Date Night Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Izzy," Don moaned. He was as excited as he had ever been. Sure, he had been with plenty of women in his life, but none were like Izzy. He had adored her since the first time Ed introduced them. Now, to be standing naked with her in her bedroom was like a dream come true. The fact that Ed knew about it and was, in fact, encouraging it, made it sweeter. He could hear Ed's breathing become deeper over the speaker phone.

Don could feel his sperm boiling in his balls as he watched the pretty woman make love to his cock. It was almost more than he could take. The last thing he wanted to do was cum in her mouth. He had a far better place for his sperm tonight. "Izzy... God... let me eat you," Don hissed.

Izzy looked back up at him, her eyes glistening with emotion as she said, "Don, never in my life have I felt so beautiful or so desired. Never have I been this turned on and I am crazy for you. I've been in a cloud of ecstasy since you picked me up. I want you desperately, like I've never wanted anyone like this before and yes tonight I want to be yours." She turned to the phone and in a desire laden moan said, "Ed did you hear that?"

Izzy stood tall with her head and shoulders back, thrusting out her bare, world class breasts. She stood tall and regal as she tilted her face towards his expectantly. Don bent down and softly ran his tongue around her lips, before dipping into her mouth in a searing kiss. His hands caressed up her naked belly feeling the weight of her breasts in his hand as his fingers pinched her engorged and inflamed nipple.

Izzy moaned into his mouth and Don could feel her legs start to quiver as he toyed with her nipple. Her whole body was quivering and trembling with needy desire and his suspicions were confirmed as she whispered into his mouth, "Don, my legs are trembling so badly I need your arms around me."

Don slid Izzy under his arm as he wove his arm around her and pulled her tight against him. Don tried to take things slowly savoring Izzy's delicious form, but Izzy kept pulling him into a faster pace. Izzy jumped on the bed and pleaded, "Please Don, I need you in me now. Please Don, take me and fuck me now."

Izzy was lying on her back with her hands grasping the bed posts above her as Don laid his hand on her belly, caressing her silky-smooth skin as he said, "Izzy, you are the most exquisite woman I've ever seen in my life. I want you to understand something Baby, I am not going to rush this. Izzy I'm going to make love to you and give you a different kind of love, one you've been missing all your life."

Ed held the telephone in his hand with excitement coursing through his veins. His other hand was stroking his cock, listening to the passion flowing between his best friend and his wife.

Don leaned over and started kissing all over her face and when he reached her lips, she started sucking him into her mouth. Her lips were hungry and ravenous and wouldn't take no for an answer. His hands were also busy caressing every part of her body, but paying special attention to her incredible breasts, flat sexy belly and succulent glistening pussy. His lips finally broke free of hers and followed the path that his hands had traveled. He worshiped every inch of her with his lips and tongue and by the time he reached her womanly treasure her eyes were clouded over with lust.

Her body was already back in its fiery, lust filled state and she was squirming in desperate need. He kissed around her quim teasing her for a few seconds before her hips lunged at his mouth. Within seconds of his mouth touching her clit, she shattered explosively. Her body arched forcefully and tensed with only her head and feet on the bed and her arms failing at her side. Her arms wind-milled until they latched onto the sheets and her fists knotted around the covers in blatant rapture.

Her long-awaited cum engulfed her with her muscle's rigid in their exultation. Her belly clenched forcing the air from her lungs in a banshee like scream.

"CCUUMMIING... HARD... OOOHHH GOD... OOOHHH... HARD... CUMMING!"

She was thrashing so hard Don had a hard time holding on to her, but he kept sucking on her pussy and clit. He took her from orgasm to orgasm until they morphed together in one long continuous cum. Her face was a beautiful mask of erotic bliss and as each wave of rapture crossed her face her eyes rolled back, and her mouth opened and closed in silent ecstasy.

Ed held the telephone in his hand with his rock-hard cock getting ready to explode. His other hand was stroking his cock at a blistering pace and when Izzy exploded in her mind-altering orgasm, his cock spewed his seed all over his chest. He could tell they had barely gotten started and his cock remained hard as a bar of steel.

As Izzy's whole body twisted and shook in orgasmic bliss, Don felt inspired to take her higher and higher. He had never seen anyone cum so much and so hard, with the orgasmic euphoria written all over her face. With the rapture so prominent on her face, Don had never seen her look more stunningly beautiful than she did right now. She made him feel superhuman as he continued to drive her orgasms higher, longer, and deeper.

Don had enough of her delicious pussy and now he wanted to look into her eyes as her orgasm took her away. He knelt between her spastically twitching legs and started feeding his engorged cock into her tight clasping twat.

Izzy felt Don's thick, large cock opening her wide as he eased into her sopping wet cunt. As he began working the head of his cock through her pussy lips, Izzy felt the most incredible stretching. This was what the ache inside her desperately craved. Chills ran down her spine as she felt the head of his cock move inside her and as he rubbed over her G spot, she felt her world shatter once more. She felt him going deeper, stretching her, filling her with his magnificent cock, all while her body continued to howl her cum.

As his cock finally filled her, she felt excruciatingly stretched, sensationally full with indescribable bliss. As he finally hit bottom and his cock caressed her cervix, she exploded into a kind of euphoria she had never known. She belted out an unholy scream for all to hear as she completely lost control of her mind, body and voice.

"BIIGG... SO BIG... NNNOOO... AGAIN... OH GAWD AGAIN... BIG... DEEP...OOHH FULL... OOOHHH... AGAIN... OOHH GAWD... NOT AGAIN!"

Don watched as Izzy completely came apart with the most massive orgasm he'd ever seen. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, surprised at the indescribable rapture that ripped through her body. Her head thrashed back and forth trying to cope with the overwhelming ecstasy. Her body alternated between spastic exultation and muscle clamping euphoria.

Ed felt a second climax course through him jetting more sperm on his chest. His hand was still stroking his cock, listening to the passion exploding from his wife. He only wished he could see the look in her eyes as Don took her to Nirvana.

Don knew she couldn't see him because her eyes were lost in her dazed delight, but he could see the passion lurking there. Her grasping and rippling pussy had him very quickly to the edge of his own orgasm. He tried to hold off and give her one more orgasm but he couldn't tell when one ended and the next began. When he couldn't take it anymore, he pushed his cock hard against her cervix and blasted rope after rope of cum inside her.

She didn't seem to notice and it didn't diminish the intensity of her orgasms at all. She continued to twist and spasm in orgasmic bliss as he watched with loving eyes. As he finished cumming he held her to him and began to stroke her lithe, quivering, and spasming body. Her eyes were still clouded over with the ecstasy that had been pouring through her body and only after several minutes could she actually see him again.

Ed's head felt like it was going to explode. However, his cock beat him to it and began to squirt a huge load. It shot from the head, splattering over his chest. Time and again, his cock pulsed until nothing was left in his drained balls. Suddenly, Ed was exhausted. However, he didn't want to hang up the telephone. Instead, he cleaned himself up and then climbed into bed, placing the receiver next to his head. Now, he could only hear heavy breathing, a few whispered words, and an occasional moan. He masturbated a second time thinking of his beautiful wife lying naked with her black lover, her legs spread, and his potent semen flowing from her stretched hole. Finally, he fell into an exhausted sleep.

When she finally saw Don, tears sprang to her eyes and ran down her cheeks. In a quivering voice full of awe and love she said, "Oh my God, oh Don, please hold me tight. Oh my God Don, what have you done to me. Never have I felt anything like that."

He felt her began to twitch as she fell asleep and he lay next to her pulling her into his arms. Don had her wrapped in his arms as her twitches signaled that she had fallen asleep, but she also still undulated from her ecstasy overload. Eventually he fell asleep with his face buried in her rich luxurious hair.

Early in the wee hours of the morning Don woke with a massive hard-on. As he reached down to touch it he encountered a head of hair moving up and down his cock. Izzy was taking him deep down her throat something no one but her had ever done and it felt incredible. He moaned as he held her head in his hands, but once Izzy saw he was awake she crawled up, lay on his chest and said, "Don, please make love to me again. Take me to heaven like you did before."

A loud moan awoke Ed. He looked at the clock and saw that it was three AM. He pulled the receiver to his ear and listened. There was an unmistakable sound of sex on the other end. Don and Izzy were wearing themselves out, Ed thought. However, as much as he wanted to listen, he fell back to sleep.

This time Don was in no hurry to cum and he fully intended to show Izzy the paradise that she had been longing for. He sent her back down to continue deep throating his cock, while he picked her up, twisted her around and placed her pussy over his mouth. He began licking and nibbling on her pussy and could soon feel her hips thrusting her lips into his mouth in a plea for more. Meanwhile, Izzy continued enthusiastically making love to his cock.

Don had never had anyone show her love, enthusiasm or devotion to deep throating his cock. Her passion flowed into his cock, filling it and making it larger and more engorged than before. Don stuck his tongue between her pussy lips and felt a throbbing pulse inside her. He knew she was on the ragged edge and it wouldn't take much for her to come again. He gave her some deep licks to her inner lips and then sucked her clit into his mouth. He sucked hard on her clit while at the same time lashing it with his tongue.

Don felt Izzy's stomach muscles clench and knot as the orgasmic tsunami swept through her. Her whole body began to buck and spasm with the intensity of her cum. Unfortunately, his cock was still deep down her throat when her spasms hit and her contractions shoved his cock even deeper in her throat. Her throat clamped down on his cock as the sudden explosive orgasm gripped her body. She tried to shriek her explosive rapture, but could only gag and gurgle her response.

Don felt her throat spasms rippling up and down his cock and it made him swell even more in her throat. He knew she couldn't breathe and her lack of air was making her cum that much more intense. Don pulled his cock from her mouth, spinning her around until they were face-to-face. Her look was one of surprised bliss and he savored it for only a moment before he drove his cock into her quivering pussy.

His hands grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed, sinking his cock even deeper into her. He drove his hips upward until his cock bottomed out against her cervix. Izzy's eyes flew wide open as she explosively shattered again. Her back arched as her mouth flew open in a primal scream of passion.

"CUMMING... HARD... OOHH GOD... OOOOO... BIG... SO BIG... AGAIN... OH GOD AGAIN... BIG... DEEP...SSOO FULL... OOOHHH... OOHH GOD... AGAIN CUMMING."

Don rolled over until she was underneath him and then began long fast strokes from her pussy lips to her cervix and back again. He was relentlessly pounding Izzy into the bed with hard deep strokes. Izzy's cum never seemed to diminish and she seemed to cum again with every stroke. Her G spot, clit and even cervix were all relentlessly roused by his hard-driving passion. Her body was bucking, twisting, quivering, and spasming in orgasmic splendor. The cords on her neck, arms, and legs popped in relief against her satiny skin. The muscles in her belly were seizing, knotting, and rippling against the continuous orgasms slashing through her body.

At this moment, among the mist of her continuous orgasmic splendor, she looked more dazzlingly beautiful than he'd ever seen her before. Her face was glowing with unparalleled bliss etched on her face. Her eyes seem to have lost focus and were staring lost into the heart of her euphoric tornado. Don continued to stare lovingly into the face of his erotic angel. He was in awe of this woman and how she gave herself to him with complete abandon. She was an angelic apparition, with her face exuberantly shining as she gave all her love to him.

She was thrashing so hard Don had a hard time holding on, but he continued to drive her from orgasm to orgasm until they morphed together in one long continuous cum. She whimpered, moaned, shrieked and cried as her passionate tornado seemed to twist her body and mind in its whirlwind. Don saw tears of happiness and joy well up in her eyes and spill down her cheeks intoxicating jubilation transported her to places she had never been.

Having this stunning woman writhing underneath him with her pussy clamping and rippling on his cock finally got to him. He pushed his cock hard against her cervix and began to paint the inside of her pussy with his cum. As he continued to come inside her Izzy arched her back serving up her spectacular breasts and succulent nipples to his waiting mouth. He felt her pussy tighten around him in response as he sucked and nibbled on her turgid nipples.

He moved his mouth up, kissing over her chest until he claimed her arched and regal neck as his prize. He felt her blood pounding through her veins just below the surface and moved him. In the animal kingdom offering your neck to someone is the ultimate sign of trust and supplication and she was doing it now. He knew that she felt the same kind of trusting bond that he did.

He moved further up to claim her mouth and felt her panting and gasping trying to get her breath as he ravaged her lips. He let her suck the air from his lungs and then he stole from her as they breathed together. As the need for oxygen intruded, their lips parted and Izzy whimpered, "Oh Don, I've never known this, I've never felt this way! Oh Don, what have you done to me, I can't be without you now! Please hold onto me, hold me tight and don't let me go!"

Izzy was a quivering mass of the most stunningly gorgeous woman he'd ever seen. She had always been incredibly beautiful, but with her orgasmic glow on her face and body she was dazzling beyond compare. She was a bright glowing erotic angel in his arms and he knew he couldn't be without her; either. He slipped his arms underneath her and pulled her tight spasming body into his arms cradling her against him. As he held her, he nuzzled her neck and then whispered in her ear, "Izzy, my spectacularly gorgeous and sensuous woman, you've ruined me for anyone else."

Don could feel the wetness on his hand as her tears flowed from her cheeks and in a voice quivering with emotion she said. "Hold me Don, please stay with me. I need to feel you next to me, feel your warmth and your arms around me. I want to wake up in the morning in your arms."

Don pulled out of her still spasming pussy and lay down in the wet spot beside her. He spooned her next to him with his arms holding her like a tight cocoon. As he held her the spasming stopped, but her body continued to quiver. Every once in a while, a tremor would pass through her and she would moan, "Oh Don." They fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

12