Date on the Balcony

Story Info
A story about a fun night with an amazing woman.
1.1k words
3.92
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a chilly night and I have a beautiful young lady over at my place. We're sitting on my balcony enjoying each other's company while having drinks. She's wearing a tight black dress that barely covers her ass with cleavage that shows of her perky. I can feel myself getting turned on. I want her and by the look in her eyes, I think she wants me to.

She stands up and walks towards the railing to take the view in. Her dress rides up just enough for me to see that ass. I stand up and move behind her, putting my arms around her. She looks up as we embrace for a kiss. She can feel my erection grow as she grinds her ass against my crotch. My hand wander all over her body until I cup her beautiful tits. They are so soft but her nipples are hard. She grinds her ass harder against my crotch, making me even hard.

I break our kiss to lead her back to my seat. This time, I pull her on top of myself. I pull out her tits and starts playing with her nipples. She giggles as she looks around to make sure no one can see it us. I assure her no one can as I keep playing with her nipples. I move my other hand down between her legs and spread them to see what' she's wearing underneath. To my surprise, she's not wearing panties and her pussy is already starting to get wet. I pull her legs apart to get a better view and slip my fingers inside her slowly. She lets out a quite moan.

As I slip two fingers in, I grab her tits and start sucking her nipples. She leans her head back as she begins to moan louder. I turn her body around until she's facing me. As I'm fingering her with two fingers, I can feel her pussy getting wetter. She reaches for my belt and pulls down my zipper. she pulls out my dick and her eyes light up when she sees my fully erect cock. She wants it and I want her to have it.

I pull my fingers out of her pussy and she stands up and get on her knees. She starts licking my cock and rubbing my shaft up and down with a smile. She kisses her way up and down my cock while she's smiling up at me. She takes my whole cock in her mouth slowly, and goes all the way down to the base. She comes back up with a gasp. I didn't expect her to take it all at once. She goes down again, licking all the way down and back up. I tilt my head back as she starts sucking faster, using her hands to help her. I can feel my self getting close, but I don't want the party to end yet, so I grab her by the hair and pull her off my dick. She loves it rough, I can tell.

I want to feel that pussy on my cock. I pull her up by the hair and motion for her to get on my cock. She nods and climbs back onto my lap. She lifts her dress and grabs hold of my cock. She glides herself down onto my cock. She tilts her head back as she grabs ahold of my chest. She starts riding slowly, grinding down on my dick. Her moans get louder, as I cover her mouth to keep her quiet. I wrap my hand around her neck and start choking her. She smiles, showing me that she likes it. She starts riding faster and faster, until I decide I want to take control. She puts her ha grab her waste and start pounding her pussy rapidly from below. She puts one hand on her own mouth to stop herself from screaming while she wraps the other arm around my neck. She collapses on my chest as I keep ramming her from below. She moans she's about to cum, As I thrust even harder. Her body quivers and she cums all over my dick.



But we're not done yet.

She starts to catch her breath as I tell her to stand up. Without a word she does what she's told. I pull off her dress straps and let it drop to the ground. She's standing in front of me completely naked, looking flawless. I take a second to admire her beauty before pulling her in for another kiss. I drop to my knees and spread her pussy lips, sticking my tongue inside her. I can taste her cum and feel the warmth of her pussy. She grabs my head as I start eating her out. She holds onto the rails as I grab her ass for support. I rub her clit with my free hand, making her pull my hair as she tries to keep her balance. She moans she's close again, and I move my tongue faster. She cums all over my lips as I take it all in. She looks down and whispers "That was amazing" as I stand up and kiss her once more. 



I turn her around and whisper back, "My turn". I bend her over the railing exposing her to the rest of the world. Good thing it's dark. I spread her lips and shove my cock back into her pussy. She's soaking wet, which makes my cock slide in with ease. I start pumping slow, but faster with every thrust. I grab her hair as I fuck her harder. Her eyes roll back and she whispers "I love it when you do that daddy." I spank her ass, and the echo is heard throughout the neighborhood. She grins as she wonders if we're gonna get caught.

I can't hold back my load anymore. I ask her where she wants me to cum and she whispers back "inside me. I want you to cum inside me" I grab her hips and thrust even harder as I shoot my load deep inside her right as she moans she's cumming all over my cock. I start to slow my thrusts as my cum is filling her up. I pull out my cock and she gets on her knees to clean off my cock. She licks up all the cum and stands back up, kissing my lips passionately.


Afterward, she stands up and picks up her dress. We go inside to curl up on the couch while we watch a movie. It was a night to remember, and I can't wait for many more.