Date Night Ch. 07

Story Info
Don tales Izzy while Ed listens on the phone.
6.7k words
4.26
3.6k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

Date Night

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from all of you and you are the reason I do this.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 7

On Sunday afternoon Ed's telephone rang.

"Izzy! Don is on the phone," Ed yelled with his hand over the mouthpiece. "He was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner on Tuesday night since I won't be home?"

Izzy was in the kitchen when she heard Ed call out his question. "Uh... uh... I uh," Izzy stuttered.

"It's fine with me Izzy. I told Don to look after you," he added with a smile.

"Well, I... uh... I guess it's okay. If... if it's okay with you." Suddenly, Izzy's heart was pounding with excitement. However, she also felt a little pang of dread. She knew that it was going to be very difficult to be alone with Don.

Ed removed his hand and told Don, "Yeah man, Izzy said she would love to have dinner with you."

Tuesday night...

Izzy stood in the bedroom staring into the mirror. She had on a sexy black chiffon dress. It had tiny spaghetti straps holding up the slinky low-cut top. The bottom was full and hung sexily from her hips. Underneath, she had on a pair of black thigh high nylons. She bit her lip in indecision then reached over and picked up a pair of black silk panties. A little sigh escaped her lips as she started to pull the tiny panties up her thighs. Before she stuck her legs through the leg holes she stopped and put them back in the drawer, the decision being made. She looked one last time at her smoothly shaven sex lips and felt a shiver of excitement run through her.

She wasn't sure what had gotten into her tonight but when she was trimming her pubic hair, she couldn't seem to stop until everything was gone. Now she sighed and let the dress fall. She turned and started to walk away from her dresser, then stopped. Her hand was trembling as she picked up the little bottle of perfume Don had given her. She slipped her hand under her dress and sprayed two sprits of the sweet-smelling liquid onto her shorn pussy and thighs.

Izzy had been nervous all week. She was looking forward to tonight with excitement but her conscience was still bothering her. She knew that all the things she and Don had done were very okay if Ed was there, but somehow she justified it because Ed hadn't suffered at all, he had been there.

Now she was going to be alone with him in an empty house. The temptation was making her stomach do flip-flops. She knew that she had to make a decision. If she let her libido lead her, she would be in the bedroom in a couple of hours with Don between her legs. She was in a quandary.

The chiming of the front doorbell startled Izzy. Her heart started to race as she walked down the stairs. When she opened the door, she saw Don's handsome face and her racing heart fluttered. He was wearing a gray sports coat, blue turtleneck shirt, and black slacks. He had one red rose in his hand.

"Hi!" he said in a half-whisper, handing her the rose.

"Hi," Izzy answered almost shyly. "Thank you."

"You ready?"

"Uh... yeah... sure," Izzy said, feeling like a high school girl again.

Don took Izzy to a fancy restaurant where they had a wonderful meal. Don was a gentleman all through dinner. When they finished their second bottle of wine, he asked her if she wanted to go dancing.

She though it was a great idea, but first she wanted some snuggle time and crawled onto his lap. As she sat in Don's lap, he immediately got into what she wanted and let one hand caress the silky skin over her lightly muscled back, while his other hand ran up and down her thighs. He felt her preening into his caresses, licked her lips and stared passionately into his eyes as she parted her thighs. Not one to miss an opportunity Don slid his hand up her leg, smiled as he realized she was ready for him and then gently caressed her pussy lips.

As his finger came close to her slot, he found her soaked in her juices and he slid his finger deep inside her pussy, fingering her quim. As he fingered her pussy, he could see her nipples hardening and push through the dress. He could feel her body quivering as her mouth opened in hard passion filled breaths. Her hands gripped his arm tightly as she whispered.

"Oooohhhh God Don. You've got to stop or I'll cum."

"Are you sure you want me to stop Baby?" he responded as he continued to slide his finger in and out of her clutching pussy. To make matters worse, he started caressing her clit with his thumb and her legs started trembling in his lap.

As he continued his assault on her exposed pussy, she frantically attacked his lips in a needy kiss, trying to cover her whimpers and moans. Suddenly she sunk her fingernails into his arms and shoulders as her whole body stiffened. For several seconds she didn't breathe as her cum took possession of her body. She then exhaled a long, sensuous moan with her legs and belly quivering enthusiastically. Don felt her pussy clutching at his finger as her orgasm continued to drive her internal spasm.

"Oooohhhh God Don... Oooohhhh God you made me cum... Ohh shit."

She renewed her passionate attack on his mouth, sucking on his lips and dueling with his tongue. When her trembling stopped, Izzy ended the kiss and pulled back to look at Don with lust burning in her eyes. She licked her lips sensuously before whispering, "Oh God Don, I want you so bad!"

She was staring at Don with the all of her lust still in her eyes as he pulled his finger from her pussy and stuck it in his mouth. Don sensuously sucked her juices from his finger and her eyes were wide as she watched his display. Her shoulders shook as a shudder ran through her thinking of what that mouth could do to her.

She quickly leaned down and kissed him one more time before getting off his lap and saying, "Come with me!"

Don got up and dutifully followed her back to a dark corner behind the restrooms. He was looking around when Izzy suddenly turned and jumped into his arms, smothering his face with kisses. Being no dummy, he immediately realized that her passionate need was driving her wild. Her arms and legs wrapped around him desperately clinging to the man she desired. Don quickly got into the swing of things, grabbed both ass cheeks in his hands and pulled her tight against his body.

She continued to attack his face with ferocious loving kisses and he matched her kisses with just as much passion. She suddenly pulled her lips back and whispered, "Don, I can't stand it. I have to have you!"

With that she slid down his body kneeling in front of him and began unbuckling his pants. She fished his engorged, chocolate cock out of his pants and held it reverently. As she held his cock in her tiny hands, she could barely get her fingers around it. Even with both her tiny hands holding him, he was still sticking out of the top and bottom. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she gently kissed the tip of his cock and then she whispered, "My God Don, it's the most daunting and beautiful thing I've ever seen. So, this monster may not fit in my mouth." She winked at him and answered her own question, "I know it will because it has before. But, oh my pussy is twitching thinking about taking all of this again."

She took a deep breath and began sliding the head of his cock into her mouth. She began to sensuously bob her head up and down taking more of his cock in her mouth as she went. Don had never had anyone make love to his cock like this before and then he realized she was swallowing him down her throat. No one had ever done this to his cock and now he knew it was his turn.

Don groaned a deep and masculine groan before whispering, "Oh God Izzy, no one has ever taken me like you do. Oh shit, damn that feels good!"

Izzy began to moan sensuously enjoying his cock in her mouth and the vibrations almost made Don lose it. He quickly bent down, grabbing Izzy around her tiny waist, flipping her upside down and putting her legs on his shoulders around his head. She lost his cock as he flipped her upside down, but quickly recaptured it and fed it back down her throat. Don started licking and nibbling on her very wet and tasty pussy.

For Izzy, this was quickly becoming one of her favorite positions with Don. The only thing missing from the first time they did this was the audience and she really did want Ed watching her. Don sucked and ate her pussy with a passion and gusto that made her gush her nectar into his waiting mouth. Likewise, she loved having Don's huge cock sliding down her throat, choking her with the smell of his musk permeating her. She wanted to make him cum first, but oral enthusiasm had her edging towards her orgasm.

As he began sucking on her clit and tonguing her pussy, her moans grew in intensity. As Don was drinking in her pussy nectar, he began licking her clit and her hips began a dance of passion around his mouth. Her moans were vibrating through his cock rapidly bringing him to the point of no return. He sucked her clit into his mouth and began to lash it with his tongue forcing her hips to dance an exuberant mambo on his tongue.

Her sucking rhythm faltered as her hips started bucking and thrusting into his face. Suddenly she froze, with all of her muscles rigid as her orgasm ripped through her. As her orgasm gripped her, her throat clamped down on Don's cock. Izzy's bucking forced his cock down her throat, and she screamed her orgasm the only way she could with him buried in her throat. Her vibrating moans along with the tight grip that her throat had on his cock, forced his cum to boil to the surface.

Don began to blast ropes of cum down her throat. She was lost in the exuberance of her own orgasm when Don began shooting his cum down her throat. Izzy had trouble trying to swallow a load of cum upside down and began to gag. She had to quickly pull his cock out of her mouth and throat so she could breathe or she would choke on Don's cum.

Don saw the problems and quickly flipped Izzy right side up and cradled her in his arms. Don held her and began kissing her face heading towards her mouth. Izzy turned away so he couldn't kiss her spunk filled mouth, but Don followed her paying homage to this incredible woman. She looked surprised that he would kiss her after having his cum in her mouth, but to Don it didn't matter at all. He had just had the second-best blow job of his life and she also had the first best blowjob. Besides, he wanted her to know just how good she is.

Izzy was still having aftershocks from her own orgasm and would tremble in his arms every few seconds. They stared into each other's eyes and both felt that this was turning into something very special.

Izzy's eyes started to water as she stared at Don's face and whispered, "Oh Don, it's not fair, all you have to do is touch me and I'm burning up. Do you have some kind of special power? I can't stop thinking about you, your smell, your kisses, and wanting you inside me."

Don's eyes crinkled an amused smile as he responded, "Well my baby, it goes both ways. I can't stop thinking about you and I get hard every time I think about you... So, I'm hard a lot."

Don set her down on her trembling legs and she straightened her disheveled dress. Don wiped little bits of cum from her face before she put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep sensuous kiss. She gave him one last longing look before she turned and ran to the restroom.

Izzy came back from the restroom and Don immediately drew Izzy next to him. Their lips joined in a deep passionate kiss and Don's hands renewed his public exploration of Izzy's sensual body. As the two lovers kissed, the waitress returned with their drinks. She stopped suddenly as she started to place their drinks on the table. Her breathing increased and her heart started to beat hard. She had been watching the couple since they arrived. She had seen them kiss and fondle each other all through dinner. When she looked back at the kissing couple, she saw them part and look at her. She stood frozen, unable to move.

Don smiled at the shocked waitress then turned back to Izzy. He kissed her lips and heard a moan from the young girl as his hand went to Izzy's thigh. He pulled her leg toward him, making her dress slide up her thighs.

A little gasp escaped from the waitress's lips as she stared at the black hand moving up the soft white thigh of the woman. Then she moaned as she saw the woman's bare, swollen sex come into view. She couldn't believe that she was standing here watching this. Yet, her legs wouldn't move. Now her breathing was coming in great gasps as she watched a finger slide into the wet hole.

Don smiled to himself when he felt Izzy's soft sex lips with no hair anywhere to be found. She was ready, he thought.

Izzy moaned and lifted her hips from the seat. She opened her eyes as Don continued to kiss her and saw the waitress still watching them. An electric shock of exhibitionist pleasure ran through her and she spread her legs a little further apart. She felt like such a slut but she couldn't help herself. A moan escaped her lips as Don added a second finger.

Finally, the waitress took one of the drinks and set it on the table. When she put the second one down, she almost spilled it, clinking the glasses.

Don pulled away from Izzy, leaving his fingers inside her as he looked at the waitress. However, instead of leaving, the waitress stood there. "Oh," Don finally said and pulled his fingers from Izzy's dripping hole. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill. He held it out to the waitress. As she took it, Don rubbed his wet fingers across her palm. "Keep the change," he said with a smile.

The waitress stood for another moment, staring at the shiny juice on her palm. "Uh... uh... thanks," she muttered and then rushed off.

She was probably running to the ladies room to masturbate Don thought. Then he turned back to Izzy and began to kiss her again. When his hand went back to Izzy's thigh, he felt her open her legs wide. Slowly he kissed up her neck until he was at her ear. "Let's get out of here," he said.

Izzy sucked in her breath, not sure she had heard Don correctly. "What?" she said.

"Listen Izzy, I know you're worried about going all the way with me without Ed there. If you're not ready, then that's okay. We can just go back and I'll eat you."

Izzy could feel her swollen sex lips quivering at the thought of Don's mouth on her. "Okay," she whispered softly with a desperate need in her voice.

"Okay what?" Don asked, knowing what she meant but wanting to hear her say it.

"Okay, you can... you can take... take me home and... and eaaaaatttt me!" Izzy hissed in nervous excitement.

"Well, since you asked really nice, let's get out of here," Don said with a smile, pulling Izzy out of the booth. They walked out of the club, leaving Izzy's wet spot on the booth's seats.

Don broke a few speed laws on the way back to Izzy's house. Fortunately, he didn't get any tickets. When they were finally inside the door, Don pulled Izzy to him and kissed her passionately. Their bodies pressed together tightly. Suddenly, Don pulled away.

"Are you sure about this sweetheart?" he asked.

Izzy wanted everything, his mouth, his hands and most of all his huge cock splitting her wide open, but she whispered, "Yes... uh... you're just going to... to, you know, eat me right?"

"If that's all you want, yes."

"Okay," Izzy said as she looked into his eyes and trembled. Then she took Don's hand and led him toward the living room. When she got to the foot of the stairs though, she looked into the living room and then upstairs. She looked at Don and then at the stairs again with indecision. With a sharp intake of breath, she turned and began to walk up the stairs, pulling Don behind her.

Don wanted to scream, "Yes!" but instead, he followed quietly, watching Izzy's sexy butt as it swayed in front of him with each step. His half-hard erection was now fully hard. His heart was pounding and he felt like he was in the biggest football game of his life. But, her taut sexy ass, and tiny waist drew his hands up her naked legs as they climbed the stairs. She slowed her ascent letting his hands stoke the furnace between her legs.

Izzy led Don into her and Ed's bedroom. She flipped on the bedside lamp, turned to Don, and practically melted into his arms. The two of them kissed for a long time, enjoying each other's mouths, and delaying their ultimate pleasure.

Don pulled away from Izzy and reached his hands up to the thin straps across her shoulders. He heard her moan as he slowly pushed them from her shoulders and let the dress fall to her feet.

Izzy gasped when she stood naked in front of Don. Somehow, she felt even smaller standing in front of his large frame. He loomed over her, his hands gently touching the soft flesh of her arms. She trembled, both excited and butterflies buzzing in anticipation. Don bent his head and kissed Izzy again, pulling her naked body to him. When their lips parted, he pushed Izzy back until she was sitting on the bed.

Don picked up the house phone next to the bed and called Ed's phone and put it on speaker. When Ed answered Don said, "Ed, Izzy and I had a great time at dinner, but I want to have Izzy for dessert. Is that alright with you?

Ed responded with excitement building in his voice, "If you leave the phone line open and let me listen, I would love to hear Izzy scream in passion. Izzy, Baby, is that alright with you?"

Izzy's head spun with passion, disbelief, exhibitionist excitement and wild stomach flipping in anticipation. She looked at the phone and then at Don and back to the phone as she excitedly whispered, "Oh Yes, Baby. If that is what you want."

Ed's voice had anticipation in his voice as he said, "Oh yes, Baby. I want to hear you tell me everything you're feeling and do whatever you want. I really want to be there and have you look into my eyes as Don gives you orgasm after orgasm, but listening to you is the next best thing. Don, take care of my Izzy!"

As Don answered he slowly took his jacket off and placed it across a chair. "Ed, you know I think you are the luckiest guy in the world and now, with your blessing, I'm going to be number two. You know I will take great care of this very special lady." Then he pulled his top up, exposing his rippled stomach and then his strong chest. He added the shirt to the jacket on the chair and then pulled his shoes and socks off, leaving only his slacks. His eyes locked on Izzy's as he slowly unbuckled his belt.

Izzy's breathing was coming in gasps as she watched Don strip in front of her. She was shaking with excitement as he opened his pants and let them drop to his feet. She gasped when she saw the large tent in his white boxer briefs. She wanted to reach out and grab it but she was afraid that he would see how much her hands were trembling. Then she held her breath as Don hooked his thumbs into the waistband and pulled his shorts down. A moan came from deep in her throat as his large black cock sprang out.

Don could see Izzy's eyes burning with lust as he slowly moved closer, his cock swinging gently back and forth. His own heart was beating rapidly as he moved ever closer. He watched as Izzy tentatively reached out her trembling hand and wrapped it around his pulsing tool. It was his turn to moan.

As her hand held the throbbing tool, Izzy could imagine the large head in her mouth. Unable to control her actions, she reached her other hand out to steady the long shaft, and then she bent forward and closed her lips around the head. She moaned and heard Don join her. Her hands began to move up and down, squeezing the hot shaft in her fists as saliva dripped from the stretched corners of her mouth.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12