Date Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The condom slid right off his cock, stuck in the tightness of her pussy. As soon as she felt him pull out, Stacy's legs collapsed and she dropped to the floor — her back arched and her ass still twitching. It took a few more minutes of mindless grunts until they were finally able to ride out their collective tidal waves.

Then silence.

"That was.... amazing," he muttered in satisfaction after a while.

Right cheek pressed against the cold floor, Stacy nodded eagerly, smiling in fucked-out bliss as her eyes remained shut. She moaned in agreement, feeling his hot cum through the condom still stuck on her pussy, "Mmm...."

Still reeling in the aftershocks, Stacy took a deep breath and slowly regained her edge.

The part of her that came out whenever she was with Warren never failed to surprise her. She imagined acting in a movie scene would feel a lot like this. She knew the woman in the mirror was her, yet at the same time, she didn't recognize her.

A bitch in heat with only cock in her mind — she couldn't find a limit to that woman's lack of morals.

But in the end, she loved her family. She loved Austin too. The sex was just something you do once in a while to release some pent-up lust and stress — to release the thrill-seeking, damn-the-consequences part of her.

The woman that's far from her family's perfect little angel.

The alter-ego inside every "good girl" that feels impossibly real at times.

"Hey, are you listening?" he asked her. The woman clearly wasn't hearing anything. With a chuckle, Warren pulled out the condom and spoke to the unmoving woman, "You should get going. Your boyfriend is probably still waiting for that romantic sunset bullcrap."

After taking a few seconds to process what he said, Stacy jumped up in shock, quickly cleaning up her dress and reapplying her makeup. Her mascara was all over the place, and the lip tint she applied in the morning got all smudged. One look at Warren's usually glistening cock and anyone would realize where the red on her lips went.

"I'll see you later!"

As soon as she was about to head out, Warren called out, "Wait."

She paused and looked at him. "Yeah?"

He walked towards her, admiring Stacy's sexy afterglow as he lifted up her skirt and tied the used condom on the strings of her underwear.

The man playfully grinned at her. "Keep it right here, all right? We'll strap on a second one when you get home later tonight."

Stacy shuddered at the immoral scenario. She would literally be wearing another man's cum as she continued her date with her boyfriend.

So freaking hot!

"Pick you up at 9pm?"

She nodded and kissed him passionately, feeling as if the thrill of today won't ever end at this rate.

"You're going to be my last and favorite amusement ride of today — no matter what," she whispered in his ears and kissed. Warren grinned.

"Go," he said before smacking her butt.

She coyly elbowed him before running out of the bathroom, to Austin, who was hopefully still waiting on the line for the ferris wheel. On the way, Stacy pondered how she was going to explain if he had already been.

Thankfully, when she located Austin, he was still the third person in line.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips. If she and Warren had went for another round, like they usually do, she would've definitely missed the ride. Of course, she probably wouldn't have cared that much, as she would've been riding something much more suitable to her taste.

Still, she was happy to see Austin. The romantic date almost felt like it happened yesterday.

As if he noticed her loving gaze, her cute boyfriend turned around and waved at her.

"You're just in time. I take it you're feeling better?"

She thought of how relaxed she's feeling right now after consecutive orgasms and nodded.

Crap, she'd probably want to fuck Warren right before their date nights all the time now.

Another innocent thing ruined by her insufferable senior. Stacy wondered if she had any hopes of living an entirely normal life. Probably not, she thought. Though, it didn't quite matter to her.

Normalcy tends to get a little boring after committing to the thrill of the act anyway. That was always the case with Stacy.

Hanging out with her boyfriend just made her want to get her butt fucked hard the day after.

After a few minutes of her mind wandering back and forth to the no doubt immensely satisfying sex she was going to have tonight, the ferris wheel stopped and it was finally their turn.

"You first," Austin said before offering his arm for support. She smiled before boarding the cabin. Slowly, the axle rotated and they flew together from the ground.

"This view is incredible," she murmured, her voice soft with awe. Flying at this height — it was surreal.

"Yeah. Still doesn't compare to you, though," Austin replied, his tone sincere. Stacy rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Talker."

The man chuckled. With eyes filled with warmth, he said, "I had an amazing time tonight, Stacy. I'm really glad we did this together."

Stacy smiled back, her heart fluttering at his words as she laid on his shoulder, "Me too, Tin. It's been a perfect day, thanks to you."

She reminded herself to thank Warren too.

As the ferris wheel gently descended, their conversation shifted to dreams, passions, and shared hopes. With each word, their connection seemed to deepen, weaving an invisible red thread between them.

When the ride came to an end, Austin held Stacy close and confessed, "I don't want this night to end."

Stacy nodded, her eyes reflecting the sincerity in his. "Then let's make more moments like this," she replied, her fingers tracing circles on his palm. "Together.... always."

In that moment, under the starlit sky, Stacy and Austin sealed a promise, to embark on a journey of countless sweet and cherished dates as their hearts entwined in the magic of love.

It was a normal kind of situation. Well, aside from the filled up condom attached to Stacy's underwear.

A condom figuratively attached to the red string of fate — which also happened to be the color of said underwear.

How erotic, she thought.

She couldn't wait to finish up here and get home.