Date Night with Wife's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
The Morning After - Can we still be Friends?
3.7k words
4.78
13.6k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers

**Author's Note : Thank-you everyone for your patience in waiting for me to get this second installment completed - I know the First Chapter was in need of more and was always intended to have a follow-up which took me longer to complete than I had intended.

Special Thanks to Todger65 for your help in editing this.**

The next morning when I wake, I am a little confused that the bed was not my own, but I immediately remember the night before yet not quite believing until I turn and see Jen's soft blonde hair a messy spill on my shoulder.

I glance over at the clock, 8:09 am. I feel Jen stir next to me.

"Hmmm..." she moans softly, then her big bright blue eyes look up at me as she smiles contentedly. "Glad that wasn't all just a dream."

"I'm surprised it wasn't but not sure which of us might have dreamed it up." I answer with my own smile.

"What time is it?"

"A little after 8." I answer.

"Oh damn, I was hoping to have you one more time, but my time is nearly up, and I don't want to rush and ruin how great last night was." Jen says, "I normally get up much earlier, but either because you are just damned good to be curled up next to, or because you really wore me out last night... Well that was the best night's sleep I have had in a very, very long time so I will take that as my parting gift." Jen says.

"And I will take all of those as compliments. You sleep nice and sound yourself."

Jen lifts herself up, just enough that I can see the curve of her breasts, then she gives me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Thank-you for last night, Dave. Promise not to let this get weird on us?"

"I can't promise how we will feel after this, but I meant everything I said last night, and even if it seems strange going back to how things were, I can't ever let you stop being Lisa's and my very dear friend."

We both got up then and began getting dressed. Once dressed I got us checked out, I grabbed Jen and Lisa coffee from a local shop on the way home.

I dropped Jen off at home walking her to her door, then with one last kiss on the cheek and a hug. "I will be there shortly to pick up Katie..."

"Don't rush, take your time and enjoy your coffee first at least." I say.

"Okay, I will take my time."

I went home and greeted my wife Lisa who was waiting at the door with a smile on her face.

"You must have been exactly what I expected of you last night based on how many 'thank-you's' Jen has texted me this morning." She gave me a deep kiss that somehow seemed reminiscent of our first ones. "Glad you lived up to my advertising. "

I laugh at that and the twinkle in her eyes, "Sounds like you plan on pimping me out regularly now that I've proved myself."

She laughed in return and then asked in a more serious tone, "Would you like that?"

I didn't even have to think about it, "No, last night was something special I think, and if it weren't someone we both trusted and cared about..."

"Good answer, so what did you do this morning, besides bring me a coffee you haven't handed to me yet?" Her eyes now point at the cup still in my hand.

"I forgot I was even holding that. Here you go my love." I say handing her the cup, "Well since we didn't wake until after 8 Jen said her time was up so we really just got dressed. I dropped her off at home and told her to at least enjoy her coffee before she comes to pick up Kate."

"Good job, honestly wouldn't mind if she spent the day here but I'm sure Jen misses her."

Later when Jen comes to pick up Kate she gives Lisa a huge hug and me a shy smile, but before she can start to feel like things were going to be strange, I come over and give her the same friendly hug I always give her when she visits, this time though I add a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you Dave, I think you just saved me from being scared we screwed everything up last night."

"I told you that the two of you could handle last night and it would end up making the three of us closer."

"And I thought you might be crazy, and I really owe you a big one." Jen says, giving her friend another big hug. "You really are the best friend I could ask for."

"Don't be silly, and don't mention it. You've done amazingly generous and caring things for us plenty of times. Part of being friends is we don't keep a balance sheet; you don't owe me anything."

It was a couple weeks later and our lives had remained pretty much the same, except twice Lisa had asked me to describe what mine and Jen's night had been like, and before I was done, Lisa was jumping on my lap riding my cock to our mutual mind blowing orgasms.

The second time, while she still had my dick buried inside of her she whispered in my ear, "I only wish I had been there, and it is a shame she didn't get to have seconds."

The fourth weekend after that date night Lisa's parents offered to watch our girls for the weekend, and for a rare weekend off from parenting my wife was more than happy to accept the offer.

I was looking forward to unrestrained sex as with kids in the house we always had to hold back a bit in case kids stayed awake or awoke from some nightmare I loved hearing my wife scream during orgasm it always made my experience better and she always loved to hear my responses to her attentions which always enhanced her level of excitement just that little extra bit more.

After the kids were gone early Friday evening Lisa asked if I would mind if Jen came over and hung out for the evening.

"Of course I don't."

"Good, she wants to get out for a bit and we both acknowledge you are the best bartender." My wife says with a wink. "We just need to get you a good stripper's outfit and have you dance while you make the drinks to make it perfect."

"And I would have to be able to dance, let alone dance and mix drinks simultaneously."

"Well yeah, guess that would help." My wife laughed as she gave me a kiss. "I still think it would be pretty hot to have you serving us the drinks in an outfit."

"Maybe for your birthday." I said.

"How about for Jen's?"

"Haha now it sounds like I might be getting put into a position I might regret. I am not so clueless as to not realize her birthday is only a couple weeks away."

"Who, me?" Lisa asks a little too innocently.

"Hmmm Hmmm," I nod now knowing the truth of it. "Do you already have an outfit in mind?"

"Honestly, no. Just an idea or two sitting in my shopping cart."

"Not sure I have the confidence to actually wear one of those kinds of things."

Before we could continue that conversation there was a knock at the door and Jen was here.

My wife answered the door and gave her friend a warm hug and then I came over and gave her a hug myself. "So you ladies want your usuals?"

"I guess I will have a drink since you are twisting my arm into it." Jen says with a laugh, "and yes my usual."

I moved to the bar to begin making drinks for all 3 of us as the girls began picking out a movie. I came back to the room just as Lisa was loading the movie into the player. Jen was already settled on the couch, and I handed Jen her drink appreciating the view her button up blouse allowed of her cleavage, she smiled at me as she noticed my eyes' focus.

I smiled at her a little sheepishly, "sorry, didn't mean to stare."

Her smile broadened a bit more, "actually makes me feel better, until that moment I wasn't 100% sure you really did find me attractive and did what we did just because we are friends and your wife told you to. Now I know, you really meant it when you told me I was attractive."

"Are you kidding?!" I asked incredulously, "you are insanely hot! Lucky guy that I am that I get to hang out with two hot women tonight."

Jen blushed and smiled.

"I told you that he was a terrible liar, now will you stop doubting that he was not just 'doing you a favor' and accept he was just happily 'doing you'." Lisa says the last with a smile.

"Okay, okay I concede." Jen says holding her hands up in a sign of surrender.

Lisa folds her legs up on the couch so that she and Jen are both leaning into the corner of the chaise lounge and I sit near her feet handing her the drink I had made for her as I set my own cup down on the coffee table in front of me.

As the movie started up we settled in to watch as the drinks would empty, I refilled them and slowly my wife and Jen began snuggling a little closer together. Not unusual for our quiet nights together as both Jen and Lisa always tend to get a little snuggly as they drink, but tonight there was a different sort of electricity.

As the movie ends I get up to refill our cups once more. On my way back to the couch I notice but don't really register that the girls were making some soft moaning sounds. It's not until I come around the corner of the couch and I actually see the two of them are making out their hands slowly moving over each other's bodies, that it all registers.

I set the drinks down on a side table and then I sit back in the recliner, trying to not disturb them. I didn't want to interrupt them so I just enjoyed the view of 2 of the sexiest women I knew enjoying each other.

When they finally break their kiss and look each other in the eyes they both seemingly giggle in unison.

"That was fun!" Was my wife's immediate response.

"Why haven't we tried that before?" Jen asks breathlessly.

"Because you were both scared of ruining what you already have?" I asked.

"Oh fuck, kinda forgot you were here." Jen says now blushing furiously.

"Well if that's what it took for you to lose your self-consciousness enough to do what I think both of you have wanted to do for a long time then I am glad." I say with a smile and then with a wink, "just don't make a habit of forgetting I am here."

"You seriously just sat there and watched us?" Lisa asks, even she was in a bit of disbelief.

"I couldn't tear my eyes away from how hot the two of you looked there, however it seemed wrong to interrupt your girls' first make out session."

"Well to be honest even I am impressed you thought of that and didn't just think with your other head." My wife says with a smile, "but now I want you to come over here."

"Well you don't have to tell me twice." I say as I cross the room back to the couch.

"Go slide in by Jen, my only regret so far is I didn't get to see you two make out so why don't you two give me a little show."

Jen smiles shyly at me as I pull her a little closer to me, our lips meet and again it's electric like those first several make out sessions when dating is new. It was only a few delicious seconds before we broke our kiss and as Jen and I both smiled at each other my wife blushed hotly.

"Wow. That looked even hotter than I thought it might. I was actually afraid seeing it would make me feel jealous but really I just got more turned on."

"Well now I'm a little jealous." Jen says with a childish pout, "you've both watched me make out with someone, I want to watch you two."

Lisa and I smiled at each other before we leaned across Jen and our tongues met in a hungry kiss. We were already excited and this kiss was just getting us even more turned on. I know it excited me knowing I was being watched almost like a live porn star and I was pretty sure Lisa was even more turned on by it. She frequently fantasized about being watched and here she was getting that fantasy lived.

My wife and I both moaned into the kiss then as our tongues wrestled she ran her fingers up the back of my neck and thru the hair at the back of my head in a way she knows drives me wild. I slipped my hand beneath her shirt to find her nipples already hard and excited and I gave her left one a pinch and a little twist to make her gasp in shock.

As we broke our kiss we looked at Jen who's eyes were riveted on us and her face flushed with her own excitement.

"Fuck that was even hotter than I imagined. You two are just so fucking hot."

"Can't possibly be as hot as you two sexy women kissing." I say with a smile.

My wife smiles at me before she leans back into Jen and starts seriously tongue wrestling her as her hands slide under Jen's shirt lifting it enough to expose her bra that is barely containing her breasts and as my wife runs her hand over Jen's right breast slipping her fingers inside to give her nipple a twist my mouth goes to Jen's left beast first giving it soft kisses but as Jen's moans get louder I push her bra down enough that I can give her nipple a nibble and flick it with my tongue.

The sound of her muffled moans as her and my wife made out had me going nearly out of my mind with excitement, but as my wife gently urged my head to move down further I moaned myself as I kissed my way down Jen's belly and then I put my finger in her skirt's waistband and inched it down along with her panties allowing me to continue to kiss her lower.

I could smell her rising excitement now as much as hear it and it made my mouth water with anticipation.

"No, no he doesn't have to..." Jen starts saying through heavy breaths.

"Sweetie, shut up and enjoy." My wife says with a smile, "unlike that asshole you dated and made you never want to ask another guy to go down on you, Dave loves eating pussy and I know he is looking forward to tasting you and you are going to enjoy him doing it."

Jen's eyes met mine for a moment and I smiled as I gave her inner thigh a soft kiss that made her moan and open her legs wider.

My wife smiled at me before completely lifting Jen's shirt off followed by her own and then resuming making out with her. The sight of those two sexy women with their bra clad breasts pressed together moaning into each other's mouths was possibly the sexiest sight I had seen yet in my life. Particularly from my angle of being on my knees right in front of wet pussy.

I could tell by her sounds Jen was already close and by my wife's comments it had been very long since she had last received oral. So while I normally love to tease my wife for quite a while before giving her an orgasm with my tongue I felt Jen would appreciate an instant release right from the start.

I kissed my way up her left thigh and then as I got close to her vagina I ran my tongue up along the inside of her lips, with the wetness there already it was easy to slide my tongue right between her folds. I tasted her immediately as my tongue ran past her hole. I slid my tongue all the way up to circle her clit once before wrapping my lips around it firmly and sliding my tongue directly over it.

Jen's hands immediately grabbed the back of my head pulling my face tighter to her pussy as she arched her hips up and screamed. My face was immediately coated in her juices that I lapped up with enthusiasm. She was delicious, as I expected and I licked her right thru her orgasm and then as she settled back into the couch cushions and her hands released the back of my head I pulled her hips closer to me so I had even better access as I slid my tongue now down and pushed it inside of her hole to get more of her.

"Oh god, he's still licking me?" Jen seemed to gasp in disbelief, and as I ran my tongue back up her lips towards her clit, "I don't think I can take..." I was then surprised as my tongue just brushed her clit once and her thighs clamped tight to my head again, "oh fuck!"

Again I feel my face coated in her juices and I moan appreciatively as I lap these new juices up.

"Oh babe, that was so hot!" My wife says as she pulls her friend closer to her. "I can't believe you came again so quickly."

"Me neither," Jen gasps as she relaxes back again. "Forgot how good it could feel." She practically moans.

My wife pulls her back into a kiss and I continue licking her, now avoiding her sensitive clit for a while, just enjoying her taste and letting her excitement rebuild.

Finally though even this has Jen lifting her hips to my lips, her breathing getting deeper as again she feels another orgasm coming and as she gets closer and closer I slide first one finger inside of her, but quickly add a second to really start fucking her as I trace my tongue back up to again wrap my lips around her clit.

She lifts her hips from the couch and arches her back up remaining frozen in that position as her moans start to crescendo into a single scream and her hips go wild bucking against my lips and her thighs clamp tight to my head.

As she slowly comes down from this orgasm I look up to see Jen's head thrown back, her eyes closed and my wife smiling down at me.

"Still hungry honey cause my pussy is getting jealous of the attention. " she says laughing.

I start to move over to get between her legs but she shakes her head and pulls me up on the couch.

"Lay back, I want to ride that tongue tonight." I smiled because I loved having her sit on my face. It gave even better access and frequently was for a 69 which of course who wouldn't love that, right?

I laid back on the couch and my wife quickly swung her leg over my head and lowered her pussy down onto my lips.

I immediately began licking up her juices. She was soaking wet already. And she immediately slid her lips down my hard shaft taking my full length instantly.

We were moaning and enjoying each other for several delicious minutes when my wife sat up letting my meat pop free of her lips. She ground her pussy on my face and my nose brushed her rose bud which I loved.

Then I felt the couch cushions shift a bit, I didn't really know what was going on until I felt the head of my cock slipping inside of Jen's pussy. She held herself up with just my head in for a couple of long moments, then with a moan that echoed my own she sunk down impaling herself fully on my cock as she settled fully into my lap.

It was a couple moments Jen was not moving much and I was sure the girls were making out again and then Jen was riding and sliding back and forth on my cock as my wife resumed fucking herself on my face.

The girls' moans were quickly getting louder and I knew I wasn't going to last long myself.

Suddenly I felt my wife's thighs tighten around my head and almost simultaneously I felt Jen's pussy clamp tight on my cock and that was it, my balls tightened as the girls began to shake, grind, and scream and then my cock was blasting hot cum into Jen's welcoming pussy as I screamed into my wife's pussy in the most explosive orgasm I could imagine.

Slowly we all calmed down and our breathing slowed. Then we began to get untangled from each other. As I started to stand up my wife pulled me back down to sit between her and Jen.

"That was even better than I thought being with the two of you at once would be." I said still in disbelief.

"Can you stay the night?" Lisa asks.

"I was hoping you would ask, yes my parents were already planning on keeping Katie till tomorrow so I wouldn't have to pick her up after she was already asleep."

"Good, let's move up to the bed so we can all sleep comfortably." Lisa says as she stands up.

As we got to the bedroom my wife playfully pushed me into the bed.

"Get yourself settled so we have our pillow." She says.

Once I am in the bed Lisa points at the right side of the bed. "You take that side, because I always sleep on the left."

Jen smiles, "love what a bossy bitch you are."

"I know you do." Lisa laughs and as the girls settle in next to me I wonder how I am going to fall asleep with these two beautiful women curled up beside me naked.

n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers