Date Night Panty Switch

Story Info
Stacy spices up date night with a mid-date panty swap.
4.1k words
4.63
7.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers

My husband Jason and I like, I assume, any other married couple with kids, do our best to keep things exciting by scheduling the occasional "date night." For the particular night in question, we booked a nice hotel downtown and made reservations at a nearby restaurant that we'd both been wanting to try for a while.

I was especially looking forward to the dressing-up aspect of date night. I loved seeing Jason when he put on a blazer; I would never ask him to wear a tie, something that I knew he hated, but just seeing him in a nice jacket always turned me on. Walking down the street and holding his arm when we dressed up always made me feel like it was prom night. I was just voted queen and was about to get the best loving ever...

I certainly made an effort to dress up too. For this night, I had a new little black dress. This one was sleeveless, with black mesh above the bust forming the straps and collar, showing off a little more skin while staying modest. The length wasn't too risqué, mid-thigh. And I completed it with black nylons, garter belt, and black mesh panties. I even snuck out of work early the day before for a fresh wax. There was no chance that, after seeing me in the garter belt, I wouldn't end up straddling his face. The anticipation of his beard whiskers tickling my thighs made me tingle.

As I packed my overnight bag, I recalled a game we used to play when we were dating and first married. I would lay out several panties on the bed and ask him to pick the ones I would wear that day. Over time, this game evolved into an elaborate selection process, where he would weigh the pros and cons of each option, turning me on more each time he tested the texture or transparency of the panties. And he always knelt down and helped me into his selection.

So in addition to the black mesh (which I knew he would pick -- it matched the garter belt, and I knew how much he liked that style), I packed a pink thong, a light blue cotton hipster style, and a little white cotton panty with a yellow smiley face right over where my clit would be. I had bought those a few years earlier for a role play scenario that was very, very successful.

Date night arrived and we dropped the kids off at my parents' house. We drove to the hotel, checked in, and rode the elevator up to our room. I knew that we had just enough time before our dinner reservations to fool around, clean up and get dressed. So I started teasing him as soon as the elevator doors closed.

"Do you see any security cameras in here?" I asked. We both looked around to the corners and didn't see anything obvious.

"I don't, but I'm sure there are some. Why do you ask?"

"I was just thinking about what I want to do to you later in this elevator. Wasn't sure if we'd have an audience."

"Mmmm... dirty girl..." He moved toward me and put his hand on my hip. He pulled me closer and gave me a modest kiss. Before he could move away I pulled his head back and gave him a deep, wet, passionate kiss, the kind married couples only break out on special occasions. I thought this night applied.

Feeling the elevator slow, I ended the kiss and pushed him away. "Pervert," I playfully called him. "You'd better hide that," I added, glancing toward his swollen crotch. He blushed and held his overnight bag in front of him as the door opened. The hallway was empty, unfortunately, and we quickly found our room and let ourselves in.

We first unpacked, hanging up our formal clothes. Neither of us had any pajamas to unpack, obviously. When he went into the bathroom to freshen up, I undressed and put on the garter belt and stockings. Then I laid out the four panties I had brought for him to choose from. When he came back into the room and saw me waiting for him, I saw the bulge in his pants jump again.

"I need your help," I told him as he walked around me and hugged me from behind, pressing against my bare ass and kissing my neck. "Which one should I wear? Which goes best with the rest of my outfit?" I gestured toward the dress, hanging nearby.

He took his time to silently consider both the dress and the panties laid out on the bed. While he did so, his hands moved down my stocking-covered thighs and then up my body to my bare breasts. He gently teased each nipple while continuing to grind against me.

"I don't think the pink would match, so that one is out." He picked the pink thong off the bed and playfully tossed it over his shoulder.

"This one," he said picking up the blue cotton, "you'll need for tomorrow morning. And you wouldn't be able to wear them home after I ripped them off you." He threw those over his shoulder also.

"Now these..." he said, the curiosity rising in his voice, "are the kind of panties that a naughty little girl would wear to tease me. I remember the last time you wore these panties. You were a very, very naughty little girl." He spanked my ass, harder than I expected, making me jump. "But tonight you aren't going to be a naughty little girl." He picked up those panties also and again threw them over his shoulder.

"That just leaves is with two choices."

"Two?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, these," he picked up the black mesh, "or none at all." He rubbed his fingers against the soft mesh, held them up to the light, then dangled them lower so that they brushed against my erect nipples. "These certainly do match your dress, and your lingerie. And I do love the way they feel. Do you like how they feel?"

"Oh, yes, very much. I love the way they feel rubbing against my bare pussy." I moved my legs apart slightly as I said that, and he moved his empty hand between my legs, feeling how smooth I was.

"Well then you should definitely wear these tonight. Now let me help you." He stepped away from me and turned me around to face him. He knelt down and I stepped into the panties. He slowly raised them over my knees, over my thighs, kissing the bare skin above my stockings and gently blowing over my throbbing pussy before smoothing them into place. He put them on over my garter belt so that they could be easily removed later without also needing to take off my stockings. Smart man, always planning ahead. He stood and I gave him a kiss before going into the bathroom to get my hair and makeup ready.

A short while later, we were both dressed and on our way back to the elevator. He couldn't keep his hands off me, playfully rubbing my back and patting my ass as we walked down the hall. I paid him back by reaching out and squeezing his crotch through his pants.

When we were alone in the elevator, I moved away from him, leaned back against the opposite wall from him and teasingly lifted my dress, showing him the panties he picked out for me. "Do you like how they look?" I asked, knowing that they were translucent enough for him to see my puffy lips. He nodded and playfully bit his lip. Still holding up the dress, I asked "are you going to take these off me after dinner?" He nodded again.

We were both smiling like two goofy horned-up teenagers, which was exactly what I wanted. I felt the elevator slow again, but didn't lower my dress just yet. Both our eyes went wide as the door started opening at the lobby level, the dress still raised. Once the doors were completely open I quickly lowered the dress and smoothed it into place. We stepped into the lobby, arm in arm, facing a crowd ready to get on the elevator. We giggled as we passed them.

The restaurant was just a few blocks away, a short walk. I held his arm as we walked down the street, dodging other people who were out in this busy part of town. Some younger, some older, some other couples out on their own date nights. My mind wandered considering how many of them would be ending their day in the same way as us, how many others in our hotel would be generating noise complaints?

At the restaurant, he held the door for me and I walked in in front of him. I was immediately confronted by the hostess. Now, here is where I need to confess that I wasn't strictly heterosexual. I certainly had enjoyable moments with other women in the past, and could always appreciate a beautiful women. But if you're anticipating her joining us back in our hotel room, sorry, this isn't one of those stories.

Anyway, the hostess, she was a gorgeous, curvaceous, young woman, early 20's I guessed, poured into a form fitting red dress. She had short dark hair over light brown skin; with bright red lips perfectly matching the color of her dress. Her blue eyes seemed to glow as if supernatural. She clearly caught me scanning her up and down with that dumb smile on my face, and when our eyes finally did meet, her gaze slightly narrowed, as if expressing, when paired with her sly smirk, that she had caught me doing something naughty.

At that point the flow of time returned to normal and she asked for our reservation name. As she lead us to our table, Jason and I both openly stared at her ass swaying with each step. He even gave my own ass a squeeze, not caring if any other diners noticed. We were seated in a corner booth, letting us sit close and look out over the entire restaurant. Perfect for people watching and whispered gossip, as well as under-the-table shenanigans.

The rest of dinner progressed as normal. We ordered cocktails and food from our efficient if overly-formal waiter. Judging from the strength of the first cocktail, I knew that two might not be enough and that three might be too many. So I ended up drinking three. Jason had two drinks, and my left hand kept him at attention throughout out meal. We cattily mocked the guy in the toupee, the guy who brought an obvious escort to the restaurant, the young couple whose under-the-table shenanigans rivaled our own. But my gaze always kept going back to the hostess. The sway of her hips was mesmerizing. And the dress; we looked to be about the same size, both with the good kind of curves (hers natural while mine were aided by childbirth), but I tended to avoid too-tight clothes, while she went at least one size smaller and flaunted what she had.

Jason's hand had worked under my dress and was rubbing against the crotch of my panties. He could surely feel how wet he was making me. He didn't withdraw when we told the waiter that we would skip dessert and take the check. I didn't want him to stop, but knew that I needed to use the restroom before we left. I got to the point where I knew it was either make him stop or loudly orgasm right there, so I decided it was time for a break. "Be right back," I said as I rudely moved his hand away and made my way to the restroom.

The bathroom was empty, and I entered my stall and did my business. I rubbed the soft mesh of my panties between my fingers, feeling how wet I'd made them. My imagination raced with what was to come, what Jason would do to me. What I'd do to him. Soon I was touching myself, not paying attention to anything else in the universe.

The door opened and I heard the distinct sound of high heels on the tile floor. I heard the water turn on briefly, then more quiet. I could hear someone breathing, softly humming to themselves. I finished, pulled up my panties, smoothed out my dress, and exited the stall.

Of course it was her, standing at the sink, touching up her makeup in the mirror. That red dress glowing, making the room bright. She glanced at me in the mirror and smiled. This time I caught her looking me up and down. I moved to the sink next to hers and washed my hands.

"Are you and your husband enjoying your night?" she asked.

"Yes, very much, the food was great."

"Probably gonna enjoy the rest of your night more though, right?" Her brazenness surprised me, and I looked over to her, our eyes meeting in the mirror and that smirk on her face growing.

I felt myself blush and I couldn't stop my own dumb smile from taking over. The third drink answered for me, "I expect that the rest of our night will be one we both remember for a long time."

She laughed. "Hell yes, go get it! You look so good he can't keep his hands off you." Before I could answer, she added, "Working here I learn to notice stuff like that. No judgement; I love watching; a little voyeurism is a job perk."

I giggled nervously. "Did you notice the guy with the hooker?"

She immediately jumped in "Of course! He's in here with a different one every weekend!"

We laughed together, and I found myself still scanning her body. Suddenly a thought jumped into my head, and the third drink quickly escorted that thought to my mouth.

"Can I ask a favor?" I asked before I could stop myself.

She suspiciously narrowed her eyes and looked at me. I assume that I wouldn't be the first customer to ask her to come to a hotel room after her shift, and that she anticipated that same request again. Phrasing it as a favor though did seem odd. She did eventually respond "Depends on the favor."

I hesitated, overcome with a wave of nervousness pushing back against that third cocktail. The cocktail won again. I quickly stammered my request, knowing that at any moment someone else could walk through the door and end the conversation.

"My husband and I do this thing on date night where he chooses what panties I wear, and he knows exactly what I was wearing when we walked in here, and he'll be taking them off me as soon as we get back to the hotel. But if you traded with me it would be a fun little surprise for him. Would you trade panties with me?"

I could feel the flop sweat about to burst out of every pour. Her eyes widened and mouth opened slightly, but not to let out any words. She considered this more, looking around the room, toward the door. Was she planning on running. I was just about to shout out an awkward apology when I felt her take my hand in hers.

She pulled me into the larger handicapped accessible stall and closed the door. We stood opposite each other, facing each other. She smiled. "That is the oddest, kinkiest request I've ever gotten from a customer that i actually wanted to say yes to. Let's do it quick before anyone comes in." She shimmied her dress up over her bare hips, until I could see the red lace panties that she wore under the dress. I realized at that moment that I hadn't even considered whether she was wearing any panties. While I stared in amazement she lowered them down past her knees, and quickly stepped out of them. Her dress stayed stretched across her hips, and she unashamedly bared her own pussy to me. She kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed, with a small bush over the top. There was just a narrow slit; clearly she hadn't had kids.

My staring must have gotten awkward, so while dangling the red panties out toward me she again encouraged me to hurry. Now it was my turn, as I lifted my dress and removed my own black panties. I stumbled slightly as I stepped out of them, and she put her hand on my shoulder to steady me. I intentionally let my own dress stay up over my hips so that she could see me too. That just seemed fair. And I did catch her smiling at my bare, pale, obviously wet pussy.

With another giggle we handed over our panties and stepped into them. Her red lace panties fit perfectly, and the texture of the lace immediately found my clit, giving me a little rush with each movement. I watched her pull my panties up to her hips and adjust them until they were just right. She then pulled her dress down and gave another little shimmy.

"Perfect," she said. "Good for you?"

"God, yes! Thank you so much."

We exited the stall and checked ourselves in the mirror again. As we made our way to the door, she added "feels like your husband got you worked up pretty good already."

"I reached toward her and put my hand on her hip. "In about 20 minutes you'll hear me screaming from the hotel down the street."

She laughed. "Damn, go get it."

"Thanks for this," I added, and in an instant we were through the door and I was on my way back to the table.

Jason was waiting for me and had already paid the check. "You ok? Ready to go?"

"Yes! I am fantastic. Let's get back to the hotel, now..."

He stood and I took his arm. I needed to steady myself, but not because of the drinks. I could feel all the blood in my body rushing to certain areas. I couldn't ever remember being so turned on.

We walked out of the restaurant and passed the hostess stand. She was there, smiling at us. "Have a good night, please come again," she said. A purposeful choice of words. I looked over my shoulder and winked at her.

The hotel lobby was crowded, and I was worried that we would end up on a full elevator. We let one group go up and waited for the next car. As we waited, I leaned close to Jason's ear and asked "do you remember which panties you picked out for me?"

He slid his hand down my back. "Of course. I picked some very sexy black mesh panties, and I'm really looking forward to helping you out of them."

"Mmmmm, we'll see."

The elevator doors opened and it was empty. We entered and quickly hit the close door button, then the floor number. We were alone again.

I again moved away from him to the opposite wall, just as I had done on the way down. I started swaying my hips and raising the bottom of my dress. He could see the tops of my stockings, then my bare thighs, then, the real discovery, the red lace spread across my increasingly wet pussy. His eyes opened wide. I giggled. The elevator stopped and the door opened. I took his hand and lead him down the hall.

When he fumbled with the key card I took his other hand and pressed it against my crotch. I rubbed myself against him, ready to burst. He pushed the door open and pushed me through it. He guided me to the bed and took me in his arms, kissing me deeply and passionately. He nipped at my lips and clawed at my back like an animal. I loved every bit of it.

He unzipped the back of my dress and lifted it over my head. I sat on the end of the bed and undid his pants while he took off the jacket and shirt. I held him in my hand, thick and heavy and throbbing. I took him in my mouth for just a bit before he pushed me back and dropped to his knees.

He kissed his way up my nylon-clad thigh and traced his finger against the moist red lace over my pussy when he asked "How did you do that?"

I giggled. "Do what?" I asked playfully.

"You know what. It was mesh that my fingers were rubbing through dinner. Did you have a backup pair in your purse? Did you switch in the bathroom?"

"Almost. I didn't have a back-up pair in my purse." His lips were now kissing me through the panties, his tongue teasing me with the texture of the lace.

"Hmmmm.... So what's the trick?"

"I traded. I decided that I wanted to give you a naughty surprise, so I traded panties with another woman." I felt him pull back slightly. He was quiet for a moment, although his fingers continued to tease me.

"Traded with who?"

"Well... remember the hostess in red?"

Instantly his mouth was on me, pressing hard against me, kissing me through the lace. I gasped as I stared at the ceiling, moving my hands up to my breasts and squeezing them. He moved the crotch of the panties to the side and slipped his tongue into me, along with one finger. I could feel myself soaking him, and my hips thrusted against him.

He stopped licking just long enough to murmur "My wife is such a naughty girl..."

I took my left hand off my breast and grabbed the back of his head. I pulled him back into me and moaned loudly, knowing that there were no sleeping kids across the hall. Tonight I was free to be loud, to be a naughty girl...

I felt him reach up and grab the waist of the panties, starting to pull them down. "NO! They stay on!" He took the hint and again moved the crotch to the side, giving his tongue and fingers more room. He knew exactly what I wanted and where to touch. His tongue and finger worked in rhythm, and I was cumming again, still not concerning myself with who could hear. He withdrew to catch his breath, and I commanded "Kiss me!"

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers
12