Date Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Date night with Daddy.
2.1k words
4.64
14.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers

Three o'clock on Friday. Another work week over for you. I'd done my chores for the day and was getting ready to figure out what to cook for dinner when you called.

"Hey. What ya need?" I asked, knowing you weren't off for another three and a half hours.

"Look in the closet. I got you something and hid it in there while you were asleep. Get ready and put it on, nothing under it. Look in my nightstand and get the other surprise I have for you out. I want you ready and it ready to be used when I get home. I'll be there at six. We're going out."

"Really?" We rarely hadn't had a date night in ages.

"Yes, really. Now go get ready. See you at six. Love you."

"Love you, too."

I looked in the closet and saw what looked like a black pea coat. When I pulled it out I noticed it was actually a satiny dress. The front had a plunging collared neckline and two columns of faux buttons with a seam to one side. The sleeves were lace. I laid it across the bed and got out my black heels.

Next I opened your nightstand drawer. Inside was a white box. When I pulled it out I gulped. You had bought a Lush vibe. I knew what that meant. These things can be controlled via Bluetooth or internet and were essentially silent. I set the box beside my dress and jumped in the shower.

I exfoliated and shaved everything and exfoliated again, just to be extra smooth. I used your favorite body wash and made sure to properly condition my hair. I knew you would be running your fingers through it and playing with it all night. It needed to be extra soft. After drying off I applied scented lotion to my entire body in the matching scent to the body wash. I dried and straightened my hair so that it was silky. I put on my makeup. Smoky eyes and deep red lips made me feel sexy. You're not much of a fan of makeup, but you do like the red lipstick and the way it makes me feel, so you tolerate it. I needed the confidence boost because I wanted to be as tempting as possible.

Since I had plenty of time left, I decided to do a few preparations just in case, that I knew you'd appreciate. I put our deep blue satin sheets on the bed. I wasn't exactly sure what you had planned, but I went ahead and laid out some rope, lube, my favorite flogger, the pig whip, my cuff and collar set, blindfolds, and a few lengths of material you use for tying. I also went ahead and slid the restraints under the mattress. Fairly certain you'd probably request one, I got out a few butt plugs as well. We hadn't experimented much with the spreader bar so I left it in the toy box.

Knowing you'd want to torture me with how good you looked, I got out your black button up and black jeans. You weren't home yet and just the thought of you looking like you do when you're all in black had me drooling. I began to imagine all the things we'd be able to do with an evening to ourselves. My pussy pulsed in anticipation. I had to remind myself I didn't have permission to play and I didn't want to ruin the opportunity for a great night. You called as I was getting ready to pull on my dress.

"Hello?"

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"I was getting ready to slide my dress over my naked body," I grinned.

"Mmmmm good. I hope you liked your surprises. Don't put it on quite yet, though. I have one more surprise when I get home. Did you happen to lay me out some clothes? I'm gonna take a shower and change when I get there. We'll have an hour before we gotta be where we're going. I've got just enough time to get ready and finish getting you ready before we have to leave."

I could almost see the wicked grin you had on your face and wondered what you were up to.

"I love them, thank you. Just what are we doing tonight?"

"You'll see. I'm pulling in now. Love you."

"Love you."

You walked into the bedroom to find me on my knees on your side of the bed, ready and willing for whatever you might ask of me. You grinned and walked over with a small box in your hand. I stayed still until you came close enough that my breath was blowing across your zipper. You ran your fingers through my hair. I looked up at you and you nodded.

Standing, I began to slowly undress you. I slid my hands over your stomach, chest, and shoulders as I pulled your shirt off. My nails gently raked over your now bare back and I dropped back down and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped your pants. I slid them down and couldn't resist palming your cock and balls through your boxer briefs before pulling them down. I leaned forward to suck your cock in my mouth and you stopped me.

"Not yet. We have a few things to do before heading out and I don't want to be late. Can't be messing up all that work you did to look pretty for me, can we? Here's your other present."

You handed me the box. My jaw dropped when I opened it. Inside were two silver toned flowers with open empty centers. At first I thought they may have been earrings but they were a bit too big to fit my style so I knew they couldn't have been. I gingerly picked one up. It was curved in an almost half moon style. I turned it over and noticed a spring. After playing with it a bit I squeezed two of the petals and the flower opened. The center had a clear silicone ring around it and that's when I realized what they were.

"You got me some nipple clamps. They're beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like them. They're not as beautiful as what they're going on though. Open up your new toy and let's get it set up."

We got the vibe powered up and connected to your phone. I was a bit worried that maybe it wasn't charged enough and would die while we were out. You assured me you'd fully charged it.

"While I'm getting showered, lube up and put in one of your plugs. After that, get your Lush toy put in. Finish by putting on your jewelry. All of it. I want to see you in it when I come out," you grinned.

I did as instructed. I chose my silver plug with the black rose top. I felt like it matched my outfit. I worked it in and let out a moan as it popped in place. Then I began to slide in the vibe. I moaned again as it hit home and the extension hit my clit. My nipples were hard as rocks so it didn't take much work to get the clamps on. I looked in the mirror. They looked fantastic. You stepped out of the shower and inspected me as you dried off.

"Good girl," you said, swatting my ass as you walked by. "Now get dressed. We're going to be late."

I slid my dress over my head and it seemed as though every movement of my body sent shockwaves through it. The silky fabric of the dress over my nipples, the plug in my ass, the vibe on and in my pussy. I was on fire already. I didn't know how I was going to make it through the evening. I both dreaded and anticipated you turning on the vibration of the toy. We got to the door and you reached into your pocket. My pussy and clit went wild. I almost dropped to my knees.

"Steady yourself. You will NOT cum unless I tell you and you will be quiet. No moaning or whimpers. Understand?"

"Y-y-yes D-Daddy," I stuttered.

"Good girl. Let's head out," you grinned, kissing my forehead before we left.

We pulled into the movie theater a few minutes before seven. When we got close to the ticket booth, you told me to order our tickets. When I opened my mouth, you turned the vibe on again. I bit my lip and held onto the counter. I managed to remain calm otherwise and finished the transaction. The low hum inside me continued as you had me order our popcorn and drinks. You turned it up a little when we came to the usher and I handed him our stubs. I sucked in a deep breath, focusing on staying calm.

We sat in the back of the theater and you turn it up a bit more. After a few seconds my juices began to leak onto my thighs. I squirmed. Each movement only made it harder to maintain my composure. The fidgeting caused my plug to wiggle as well and my dress to move across my sensitized nipples.

Several minutes into the movie I'd finally gotten a handle on myself. Then you began to run your fingers up an down my side, knowing it drives me wild. I crossed my legs, needing some type of relief. That intensified the feeling of the vibrations and I almost came. I clung to your thigh and looked at you pleadingly.

Your smirk told me I most certainly would not get what I wanted. You turned it up a little and I nearly flew out of my seat. My breathing became labored. I was barely hanging on. How was I supposed to make it through an entire movie like this? Then, I got an idea. A wicked grin spread across my face as I refocused my brain. I was going to give just as good as I was getting.

I turned slightly toward you and snuggled up close. I could tell you knew I was up to something but wasn't sure what. My lips and tongue began to trail up and down your neck. You shifted to get more comfortable. Pleased that my plan was already starting to work, I continued on and slid my hand up and down your thigh, the backs of my knuckles coming hair breadths from your cock. I nipped your earlobe and leaned in to whisper, my lips caressing your ear.

"My nipples are dying to feel your tongue and mouth. I'm so wet right now I'm sure my seat has a went spot in it. And my ass? It feels so full, but your cock feels even better. I can't wait to feel you fuck me. I want your cock and cum in every single hole and between my tits tonight."

I slid my hand over your cock and squeezed. Your cock twitched. I grinned and began to stroke you through your jeans. You scooted down in your seat to spread your legs further and allow me better access. My hand made its way down to your sack and gently started massaging. I worked back up to your cock again and stroked harder and faster.

You stood, grabbing my hand and pulling me from my seat, and said, "Come on. We're leaving."

I giggled and followed behind, feeling triumphant. When we got to the car, you pinned me against it and kissed me hungrily. I could feel your cock pressing against me. My fingers buried in your hair, holding you to me. I couldn't get enough.

You opened the door and shoved me into my seat.

As we pulled away, you unzipped your pants and told me to take your cock out. I eagerly obeyed and had you in my mouth within seconds. I'm always worried you'll enjoy it too much driving and cause an accident so I let you control the pace. When we came to a stop I went to raise my head but you held me in place.

"Don't you dare stop. I'm on the edge. I plan to fulfill at least one of your requests before we leave this car."

Your words were like pouring gasoline on a fire. I got on all fours in my seat for the best leverage, not caring that wherever we were people could see my ass through the window. I wanted to suck you dry. Every drop of your cum was going to be making its way to my belly.

My body shook as a bobbed hard and fast, sucking every inch into my throat. I felt your balls tighten and reached down to gently tug on them before I felt your cock pulse. I took your length down and swallowed as you came, massaging your balls to ensure I got every last bit. I licked you clean and tucked you neatly away before sitting up.

"Mmmmm good girl," you praised, stroking my hair.

DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers