Date Night with My Son-in-Law

Story Info
A loving daughter shares her man.
2.4k words
4.36
67.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helen1954
Helen1954
99 Followers

Please maintain formatting.

Date Night With My Son-in-Law

Jill had been married for a year, and I was delighted.

Rick was not only a perfect husband, he was a perfect son-in-law. As soon as they were engaged he began to call me "Mom," and each time he greeted me and when we parted he would take me in his arms and we'd share a long kiss. And he was a very skillful kisser.

He was unfailingly loving and affectionate to me, as well as attentive, and Jill called him my "loaner husband" since he was always ready to come to my house for any little repairs or odd jobs that needed a man's attention (I had been divorced for some years).

Jill had been promoted, and her new duties involved travel, usually a weekend away from home every few months. It was her idea for Rick to date me.

"Hey Mom, why not? Since you've been divorced you hardly get out."

According to Jill, Rick's response was, "Hell yes, I'll date her. What man wouldn't want to be seen with your mom on his arm?" What a dollbaby!

And so Date Night began.

Every few months Rick would take me to dinner at a nice restaurant. Or we would stay in either with me cooking at my home or Rick cooking at his, since one of his many attributes is that he can cook. We often would end the evening with a movie.

One night Rick called me before picking me up for our date.

"Hey," he said. "Will you wear my favorite little black dress tonight? God, I love how you look in that."

"Of course I will, Sweetheart," I responded. "And I'm very flattered."

"And I have one more request."

"What is it, Dear?" I said.

"Will you wear it without a bra?"

For a moment I was speechless. I'm a D cup, and I had never considered the idea of allowing my girls to be uncontrolled. I tried to sound nonchalant.

"Why of course, Sweetheart, if that's what you'd like."

When I dressed for the evening I checked myself out in the mirror. I'm fifty-two, and I've been fortunate that I don't yet have significant sagging of my boobs. One thing was certain, and that was that I have nipples. They were on prominent display.

When he called for me he said, "God, Mom, you are one fine figure of a woman."

I think he held me a little tighter and we kissed a little longer before he escorted me to the car.

I started the night feeling quite self-conscious. I had never gone braless in my life. As the evening went on I found that I began to enjoy it. I felt, liberated, Bohemian.

We watched a rented movie that evening in my living room. As we often watched modern dramas, they often contained sex scenes. I always squirmed a bit when that happened. When there was a naked woman on the screen, what was Rick thinking about?

One night he said, "How about I bring a movie for us tonight with a bit more pizzazz?"

"Sure," I responded. "What's it about?"

"Let's wait and watch it," he said. "I'm really curious as to whether you'll like it."

The movie seemed to be set in some South American republic. An attractive young woman was driving when a car ran her off the road. The occupants abducted her. We learned that she was the daughter of a government official and had been kidnapped so that terrorists could exercise control over him.

In the next scene, the young woman seemed to be in an old warehouse. She was tied with her hands over her head. One of her captors stripped her completely naked.

I had never seen such a scene as this. My breathing quickened. Her breasts were quite large, and the way that her arms were tied over her head made them thrust out in front of her in an exciting way. She had a perfect butt and a very hairy pussy. I had always considered myself a demure and conservative woman, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was afraid to look at Rick. Did he know how I was responding?

There was some dialogue to the effect that they were going to make a video to send to the captive girl's father to show him they mean business. One of the masked captors stepped in front of her with a cat o' nine tails. He began to whip her breasts with it. I couldn't catch my breath. I'd never seen anything so exciting and erotic in my life. This wasn't a mainstream movie. It was pornographic!

The girl endured several other forms of torture, things I knew nothing about and didn't know existed, such as a device made of two parallel boards that could be tightened to crush a woman's breasts between them, and smaller vice-like devices with screw adjustments that could be attached to the tips of a woman's nipples to inflict pain on them. The actress screamed and struggled convincingly. When it was over my legs were so shaky that I wasn't sure I could stand on them.

"How'd you like it?" Rick asked.

I tried to control the stammer in my voice.

"Oh my goodness," I said. "It was certainly something new! I don't know what to think about it! Has Jill watched this with you?"

"Sure," he said. "Actually she's the one who picked it out."

As we spoke, I could see Rick's eyes on my chest. My nipples were so hard that they felt as if they would tear through the fabric of my dress. Rick knew, the devil!

Later, Jill and I were out to lunch together. The topic of date night came up.

"Sweetheart," I said. "I do so love our date nights! Rick is the perfect gentleman and the perfect escort."

"He adores you, Mom. And not only that, he says that after me, you're the hottest woman in his life."

"Jill! Did he say that? Oh, I do love that boy as if he was my own son."

"Listen Mom. I know it's been tough on you since the divorce. I just want to let you know that if some night you want one of your dates with Rick have a little happier ending than usual, well, it's not a problem."

"Jill," I said, incredulous. "Sweetheart, are you saying..."

"Mom, he loves you. As a matter of fact, he adores you. I have complete confidence in both his love and his loyalty. Would it be such a big deal for me to share him?"

As I drove home from lunch I didn't know which way was up.

Several weeks later was Date Night. And again Rick brought a movie from home. When it started it had a home movie quality to it. Someone was approaching the front of a house with a camera, so that it had the perspective of the person shooting the video. I realized that it was Rick and Jill's house. What kind of a movie was this?

The door opened. The camera tracked quietly through the house and went to the kitchen. Jill was in the kitchen, standing at the counter with her back to the camera. Suddenly she sensed the presence of the newcomer and turned.

"OH MY GOD!" she gasped. "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

A male voice replied, calmly.

"I want you to take your clothes off."

It was Rick's voice! I was excited, confused and curious.

"Please," she responded, in a completely convincing and tearful way. "Please don't make me do that."

"I said strip," Rick replied, his voice more menacing than I'd ever heard it. "I want you naked."

My heart was pounding so that I could hear it in my ears. Was my daughter going to strip on camera?

Her fingers went to the buttons of her blouse. Her bra, shorts and panties followed.

Rick was showing me a pornographic video that he had made of Jill!

The camera moved toward her and then the screen went black.

When it resumed the camera must have been on a tripod. Jill, still naked, was tied to one of the kitchen chairs. Her captor, wearing a ski mask, approached her. He unzipped his pants and took out a huge, erect penis.

"Ok Baby," he said. "Let's find out how good you are at sucking a dick."

It was Rick! I was dumfounded! Jill, like me, was a petite lady, not much over five feet tall. Good Heavens! Does he torture my little girl with that veiny leviathan?

Rick twined his fingers in Jill's hair.

"Suck it," he ordered.

Jill, looking horrified, opened her mouth and obeyed. The head was all she could accommodate. Rick pleasured himself for a while, pulled out, and shot sperm all over Jill's face and breasts.

"Oh Yeah," Rick said softly. I had almost forgotten he was there!

The next segment found Jill tied to her bed, her arms and legs spread wide. She was gagged. Her masked captor got on top of her and began to suck her nipples as she whimpered convincingly. He worked his way down over belly and then began to kiss her pussy. Jill was apparently intensely aroused, because she began to cum almost instantly, squealing into the gag while pulling at the ropes that bound her. When she stopped squirming, Rick positioned himself over her. She tried to talk through the gag. I could make out that she was saying, "No! No! It's too big!"

She received no mercy. I watched as first the head, then inch after inch of the shaft disappeared into my daughter's tiny pussy. He made love to her with long, slow strokes, her eyes widening each time he pushed it back into her. She began to cum again, and Rick groaned, "Oh God Baby, here it comes" as he emptied his balls into her. That was the end.

Rick moved closer to me on the couch. My hand was at my throat. If I had been wearing pearls I would have been clutching them.

"Rick," I said, barely audible.

"Did you like it? He asked.

"Yes," I said breathlessly. "I liked it."

"Have you ever imagined yourself in a scenario like that?"

"Um...I've had fantasies about being forced. All women do."

"Want to try it?" he asked.

"The first movie you showed me. I'd like to know what it feels like to have my hands tied over my head like that girl did."

He stood and took my hand. We walked down the stairs to the basement, to the unfinished side. It tended to be rather dark and forbidding. Rick got a piece of clothesline. There was a hook screwed into one of the beams above my head. I didn't remember it being there. Had he put it there during one of his handyman tasks? He first tied my wrists together, then tied them to the hook. The sensation was beyond description.

"Want to make things a little more realistic?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied my voice barely a whisper.

After our date I had changed into a pair of shorts and on old sweatshirt. I wore no bra. He began to slowly pull the sweatshirt up. Of course he was going to bare my breasts. What made it so incredibly exciting was that I could not stop it from happening. I was powerless. If I cried, if I screamed, if I pleaded, there was nothing I could do to prevent my D cup, fifty-two year old titties from being exposed.

When my sweatshirt rose above my nipples I groaned slightly. He pulled the neck of the shirt over my face and then behind my head. I felt his hands at my waist. He undid my shorts, pulled them down, and let them fall to my ankles. I heard some sort of click. It was a pocketknife. He cut my panties, at my hips, on either side, and pulled them away. It may seem like a small difference, cutting my panties rather than pulling them down. But cutting was so much more exciting. It said, "You are a captive" far more effectively than pulling them down.

I was naked. He cupped my breasts. Then one hand moved slowly down over my belly to my pussy. Like the captive girl in the first movie, I'm quite hairy. While one hand pinched my nipples, the other teased my pussy lips and clit.

"What else would you like?" he asked.

It took several seconds for me to answer, since I gasped and was unable to talk each time he fingered me.

"I want...you to...rape me...rape me...like you...raped Jill."

And that's exactly what he did. And I was just as wide-eyed when he entered me with his huge tool as Jill had been.

Date nights changed, of course, with Rick introducing me to new erotic experiences, with me specifically requesting the things I've seen in the first movie he showed me, the breast press, nipple clamps, the whip, and others that we saw in subsequent movies.

One night when the three of us were together Rick put a movie in the player. Someone was walking down the steps into a basement.

"Wait a minute Mom," Jill said quizzically. "That looks like your basement."

The camera moved to the unfinished side of the basement until if fell on the figure of a naked woman tied with her hands over her head. She was no youngster. She was well-endowed, with a hairy, untrimmed pussy. She was gagged and had a look of terror in her eyes. There were clamps applied to the tips of her nipples.

"Well," said a male voice. "Are you ready to suck my dick, or do I need to tighten those clamps a little more?"

Of course Jill recognized the woman, and the voice was unmistakably her husband's.

"Mom!" gasped Jill. "Jesus Christ! It looks like you've been getting busy with our husband."

Rick and I still have Date Night when Jill is out of town. But we also have them when she is home. Rick now escorts two ladies to dinner, with neither being permitted to wear either bras or panties. He escorts them home, and then to the basement, which has been updated to allow two naked women to be hung by their wrists, and sufficient torture devices on hand to ensure that they both can be convinced to submit to any kind of sex act that their escort demands. And later there are two frightened, wide-eyed ladies, legs tied wide apart, mewing into their gags that their captor's cock is too big.

Helen1954
Helen1954
99 Followers