Date Night: Waiting for Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do that. We can't."

Then my wife backed off...

for about two seconds

Gemma let out a brief powerless moan at my wife's touch and was unable to resist her. The two women shifted like one organism so that my wife was reclined against the arm of the couch with Gemma still on top of her. They were both facing in my direction, but I was a willing voyeur as my wife gripped Gemma's boobs with her left hand and reached in between Gemmas thighs, which were spread, knees bent, ready and waiting, with her right hand.

At first Gemma's motions were intentional. She was rocking her body to rub against both my wife's still exposed chest and her cum-soaked pussy. Quickly, those purposeful motions gave way to instinct driven short humps against my wife's fingertips. To help the redhead she was wrapped up in gain more purchase on her pussy, Gemma propped her hips up on my wife's thigh and hooked her right leg around the back of my neck. Wrapped up in between their legs I could see Gemma's clit piercing being moved against the inside of her panties.

It was a moment out of time. It could have lasted a thousand years and still been too short. Both women were panting with their eyes closed. Gemma wrapped both hands behind my wife's head. My wife began tongue kissing the skin of Gemma's upper arms and shoulders, wherever her mouth could reach. Gemma was biting her own tongue between her lips choking back moans as she humped against my wife's busy hand, reminding me of our previous visit, when she kept telling my wife to be quiet so they wouldn't get in trouble. Now she was the one struggling to keep quiet.

But her efforts were interrupted anyway, by a knock at the door because our time was up. Both women looked like they were shakily dismounting some incredible roller coaster, as they composed themselves to face the world again.

After we got home, I tasted the remnants of my wife's earlier orgasm before giving her two more. There was no restless anxiety or shock this time. We slept the stone like sleep of the completely satisfied.

12