Date Night Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed turned her around facing the hordes at the airport with a small gap in her coat showing her skin underneath. He guided her on to the escalator and she leaned back feeling his hard body supporting her. As they reached the bottom of the escalator the outside door whooshed open sending a huge gust of air towards the escalator. Izzy's coat blossomed open with the sudden gust of wind and her entire nude, succulent body was on display. Everyone in the immediate area stopped whatever they were doing and stared with mouths agape at the sight in front of them.

The busy crowd flooded her with a whole range of emotions ranging from disgust to lust, astonishment, disbelief and even confusion. Her body reacted to the sudden exposure with tremors of excitement. Just as suddenly as it started the door closed and Izzy's coat fell back in place covering her body. Then she came to the bottom of the escalator and was forced to walk among the people she had just been exposed to. Ed still had his hands on her shoulders and back guiding her to the proper baggage collection area.

Despite her long walk through the airport and now her exposure to all the people in the baggage area, Izzy never felt in danger. She was excited and thrilled with the way Ed was playing with her gift, but she knew he was always there to protect her. With Ed there, she felt safe to let the feelings go where they would and let the passion flow through her.

The wait at the baggage carousel was thankfully short, but it was then that Ed wondered where the airport security was, but he was glad they hadn't noticed Izzy. Izzy had been such a wonderful distraction, yes, she was the perfect woman for him, and he was very lucky to have her. He thumbed the vibrator up a notch feeling her quiver and hearing her moaning response.

Ed smiled to himself and then collected his bags heading towards the exit. Having seen the escalator incident he knew what would happen the minute the doors flew open, and he wasn't disappointed. As the doors flew open, Izzy's coat flew open, and her steps faltered. She felt all the eyes converge on her but Ed kept guiding her through the door and eventually the air pushed her coat all the way behind her. Instead of her coat falling back in place, this time the coat blew behind her and as it fell it slid down her arms gathering around her cuffed wrists.

Izzy was walking completely nude out of the airport with no hope of covering herself. She didn't have much of a choice, so she held her head high and pulled her shoulders back. She walked away like a proud regal Princess with her breasts wobbling insolently, her engorged nipples conducting a sonata, her taut belly leading to her glistening pussy. Ed shielded her from all of the airport security personnel as they walked away. Izzy constantly amazed him and where most women would be running or hiding, but she was proud to show her fabulously delicious body to anyone that wanted to look.

Ed could see her nipples hardened into diamond like knots with her belly quivering and the light glistening off the nectar between her thighs. He could tell by her posture and her face that the excitement of the situation was getting to her. He smiled to himself as he thumbed the vibrator a little bit higher and watched her steps falter. He held her arm lightly making sure she wouldn't fall as they walked to the back lot where his SUV was parked.

As they walked several airline passengers stopped what they were doing and followed the bewitchingly gorgeous naked creature. Izzy's insides were squirming, with her breasts wobbling, her nipples throbbing, and her aching pussy swollen with the fire burning inside her. Her coat was dragging behind her bound around her wrists still cuffed behind her. She kept her eyes glued to Ed but feeling the eyes of the gathering crowd caressing her heaving skin. Oh God how she loved every inch of this man, the way he made her feel, how special and beautiful he made her feel and how loved and cherished she felt.

When they reached the SUV Ed opened the doors taking his time to stow his luggage. Izzy stood by Ed trying to ignore all the stares, but each gaze felt like someone tweaking her nipples or clit. She tried to stand tall, proud and let everyone view her, but the inferno inside her made it difficult. She shifted from one leg to the other trying to ease the ache in her throbbing clit trapped between her swollen pussy lips.

Ed finished stowing his luggage and turned to Izzy. He stood still taking in the sight of the ravishing woman waiting for him to take her, dominate and play with the gift she was offering. For both of them the distant crowd faded into the background, and they were two lovers starved for each other. As his eyes hungrily roamed her body whimpers escaped Izzy's lips and her eyes begged him to take her. The craving inside her was almost more than she could bear and she fell to her knees in a move of supplication.

Ed stood in front of Izzy with the huge lump in his pants right in line with her face and then growled. "Would you like to walk home, take a taxi or earn your way inside my SUV?"

Izzy licked her lips already smelling Ed's scent and her mouth salivating over the anticipated taste of Ed's cock. "May I earn my way into your SUV... Sir?"

By way of an answer, Ed unzipped his pants and fished his hard as steel cock out of his pants. He held his cock in front of Izzy's mouth and she knee walked until she could engulf it in her mouth. Izzy hungrily devoured Ed's cock like someone feasting during a holiday. With her hands still bound behind her, she had to walk on her knees to keep his cock deep in her mouth. She had been waiting for him for days and Ed's moan was music that went straight to her heart. She made love to Ed's cock letting him know just how much she loved him, and she didn't even notice the distant crowd watching.

Ed's cock had been hard as steel since Izzy first opened her coat. With the love and passion she was putting into sucking his cock, it didn't take long before Ed felt his cum boiling inside his balls. He grabbed her head with both hands and held his cock deep in her mouth. With an extended groan, he began emptying his cum into Izzy's gorging mouth. She swirled her tongue around his shaft drinking shot after spray of his cum. His groans were the melody that was the perfect complement to the salty taste of his essence. She drank his cum like a woman dying of thirst in the desert.

Only when his cock went limp in her mouth did she let it slip between her lips, look up at Ed and smile as she licked her lips. "Thank you, Ed, for letting me earn my ride," she whispered huskily.

Ed kept his hands on her face as he helped her get to her feet. He smiled, kissing her on her pouty lips before turning her around snipping the zip tie and freeing her hands. He stripped her coat from her arms and said, "You drive."

Izzy's eyes glistened as she smiled and strutted naked to the driver's side of the SUV. They both climbed into the cushy captain's chairs and Izzy sat on her towel as she drove off. She noticed a large group of disappointed onlookers as she pulled out of the lot and drove to the parking ticket booth with her window down. The booth attendant didn't even pay any attention to her naked breasts as Izzy paid the short-term parking fee.

Ed kept toying with the vibrator while teasing her other body parts with his hands. He kept her boiling inside and even had her stop at a drive-through for coffee. The coffee attendants didn't seem fazed by Izzy's nakedness, but they did give her appreciative looks and some approving whistles. By the time they reached home Izzy was almost crazy with need and desire. She was having a hard time driving with Ed's torturous teasing and she was glad no cops noticed her distracted driving.

Once home Ed lived up to his earlier promise. He suspended her in the theater room taking her teasing to a whole new level. Her plan had worked better than she ever thought because Ed was on fire and insatiable. He teased her body until she couldn't quit shivering and her mind was lost in space. Then he took her explosively forcing massive gut twisting cum after cum from her wildly exuberant body.

Then he took her to their bed where he bound her again and continued her orgasmic expedition. With his mouth, fingers, cock, toys and cock again he kept her in explosive bliss with her body contorting in her rapture. When he stopped, the sun was peaking over the horizon bathing the room in beautiful oranges and yellows. Izzy's skin was glowing from both the passion inside her as well as the morning sun and glistening with perspiration. Her eyes were glazed with unrelenting ecstasy and she was almost catatonic. Ed's body was exhausted, but his heart and mind were still enraptured with his woman.

He unbound her and cuddled her in his arms as they both fell into a worn-out sleep. It was mid-afternoon when Izzy woke up and she was still tingling all over. Her nipples and pussy were still swollen and throbbing as she looked over at the man that ruled her heart and body. Her eyes filled with tears as she looked at her whole world lying in bed next to her. His hair was disheveled, his mouth open in a soft snore and he had a day's growth of beard, but he was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen.

The bedding was in complete disarray and wrapped around his legs. The rest of his body was naked as Izzy laid her head in the soft downy hair of his chest. She burrowed into his chest hair creating a nest while reveling in his taste, his smell and the beating of his heart. This was home, she belonged here, and she snuggled deeper in his chest hair and went back to sleep.

12