All Comments on 'Date Night (His View)'

by Clubsandwich21

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Not my cup of tea here. He let his slut wife open the door to cheating and his sorry cuck ass life will NEVER be the same. He should have STOPPED what was happening but choose not to. He may as well DIVORCE her now and spare himself the humiliation later. I just don't understand why writers love to make husbands so gullible and pathetic.... 1 but for this sorry story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good lord…..we had this same experience at Bomba’s shack in BVI some years ago. Erotic as hell to read this and re-live that night. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A willing cuckold giving up his wife to a Big Black Cock… Hope hubby has no plans for the future for his soon to be black owned wife… Another dumb ass husband who is about to get humiliated and stupid enough to convince himself that he enjoys it…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As soon as she told her lover "call me", she was telling her cuck to divorce her! Nothing new in here!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A two year old little one at home and she has to let other men fuck her? And of course it has to be black! And of course he has to fuck without a condom! This marriage is not far off. It will soon be destroyed! But it would be even nicer if she had contracted HIV and suffered a slow and painful death. How stupid does someone have to be to be fucked by a total stranger without protection? By the way, your story has nothing to do with sharing or swapping, the whore cheated excessively and humiliated him publicly. And he, as a born cuckold, allowed it.

As a reminder, 98% of all partnerships that have tried swapping sharing swinging cuckolding are destroyed within two years, according to a study by the Bertalsman Foundation. Main reasons: jealousy and / or one of the partners loses respect for the other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once again, the fake claim of the Bertalsman Foundation. Never backed up. Never responded to, despite multiple requests to prove it! Give it up. The foundation doesn't do things like that. The study doesn't exist. And you're a bullshitter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tags worked 1 star without reading

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

So, this guy thinks it's ok to be a weak, pathetic, doormat? Possibly raising a black child from his slut wife. Jeez, how are there so many men with no self esteem nor self respect. I'm just disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She says she was naughty, true but also a black slut. How she gonna feel when she finds out she got knocked up. Of course as in most of these stories , the husband is a dumbass white guy that doesn't have a clue. If she got PG he will have a clue and better dump her ass pretty quick or will be supporting who knows how many black kids.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Here’s today’s ir site rejection. That’s the only reason it could be in LW. Luckily, Taye had the night off from basketball or looting, so that he had time for the requisite white whore and happy cuck husband of ir stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story illustrates why we all worship the colored boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your black cock slut is not yours anymore she belongs to the blacks that will fuck her for evermore you can just pay the bills and pay childcare when your whore gives birth to a black baby and you have to explain how that happened to your family and friends and coworkers. Don’t forget to get her that spade tattoo so everyone knows she is not your wife anymore just another white bitch whore for black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is the fascination with 10" cocks? Firstly, you have more chance of finding a unicorn than a 10" cock, and secondly a vagina, even fully aroused is not 10" deep. I suspect most of these cock fantasising authors have never even seen a vagina up close, let alone been in one!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

So stupid it hurts...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish one writer would pick up this type of stereotypical cuckoldry and have either or both hubby and wife realize what had happened. Here she would have the chance to tell her lover when he calls to pound sand, instead of her.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 3 years ago

Loved the naughty wife ! Hope you do a second part to the story, would love to know if Reagan gets knocked up with a black baby 🍼. Hubby can babysit while Reagan is screwing Taye in their marital bed. Hubby can try to sleep on the couch while listening to his wife making love to her boyfriend all night long. Five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another one that does not understand this is fetish or IR but not LW

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DESPITE THE OTHER COMMENTS ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS: "DAMN, THAT GUY MUST HAVE X-RAY VISION!" ACROSS A CROWDED DANCE FLOOR WITH DIM LIGHTS HE SEES WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING AT THE WAIST AND THIGHS? I'M AFRAID NOT!

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

I think that

all of you who do not like this type of story, that wish the worst for the hubby and wife, and that they are stupid and weak and keep reading are the stupid and weak. Stupid because you seem to think it is something real, and weak because you can't stop yourselves from reading and letting them rent space in your heads.

Thank you for your story Clubsandwich21.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

What a pitiful slut whore she is.. I'm totally ok with swinging, swapping, wife sharing.. role play..etc etc.. but you DO NOT go out on a romantic date night with your husband.. totally abandon your own husband at the club like he didn't even exist.. and fuck some stranger in the corner bareback.. that was never discussed or agreed upon between hubby and wife.. and how was hubby able to see that this guys cock was large and veiny with a huge crowd and them in a back corner...stupid whore and stupid story..he better sets some rules real quik or bye bye marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fun story

It's a fun, raunchy story and absolutely belongs in Loving Wives. And those who don't like it can check the tags and not read what clearly gets them all wee-wee'd up.

Unless, that is, their "fetish" is a sequence of 1) finding things to disapprove of, 2) masturbating to them, then 3) writing whiny comments about what they sought out, "enjoyed" and somehow feel bad about.

Hey ... whatever works for ya!

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 2 years ago

I hate interracial shit and this one really sucked! ONE*

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Some guys have such deep feelings of sexual inadequacy and self-hatred that these attitudes metastasize into a cuck fetish. I don't go in for kink shaming, especially such a sad, dreary one. But a fetish is what it is, and this "story" (really a mere vignette) would perhaps find a more welcoming home in a different category

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even if the wife wanted a strange cock and the husband agreed this was a stupid way to do it. Publicly humiliate the husband exposed the wife who is also a mother to disease. At least have the sense to do it in private.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Super Hot Hot Hot Story. So many Sexual Fantasies in one Story! It is a story complainers, there is No disease in a story. But there is pregnancy risk, taking his Black Cock and Black seed. Black Baby on the way for Hubby and wife to enjoy. So Hot! Fucking right in a night club! LOL So Hot. !0 stars for sure. I loved this story, Great Story, Great Writing. Hot Slut Wife stories is why we come here to read them. Stop with the complaining Jerks. Just go to watch some porn and jerk off and quit with the complaining. Geez, get out of mommies basement once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Knocked up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClubsandwich21@Clubsandwich21
Happily married to a woman who loves to engage in my kinks and fantasies. I love to be in charge and take control, but absolutely enjoy sharing her and seeing her enjoy herself. We are actively involved in the swinger lifestyle. I enjoy writing things based on both actual even...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Date Night Series Info