Date Night Panty Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body slid up mine, his chest hair grating against my nipples and making my body jump again. When he kissed me I could taste myself, but I let myself imagine getting a lingering taste of the hostess too. I imagined her sitting in the chair in the corner, her own dress pulled up, rubbing herself through my black panties and telling him to fuck me.

I broke the kiss. "Fuck me, please, now, fuck me."

He stood and raised my legs over his shoulders, exactly how I wanted. He pulled the panties to the side and slid his cock into me. We both groaned loudly at the sensation; me because of the thick cock stretching me, him because of how wet I was and the added sensation of the strip of lace rubbing against his shaft with each thrust.

Neither of us could speak now. We could communicate only through grunts and groans. He steadily increased pace, moving in harder and deeper and faster. I was caught in one long orgasm; the room spun and I lost track of time. It took all the energy I had to make sure I was still breathing.

Soon, or maybe an hour later, his groaning filled my ears, and I knew what was about to happen. All I could manage to do was yell "Yes, yes, now!"

I felt him slide out of me and heard a loud, long groan. Soon I felt the warm wetness spread across my tummy and my groin. He gently lowered my legs and stepped back as we wordlessly panted. I reached down and felt the massive mess he left covering the red lace panties. I raised my head and looked down, and could only laugh. There was no way I could return these, not that she was expecting then back. He collapsed next to me and kissed me. Soon we were both giggling like teens.

"So, do you like the lace panties?" He laughed. "Me too. Maybe we'll need to go shopping tomorrow..."

He kissed me again. Eventually he helped remove the stockings and garter belt, and we peeled the soiled panties off. I left them to rinse in the sink while we showered together, taking our time to methodically wash each other before returning to bed.

12