All Comments on 'Date Night with Mom-Lenny's Date'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best writers in this genre

Welcome back, LAW.

louismulder32louismulder32over 13 years ago
Thanks

Thank you very, very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plural...

If the plural of cat is cats, and the plural of dog is dogs, and the plural of bottle is bottles, there's a trend growing here, isn't there? So the plural of hard-on is...

You also need to fix your run-on sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Screwing your own mom

Wow, fantastic story. It sounded like he had reached heaven when he was screwing his own mother's pussy! And to fill your mom's womb with a huge load of seed is awesome. Think about it - a sons sperm deep in the pussy he came out of. I think this is the ultimate screw for a boy and I know it because I did it when I was 18.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Gotta agree, you are one great writer of this genre.

The dialog was much better this outing. I do like your stuff, and I like this series of separate stories idea you are following.

Just with how they interact with each other, and the situations they find themselves in. Like I said in an earlier comment, the more closer to normalcy in the dialog, the more enjoyable the story.

This was not a over the top as the last one. This way more enjoyable.

Again thank you for your work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story

Well done and I enjoyed reading the story, and hope to read more of the author's work soon.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story line , but.... um

You know how annoying it is when talking to someone or listening to them give a speech and every sentence or two they say , "Um" ? Well , then why on Earth would you copy SO MUCH of that to add to your text?!?!? It's not only disquieting , it's downright distracting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NICELY DONE

ENJOYED YOUR STORY;AS A YOUNGSTER.& ON INTO MY BECOMING A ADULT. BOTH MY MOTHER & SISTER WERE VERY GOOD LOOKING. YET LIKE MOST FAMILIES NOTHING EVER HAPPEND, EXCEPT FOR MY GETTING OWN SELF OFF.

oediplexoediplexover 13 years ago
The 'peak' of perfection again

The 'peak' of perfection for my erection, again!!! Always keep 'em comin', 'cause that keeps us cummin'!! oediplex@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Wow, if you can get praise from odiplex then your writing

is of a pretty high erotic standard. It was fun to read. Thanks for sharing your talents.

xgigglesxxgigglesxover 13 years ago
good story

have missed your stories as of late.......glad you're back and i'm looking forward to your new submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Oh baby, you're so big and hard!" she told her son.

This is a GREAT story of hot motherfucking by one of this site's absolute masters! Lenny is 20 years old, big tall and very fit, and when he sees his mother checking him out and getting turned on by what she sees, he gets hard as a rock, as any son would. That big stiff prick bouncing around in her boy's pants just excites his mother even more! Lenny is conflicted, but he enjoys their little games as much as mom does. When she asks, "Do I turn you on?" her son just grins and points to the big tent ballooning the front of his pants. He's about to squirt some lotion in her hand as she steps into the shower, and she asks if she weren't his mom what would he do. "I'd give you a big squirt in your hand, and a few other places!" as they laugh. Lenny strips down and soon his stiff dick is planted between his mother's legs, resting on her warm wet slit. His mother starts handling his hard cock with the care and love only a mother has for what her son's got swinging between his strong legs. Mom keeps marveling at how fucken hard her boy's dick is--what mothers most admire in their young son--making her cunt leak even more. Finally, even Lenny can't hold out and he shoves his big prick right up his mother's twat, She's ecstatic, and cries out, "My baby boy is inside me and he's fucking his mother!" Mr. Wicker, you've described what many thousands of mothers and sons are discovering every day, as Lenny's mom finds out by surfing the net. They know that "a mother's twat is her son's playground," and like all boys Lenny loves making great big puddles in his personal playground!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Nicely Done

It was well written and smoothly paced. Everything flowed and I did not feel like you rushed it. My panties are done for and i will have to deal with the cold wet spot I made on my bed :( It was completely worth it though! I am satisfied ;D But please people, remember, medication and alcohol mixed is dangerous. And in some combinations lethal!!! Keep up the great work L.A. Wicker <3 <3 And thanks for tonight ;D

izzys_hidden_fantasyizzys_hidden_fantasyalmost 10 years ago
kid?

Why couldn't they adopt a kid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For Me A Fantasy Shared

Stuff dreams are made of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MOM AND LENNY

IF THIS IS. TRULY A REAL LIFE STORY,I WISH LENNY AND HIS MOTHER THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER.WE SHOULD ALL BE SO LUCKY!

Sandds1Sandds1almost 5 years ago
Undeniable

Mom's disabled, can't take care of herself and depends on son's help. He notices her romantic advances towards him and can't seem to decipher the meanings. After her lust becums unbearable, she makes it quite clear to him of her feelings of love and appreciation for him for his taking care of her.This inflames newfound knowledge of his hidden lust and they becum as one. Very Good Story "5"

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairabout 1 year ago

My old willie was up for the entire story..i love a slowish burn. One constructive criticism...look into gramarly. Its free and greatly improves the grammar and flow of the story. You will definitely get higher ratings with proper grammar. Keep writing!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual ncestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I enjoy said stories involving emotionally and psychological secure characters. There is no self-loathing, self-doubt, sele- recrimination, guilt and/or shame. They accept each other as sexual human being that know almost everything about the other. They realixe and accept that true love has no boundaries. Love does what it wans to do and takes whatever form it wishes. Based on when this story was written, the worry of birth defect is over blown. 5 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous