Date Night (His View)

Story Info
Date night with the wife takes a voyeuristic turn...
4.4k words
3.87
49.9k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Friday night and the babysitter was arriving. After what felt like a nonstop grind of multiple weeks without a night out we finally had a night out to ourselves. As always, I was the first one ready to go, and I was finishing preparing dinner for our daughter when the babysitter arrived. I was finishing talking to Danielle, our babysitter, about the updated nighttime routine for our two-year-old when my wife finally walked down the stairs. I had no idea what she planned to wear since whenever she sends me texts asking for suggestions I usually only reply with a nonchalant, "surprise me." However, the outfit chosen caught me by surprise. While gliding down the stairs at a pace much slower than normal, she paused halfway for dramatic effect.

At 5'5" my wife Raegan is shorter than I am but with the heels she easily makes up the few inches and looks closer to my stocky 5'9" height. Her petite frame was hugged by a tight black club dress which barely fell to mid-thigh, accenting her already long, athletic legs. With each step her hips swayed as the dress tried desperately to cling to her sides. Her top had a plunging neckline that was held together by two thin pieces of horizontal fabric that ran across her chest. On her neck, Raegan wore a silver necklace that dangled down between her perky "C" cups breasts that drew all the attention attention the area. Accenting the attire were matching dangling silver earring and bracelet. All of this rested on a pair of two-inch-high boot cut heels adorned with silver punk rock style buckles. Her short hair was neatly styled to the side and she wore smokey eye makeup completing her extremely seductive look.

My surprise must have been evident on my face since Raegan slyly told me to, "Pick my jaw up off the floor in front of the babysitter." With a quick kiss goodnight to the little one and some reassurance from the babysitter we hopped into our Uber and headed for dinner in downtown.

We arrived at the upscale restaurant just in time for our reservations and the hostess walked us to our table. I could tell My wife was slightly uncomfortable since her outfit drew eyes from all over the dining room. While many of the fellow patrons were also having a date night, none were dressed as provocatively as her and she doesn't enjoy being the center of attention. As a generally shy individual her face quickly became flush when she felt all the eyes on her. I knew that was the reason she decided to order a vodka drink with dinner instead of her usually Coca-Cola. Dinner was largely uneventful, and it was nice to get some time to talk without having a children's show on in the background.

We had a lot to talk about at dinner. For the past year Raegan and I have become involved in the swinger/hotwife lifestyle; even going so far as to get a 6-month membership to an adult club in the outskirts of the city. It had started with Raegan asking about the Reddit page I was looking at one night in bed. I was trying to hide the fact I was looking at a called 'Hotwifecaption' which was full of captioned pictures of women revolving around the hotwife lifestyle, but she leaned over in bed and poked her head through my arms and started asking questions. After the initial embarrassment I was genuinely shocked to hear that she was interested in the idea and was turned on, rather than turned off.

The next months moved from roleplaying in the bedroom to attending an event at the Swinger club to finally swapping partners with a couple very close to us. While extremely erotic in my mind and often the material for jerk sessions, I was unsure if I could actually go through with seeing my partner fucked by another man. That fear was quickly washed away when Raegan was laying on my lap facing me with my cock in her mouth, and her hips tightly gripped by the hands of another man as he pumped in and out of her from behind. The whole scene was almost too much for me and it took everything in my power not to cum down her throat a mere thirty seconds into the encounter.

The Mrs. and I soon began to role play another fantasy of ours. After roughly the sixth sex toy purchase I realized a common trend: my lovely wife loved large black dildos. I initially bought toys close to my package size and in girly colors like pink or purple, but soon she requested them be in black. And soon with this color change also came the increase in length and girth. We went from a collection of toys of six-inches in length and regular girth to an assortment of veiny black dicks as long as ten inches. I began to role play with the black cocks as I fucked her with them and was amazed that her tiny pussy could stretch and accommodate the large toys we purchased. She would make noises and grunts I had never heard from her before, and every time I penetrated her with them she vocally begged me not to stop. While I was gone on a lengthy four-week business trip, Raegan made videos of herself riding the dildos and role playing that a black man named Derrick was fucking her. She found the videos embarrassing but I assure you they were pay-per-view quality.

With the alone time at dinner we finally were finally able to talk more about our mutual fantasies. During my last business trip, I went out with some coworkers to a strip club and Raegan was extremely jealous. Being bisexual, she loves watching women gyrate on stage as much as I do. In fact, dancing on stage at an amateur night was a fantasy of hers, however she was well aware that overcoming a fear of being the center of attention would be her biggest hurdle. Well, attention and the fact she needed to learn some pole dancing.

I had told my wife we would be going out after dinner but kept the location of our post-meal fun a close secret. She absolutely despises secrets and I took great enjoyment in watching how she begged me all week to tell her where we would be going after our dinner date. As Raegan excused herself to the ladies' room I got the check, paid, and set up an Uber to our next destination. As we entered our ride Raegan just stared at me, implying she expected to be told where we were headed. I finally obliged and said we were headed to a Bar/Club downtown. She didn't recognize the name, so she Googled it on her phone. After a few moments or searching she found the establishment and began to read reviews. Whether she was impressed or not didn't matter since we pulled into the parking lot moments later.

I paid our cover and we walked into the club. Much to Raegan's pleasure, many girls were dressed in attire close to hers, but she gave me a frown when she saw the place was more of a dance club rather than a bar. I asked her to give it a chance and have an open mind since we don't get to go out much. Unbeknownst to her I picked this place since I know she only dances when she drinks heavily, and I was hoping she would tonight.

The club was larger than it looked on the outside; with multiple seating areas furnished with wrap-around couches. It was crowded but not so busy that you felt smothered. We made our way through the crowd to the bar. I ordered her another vodka drink without asking if she wanted one and a beer for myself. I asked if she wanted to dance after this drink and was given a sarcastic look, meaning, "I'm not even close to ready for that." One drink turned to two and then I needed to use the restroom, so I asked her to order me another round and headed through the maze of dancers to the back of the club, leaving Raegan at the bar by herself.

Unfortunately, it took much longer to use the restroom than I expected. Once I finally found the place I still had to wait in a line that reminded me of halftime at a football stadium! So, when I returned I wasn't too surprised to see my wife being chatted up by someone at the bar. However, what did surprise me was her body language with the gentlemen she was conversing with. My wife has no problem telling someone to "bug off" at a bar, so I know if she's talking to someone it's because she wants to speak with them. She was still sitting in the barstool but was facing away from me as I walked up. Her legs were in front of her and she was facing the man talking to her. He was standing with his leg perched up on the runner under the bar with his hand resting on her thigh. I also noticed she had a brand new drink in her hand and quite a smile on her face; clearly enjoying her conversation.

I walked up and put my arms on her shoulders and leaned around her, letting her know I was back.

"Oh! Hey baby! Took you a while. This is Taye... he was keeping me company while you were away. We were discussing the football games coming up this weekend." Taye reached out his hand and introduced himself.

The first thing I noticed wasn't that he was black, but rather how tall he was. As I was walking back from the restroom I thought it was because Raegan was sitting on a stool. However, when I approached the bar I noticed he was, in fact, just very tall and with surprisingly broad shoulders. He wore dark blue jeans with a grayish, quarter zip long sleeve shirt. Though his shirt was long-sleeved, you could clearly tell he was well built underneath. While my wife might play for both teams, I don't; but even I could tell Taye was a very good-looking man.

Taye was about to leave when Raegan uncharacteristically offered for him to stay and continue to talk football. I didn't mind and ordered 2 more beers and we kept the conversation going. Raegan informed me that Taye played football in college at a smaller division two school which made sense given his size. We continued to talk and discuss the games and I could tell the booze was beginning to affect her. She doesn't normally drink and even when she does it doesn't take a lot for her to really feel it. So even with the watered down drinks at the club it didn't take long for Raegan's face to become flushed and the volume of her speech to go up.

When a classic early 2000's rap song came on, Taye asked if he could take Raegan out and dance. She seemed less enthusiastic but when I pushed her off the stool and told her to go, she realized she had lost her say in the matter and followed Taye out to the dance floor. They moved past the middle of the dance area to a place closer toward the back wall which was flanked by some couches. Since the bar was up slightly higher, I could still see them through the crowd even though the lights were much dimmer on the dance area.

Taye grabbed Raegan's hand and spun her around so her back was against his chest. He moved in close, so they were pressed against each other and then began to move his hips side to side with the music. While Raegan doesn't have skills to be in a twerking competition she does dance much better than she gives herself credit for. She began to match his movements as she became more comfortable dancing with Taye. His hands moved from her hips to the sides of her thighs and he began rubbing them up and down slowly; getting higher with each pass until his hands were on her rear end. Raegan clearly wasn't complaining about his hands as she leaned back into his chest and put one arm up to caress the backside of his neck for support.

The song soon ended but Raegan and Taye didn't seem to notice as they continued to dance through the next two songs. Taye's hands had ventured to the hem of Raegan's dress that was already barely clinging to her sides, and then made their way to the inner sides of her thigh. He wasn't overly aggressive with the movement and I was impressed how smooth he was as to not take it too far or too fast. After some more dancing Raegen leaned back a little farther and pulled Taye's head down and spoke into his ear. Taye gave her a quizzical look and returned to dancing. However, shortly afterward he moved his left hand slightly higher and up into her dress before pulling it down soon thereafter. He then leaned in and spoke into Raegan's ear. She responded with a nod and then they turned and headed back to me at the bar.

"You two have fun out there? I can't really see y'all from back here and kind of lost sight of you," I said letting them believe they were dancing in a little "blind spot" from me.

"We had a blast!" She replied as she hugged Taye around the waist from the side with one hand. "I know I don't normally like going out dancing but I'm glad you picked this place."

Raegan sat back down at the stool next to me and Taye stood off to her side behind her. He then ordered the three of us another round and then excused himself to the restroom.

"I'm glad you're having fun babe; you and Taye seem to be hitting it off well."

"We are! He's great, and funny, and quite a dancer!" She was rambling and louder than usual and I could tell the alcohol was making her feel like a million bucks at that instant. "If he comes back and asks me to dance again do you mind?"

Before I could reply a group of ladies from a bachelorette party squeezed passed us to the other side of the bar. I gave them a once-over and turned to her with a wink and said, "I think I'll survive," in reply. Raegan leaned in and gave me a quick kiss and said, "I love you," and we proceeded to talk more about the upcoming football matchups, right where we had left off earlier.

After some time, Taye returned and as expected asked if Raegan would like to dance again. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me they'd be back in a little while. Taye then grabbed her by the hand and led her back toward the same corner they had danced in before. However, instead of stopping at their previous spot he led her slightly farther back to the actual corner of the room.

Raegan didn't need any encouragement this time and immediately spun around and backed up into Taye and began shaking her ass into him. Taye wasted no time getting his hands down on the hem of her dress. His hand again moved up into her dress and again she didn't seem to mind. Raegan's hips started to do less side to side sways and started to move more back into Taye as if she was purposefully grinding into him. In response, Taye removed his hand from inside her dress again and started to move his hands up and down her sides, however, this time her dress began to ride up with each pass. Either she was too drunk to notice, or she didn't care, but she continued to grind back into Taye's crotch. Finally, her poor dress gave up the fight and rode up a couple of inches. To my shock, I could clearly make out that Raegan wasn't wearing any panties! She normally doesn't when she wears jeans or sweats, but I assumed since the dress was so short that she would wear something underneath! Instead, now some twenty yards away, I could see her freshly shaved mound peeking out from the bottom of her dress. Being in the far corner of the room most people didn't notice the woman with the now extra short dress, but I wondered how long that would last.

With more intent than alarm at the dress riding up, Reagan grabbed Taye's hands and placed them over her visible pussy in an attempt to keep it hidden.... or at least that's what I thought it was for. Instead, Taye moved one hand onto her right leg and the other down further to the folds of her pussy and pushed one finger inside. Raegan let out a visible gasp and her hips involuntarily bucked forward. She continued to dance and grind but was now doing more to "ride" his fingers than to try to dance. Taye picked up the pace of moving his fingers in and out of her pussy and then Raegan did something that caught me completely off guard.

As Raegan came, she reached up her hand and pulled Taye's head down to hers and she kissed him. I was stunned. Up until now it had been merely heavy petty on the dance floor. However, now it was more. It was not a quick peck on the lips or a short smooch. This was a vividly passionate embrace fueled by alcohol and pure lust. Now, in all of our roleplaying the one thing Raegan always stressed was she would never kiss the other man she was sleeping with. It was always about sex and kissing was more than just sex and thus she wouldn't do it. In fact, many of the other couples we had played with up until the point had similar rules when they swapped. So, sitting at the bar with a drink in hand I was absolutely floored! My emotions ran haywire- from shock to upset and maybe even a tinge jealousy. But that jealousy faded almost immediately and was replaced by excitement and arousal. I found myself with tunnel vision solely focused on the scene playing out across the club from me.

As Raegan came down from her orgasm, Taye spun her around so she faced him as he pinned her back against the wall. He held her hands as he pushed them above her head and held them there as they continued to probe each other's mouths with their tongues.

Swiftly, Taye moved his hands, so he was holding both of Raegan's arms above her head while using only one of his. The other he moved down between her legs and began to move his hands up and down her crotch, but did not penetrate her. The slow and steady movements were making her excited again as I could see her face beginning to get flushed. However, Taye did not pick up speed. Instead, he continued the slow and steady teasing of my wife's pussy which was gradually working her closer to an orgasm. I knew from experience that the teasing wouldn't be enough to put her over the edge, and I wasn't sure how long Raegan could take it.

As the music continued Taye began to grind her hips in tune to the music. It was an erotic sight to watch her buck against his hands trying to encourage Taye to finger her faster and make her cum but to her dismay this didn't happen. Instead, Taye leaned into her ear and told her something. Over the music I didn't have a prayer of hearing what he said but she responded with a curt nod and turned around for him. She then put her hands against the wall and arched her back so her ass poked higher in the air. Taye put one hand to his mouth and licked it, then lowered it between her legs and pushed two fingers inside her wet and waiting hole.

At this point a few couples in the back corner near my wife and her new "friend" had started to notice the erotic scene but were too inebriated to mind. In fact, a few were involved in their own dance floor dry-humping or make out sessions.

Raegan's head rocked back, and her mouth opened with a gasp, as Taye began to pump two thick, strong fingers in and out of her pussy. It didn't take long before she began to get flushed and push off the wall into his fingers, matching the rhythm of his fingers.

Taye didn't let her finish. When it looked like she was about to explode in orgasm he removed his fingers from her and grabbed her face and leaned in for a kiss. After a brief kiss, I could have sworn I saw her whimper in disappointment.m; but that would be short lived. Taye glanced over each shoulder as if checking if anyone was watching and then unbuckled his pants and slightly pulled them down. He then pulled out what had to be the most impressive hard-on I've ever seen in real life. With the poise of someone who had done this before he then rubbed the head of his cock against Raegan's lips and then slowly pushed the bulbous black head inside her.

Thank goodness I was sitting at a bar because I felt like my rock hard manhood was about to burst through my pants. I had just let my drunk wife get seduced by a black stranger in public right before my eyes. I allowed and enjoyed watching him grope her on the dance floor for all to see. She was putty in his arms the moment his fingers plunged into her folds. I could have, and probably should have, walked onto the dance floor and checked on my wife. Instead, she was bent over against the back wall of a downtown club with her dress hiked up over her ass like a slutty TikTok influencer. Because of Taye's height she was on her tip-toes in her booties which only accentuated her long legs.

12