Date Night Ch. 08

Story Info
Izzy becomes Ed's Private Pornstar in a blistering night.
5.5k words
4.44
5k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

Date Night

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from all of you and you are the reason I do this.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 8

Izzy awoke the following morning with a start. At first, she was confused; there was a black man lying next to her. Suddenly, it all came back to her and she almost jumped out of bed. As she stood on shaking legs, she felt the remains of three loads of Don's cum pouring out of her. She rushed to the bathroom and into the shower. Guilt began to pour over her like the warm water of the shower. 'God, what have I done?' she thought. 'I've just cheated on my husband with his best friend', answering her own question. Yes, she had Ed's permission, but somehow it still felt wrong, but also sexually incredibly fulfilling.

When Izzy came out of the bathroom, Don was up. He could see immediately that Izzy was having second thoughts. He was also perceptive enough to realize that there wasn't much he could say to make her feel better. Hell, he would have felt the same way if Ed hadn't been the one to encourage this in the first place. "Izzy... I... uh... we..." Don stuttered when he saw Izzy's tear-streaked face.

"Don I'm sorry, but I think you should leave," Izzy said, feeling terrible the minute the words left her lips. She walked over to Don and hugged him, tears flowing again.

"Izzy, I... uh... I..." Don said and stopped.

"Don, I just need time to think. I'm so confused right now."

"I understand," Don said and gently kissed her lips. "I'll call you later?" Don said it like a question.

"Yes, I'd like that."

After Don left, Izzy was getting dressed when she noticed the telephone next to the bed. It seemed to be off the hook. Suddenly, her face turned pale. Had the telephone been off the hook all night? Then she remembered that Don had called Ed and he listened to them fucking like rutting animals.

Izzy was so confused. Date night had originally been her idea, but she had never planned on being center stage as she was stripped, bound to the stripper pole and fucked by both Olga and the giant of a man. It had been the most exciting night of her life, but still Ed was her husband and she felt guilty about fucking another man and woman.

Since then, Ed's best friend, Don, had been part of a threesome with her and Ed. In addition, she spent last night with Don as he turned her into a mindless sex maniac. Before date night, her sex life had been satisfying but pretty run-of-the-mill. Now all she wanted was to experience countless orgasms in every way possible, with whomever possible. She had become a nymphomaniac and was loving every minute of it.

But how did she reconcile her undying love for Ed with fucking and getting fucked by other men and women. Somehow, they had crossed a barrier and somewhere along the line she found that she needed, no craved, constant orgasmic bliss. She couldn't live without out the thrill of exhibitionism, bondage, and women and men controlling her body with wild, unbelievable endless orgasms. Had she become a sex addict?

To mix this up any further, Ed seemed to encourage this behavior and wanted to see her exhibit herself and loved seeing others fuck her. That is what it was, fucking, because she only loved Ed and she knew he only loved her. When she and Ed were together, they made love, but everyone else just fucked her. She decided that now she needed to talk to Ed and left him a message to call her when he had time.

An hour later Ed called, and Izzy almost immediately began crying as she spilled what she construed as a dilemma. Ed was quiet, listening to Izzy's guilt, confusion, rediscovered needs and excitement about her new discoveries. She poured out her heart and Ed listened attentively for almost fifteen minutes before he responded.

"Baby, you have no reason to feel guilty. Except for the date night, I have asked you to do everything you have done. Give me a minute and let me explain something. For the last couple of years, you have not been interested in sex and most of the times when I try to have sex, you will tell me you're tired and tons of other excuses and I acquiesce."

"What you don't know is I would go to the office and watch porn while jacking-off. I was horny, frustrated and I didn't tell you because I got relief watching porn. Like you, I felt guilty. Watching porn was my release, but I really wanted you. Date night, watching you writhing in almost continuous orgasms, was better than any porn film I have ever seen. Watching you get fucked by someone else has made you my new favorite pornstar."

"Baby, you have the body of a centerfold with more passion in you than any porn actress. Watching you cum on stage was the absolute hottest porn of all time. The fact that I love you like crazy makes you my personal porn actress. Date night and every time afterwards has been the hottest thing I ever experienced, and we have always been together. The additional benefit is your sex drive has gone over the top and we actually made love more the last month than we have the last several years."

"I have never been happier and watching you has shown me that you are happier than you have been in a long time. I have two questions for you. First, do you still love me, want to be with me and you're not in love with anyone else? Second, would you want to give up this wild, crazy exhibitionism, bondage, blistering sex and countless orgasms?"

Izzy looked at the phone and knowing this was the crux of the problem. She was silent for several minutes before she answered, "Ed, I love you more than I ever knew I could, and I never want to give you up. When we make love, it is spiritual and physical, transcending any other experience. Ed, I love you Baby and always will."

"When anyone else fucks me, I feel free with no expectations, but I still know you are watching over me. You are my love, and I would never want to do this without you. By the way, bondage is something more I want to do because it releases me with lots of opportunities. I am only in love with you, and I need you with me if you want to do more of this. Ed, I'm hearing you say that you want more of me getting fucked in front of a crowd, am I right?"

Ed had to clear the emotional lump in his throat before answering, "Yes, Baby I love you and I love you being my private porn actress. I love watching you go wild with orgasmic gyrations and I love you looking in my eyes when you do."

Izzy slowly whispered, "I want that too, but only if you do. From the time I wake up until the time you make love to me, I'm wet, horny and my nipples ache to be played with. Yes, my love, if you are with me, I want to be your private pornstar."

Ed cheered on the phone and Izzy felt her insides get all gooey and tingly. Izzy added one more thought, "Ed, I want to be the master of my body and only people you choose can have me. Is that okay?"

Ed piped up enthusiastically, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

They continued to talk for a few more minutes, mostly reaffirming their love for each other. Before they hung up, Ed let Izzy know when he would be coming home and asked could she pick him up. Every night Ed would call, and they would have phone sex and their passion grew until both could hardly wait for the real thing.

For the next few days Izzy was on pins and needles. She missed Ed so much and desperately needed to feel his touch. She really hoped he would love her surprise and just the thought of him running his eyes over her body kept her nipples hard and her pussy wet. By the time she left to pick him up, her nipples had been achingly hard for almost two days and the whole house was permeated with her scent.

Ed never allowed her to wear panties anymore, so she put a towel over the car seat so her dripping folds would not ruin the car seats. Izzy strapped cuffs over both wrists and a remote-control vibrator inside her pussy, but otherwise she was completely nude as she climbed into the car seat. She left in their SUV to the airport. However when she reached the airport, she discovered Ed's plane had been delayed.

Izzy's plan had been to pick him up outside baggage claim and let him see the present of his naked slave when he climbed into the SUV. So Izzy drove around the airport never stopping long enough for the patrolling security to get interested in her. After 20 minutes of driving around, she called and was told the plane had been delayed another 15 minutes. Izzy decided it was time for plan B.

Izzy parked the car in the short-term parking deck and grabbed her trench coat from the back seat. She slipped on a pair of sandals that she kept in the car, donned the trench coat and loosely belted the coat closed. Izzy slipped the remote control for the vibrator and a zip tie inside her trench coat pocket. The short-term lot was fairly full, so she had to park towards the back of the lot. During her long walk to the terminal she could feel eyes watching her progress. She walked in a slow slutty kind of walk that allowed the trench coat to gape open at the top and bottom, teasing herself and all those eyes watching her. Being nude beneath coat only ratcheted up her excitement and by the time she reached the arrival area she was shaking with pent-up passion.

She waited patiently for another 15 minutes before she caught sight of the man she loved coming down the concourse. Her eyes lit up and a huge smile split her face. On the other side of the concourse when Ed saw Izzy waiting for him, his tired and haggard look disappeared, and huge grin appeared on his face. The minute he crossed the security barrier Izzy leapt into his arms raining kisses on his face. Ed responded by crushing her to his body as his lips ravenously devoured her pouty lips. Ed was aware they were blocking the exit to the security area and walked over to an alcove with Izzy in his arms.

When Ed finally placed her back on her feet, Izzy took two steps backwards and with an impish grin on her face unbelted the trench coat and held it open. Ed's grin grew even bigger as he gazed hotly, caressing Izzy's naked surprise. Izzy could tell Ed was happy with his surprise and her entire body burst into flames as his hot stare raked over her exposed flesh. Izzy stepped back into his arms, but this time his arms slipped under the coat caressing her silky skin, hefting her breasts and pinching her nipples. This was exactly the reaction she had dreamed about and her legs quivered threatening to collapse as he once again proved his mastery over her body and heart. She laid her head on his chest and moaned passionately as her hands desperately clutched his arms to keep from falling.

Ed's hands caressed down her body sliding behind her till his hands were filled with her tight ass cheeks. He pulled her tight against him until Izzy could feel his hard cock pressing against her belly. She tilted her head up and stood on her tiptoes so she could nibble on Ed's neck just before she moaned, "Oh Ed, I missed you so much and you can take me here and now if you want to."

Ed growled and took her mouth in a passionate kiss, while his hand gave a light swat on her naked tush. Then he pulled back and looked into her eyes and said, "Of course I can my little impish princess, you are my wife and my private porn actress. I can do anything I want to you. Have you forgotten who your husband is?"

Izzy felt a ripple of fear pass through her, thinking she may have messed up again. Then she looked up into Ed's face and saw his lopsided grin and she knew he was only messing with her. Izzy buried her face in his chest as tears of joy and love sprang to her eyes. Her heart hammered in her chest as she felt her love for this man consume her. He was the perfect combination of knowledge, passion, laughter, love and unpredictability. In a voice choked with love she whispered into his chest, "No Ed, I could never forget who owns my heart and body."

Izzy pulled her head back and looked at him with her impish grin returning. She took his left hand from inside the coat and slipped his hand inside her coat pocket. Ed's face registered surprise at first and then his grin grew even larger than before as he pulled out the remote control for the vibrator and a zip tie. Ed quickly grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around so her back was against him. The quick spin caused her coat to balloon open for a brief second before it closed again. Anyone who was watching received a quick flash of the stunningly naked body beneath the coat.

Izzy trembled excitedly as Ed flashed her nakedness to everyone in the crowded airport. He used the zip tie to bind the cuffs on her wrist together behind her back. This had the effect of pulling her shoulders back and creating a small gap in her unbuttoned coat. She glanced around excitedly to see if anyone had noticed Ed showing her off and at the same time she looked to make sure security people had not noticed. As she was looking around, the vibrator inside her suddenly came to life causing her to jump and enlarge the gap in the front of her coat.

Izzy looked over her shoulder at Ed and saw the devilish grin on his face. She knew her plan had worked and once again Ed was going to devastate her mind and body. She gasped as the vibrator sat right on her g-spot and she once again realized that Ed is her perfect combination of love and lust. He will protect her, love her and help her to be the best person she can be. At the same time, he would devastate her mind and body with torturous passion and unrelenting orgasms.

Ed gathered up his carry-on luggage and stepped out of their little alcove into the busy airport passenger traffic and then he stopped. He gave her a look that told her she was to follow him and then he started off at a brisk pace down to the baggage collection area. Izzy had to jog a few steps to catch up to him, causing her coat to billow around her giving a few lucky people a sight they would never forget. Izzy tried to walk as sedately as she could to keep the coat closed.

Izzy was proud to be Ed's wife and excitedly proud when he showed her off to crowds. However, with all the security at the airport she felt like discretion was called for. She didn't want to get herself or Ed in trouble with the security personnel. Given her choice, the exhibitionist in her would have strutted proudly showing her fabulous body that belonged to Ed. Oddly enough, she never felt fear because she trusted completely that Ed would take care of her.

Ed had set a brisk pace and despite Izzy's attempts at discretion the coat would occasionally billow open. Most of the people in the airport were in their own little world and didn't even notice the spectacular naked lady mixed in with the crowd. Occasionally Izzy would see someone stumble or run into something as they caught a glimpse of her naked breasts or legs. When she saw someone looking at her, she would give them one of her dazzling smiles and run to catch up to Ed.

Ed glanced back occasionally to make sure Izzy was safe behind him and when he saw someone looking at Izzy, he would goose the vibrator. Every time he changed the vibrator setting it would break Izzy's concentration and a couple of times, she stumbled but never fell. However, her stumbles generally caused the coat to swirl around her, exposing her nakedness beneath. Her stumbles would also draw attention from some of the oblivious airline passengers and they would suddenly realize the incredible sight they had been missing.

This was everything Izzy had imagined when she conceived the plan. She was once again Ed's play toy and he was playing her like a fiddle; Oh God was he playing with her. This was everything both she and Ed had dreamed of when they spoke on the phone. She wanted wild exhibitionism with light bondage and both would leave her trembling inside, then Ed would drive her crazy with unfulfilled passion.

Izzy was falling behind Ed's rapid walk because her legs were trembling with all the passionate fire coursing through her. The vibrator buzzing on her g-spot and the hot lusty stares she was receiving from the airline passengers all roared through her like a wildfire. Her soaked, shorn pussy lips were squishing together with her passionate nectar running down her legs.

Izzy caught Ed just before the escalator going down to the baggage area. He stopped next to the escalator and pulled her into him sliding his hands underneath the coat. Izzy leaned into Ed as he caressed, pinched, stroked and fondled all her most intimate body parts. She looked up into his eyes with love and adoration with everything around her fading into the background. Once again, the man she loved played her body like a fine fiddle creating a symphony of moans, whimpers and muffled screams.

In the middle of an airport with hardly anyone noticing, Izzy's Ed generated a firestorm inside her. Izzy was very quickly going to that special place only her Ed could take her. Her nipples were achingly hard, and the inside of her thighs were coated with her juices. All her muscles were rippling beneath her skin trying to contain the erotic tsunami building inside her. As she once again hovered over her orgasmic abyss, her mind was floating on clouds of adoring love and her eyes were glazed with Ed's lust.

With her legs shaking, Izzy was having a hard time standing and she was glad Ed held her up. As Ed looked at her face, he could see her bliss boiling her from the inside out. Ed looked at this woman that he loved more than life itself quivering in his arms. This was something no one had ever done for him before, and her surprise gift touched him deeply. So, he stopped his torment while holding her in his arms and waited for legs to regain strength.

While on his trip he had doubts about whether giving up the operation of his companies was the right thing. Now standing here with this spectacular woman's arms wrapped around him, he knew it was the right thing. Her gift of her mind, heart and body was the most valuable thing he had ever received, but her complete submission was the most precious gift she had to give. She had changed him into someone worthy of her gift. By only giving and never asking anything for herself, her trusting innocence had grabbed his heart and he would give everything to keep her.

Ed was idly stroking her silky skin beneath the coat, marveling on its soft perfection when he felt her legs stiffen and take more of her own weight. He looked down into her expectant face seeing her eyes bright with glistening unparalleled love. However, there was also an unspoken plea for him to continue playing with her, push her to the brink and show her how much he loves her.

Ed pulled his hand from under her coat, cupped her face and stroked her cheek with his thumb. He leaned over kissing her forehead, the tip of her nose and then her pouty lips before whispering, "You needn't worry my love. Your welcome home gift is much appreciated and has made me realize what I've been missing. You are mine and this will only end when I say it ends. You have lit a fire inside me, one that's been smoldering for days, so be prepared my pet. Tonight, will only end when the sun comes up." With that, his thumb flipped the switch bringing the vibrator back to life inside her.

Izzy looked up into his eyes; she could see his loving pride showing on his face. He was very proud of her, and he loved her very much. She felt shivers run through her body as he described what her night would entail. She snuggled into his chest as the vibrator came to life inside her already soaked pussy. She smiled inside knowing this night would be one they would long remember.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12