Date Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Date night continues...
1.6k words
4.18
5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers

I kissed your zipper before looking up at you for permission to sit up. You nodded. When I sat up, I felt like I was blushing all the way down to my toes. We were in the parking lot of my favorite restaurant. We rarely have the opportunity to come here, as it is generally packed and requires reservations.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Having dinner, what else? This is a date after all darlin'. Now, get presentable and let's head in. I'm starving."

You hopped out of the car as I readjusted my dress. Just as I reached for the door handle, you opened it for me. Small, romantic, gentlemanly gestures do it for me and you know it. You put your arm around my waist and walked us to the door, opening it for me as we went through. The hostess walked us to our table and you ordered our drinks. Moscato for me and sweet tea for you. I rarely drink and one of us needed to be able to be relatively sensible.

We sat and talked while the waitress went to grab our drinks. I had finally begun to calm down. The need and want for you was still there, as always, just not quite as intense and emergent as it was in the parking lot. We were settling back to normal. Then the waitress returned.

"Have we decided what we want?" She smiled at you sweetly.

I could tell she found you attractive. Who wouldn't? I'm quite proud to call you mine. That's exactly what you are. MINE. When she touched your shoulder and bent forward to point out her recommendations, her chest rubbed against your hand and I let out a growl. She just looked at me and went right back to her flirting. Most women that look like her tend to dismiss me without a thought. You're gorgeous and I'm...well...me.

My 5' tall chunky body and occasionally uncooperative wavy, not quite curly, hair aren't exactly the things men like you look for. I'm overweight and have a tummy. Yes, I have a big booty and large chest, but the tummy is usually a dea lbreaker for most men. She, on the other hand, was like a model. She had long blonde hair, perfect breasts, big blue eyes, a flat tummy, and a perky tush. I'd have estimated her height at about 5'7". My face fell a bit, as it generally does when I feel I've been reminded why you're out of my league. You caught it.

Knowing what I was thinking, you reached over and pulled me to your side. You laid the menu down and turned to face me, softly sliding your hand over my cheek. I looked up at you.

"Stop. You know better than to think what you are. YOU are who I want, and YOU are mine. No one else. Understand?" I could see the fire in your eyes as you reiterated to me what you have so many times before.

"Yes Daddy. I'm sorry," I lowered my eyes sadly.

Disappointing you always breaks my heart a little. I've come a long way since we met and you started showing me how I should be loved. I still have a way to go though.

You growled and hungrily pressed your mouth to mine, pouring all of your love and need for me into a very thorough, passionate kiss. I pressed my thighs together, feeling my juices begin to trickle down them as you reignited my fire. One kiss, one touch, hell sometimes just a look are all it ever takes for you to have me writhing for you. I buried my fingers in your hair and let out a whimper. As I slid my thigh over yours, the waitress cleared her throat.

I had completely forgotten where we were. Grinning, you pulled back and ordered our dinner. Her flirty, super friendly demeanor was gone and she was suddenly Polly Professional. Funny how asserting an individual's place in your life will do that to some people. When you finished our order she flipped her hair over her shoulder and walked away.

"Babygirl, when she gets back with our food, you had better enjoy it. We've only stayed because you love the food. That little twit almost got her face ripped off for disrespecting you. The manager will be made aware of it as well. Don't argue with me about it either. If she did it to us, she's probably done it to others and no one should be allowed to make someone feel like less than the amazing person they are just because they feel superior. Now, for what I originally planned for this dinner..." you reached in your pocket and turned the nearly forgotten toy back on low.

I instantly squirmed and let out a whimper. My pussy began a slow steady throb, pulse seeming to match the low pulse of the vibe. I picked up my wine and took a long pull, the bubbles scorching my throat. I sent my mind into a dozen different directions, trying to distract myself from the sensations you were creating.

"Mmmmm having issues princess? No response? Guess that means I can turn it up a few notches," you grinned wickedly.

Before I had a chance to protest, the vibe increased. My body jerked as I came dangerously close to orgasm. I buried my face in your shoulder and bit back a moan. God, how was I supposed to make it through an entire meal with you doing this to me? My legs began to shake as you turned it up once more. My head snapped back and I gripped the seat so hard my knuckles turned white. Not only had I not been given permission to cum, I didn't want to scream my release for everyone to hear. Suddenly, you flipped the toy off.

"Food's here," you grinned as the waitress set out the dishes.

I gave you my "you're an asshole" look before digging in. The spicy arabbiata sauce went perfectly with the wine. I moaned as the flavors danced on my tongue. We ate as most couples would, chit chatting about this and that. It was wonderful.

"Now, when she comes back, I want you to order our dessert to go. I want chocolate cake. Get whatever you want."

I could tell by the way you were looking at me, you were up to something. I had cheesecake on the brain, however. When she returned I opened my mouth to make our order and a squeak came out. You turned to toy on and up to medium just as I went to speak.

"Well?" She huffed.

"Order for us babe, I gotta go use the facilities," you grinned and kissed me on the forehead before walking off.

"Umm...we need...ch-ch-chocolate c-c-cake...and...fuuuck me...ch-ch-cheesec-c-cake t-t-o gooo," I eeked out, trying my best not to moan.

"That for him too, or just you?" She sneered, then went to put in the order.

Bitch didn't accomplish what she intended. I was riding too high from the endorphins you were getting going to pay much attention to her. If she didn't get back soon, I was going to be in bad trouble. I was barely holding off my orgasm when you returned. Sweat had broken out all over my body.

"What's wrong baby? Does Daddy's little one need to cum?'

I didn't trust my voice to respond, so I just nodded. Thankfully, you were feeling gracious and turned the dial back down. My body sagged in relief. She couldn't get back fast enough. I needed you inside me.

She plopped our order down and let you know she'd written her number on the receipt when you paid. You looked at me and grinned before standing. Then you pulled her close, giving her the impression you were about to kiss her. Then you picked up the receipt and tore it up in her face and shoved it in her apron. Her face was priceless. Grinning cruelly, you grabbed my hand, pulling me behind you as we walked out.

When we got to the car you put our desserts in the back. We left and hit the highway. Once the lights of town were in our rearview, you ordered me to open my dress. I slowly undid the buttons, revealing my body inch by inch to your roving gaze. You looked ready to devour me.

"Lie back and get comfortable. You are free to touch yourself and to cum at any point between here and home. I want to watch you come apart for me."

I did as instructed and the toy sprang to life inside me. My nipples hardened and begged to be touched. I pinched them between my fingers and rolled them as the sensations increased. You turned it up more and my moans began to fill the car. I needed release. The evening had kept me so on edge I felt I would burst.

"Tell me what you want baby," you ordered.

"Please, Daddy, I need to cum!"

I screamed as you turned it all the way up. My body bowed in a perfect arch as I filled the car with my passionate cries. I was clenching my breasts so hard I knew there would be marks. I didn't care. The pain/pleasure mix made it that much sweeter. My orgasm seemed to go on forever before you turned off the toy. The car had come to a stop and I was oblivious to it yet again. I was floating. My thighs were still shaking as I came down from heaven. You reached over and stroked my hair back from my face.

"Better?"

"Mmmm, yes. Thank you Daddy," I sighed.

"Good, now let's go inside. We're home and I'm nowhere near done with you yet, princess," you chuckled.

My pussy clenched in anticipation.

DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers