Date Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warren gave her huge tits a resounding smack and pinched her erect nipples through her shirt.

"Jesus, they grow up so fast, don't they...?"

He lightly stroked her head with his other hand and licked his lips.

Stacy's lips couldn't help but curl upwards, aroused by the burn in her nipples as well as the look of nostalgia on her sex friend's face.

She felt him gently brush her hair back and suddenly change his tune — roughly gathering her hair for a ponytail with one hand as he moved his hips. By the time she realized what was happening, Warren was already smoothly fucking her mouth.

Like she was a sublime assembly of a fleshlight.

"Oh, shit. Fuck me! Right there, yes! Oh, Stace. You're the best! Tighten up the back even more — uh-huh! Fuck....!"

Lightheaded, Stacy gradually felt the world spin around her as she bobbed her head on Warren's entire length. It felt like all of the air was being fucked out of her lungs and the only way to survive was to suck in his cock and hope a little bit of oxygen comes along with it.

She wondered how her parents, how her brothers would react to seeing her like this. Their perfect little girl getting her throat pounded like an industrial-made sex toy.

Their prim and proper Stacy inhaling their best friend — her school senior's cock like she loved it more than air. She felt like a fraud.

Her values, her temperament — everything else in Stacy's life always felt less important to her when she was with Warren. She couldn't explain why or even justify it.

The attraction she held towards him... was beyond any drug she's read about.

He had broken her down beyond repair, so much so that she would agree to cheat on someone she genuinely loved during their romantic date.

If she was going to be this easy, maybe she should date him instead — Stacy thought blankly.

Nah, that's crazy.

"Oh, Stace — fuck. I love the way you suck cock. Oh, my personal cocksucking bitch. God, I trained you so well."

He really did. After their initial hook-up, Stacy didn't go through a day without sucking him off. Her petite young body was similarly subjected to Warren's daily humiliation rituals and hardcore pounding.

In the process, she even learned several things most women double her age couldn't do. She learned how to deepthroat and put her legs behind her head for him. She learned how to ride him for an hour straight without getting tired. She's even sucked his cum straight out of another girl's ass — before passing it around with two other women like it was a sport.

The Butt Nut Olympics, he called it.

There wasn't a sex position she saw in a porno that she didn't attempt with him. In fact, he persuaded her to watch his favorite videos and reenact them.

And over time, she learned to love these little viewing sessions. She hated that she loved it.

The truth is, she loved her time with Warren almost as much as she loved her dates with Austin.

Almost.

With her soft hands desperately holding onto his thighs, Warren shoved his cock deeper as her throat relaxed in response. It wasn't until her lips were on the literal base of his cock that he paused and she was able to breathe.

"Ooooh! Fuuuuck.... I'm all in, Stace. Do you mind, baby? Just the usual."

She knew what the 'usual' was.

It was another neat trick she learned from him — how to simulate gagging. Stacy never really had a gag reflex, so tightening up didn't come natural to her.

That was until Warren taught her how to artificially "gag" to compress her throat through breathing — like a pocket pussy.

Like kegels, but for your mouth.

She looked up at him through her eyelashes, his huge cock completely buried inside her throat. It was jabbing at the back of her windpipes, but she felt little to no resistance, as if her body agreed that this was the natural use of her throat.

She nodded at his request and gagged. Tears started to coat her beautiful green eyes as she forcefully gagged on his cock. It was hard — you couldn't really inhale or exhale freely.

Excess saliva dribbled from her mouth, wetting the floor.

Warren affectionately used his thumb to polish some of the slobber off from the corners of her lips and brought it to his own — licking it off. "You're getting sloppy. Do it like I taught you, Stacy."

She sucked in her dripping saliva before flicking her tongue on his testicles, bubbles and foam starting to foam around her pretty lips. This was one of Warren's favorite parts.

The look in her eyes as she does something her mind inherently knows is demeaning.

Yet, fuck, she does it happily anyway.

Warren held her chin, pulled out his wet cock from her clingy mouth, and rubbed his length all over her face.

She knelt there calmly, closing her eyes as her lips formed a pucker around the sides of his shaft. Meanwhile, her tits hung loosely, providing his thighs cushion.

Warren's eyes glazed at the sight.

"Fuck. You're so pretty. My pretty little personal cocksucker, aren't you? You're making me feel so good, Stace — I love you. You know that, right? Please don't stop. I love you so much! Keep sucking, baby."

Her eyes turned misty as she continued slurring on his balls, blowing tiny little bubbles with her saliva. Don't say that, she thought inwardly.

Don't say these sweet words while you're making me do this.

Stacy's mind suddenly drifted to her boyfriend. Austin had a way with words too.

She wondered what he was doing right now.

Unbeknownst to her, Austin was still standing in line. Much like Stacy, he was thinking of her too, wondering what his girlfriend was doing. He obviously had no idea it wasn't a question of what but rather who.

"Sir, would you be interested in buying some nuts?" A vendor approached Austin and asked.

"Oh, sure. How much?"

The vendor mentioned a price that was hardly ethical, but Austin ended up buying a full can anyway. He wasn't fond of them, but he was pretty sure Stacy was.

Unaware that his perfect girlfriend was currently sucking on her favorite nuts — two fat ones — Austin patiently waited for the line to move.

________________________________

"Oh, what's this?"

Warren removed his knackers from Stacy's hot mouth with a pop as he held her chin. His hand rummaged through her bag, which was hanging on the doorknob, and pulled out... a yellow stuffed toy.

Stacy flinched.

Shit.

"This is the Bob-guy, right? I haven't watched it, but it's everywhere."

"Austin, he... he won me that," she said, slightly defensive for some reason.

He tilted his head innocently. "Really, that's... cute."

Stacy hardly thought it was innocent, however. Because as soon as he said the sentence, Warren's cock started uncontrollably twitching. She knew the head tilt — along with the glint in his eyes. She grimaced. His switch was on.

"Can you put it back?" Stacy asked him, almost with a begging tone.

"Why are you talking? Stick your tongue out."

Stacy closed her mouth.

"I said,'' his eyes turned cold as he stressed every word, "Stick. Your. Tongue. Out."

Stacy, unable to resist him when he's like this, slowly gave in and did as he ordered.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he said before slapping his fat cock-head on her tongue.

"Besides, why should we put this back? Alvin worked hard for this.... toy, didn't he?"

Austin, she groaned. "His name's Austin."

But due to her stuck-out tongue, her words came out jumbled and incoherent — not that it mattered as he ignored her anyway.

"So I think he deserves to be a little honored, yes? It needs to be looked at — properly. Keep sucking."

With two slightly heavy pats on the cheek, Stacy obediently got to work. She parted her mouth, feasting on the head of his huge cock once again. She was only starting to warm up when Warren suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair and swung his hips forward, burying more than half of his cock on her tight throat.

Worse was when he held up the spotless plushie beside her struggling, truly gagging face and just silently stared — like they both awaited his judgment.

"I'm sorry!" she said with a mouth full of cock. Stacy didn't know why she was apologizing — her boyfriend had the right to give her a gift.

But she figured only an apology could satisfy the demon's anger.

As if he heard her, she felt his sadistic eyes — the same set of eyes that looked so much like her boyfriend's — leer at the sight of her.

Burning with lust, she averted her gaze from him and instead looked at the symbol of her date with Austin, the cute little stuffed toy she was ecstatic to receive, witnessing her degradation.

Ridiculed. Mocked. Tainted — by the undeniable fact that she was right under another guy's big cock, worshiping him with the entirety of her body.

This was so wrong.

She couldn't hold back anymore; her hand quickly slid in between her legs.

Noticing her trembling body and the way she was moaning with his cock in her mouth, Warren finally spoke, "You're so heartless, Stace..."

For once, she agreed. She was heartless.

Here she was, on her knees, feeling it from having the prize her boyfriend won for her completely debased.

The same way she was.

"You're a fucking pervert, Stace, but I love you anyway...."

He gently patted her head and continued, "Will he? If he knew what you were doing?"

Even Stacy couldn't say for sure. Will Austin still love her if he knew she was this nasty — this perverted?

Her heart panged.

"I'm sure you love Alvin too. So right now, I need you to be a good girl, look at the prize he won for you, and answer me — do you think you deserve this?" he asked, raising the plushie.

She didn't have enough sense to correct Warren over her boyfriend's name anymore.

Instead, Stacy went cross-eyed, trying to turn her eyes towards the plushie's direction in close proximity. Meanwhile, her lips — like magnet, refused to unwrap around the base of Warren's cock. It seemed to lock and form a tight seal around the shaft as she sucked harder and harder, her tongue wildly dancing on the undersides, with the tip touching his balls.

She remembered Austin's joy when he won the toy from the crane machine. The way his lips curled. The way he looked at her. She remembered every second of that moment like a picture perfect movie.

Even the feeling of her mouth as it moved to praise him.

But none of those praises were on her lips now. All that remained were the sounds of her worship and a fat cock shoved right between her ruby lips.

She was going to cum soon, her mind warned. Stacy could feel her entire body starting to prepare for a spine-tingling orgasm.

The sight that pushed her off the edge was Warren smiling at her as he playfully waved the stuffed toy right in front of her face.

Stacy squealed, legs outrageously shaking as her fluids squirted right on the floor. The liquid splattered in different directions as she rubbed her clit furiously mid-orgasm.

It took an entire minute before the high slowly subsided. By the time she regained her senses, the plushie was already on the floor, partially drenched from her shameless squirting as Warren's dripping cock similarly wet her face.

She took in his masculine scent, sniffing his cock like a total bitch in heat. Nothing felt better than inhaling the scent of the man who owned you.

"I don't," she answered.

As if she wanted to prove further that she didn't deserve any of it, Stacy took out the condom she brought, placed it on her mouth, and wore it on her senior's fat cock with a blowjob.

The man clicked his tongue. Still his favorite party trick of hers.

Unable to wait any longer, the sophomore got up, her heel unknowingly stomping on the plushie she was so previously happy to accept as she leaned her arms on the stall and arched her back.

"Fuck me already, Warr! P-please! Fuck me up, baby," she implored breathlessly, pushing her ass up towards him for easier access. At this point, she barely cared which hole he entered, as long as fucks her terribly hard.

Warren grinned in satisfaction. He spread her pussy lips apart and cursed under his breath. She was so freakishly wet that it started juicing on his fingers.

Not much for a waiting man, Warren entered her in one fell swoop while he held her waist. Stacy unconsciously went cross-eyed, feeling the familiar shape of his massive cock finally stretch her out.

Her whole body was in bliss.

"God, you're stupidly tight. You're always this fucking tight after you spend time with him. Does it adjust itself automatically to his tiny dick?!" Warren derisively chortled in laughter.

Stacy gritted her teeth. "He's... not... fuck.... tiny...!"

"You sure? Tell me, where does the kid reach when he fucks you?"

Warren pinched her cute clit before using his middle finger to trace less than half of his cock's current depth in her spasming pussy.

"Right... here? Does he reach up till here?" he pressed.

Stacy was losing her mind. She could feel the familiar sting of an orgasm washing over her again. The constant bombardment of her pussy as well as Warren's demeaning insults were overloading her body with mind-numbing pleasure.

"N-no! He — he can't reach there...! He...!"

Stacy weakly led the man's fingers a few more inches below and pushed.

"Here! He... he only reaches up to here — OH, CRAP!"

"Fuck. If I had a dick this tiny, I would never leave the fucking house. Haha!"

Warren lifted her up until her toes could barely touch the ground and started pounding her.

Stacy's eyes rolled up as she shook in delight. Warren was hitting all of her spots simultaneously; she couldn't even hear what he was saying.

Lost in this passionate fucking, Stacy's entire world spun. Her toes curled as she forgot where she was — or what she was doing prior to this.

Was she on a date or something?

It doesn't really matter anymore.

"I'm going to cum, Stace. You want to cum with me?"

"YEAH...! I WANT ♡ — WANT TO CUM ON YOUR BIG COCK! PLEASE, LET ME CUM ♡ — FUUUUCK! ♡♡♡"

"I want you to do something first."

"Yes! YES! ANYTHING, WARR! JUST KEEP FUCKING ME...!"

Stacy madly pushed her body back against Warren's strong hips as she leaned her face against her forearms. She honestly couldn't give a damn if the stall collapsed right this second and she was exposed to the entire bathroom, hell, the entire amusement park.

It felt so good, even her toned legs were starting to cave in. The only reason she's still able to hold on was because of Warren's support on her waist — that and pure adrenaline.

"Why don't we make a Thank-You video for Alvin? He's been so nice to you. Don't you think he deserves it?"

"YES! I WUV MY BOYFRIEND!" Stacy turned to face Warren and puckered her lips for a kiss. He leaned in and obliged.

Stacy's wet tongue naughtily wrapped around his and wrestled each other for a minute before Warren stopped it.

"God, you kiss like fucking filth, Stace!"

She stuck her tongue out with a smile, proudly showing him the pornographic sight of their spit mixing together in her mouth — he never taught her that. She probably saw it from one of his favorite movies, though.

"Okay, get the plushie. We're having it on the video."

Keeping her ass raised as it took his vicious pounding like a champ, Stacy flexibly grabbed the plushie — Bob from the ground. Warren whistled, genuinely impressed.

She grinned at him — or at least towards him. He could only assume as she was barely able to keep her eyes steady through the collective mini-climaxes her mind was experiencing.

The senior grinned. He loved seeing his spoiled sophomore girl out of control. Without waiting for another second, Warren took out his phone and started recording — starting with a selfie!

He gasped, "Fuck! S-sorry, I thought I was ready, but her pussy feels so goddamn tight. Jesus! To anyone who's watching; Hey, I'm Warren, and this is — "

"Hi, my naaAAAame's STAaaaACY — OOOOH!!!"

"Sorry about that. She's a little crazy for cock."

Little was an understatement, Stacy thought in the back of her mind.

The woman squealed in agreement, sounding like a pig as she thrashed around — she even started to drool from her lips.

"COCK! I WUV YOUR COCK, WARR! WUV BIG COOOOCK!!!"

She couldn't believe how insanely good it felt.

"Anyway, we're dedicating this to her lucky boyfriend — Alvin! He's got a tiny prick that won't satisfy this bitch, but he's a great guy. He won a prize for her at the arcade today and I'm so glad Stace is dating a little-dicked cuck who cares so much about her!"

Little was an understatement there too, she hilariously thought.

Pushing her butt wantonly against his developed v-line, Stacy moaned loudly in tandem with her thoughts, "So tiny ~ !"

She then used her thumb and her index finger to show the camera how small it was. Warren's lips curled smugly. He loved it when she mercilessly trashed her boyfriend without filter.

"Here's a special message from your one and only!"

Warren pulled on her hair and forced her to look at the camera as he continued pummeling her.

"Stace, what do you have to say to your cuck?"

Stacy looked at herself on the screen. Pupils dilated, her bright green irises looked like the deceptively deep parts of the sea. Sweat seemed to pour like rainfall on her forehead, dripping from her furrowed eyebrows.

She looked like a mess. Deranged. Completely unlike how she was at the beginning of this date.

Funnily enough, sex with Warren tended to end like this — a philosophical afterthought that happens in a split second. A moment where one tick-tock feels like infinity stretched out and she gains this unreal sense of clarity. Stacy then ponders how far she's fallen — and what steps she took to end up this way.

Her brothers, who inspired her to look for the nicest men the world has to offer. Her mother, who raised her to constantly think for herself and choose her own path. Her father, who taught her that life is all about balance and discipline.

Her boyfriend, who showed her that love is what makes life worth living.

Her eyes rolled up as she squirted on her lover's cock. The thought of betraying every single one of the ideals they taught her with a fucking asshole shot straight to her brain like heroin.

"I LOVE YOU, ALVIN! I L-LOVE YOU SO MUCH — OH, FUUUUCK! WARR, THIS F-FEELS AMAAAAZING! THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME OUT O-ON THIS AMAZING D-DATE TODAY! OH, MY GOD! IT'S MY FAVORITE DATE WITH YOU YET, BABY ~ ! I LOVE THE PLUSHIE SO MUCH...! FUCK, SHIT — MY PUSSY FEELS SO GOOOOD! YES, OH! WARR, YES! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUUMMING AGAIN, ALVIN! THIS IS FOR YOU, BABY! I CAN'T W-WAIT TO GET BACK OUT THERE AND RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL WITH Y-YOU! I LOVE — "

With one last thrust, Warren brutally slammed his giant cock on her cervix and came blindingly.

" — COCK! COOOOCK! MY PUSSY'S CUMMING SO MUUUUCH — OOOHHHH!" Painful pleasure shot through her body as the world turned white for Stacy. She could feel the man filling up the condom inside her.

Warren gasped in unreal pleasure. Like it didn't want to let go, Stacy's pussy clamped on his cock as he tried to pull out.