The Blizzard Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple helps neighbor's daughter during power outage.
4.1k words
4.73
65.1k
112

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first published story, so I welcome any feedback. I hope you enjoy!

-

The mid-December blizzard was unexpected, and came in quick. Winter snow in Wisconsin is never a surprise, but the amount definitely was. The forecast called for an inch or two, but it started at noon and by dinner time had piled up a foot or more, and the wind was blowing hard. Just as my wife and I were getting ready for bed the power went out. Fortunately we were prepared, and our backup generator kicked on. We turned down the heat and went around the house and turned off anything unnecessary to save the limited fuel.

We finished with that, and we were about to get into bed when there was a knock at the door.

"Are we ever going to get to bed?" Autumn asked, and I smiled. It was Friday night and we'd both had a few glasses of wine. The kids were at my parents house for the whole weekend, so we were looking forward to some alone time. With her long dark hair and dark eyes, my wife was seduction personified, and she looked horny. She was already wearing her sexy red and black flannel pajamas, and I was eager to get inside those pjs. I'm sure sexy and flannel don't go together for most people, but these pajamas fit perfectly on her hourglass figure. The pants hugged her ass, which was tight and round, and had the perfect amount of bounce. The button up shirt barely covered her large breasts, and the low neckline showed plenty of cleavage. There was nothing I enjoyed more on a cold night than unbuttoning that shirt and burying my face in her tits. Even after ten years together, she was still the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

"I'll see who it is," I said, and headed downstairs. When I got to the door, it was the neighbor's daughter Liz, bundled up in winter gear and shivering.

"Liz, come in. What up?" I asked. She stepped in and I closed the door. She stomped off the snow on her boots, and unwound the scarf around her neck.

"Um, the power's out at my house, and I saw your lights on. Your power is still on?"

"We have a backup generator. Are your parents home?" I heard Autumn come down the stairs behind me, and she slid her arm around my waist.

"No, they're away this weekend. I just came home to study for finals. It gets a little crazy in the dorms on the weekend, and I want to do well this semester, so I need some peace and quiet."

"Makes sense. You're welcome to stay the night here," Autumn said. "It might get a little cold at your house if the power doesn't come back on soon." The relief was clear on her face as she smiled at us.

"Thank you so much. That's so nice of you. I'm sorry for intruding on your night," she said, staring at my wife's cleavage.

"Not a problem," Autumn said. "You can take the couch, or one of the kids' beds. They're at their grandparents. Speaking of the kids, Ollie, you should text your parents and make sure they're ok."

"Good point," I said, and walked back upstairs to get my phone.

"Let me get you some pajamas," I heard Autumn say, and she followed me up the stairs. I got confirmation from my parents that everything was ok, and I went back downstairs to find Liz wearing flannel pajamas just like Autumn, in a different color. I knew Liz was a very pretty girl, with an innocent face and big blue eyes, but it had been a few years since I'd really seen her. She'd probably been busy with high school and her social life, and somewhere in those years she'd turned from the skinny, awkward teen I remembered into a blonde bombshell. Her hair was long and full, and spilled down over her shoulders. She filled out those pajamas even better than Autumn did, which was saying something. It must have been difficult to get the buttons closed, and it looked like they might pop off at any second.

"I'll put you in my daughter's room, if that's ok. The sheets were just washed today, so everything's nice and clean. We were just about to have a hot toddy to warm up. Would you like one?" Autumn asked. I raised my eyebrows at her, since we were just about to go to bed.

"That sounds amazing, thank you." I wasn't going to argue, so I went into the kitchen to heat the water, and Autumn grabbed the bourbon off the bar cart. While the water was heating up, I pulled down three mugs, and Autumn grabbed the honey, lemon, and nutmeg. We'd already had a few glasses of wine, so I didn't put much bourbon in each mug. Autumn took the bottle from me, and added more to each of the mugs. I raised my eyebrows at her again, and she just blushed and shrugged. I finished the drinks, and once they'd cooled off a few minutes I handed one to Liz. She took a sip, and her eyes lit up.

"Wow, that's tasty. I've never had one of these." I'm surprised she liked it, since it was almost half liquor.

We sat down at the table with our drinks, and Autumn asked Liz about her classes, and how she liked college. She was upbeat and self-deprecating and funny, and a half hour flew by. Liz finished her hot toddy, and asked me to make another one for her. I didn't put as much bourbon in it as Autumn, but I knew if Liz finished it she'd be a little tipsy. At least she'd sleep well tonight. I came back to the table and found Autumn had unbuttoned the top button on her shirt, and Liz was essentially talking only to Autumn's chest. I can't fault her taste.

After another ten minutes of conversation, Autumn said she'd check on Liz's room, and make sure she had everything she'd need. When she came back, Liz was yawning, and she'd finished her second drink.

"I think we're off to bed," Autumn said, and led Liz towards our daughter's room.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay," Liz said.

"Of course," Autumn said, and pulled Liz into a hug. Liz looked surprised, but hugged her back, and Autumn made sure their chests were pressed tightly together. Then she placed a soft, lingering kiss on Liz's cheek, and told her that she was always welcome here. My dick was getting hard from watching Autumn shamelessly flirt with the girl. That made it awkward when Liz turned to me and gave me a big hug too. Her breasts pressed against me, and my cock twitched against her stomach. She had to have felt it. I placed a kiss on the top of her head, and I felt her hand move up my back, tracing some of the muscles there.

"You guys have always been so nice to me," Liz said. "You've always been my favorite neighbors." She released the hug, and her hands kept contact with me as long as she could. She turned and walked into my daughter's room, and Autumn and I went upstairs. I tried to close our bedroom door, but Autumn stopped me.

"Leave it open. I told Liz to let us know if she needed anything, or if it was too cold down there." I thought that might mean I wasn't getting any tonight, but she immediately started grabbing for my cock when we got in bed. I was already pretty aroused, so I wanted to get Autumn off first. I unbuttoned her shirt, reveling in the slow reveal of her gorgeous big breasts. I would never get tired of her tits, and the moans she made when I sucked on her nipples. I was just taking one of those nipples in my mouth when I heard a knock on the doorframe.

"I'm sorry to, uh, interrupt," Liz said, torn between turning away and staring at Autumn's bare breasts. "It's a little cold down there, and I was wondering if there were any more blankets."

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. I think the rest are in the wash." They were? We should have 3 or 4 in the closet, plus more in each bedroom.

"Oh, ok," she said, and turned to leave.

"But maybe you could join us. Plenty of body heat in here. We could keep you warm." Autumn was sitting up with her shirt undone, and not making any effort to cover herself. I don't think I've ever loved Autumn more than at that moment.

"Ok," Liz said, and walked slowly toward the bed.

"Lay down between us," Autumn said, and she pulled down the covers. "That way we can warm you up."

"Ok," Liz said again, and crawled under the covers.

"Turn towards me," Autumn said. "I'll warm up your hands, and Oliver will warm up your back. He's like a human heating pad, and spooning with him always heats me right up." Liz turned towards Autumn, and Autumn took her hand and placed them right between her boobs. That would definitely warm up her hands, but I was surprised at how forward Autumn was being, and that Liz was ok with it. But when she didn't complain, I slid up behind her, and pressed against her back and the smooth curve of her ass. From the stares she'd been giving Autumn's tits I assumed Liz liked women, but I wasn't sure if she also liked men. I guess we'd find out, since there was no way for me to spoon with her without her feeling my raging hard-on.

"Oh, you are warm. Thank you so much. I'm sorry if my hair is in your face," she said as I pulled her soft blonde hair off her shoulder and settled it down between us. I had a vision of burying my hands in her hair as I pushed my cock in and out of her cute little mouth.

"Not a problem," I said, and placed a soft kiss on her exposed neck. She hummed contentedly and I brought my hand down to her hip, and pulled her more tightly into me, and I ground my cock into her ass. Liz moaned quietly, pushed back against me, and wiggled her ass. She pulled her hands out from between my wife's breasts, and tentatively grabbed one in each hand. When Autumn nodded encouragingly, she played with Autumn's tits enthusiastically, like they were her favorite new toy.

Liz leaned forward to kiss Autumn's lips. Autumn's hand moved up to Liz's head, and pulled her in more. I lifted my head, and I could see tongues darting between them. I'm sure I'm not the only guy who loved watching two beautiful women kiss, but the reality was better than any lesbian porn.

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of Autumn's pants but hesitated. I didn't want to take advantage of her, especially if she was confused and a little drunk. While I was debating, Liz reached down and started to tug her pants down. That was a pretty clear sign of what she wanted, so I took over for her and got her pants off. I pulled my own pants and boxers down, and my cock settled right between Liz's legs. Liz released Autumn's breast long enough to reach down and feel my cock. She moaned as she rubbed the length, and broke her kiss with my wife to look back. She eyed it hungrily and then looked back at Autumn.

"Your husband has a really nice dick," she said, and Autumn nodded with a smile. That's always a nice ego-booster. "Will your husband fuck me with his big, long dick?" she asked, and Autumn looked at me with a little hesitation. We'd talked about having a threesome before, but it was the same way we talked about winning the lottery. It was a fantasy, but not something we ever expected to happen. I knew Autumn was bisexual, and that she was more selective than I was about who she found attractive. The idea that we would find a woman both of us found attractive, and that found us attractive, and that we felt safe being with, seemed like a dream. The one time we discussed it outside of dirty talk during sex, Autumn wasn't sure how she'd feel about sharing me with another woman, or whether it would feel like cheating for her to kiss and fuck someone else. We'd blown right past Autumn kissing her, and now I was on the verge of fucking Liz, and we hadn't talked about it at all. It happened so fast, and so organically that I hadn't stopped to think about what we were doing. Maybe it was because Autumn had clearly been initiating this, and Liz had clearly been willing.

"I'm willing if you are," I said to Autumn. She looked between Liz and me, and she nodded again. There was no hesitation on her face now, just pure lust.

"Do you want to watch as his big dick pushes into my little pussy?" Liz asked, and Autumn nodded a third time, and sat up to watch as Liz shoved the head of my cock into her tight, wet pussy. Liz reached back and grabbed my ass to pull me in farther. I needed no encouragement, and I quickly buried my cock up to the hilt. Her pussy was tight, but so wet that I slid in easily.

Liz moaned and frantically tore at Autumn's pants. Autumn helped, and soon we were all completely naked. Liz slipped her hand down between Autumn's legs, and then it was Autumn's turn to moan and reach between Liz's legs. I did my best to moderate my speed while watching Autumn and Liz finger each other and make out, but within a minute I was pistoning in and out as fast as I could, and trying desperately to hold myself back.

I slid my hand up her body, and found Liz and Autumn's tits pressed together. I squeezed my hand in between, and wrapped my fingers around Liz's gorgeous breast. It was much bigger than a handful, and I groped and caressed as well as I could. I felt Liz's hard nipple on the palm of my hand, and Autumn's on the back of my hand, and I knew I was close.

Luckily the combination of my cock inside her and Autumn's fingers pushed Liz over the edge first. She cried out with pleasure, and her body shuddered against me. The feeling of her losing control did it for me, and I came hard inside Liz's tight little pussy. I stayed inside her while we both came down from our orgasms. I stroked her hip, and kissed her neck, and after a minute her shudders stopped and her breathing was close to normal.

"Holy fuck," she said, and I noticed there were tears in her eyes.

"Are you ok?" Autumn asked her as she wiped away her tears. "Was that too much?"

"No, that was amazing. I don't think I've ever come that hard. It was just...unexpected. I definitely didn't think that would happen when I knocked on your door tonight."

"And you don't regret it?" I asked softly.

"No. I... I came out to my parents as bi last year, and they were not very supportive. They were pretty skeptical, and weren't interested in getting to know the girl I dated for a few months. I know they love me, but it was making me doubt myself. It feels great to know that I'm not alone." Liz cupped Autumn's cheek and gave her a long, soft kiss.

"Even before I knew for sure that I was bi, I've had fantasies about you two. You're both insanely hot, and anyone who spends time around you can see how much you love each other and are still pretty hot for each other. Plus there were a few summer nights last year when your windows were open, and I could hear you."

"You listened to us having sex?" Autumn asked with a sly smile, and Liz nodded. "Did you touch yourself while you listened?" Liz nodded again. "Did you imagine me getting fucked, or did you imagine it was you getting fucked?"

"Yes, both. But mostly, I've had this fantasy of getting fucked by a big, hard cock while playing with another woman's tits. That's what I imagined. I can't believe you made that fantasy come true. It was better than I ever imagined. I don't know if I could ever surpass that orgasm. Holy shit."

"You're welcome," Autumn said, kissing the top of Liz's breasts gently. "Now it's your turn to fulfill a fantasy of mine, if you don't mind."

"What's that?"

"Sucking my husband's cum out of another woman's pussy." She'd never shared that with me, but I could understand why. My dick twitched at the thought of it.

"Oh, ok," Liz said breathlessly as Autumn slid down her body. Autumn gave one lick up the base of my cock, which was still inside Liz.

"Ok, baby, you can pull out now." I pulled out slowly, and backed up, and Autumn attached her mouth to Liz's pussy and pushed her down to lay on her back. Autumn settled between her legs, licking and sucking on Liz's pussy, and I moved down to suck on Liz's nipple. Her tits were even bigger than Autumn's, and I couldn't get enough. I got up on my knees so I could get both hands on her, and I alternated my mouth from one nipple to the other and back, and massaged, sucked, licked, and kissed every square inch of those beautiful breasts. With Liz's breasts in my hands and the sight of my wife between Liz's legs, I started to get hard again after only a few minutes.

Liz was lying with her eyes closed, moaning and crying out as my wife licked her pussy and sucked on her clit. I'm sure my cum was long gone, and now Autumn was just having fun. Liz's hands gripped the wrought iron rails in the headboard, and her hips started thrusting and writhing. I knew what I could do to keep her steady for Autumn.

I reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of massage oil. I straddled Liz's torso, and dribbled oil into her cleavage. I stuck my cock between those big boobs, and pushed them together. The smooth skin and slickness felt amazing, and I was glad I had already come once. I wanted this to last for a long time. I wanted to live with my dick in between these tits. These tits were made specifically to have my dick in between them.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned as I thrust forward for the first time. "Liz, your tits are gorgeous." I was thrusting in and out, enjoying the smooth pressure on my cock, and loving the sight of it disappearing between her big tits. They were so big that only the tip of my cock was visible at the end of each thrust.

"Thanks. I like your cock, too. Are you going to come on my tits? Or on my face?" Oh, God. I loved the sound of those dirty words coming out of her innocent mouth. She groaned again at whatever my wife was doing to her behind me.

"Yes. I'm not sure where I'll come this time, but eventually I want to come all over your beautiful breasts. And I want to come on your face. And in your mouth. And in your ass, if you're into that."

"Uh-huh," she said, and she gripped the bars of the headboard even harder. "I want you in my ass. And I want Autumn sucking on my nipples, and sucking on my clit while you do it."

"That sounds great, baby. I can't wait to come in your ass." I pinched her nipples as I continued fucking her tits, and her body thrust up against me.

"Fuck!" she yelled, and she grabbed my hands as she came for the second time. Her body tensed up as the pleasure coursed through her, and then she went limp. Her breathing was ragged, and she had a wide, contented smile on her beautiful face.

"Wow, that was amazing," she said. I let go of her tits as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around my cock, and started stroking. I felt the bed shift, and Autumn appeared at my side, lips slick and wet with Liz's juices. She kneeled next to me, and I leaned over to kiss her. The taste of Liz on my wife's lips and tongue was intoxicating, and Liz's hand on my cock felt amazing.

"My turn," Autumn said, and pushed me to get off Liz. She crouched on all fours over Liz's torso, and positioned her tits right over Liz's face. Liz eagerly started sucking and mauling my wife's breasts, and Autumn looked over at me. "Fuck me, baby." Her ass was in the air, and her pussy lips wet and inviting.

I didn't need to be told twice. The bed was crowded with legs, but I was able to find the right angle, and positioned myself behind my wife's ass. This was always my favorite position. The soft curves of her hips and her ass tapering into her thin waist was beautiful, and I loved reaching under her to feel her hard nipple against my palm, or stroke her clit, or both.

My cock was already slick from the oil on Liz's boobs, so I slid slowly and easily into Autumn's perfect pussy. This was heaven to me. There would never be a pussy that felt as good to me as hers. I shuddered with the effort of going slow for a minute. I wanted Autumn to get off first, so I reached underneath her to rub her clit, but Liz's hand was already there. I paused with my cock buried deep in my wife as Liz reached lower and stroked her hand over my balls once before going back to pleasuring my wife.

Knowing Liz was taking care of Autumn's nipples and clit, I reached for the oil again. I dribbled a few drops onto Autumn's ass as I picked up the pace, pounding into her pussy faster and faster. She moaned even louder as I rubbed my thumb over her asshole, getting it nice and wet. She was crying a string of curses and yeses and my name. When I pushed my thumb into her ass she pushed back against me so hard my ass went down to my heels. She bucked against me as she came, and I saw that her movement had put her head in line with Liz's, and she was kissing the beautiful girl throughout her orgasm.

12