Date Night: Dinner for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat back on her ankles, she had a perfect crease where her thigh meets her hip. She looked astounding. It was so much better than I could have imagined. She began circling her hips, throwing them backward rolling and humping my delighted face. I took the opportunity to stick my tongue inside of her, where I couldn't before, and she lightly bounced on its explorations. I wanted to live here. I wanted to die here. I wanted to take my time and turn this moment to an eternity, but we both had a stronger urge. It was time for her orgasms, and I was going to make damn sure that she came right here, just like this, in my mouth.

I hooked my arms around and over her thighs, and I was not going to let her up until she fed me her cum. I put my tongue on her clit, but not the hard tip of the tongue, the soft relaxed middle. I began to rock my head side to side gently rubbing her with my overstimulated taste buds. I accelerated slightly, side to side, side to side. Her motions became goal oriented. We were heading to the same place. I continued faster still, side to side, side to side, side to side. She bucked and humped and grinded on my tongue and face and nose. She was riding my face like a sex toy, and I went faster still. I wasn't turning my head so much as shaking it beneath her at a blurred pace. She bent in the middle, bracing herself against a wall and drove her clit forward and back on my tongue nearly as fast as I moved sideways against it.

When a woman gets aroused her clitoris swells, and when we started this act it was nearly the size of a pea. However, before she has her orgasm the clitoris recedes. As it did this time and with less contact the stimulation lessened, we both paused our efforts, panting.

My firm grip holding her onto me made clear this was not over and she made no effort to move off of me. I reached my full flat tongue down to her opening and drew it up both lifting the hood off of her clit and bringing a fresh batch of her personal lubrication. There was no building up speed this time. I went from zero to paint shaker instantly, and she cried out with her head upturned. She came in seconds. As she bucked and writhed on me, making her way through her orgasm, she transcended to new levels of beauty. Everything was gone except her. She was celestial, a goddess writhing against a black nothingness giving creation to sensuality. Her back arched and her hair flowed around her. Her chest stuck out into the air of the room while her hips reared forward and kicked backward.

As she sank back down into mortal reality, I felt her fill with cum. More importantly I tasted it. Her arousal the best tasting thing that has ever passed my lips, but her cum is like a concentrate or an extract. As if all of her sensual nature were distilled down into single droplets placed on each of my taste buds. It has a strong effect on my mental state. She produces the kind of incapacitating euphoria that makes the most powerful drugs addictive after the first taste. It is so good that I can feel my whole body tasting it. I licked and sucked like she had the last two drops of water in the desert. She knew she was giving me exactly what I wanted, and she slowly rolled her hips while I completed my work. I was discovering an untold paradise with her gliding over me while I retrieved every precious drop of her orgasm.

She was too sensitive to continue, and she laid down next to me. I surveyed her naked body in the dark pink light with my hand holding my head, which was spinning and cum-drunk. The topography of her naked body is awe inspiring. Slender shoulders rising over idyllic twin peaks through which a gentle passage leads to the smooth rolling hills of her rib cage and soft stomach. Beyond that, a paradise valley, a Garden of Eden where tonight the most succulent fruit was not forbidden. She is a masterpiece, a fitting magnum opus for any creator.

For the next few days I never calmed down. It's like there was some part of it that my mind couldn't cope with. The days and nights went on forever. I'd wake up next to her ready to pounce on her in her sleep. In reality, it was only three days before she honored me by, again, riding and coming on my face.

Then, whatever fuse Monday had blown, Thursday repaired, and I came out of my craze. She gave me a sexual experience that had previously only lived in my dreams and imagination.

Just a month before, I had the privilege of living another fantasy that was perhaps more wild and rare, but that is another story.

12