Date Night Routine

Story Info
A routine date night turns unexpectedly steamy.
762 words
3.99
32.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hand up to his face and ran her fingers down his cheek, over his lips, and across his scruffy chin. He leaned down to kiss her and she tilted her hips a little, letting him thrust deeper. This was the home stretch in the familiar routine; a little Netflix, a little wine, and a back massage to kick it off. Sometimes he'd go down on her, sometimes she'd even cum from it.

The weight of his body and the fullness of his cock inside her felt good, but her mind wandered. Did her comfy bra make it into the last laundry load? She was going to be on her feet all day tomorrow and it was the only one that didn't hurt her shoulders after a few hours. She might have to run another load if she'd forgotten it.

He shifted his arms, grabbing her hands and locking her fingers together with his. His breathing was deep and steady, he wasn't close yet.

She really should buy more good bras. It would be nice to lose a few pounds first, though, and then get a proper fitting done. There was a new women-only gym a few blocks from work, she could go there at lunch and check it out. What was it called, GoodStuff Fitness? GoodTime?

He leaned down and nuzzled her head to the side so he could nibble her ear. He knew she loved that. She felt goosebumps on her neck, and a shiver ran down her back. She spread her legs wider and pulled her knees up, lost momentarily in the sensation.

GoodLife Fitness, that was it. Just past Bridges Roastery. Oh shit, she'd have to walk past there twice a day, and they have those goddamn amazing cinnamon buns. Fuckfuckfuck. So much for that idea. Hmmm...maybe she should make cinnamon buns tomorrow, it would be a nice treat for the kids' lunches. Lunches...fuck, are we out of bread?

"I'm going to make you pregnant," he growled in her ear.

What???

"What?" she said, her voice sounding too loud. Why was he talking? He never talked during this part...

"I'm going to make you pregnant. I'm going to fill your womb."

"You can't silly, you got snipped, remember?" She tried to pull her hand free to give him a playful swat but his grip was like iron.

"I'm going to cum inside you, deep and hard, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. You're mine." He punctuated it with a hard thrust and her breath caught in her throat.

He pulled her arms over her head, gripping both of her wrists together with one hand. She'd forgotten how strong he was. This wasn't part of the routine, what was he doing??

"I'm going to shoot my sperm deep into your cunt, and you're going to take it. I'm going to give you my baby."

This is ridiculous, isn't it? Her head swam. He pulled almost all the way out and thrust deep into her again, her juices squished around his cock, she was so wet!

"Yesss," she hissed, without thinking.

"Yes what?"

"Yes...make me pregnant." God that felt hot to say!

"Your body is so hot, so fertile, and I can do whatever I want with you." His thrusts were hard, slamming into her.

Who is this man???

His free hand grasped her thigh, pulling hard, and she wrapped her legs around his back. The angle of his cock shifted and she felt the change immediately.

"Fuck...yes...there..." she gasped.

She felt it starting to build, she could cum like this, she never came like this...

"Do you want me to put a baby in you?" His voice was hoarse, he was struggling for control.

"Yes!"

Her hips moved with his, meeting each thrust. Her body was liquid fire and he was granite inside her. She strained to open wider to him, take him deeper.

"Say it."

"I..."

"Say it!"

"Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck your cum into me! Fuck your baby into me! Fuuuuuu..."

She bit down hard on his shoulder and came in crushing spasms. He roared and shuddered as his cock pulsed deep inside her, filling her. His weight collapsed onto her and she tasted blood as she whimpered into his flesh with the aftershocks.

Their ragged breathing slowed. She pulled her hands free and hugged him tight, feeling the heat of his back under the slick sheen of sweat. He kissed her neck softly, delicately, his breath warm on her skin.

"Good girl," he purred, and she fluttered deep inside.