Date Night for Three

Story Info
A service and bratty sub fight for their Mistress attention.
2k words
4.65
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What in the hell are you doing?" I say in shock as I witness my Mistress's other submissive happily bounce around the apartment holding Mistress's toys. My Mistress's Kitten, as she calls her, is a petite bouncy blonde who loves to irritate me, Mistress's service sub. Today she's wandering around our home in her short pink plaid skirt and a crop top that's so thin her nipples are clearly noticeable. She has small breasts but an admittedly fantastic body and cute face with her hair done up in pigtails and is showing off her pink tongue as she sticks out at me.

"What does it look like, Mr. Good Boy? I'm hiding Mistress's toys, so when I brat out, she can't find them," She smirks triumphantly like she's accomplishing some great mission. She quickly stomps down the hall, and I hear a door open with the sound of all the toys crashing to the floor. I sigh and continue wiping down our kitchen table, Mistress gave me orders to clean and sterilize our dining table before she came home. I'm wearing nothing but an apron and desperately trying to hide my boner as I watch the Kitten wander around the house in her bratty crusade to earn her punishment. I also begin attaching restraints to the legs of the table for each of the four legs. It seems Mistress has some plans in store for us tonight, and the thought make me throb even more.

Suddenly we hear the keys jingle in the doorway. I quickly rush to the entrance and get on my knees, prepared to greet my Mistress at the door. Kitten takes her time getting there, adjusting her pink collar with the silver bell before taking her seat next to me. Watching her adjust hers makes me instinctively touch the metal ring around my neck that only one my mistress has the key for. The light from the doorway removes me from my thoughts as see her, my lovely Mistress.

She's just come in from work, so she's in a white button-up that is generously unbuttoned down to the top of her breast. Letting her red lace bra peak from the top, I stir a little, desperate to jump into her arms and smother myself in them. Her black pencil skirt slowly creeps up her thighs, exposing the top of her black stockings.

"Good evening, Kitten," She took a step towards me and presses her heel into my chest. I shivered at the touch. "Hello, my servant, I brought dinner." Her voice was raspy in a sexy way that makes you just beg to do her bidding. I took her foot in my hand and laid kisses on the top of her feet, working my way up her leg.

"Welcome home, Mistress. You are too kind," I take off her shoes and take the bags of food she brought from her hands. The Kitten is bouncing with excitement and nuzzling our Mistress' shoulder as she makes her way to the kitchen to sit. While I begin to set out the food, Mistress' kitten sits between her legs, wiggling her ass and purring.

"Mistress, you brought Kitten's favorite! I must have earned a lovely treat today," Kitten purred and nuzzled our Mistress's inner thigh. I watched as she eagerly slipped her head into our Mistress's hand, getting chin strokes as she did it.

"Oh, you think this is for you? Did you know my darling service sub sent me pictures of all his completed chores today?", my ears burned at the mention of my chores, one being of me trying not to make a sound during my self-anal training while she put me on speaker phone in the middle of her meeting with her. I am pulled from my flashback as I saw Mistress slip two fingers into Kitten's collar and yank her roughly. "But you, little Kitten, seem to have forgotten yours and purposefully sent me photos of anything but completed chores."

Kitten, for a moment, looked scared that her punishment was to come swiftly, but then the mischievous look sparked in her eyes as she purred, sitting up on her knees. "Oh no, Mistress, whatever will I do?" I saw my Mistress appear shocked at this apparent defiance, and she looked at me.

"Your Kitten has taken the liberty of hiding all of your punishment toys, Mistress," I can feel the glaring hot daggers she's making at me. But I am a service sub, and I don't want to feel the sting of the wooden paddle for her little game. For a moment, our Mistress looks furious, but then I see the sly smirk slide across her lips and a low chuckle rises from her chest as she turned to a terrified Kitten who just realized she was in a lot of trouble.

"Is that right, Kitten? And you thought hiding my toys would get you out of this?" I hear Kitten yelp as her collar is pulled, leading her across the Mistress' lap. Her pink skirt lifts over her bottom, exposing her pale ass as she whines in protest. The way Kitten is positioned with her ass facing me and Mistress using her grip on the back of Kitten's neck to keep her place. Mistress's hand began stroking and tickling along Kitten's exposed pussy and ass causing her to squirm and giggle.

"Bad Kitten, you know naughty girls like you deserve a spanking," Her hand rose as I watched it with anticipation came down hard on her pale ass. She threw her head to let out a small scream as Mistress catches her by the hair and holds her in that position. My cock is growing under my apron, and my hands couldn't help but slide up and down my shaft. Kitten's ass was turning from a bright pink to a light red as another spank comes down upon it. Mistress catches me in the corner of her eye, and she smiled wickedly with approval, watching me stroke my cock at what's unfolding.

"Oh, Kitten, you'll be happy to know that someone is enjoying your punishment as much as me," another hard slap across that red ass. Kitten moans and tries to turn her head to look at me; peaking over her shoulder, I can see in her eyes that she's enjoying this too. "Look at this Servant, Kitten's pussy is getting soaked like a dirty whore," Mistress ran her nails down Kitten's ass, causing her to moan and squirms, spreading slowly to expose her dripping wet pussy. My cock grows harder as I begin to pump faster and more desperate. Kitten moans out begging to be touched.

"Please Mistress, Kitten learned her lesson. Please touch me," Mistress slips in two fingers and began to finger her. "Thank you, Mistress, ah ah, more please, Mistress, make him watch," Mistress keeps her eyes on me while she slides in and out of Kitten. I pump myself faster, my need growing with every moan from Kitten's lips.

"What dirty little subs I have today, so eager to play before even serving me my dinner," she slowly slides out of Kitten, who whimpers in protest and kicks. Mistress eyes at me as I reluctantly let go of my throbbing cock, pre-cum dripping at the tip. Mistress smirks and claps her hands happily as both of us turn to look at her, desperation clawing at our minds.

"Servant gets the food out and ready. I'll set the table. "

Moments Later

Mistress sits at the head of the table and licks her lips seductively as I begin to place our meal for tonight, which is Kitten's favorite, sushi. I start on Kitten's breast, placing one sushi roll on each nipple, then make a trail from her chest to her stomach, putting two at her hips. Kitten is the table for tonight's dinner service; she is tied to the four corners of the dining table. She's been tied up spread eagle and can barely even move her hips. Soft giggles escape her lips as I place the sushi, making me look up from my plate.

"Oh, My, I just can't seem to get this tasty piece of sushi. The table seems wobbly," Mistress has the chopsticks I've given her and is teasingly poking and pulling on Kittens Nipples hidden beneath the sushi. Kitten is giggling and desperately trying to squirm; her nipples are her weak point. I can see her growing wet between her thighs, and I bite my lower lip watching Kitten squirm and moan.

"Servant, come here," Mistress beckons me after I place the last of the sushi across Kitten's pubic bone and thighs. I approach Mistress, unable to take my eyes off her chopsticks, tugging and teasing Kitten's nipples. Mistress gracefully eats sushi while turning to me as I kneel before her. I sit on my knees, spreading them apart, and place my hands palm up against my thighs.

"Yes, Mistress," Mistress tilts my head up and places a piece of sushi in my mouth. As I begin to enjoy my treat, I feel the tip of her shoe presses against the base of my penis. I stiffen and look up at her. My cock throbs desperately after witnessing Kitten's blissful torture by our Mistress, and the little Kitten is enjoying it with her tongue out, panting to every touch.

"Servant, you've been such a good boy today. You deserve to enjoy a meal as well," Mistress ruffles my hair and motions with her hand to follow her. She walks to the other side of the table where Kitten's pink and desperate pussy is on display. Kitten's sweetness was dripping down her thighs and pooling. Mistress motioned for me to kneel in between her and Kitten. I do so facing the meal before me. Mistresses take a grip on my hair and push my head forward.

"Eat, big boy," I attack, focusing on the little Kitten's clit. I hear her yelp in surprise and moan loudly as I flick my tongue back and forth. Her clit twitches in response. She tastes so sweet better than any meal. Kitten is bucking against my face, grinding into my mouth. I won't disappoint. I can feel from the way she is twitching that she's about to cum, but before I can bring her to climax, Mistress tugs my hair pulling me back.

"No, Please, Mistress, let him finish me off. I'm begging, please, I need this," Kitten squirms and begs loudly while I stay where Mistress holds me. Mistress strokes my head possessively plucks sushi off Kitten's thigh and eats it happily.

"Oh no, Kitten, this is your punishment for your earlier behavior," Mistress then climbs on all fours onto the table, the squirming Kitten under her. Mistress's skirts go over her ass, revealing her glistening wet pussy. She never wears panties ever.

"Servant here is your real treat, FUCK. ME." Mistress doesn't have to tell me twice. I greedily shove my throbbing cock in her pussy. She moans loudly and pushes my cock deeper in. Her pussy feels amazing as she tightens around me. I fuck her fast and hard, my balls hitting her wanting pussy. Then I hear Kitten's whimper in between Mistress's moans of pleasure, Kitten's eyes are wide and pleading with each moan she hears, but Mistress only takes delight in this Kittens torment. As I begin to fuck at a faster pace, desperate to cum it is building, hours of torment coming to a great release.

"What's wrong, Kitten? You don't like Mistress being fucked while you're unable to finish?" Mistress spoke through her moans, teasing Kitten's nipples cruelly. Kitten's moans turned into screams of desperation, only fueling my need.

"Mistress, may I please cum?!" I beg with gritted teeth; she laughed as Kitten suddenly screams angrily when I'm given the yes command. I pulled out quickly and came all over her glorious ass. I crumbled on top of Mistress, mumbling pleasurable thank you as I massaged her ass and back. Mistress stroked Kitten's cheek lovingly while she was on the verge of tears.

"Well, shall we have dessert?"