the brink.

Izzy lost track of her climaxes. She no longer knew if it was just one long climax or many short ones. It seemed like each plunge brought her renewed pleasure.

"Oh God, I'm going to cummmmm!!!" Ed said as the tightness of Izzy's ass just became too much for him. Almost immediately, he began to pump the contents of his balls deep into her ass.

Don waited with his cock head just inside Izzy's vagina. He could feel Ed's spasms on his swollen head, which brought him a strange sort of pleasure. It was a secret that he would never reveal.

As soon as Ed stopped squirting into his wife's ass, Don pushed inside again. It took him but a few strokes before he was bellowing like a bull and pumping his copious load into her.

The rest of the night was a blur of endless climaxes. Don climaxed three times inside Izzy's vagina and Ed twice in her ass. Izzy had no idea how many times she climaxed. However, she knew that she had been fucked royally and was walking bow legged the next day. However, she had a wide grin on her face.

After that night, there was no reason to pretend anymore. Don was over at their house almost every day after that. He and Ed shared Izzy in every sexual way possible and she took everything they could give and demanded more.

12