Date Night: Waiting for Gemma

Story Info
The wait was fun, but Gemma was better.
4k words
4.31
15.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These Date Night stories are 100% true to the personal experiences of me and my wife. I have not embellished or fabricated any of the actions. That being so, some of them may not be as wild as other stories on the site, but you can be supremely confident that every act, thought, and feeling are absolutely real.

This is the third entry in the series, and a direct follow up to "Date Night: A Stripper Named Gemma". The first entry, "Date Night: Dinner for Two", is not part of this story, but does have the most complete description of my bride and how I feel about her.

Gemma Part Two:

My stunning redheaded wife was in a state of shock. Apparently, her seemingly obvious attraction to other women is not something she had admitted to herself. I was very surprised this was a revelation. When we were younger, she had crushes on girls. Later on, not only would she kiss other women, but she would call me, when she had a night out, to complain if none of her friends wanted to make-out. Also, several years ago, she once got so handsy with a friend that she was upset, because she saw it as cheating on me.

In contrast to her surprise, I had always loved the way she hungrily eyed other women, and I loved being her outlet when she got turned on by them. After years and years of seeing her want, but not get, I was thrilled to see her fulfill some of those desires with Gemma. She, however, was stunned by the way she reacted to the luscious brunette.

It took several days before she would really even discuss it. She talked about it more openly with her friends than with me, which stung a little, but I understood the need for objective input. She knew there would be no disparaging remarks coming from me. The only such conversation I was privy to actually ended with her friend being jealous of her bisexual experience.

Slowly she seemed to come to grips with the idea that this should not have surprised her, and this was the way she had always felt.

A few months later the opportunity arose to return to the club, and she agreed to go. However, as the day approached, she had gotten hesitant and said she just wanted to watch and not get any dances. I sent her a text:

"I get it if you don't want to go in the 30 minute rooms, because that got so intense, but the attraction to going, for me, is to see you being sexy. So, would single song dances and dollar dances be okay?"

After discussing it further she said that she would do some dollar dances, and maybe the semi-private, single song lap dances. As that is all I expected on the previous outing, that was more than fine by me, and off we went.

This time she dressed in a pair of distressed jeans and a shoulderless Dark Side of the Moon t-shirt. She looked hot as hell, but I wondered if she had strategically chosen an outfit less accessible than the dress she wore last time. Despite the events of our previous trip, I had no expectations beyond her getting turned on from contact with attractive women. Surely that is the most normal of expectations for a strip club outing. Her nervousness alone hinted at her reluctant excitement.

After we arrived, things started off very relaxed. There were different girls there than last time, and we watched them take the stage and walk among the crowd while we enjoyed our first few rounds. We were sitting much closer to the stage than the previous trip and were getting a good view. Then I spotted her over my wife's shoulder, sitting a couple tables away.

Gemma was dressed very erotically that night. Her underwear consisted of sparse black straps and she had a black lace choker around her neck. My wife used to wear those chokers when we were young, and they've always turned me on since then. Aside from her well-tanned skin, everything on her was black; her outfit, her choker, her hair, and those same thick black "librarian style" glasses.

I tapped my wife's arm and pointed in Gemma's direction. She quickly turned back after seeing who I was pointing at, like she didn't want to get caught looking. Her body was tense, and it looked like her mind was reeling a bit, so I thought it best to wait a while before calling Gemma over. Little did I know that would be our last opportunity for hours.

There was no shortage of attractive women that night, but Gemma was, once again, easily the hottest dancer. The crowd was a bit denser than last time and she rarely made it very far into the room before getting chosen for a dance, and never made it to the stage. That last part was the real shame because my wife had agreed to go up for a dance if Gemma was on stage.

So, we sat, and we drank. It is a great place to just sit and get drunk. The ambiance is fun, the entertainment is constant, and the drinks are affordable. However, it was all tinted with frustration. We both wanted that dance. I had again turned to the people working there to help get Gemma to us, but even they couldn't get a hold of her, between her breaks and all the other customers vying for her attention. Then the worst case scenario, all the drinking and sitting just started making us sleepy.

I told my wife we needed to go up for some dollar dances just to wake us up, and she agreed almost before I finished my sentence. Her unexpected eagerness was sexy and exciting. We went up to the front for a few girls and everything was different than the time before. She was hungry for their bodies. She eagerly ran her hands over them and grabbed at their boobs and hips. It occurred to me that I wasn't sure if I had ever seen my wife sexually frustrated before. I am always there in an instant if she is turned on, but now she had waited for hours hoping to touch and be touched. These girls may not have been the target of her arousal, but she was seeking her satisfaction in their bodies.

A dancer, whom I believe was named Charlotte, took the stage. She was pretty. She had nice curly hair and a cute face, but her best feature was her boobs. She really had a knockout rack. Since we were sat so close to the stage, and she had seen us go up for a couple dances, she pushed out two chairs from "pervert row" and called us over. Never ones to be rude, we obliged.

Charlotte danced on me first, which was different than all of the other dancers. My wife seemed impatient for her turn. I liked that. When her turn did come, she was even more handsy than before, but it was when Charlotte pulled my wife's head between her fantastic breasts that she became perceptibly excited to the dancer. Charlotte said,

"I want to give you guys a lap dance. Would that be okay?"

Without a second's hesitation, my wife said, "Yes," to which Charlotte confirmed, "You promise?" My wife again simply said, "Yes."

I don't know if she agreed to the dance because she had gotten horny or to make me happy or because she had given up on Gemma or some combination of all of them, but after a short discussion, we settled on a single song lap dance in the semi-private area. This would cost us $40 to do as a couple. After Charlotte's set we walked back together and paid the man at the door two twenties.

We were sat down in what looked like one side of a restaurant booth with no table. As we waited for a new song to start with the already topless Charlotte, she pointed out that this was costing us $40 and, for a little more than double that, we can get 30 minutes in a private room. My wife looked at me and asked, "Is that what you want to do?" She seemed anxious, but also eager. I don't know if she was feeling exposed in the more open space or if she was just craving the feminine contact, but she seemed like she wanted a "yes".

I answered, "Well, it's the same cost as two and a half songs out here, and were already $40 in..."

She interjected into my pause with, "Yeah, we'll do that", and Charlotte took 3 more twenties back to the man at the door and then led us into the Ruby Room. It was very similar to the room we were in with Gemma except the lighting was a dark red. She began dancing on us both, alternating back and forth, and sometimes lying across us both.

She was sexy, no doubt, and she moved her body well, but it was lacking the sensuality and intensity of our previous back room experience. Even though Charlotte was physically as close as you can get to a person, mentally, she was punching a clock. Gemma was turned on by my wife early in the proceedings and took many liberties with her body. I could see that my wife was not getting enough satisfaction from this routine dance, and I motioned for Charlotte to stay on her so she could get as much as possible from our time. Charlotte kept leaning in with her mouth like she was going to put it on my wife's neck, ears, or exposed shoulders, but all she delivered was teasing hot breath.

Women have always turned my wife on like I never could, and I am basically incapable of frustrating her, because I am addicted to her pleasure. So, as I said earlier, I'd never seen her act out of sexual frustration, but here she was, looking but not having, wanting but not getting. She needed more from the woman straddling her lap, so she took it. I was shocked to see my wife pull her own shirt up and bra down, effectively exposing her torso from the collar bone down. Charlotte smiled as she stared at my wife's incredible tits and perfectly pink nipples standing at attention.

Charlotte cautiously leaned down and gently rubbed her own breasts against my wife's. The contact didn't quell the fire in my wife, it fanned the flames. I always thought that rubbing boobs together was just some silly porn thing that didn't really deliver much sensation, but anytime Charlotte's movements brought their chests together it cranked up the intensity of my wife's arousal.

She was taking what she wanted from Charlotte. Her hands were everywhere, not just rubbing, but squeezing and kneading Charlotte's ass and breasts and thighs and anywhere else she wanted. Although she was clearly enjoying the breast to breast contact, I thought I knew what my wife really wanted when she first lifted her shirt. So, I started sucking on her tender nipples, while she shamelessly felt up the dancer.

Charlotte, still riding her lap, grabbed my wife's left hand and my right hand and raised them to her chest. I lifted my head off of my wife's nipple and cupped it in my left hand. Then Charlotte grabbed my wife with her right hand. Both women threw their heads back grating their laps together as we all worked together to fondle all the boobs in the room like lust filled teenagers. I was loving everything about what was going on, but then, to my surprise, Charlotte turned her lustful gaze on me.

She pushed me back, jumped to my lap, straddled my right leg, wrapped her arms around my head, and began grinding herself on my right thigh as she lowered her head down to the nape of my neck. My wife was still boiling over with desire alone next to me, but before I could steer Charlotte to my not so blushing practically topless bride, my wife stood up and straddled my left thigh. She kissed me and sucked on my neck as the two women writhed on top of me. Then they both raised up, as if it were some choreographed motion, and smothered me with four of the best breasts I had ever seen. I am such an incredibly lucky man.

After that surreal moment, my wife returned to her place and Charlotte returned to her lap. They immediately started humping each other. This was not the sort of simulated act it had been thus far, but straight up humping. My wife was leaned back with her legs parted and her hips upturned, and Charlotte bent her knees while straddling with her arms looped around my wife's head. Both women were positioned for maximum contact with their pussies and clits as they went at it.

Once my wife was really worked up, Charlotte went back to tease mode leaning in with her mouth so near, but only delivering hot breath. Then she started gliding up and down my wife's body, but like waves on a rising tide, her motions kept trending upward. Eventually the rises brought her panty clad pussy near my wife's face. The first time my wife's eyes went wide perceiving the position they were in. The second time my wife's mouth opened slightly. I wasn't even sure if she was aware of it, but on the last couple passes my wife was craning so far forward with her open mouth, that Charlotte had to adjust to avoid the contact.

Charlotte went back to maddening my wife with her teasing. Their bodies were touching plenty, but her hands and her mouth stayed millimeters from what my wife was craving. It was erotic to see her toy with my wife, but in total my wife still seemed more frustrated than satiated when time ran out. We were very drunk, and we were very horny. We probably would have left then and taken our madness out on each other at home, but as we passed through the semi-private area, we walked pass Gemma giving a single song dance. I decided to try one more time to get her to ourselves, and asked the man taking the money for the backrooms to send her to us before she walked out. He said he would send her up on stage and the rest would be up to us.

Once Gemma went up to the stage, it was like déjà vu. As soon a she started moving the room got quieter than it had all night. Heads turned and this time we were part of a rush to the front row. It was us two other couples and two men alone. She surveyed all of the people that had come up for dances and spotted us. Although, I'm not sure I should really say "us" because her eyes never left my wife.

A sly smile lit up her face and she said, "Hi Guys!" as she slid down into my wife's lap adding, "I'm so glad you came back."

My Wife: "I didn't know if you'd remember us."

"Of course I remember you. It was so much fun. I was hoping you'd come back."

"We've been...Well, I know I've been thinking about you a lot."

Gemma removed her bra and slid my wife's hands up to her chest.

"I like that I've been on your mind."

Gemma then turned my chair to face my wife and sat in my lap, rolling her ass against me while she and my wife ran their hands over each other. Checking me off the list like anyone else, who wasn't my wife.

I said, "We want another dance."

"You'll get it. I have to go dance for the others, but I'll come back if the song isn't over."

She went straight down the row starting to the right of us, skipping past, and finishing on the left of us. The dances were all cursory and even rushed. No one else was touched or got to touch the way it was with my wife. Then, as she had promised, she came back to finish the song slowly grinding on my wife.

I offered to buy Gemma a drink, and she took me up on it. She then sat at our table with my wife, in only lingerie bottoms and a choker, while I went to the bar for her. By the time I got back, my wife and Gemma were practically panting with excitement staring at each other, and I didn't even sit in my chair before we were carrying our fresh drinks to the back rooms.

Like before, we were put in the "Sapphire Room" and they both looked perfect bathed in the dark blue light. We put our drinks on the corner table, both women took their shoes off, and my wife started touching her before we had even sat down. I pulled her back so we could sit on the couch, and as Gemma climbed on top of her my wife pulled her shirt up over her bra. Gemma immediately freed the perfect redhead's full, milky white breasts out of her bra and started to kiss her neck while she fondled them.

I was on my wife's right side and Gemma was straddling her left thigh. I saw an opportunity to help Gemma get into my wife's tight blue jeans by reaching over and unbuttoning and unzipping them. As soon as I did, my hands were pushed aside by Gemma's hand, reaching into my wife's pants.

There was no pretense. There was no performing, no dance, no seduction by either party, they were just screwing.

Each had one hand in the other's hair. My wife's other hand was cupping Gemma's left breast. Gemma's other hand was working my wife's over saturated pussy while humping the shit out of my wife's left thigh like it was a first rate sex toy. My wife was bucking her hips up to meet the motions of both Gemma's hips and fingers. They continued this way for at least a full song, eyes closed, gasping for breath, taking what they wanted from each other.

Gemma pried back the hand in my wife's panties in a way that exposed her neatly trimmed red patch of hair, and I could see the brunette's fingers working, slick and shining with my wife's overabundant wetness.

Gemma slid down to the floor and put her face right over her own busy fingers. My wife twisted and reached down with her right hand to regain its purchase on Gemma's left breast while Gemma's free hand reached up to do the same. My wife then put her left hand on the back of Gemma's head, holding it into her lap, with her own head thrown back moaning into the air.

To this point, it was not entirely evident that either woman was aware that I was also in the room, but, once Gemma saw fit to lift her head and hand from my wife's pussy, she stuck her sopping wet finger into my mouth at the same moment she took a pert pink nipple in to her own. We both licked and sucked hungrily at the treasures in our mouths.

My love had clearly been yearning for this at least since Charlotte if not since our last visit, because as soon as Gemma's mouth clamped on to her left nipple, she wrapped both arms around Gemma's head and buried her face into her black hair moaning intensely and tensing her body. Gemma took her flavorful middle-finger from my mouth and returned it to the heaven that is between a redhead's legs. My now salivating empty mouth found its station on the other nipple.

At that point, the love of my life was completely lost to the sensations. A mouth on each breast, a woman's hand circling her clit, and three other hands touching her whole body: her neck, her hair, her mouth. She rolled and flexed her curvaceous body with innate expertise. She was radiating a hypnotic sexuality that made us both into her willing servants.

Her nearing orgasm was building in waves with peaks and valleys, but never quite arriving. Mad with her need to cum, she commanded that I touch her. Gemma made way and spun around bouncing her ass up and down like she was riding my wife, reverse cowgirl, with just enough room for my hand to work. I could feel Gemma's ass against the back of my hand while I slid my fingers over my wife's clit. Gemma's already wet fingers went to work on her own pussy, and she supported herself with her other hand saying, "I want to hear you cum, I love it when you cum."

The curvy redhead was more than happy to fill that request. She grabbed two handfuls of Gemma's ass and did exactly what she was told. As her orgasm broke over her, a gush of liquid ran past my fingers soaking her underwear so thoroughly I wondered if it would show through her jeans. Then she dug her fingertips into Gemma's butt and bucked with such intensity, I couldn't tell if it was an aftershock or if she came twice in the span of a few seconds.

Gemma spun around and cast me aside, to straddle my wife, so she could hold her tight as she rode out the ripples of her orgasm(s). Then Gemma resumed her exploration of my wife's perfect body, kissing her chest and neck, running her hands absolutely everywhere. My wife's hands became equally busy, trying to soak up all of this female body, while it was there for consumption.

Gemma turned around and laid against my wife with her head thrown back against her left shoulder. Their bodies rolled in perfect unison like they were riding waves together. My wife's hands at first went straight for Gemma's chest, but they were in constant motion, exploring Gemma's tanned stomach, sides, and hips, going ever lower. As her searching fingers neared their obvious goal. Gemma said,

12