Date with a BBW Barista Ch. 09

Story Info
Jim has a great night when Nikki introduces Ashanti.
4k words
4.72
13.3k
24

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers

It was after 1am when I got home. I had just left Nikki's after fucking her while she still wore her dress. It had been a fun night. She and Brian seemed to get along, and she wanted to set him with her friend Ashanti. I wanted to meet her friend before Brian went out with her though. I trusted Nikki when she said they'd probably get along, but I'm sure Brian would ask questions about her. I'd ask Nikki to introduce me to Ashanti soon. I had to go into my office on Wednesday morning, so I went to bed when I got home.

The next morning, I got up and went to work as usual. On my way in, I stopped at Nikki's coffee shop and she was working. The place is always busy in the mornings, so I didn't get much chance to talk with her. She made my drink, and said she'd text me later. Mid afternoon, I got text from Nikki.

Nikki: hey i had so much fun last night.

Jim: Me too! I know you said you wanted to set up Brian with your friend, but I'd like to meet her before you do. Is that cool?

N: of course! how about tonight? the three of us can get dinner.

J: Coolness, pick you up at 6? Then we can meet her somewhere at 7?

N: u got it.

I got out of work at 5 and ran home to change my clothes. I put on jeans, a loose sweater, and ran a comb through my hair. I looked mildly presentable for a first impression. I went over to pick up Nikki. I knocked on her door and she opened it after a second. She was wearing a My Little Pony shirt and leggings with Mickey Mouse on them.

"Hey nerd, you ready to go?" She asked.

"Hey sexy, I'm ready if you are." I replied.

She smiled, kissed me, and took my hand as we walked back to my car. We drove to a Mexican food restaurant that Nikki suggested. She said that Ashanti had already gotten a table for us. We went to the bar area and quickly found her. Ashanti stood up and hugged Nikki and shook my hand.

"Ashanti this is Jim, Jim- Ashanti." Nikki introduced.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Likewise, I already ordered a margarita for me. I didn't know what you two would be drinking." She said.

The server came by with Ashanti's drink and Nikki and I ordered ours. Beer for me, another margarita for her. Nikki's best friend was a very cute, petite black girl. She had chin-length, curly hair, brown eyes, and nice white teeth. She was wearing a low-cut top that showed off some cleavage, and dark-colored leggings. Her boobs were a lot smaller than Nikki's but still looked sexy. Then again, short of the internet, all boobs were smaller than Nikki's I thought. The leggings showed off a great ass. For a petite girl, she had a pretty big butt, with nice rounded cheeks.

"So Jim, I've heard a little about you. Are you treating my girl nicely?" Ashanti asked me.

"I'd like to think I've been treating her nicely. What have you heard about me?" I asked back.

"I heard that you're good in the sack, especially at going down." Ashanti said matter-of-factly.

I coughed on the beer I had just drank in surprise and felt my face get a little warm. She laughed and Nikki looked slightly embarrassed. "You'll have to forgive Ashanti, she has no filter whatsoever." Nikki said.

"No, it's okay. You're welcome to talk about whatever you two want to of course. And I don't blame you for talking about me, I'm fascinating." I said. All three of us laughed at that. And just like that, the ice was broken. The server brought Nikki and I's drinks over and we all ordered food. We all talked and laughed throughout our meals. I was still on my second beer, and Nikki was still nursing her rita, but Ashanti was on her third rita of the night. She was getting pretty tipsy by the time the server dropped off the check. I paid for it before either of them could say anything.

"Jim, you didn't have to do that!" Ashanti exclaimed.

"It's cool, don't worry about it." I said.

"Jimothy's sweet like that." Nikki said and squeezed my hand.

"Well, thank you." Ashanti said.

After the server brought my card back to the table, we all stood up to leave. Ashanti swayed a little and giggled.

Nikki looked at her and held out her hand and said "keys. You're not driving right now."

"Yeah, gotta be safe. I can take you back to your place for you." I said.

"Ah alright. But forget my place, can we keep this night going?" Ashanti asked.

I looked at Nikki and shrugged in an affirmative motion. She smiled and said "if it's cool with Jim, it's cool with me."

We left the restaurant, and I drove us all back to my house. I opened the door and gave Ashanti a quick tour and we sat down in my living room with a few beers. I played some music through a small speaker using Spotify. We continued to laugh and talk into the evening. With all of us getting more buzzed as the night went on. At one point, Ashanti got up and started dancing to the music.

She pulled Nikki off the couch and they started dancing together to a slow song they both liked. I watched them as they swayed and gyrated. A faster dance song came on next and they both danced harder. Ashanti backed up toward Nikki and started twerking in font of her. Nikki swatted Ashanti on the ass with a laugh. Ashanti stood back up and moved behind Nikki and told her to twerk like she had. Giggling, Nikki did. Her ass was considerably bigger and Ashanti grabbed two handfuls of her fat ass cheeks. Watching, I felt my cock start to get hard. When the song ended, Nikki straightened up and Ashanti reached around her and lifted her enormous tits through her shirt.

"Jim, come help me with these monster boobs! They're too heavy for me!" Ashanti demanded.

We all laughed and I went over to them. I put my hands over Ashanti's and lifted and squeezed Nikki's boobs. I leaned down and kissed Nikki. Ashanti pulled her hands free and moved away from Nikki, and walked behind me. She reached around me and moved one hand up my chest, and the other felt my crotch. I got even harder.

Before this went any further, I stopped kissing Nikki and asked her "is this okay with you? This party is heading south I think."

She kissed me again, smiled and said "if you're comfortable with this threesome, I am too. Just please don't kiss her. That's just for me."

With a grin, I nodded. Ashanti had been listening and she rubbed my crotch even harder after Nikki had given her consent. I was fully hard in just a second. I had never had a threesome before, and also never had sex with a black girl, so I was excited. Nikki lifted my shirt up and over my head, breaking our kiss. I kicked out of my shoes as Ashanti undid my pants. I stepped out of them and went back to kissing Nikki in just my boxers. Ashanti reached into my shorts and started stroking my cock.

"You've got a nice dick, Jim." She said.

"Thanks, I've always enjoyed it." I replied.

"Me too!" Nikki said with a giggle.

Ashanti let go of my dick and moved back over behind Nikki. She lifted up her shirt revealing her giant bra-covered tits. When Nikki's arms were over her head, Ashanti noticed the hair growing in her underarms. Running her fingers through it, she said "damn, Nik, you need to shave!"

I said "she's letting it grow out for me, because I think it's sexy."

"No shit? That's awesome, I hate shaving my pits." Ashanti said.

Ashanti and I both started squeezing Nikki's tits through her bra. I said to Ashanti "kiss her neck, she likes that." She did and Nikki let out small sigh and I felt her nipples get hard and noticed goosebumps up and down her arms. I thought it was time for Ashanti to lose some clothing. I let go of Nikki's boobs and went over to Ashanti and lifted he blouse up. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Sorry, they're not as big as Nikki's." She said.

I chuckled and said "I don't think anyone's are."

Ashanti's tits were pretty small compared to Nikki's, but that's okay, all boobs are great in my book. I guessed they were probably a B cup. Her nipples were much darker than the surrounding brown flesh and I put one in my mouth. I circled my tongue around it and squeezed the other with my hand. Ashanti wrapped her arms around my head as I sucked and nibbled her nipples. Nikki had moved behind her and pulled her leggings down. I let go of the tit I was squeezing and moved my hand down her belly toward her pussy. Ashanti wasn't wearing any panties either. She was shaved completely and I used my right hand to find her slit. I started gently moving my finger up and down it. She was already really wet and let out a low groan.

Nikki said "Jim, eat her cunny. She needs it bad."

I was happy to. Nikki pulled my boxers down and I stepped out of them as I moved to the couch. I sat down and told Ashanti to stand up on it in front of me. She did and I got my first look at her pussy up close. I put my hands on either side of it and pulled her lips apart, enjoying the stark color difference between pink inner pussy and outer dark lips. I kissed her thighs and around her cunt, but didn't touch her clit yet. She pushed her pussy toward my face, but I still didn't lick her yet. I reached around and grabbed her ass. It was a really nice ass. An onion shaped ass that felt excellent in my hands. I licked once up the length of her slit and she moaned, then I went back to kissing her inner thighs. Ashanti put her hands in my hair and tried to pull me to her pussy but I didn't budge.

Finally Nikki said with a laugh "quit teasing her Jim, I think she's about to die."

"Yeah, please, you're killing me." Ashanti said.

I stuck my tongue into Ashanti's pussy. She had a similar tangy, salty taste to Nikki, but not exactly the same. Again, not really a pleasant taste, but not bad either. She groaned louder as I finally started licking her clit. I held her in place against my mouth by pressing her ass forward. I started licking her clit quickly in a steady rhythm while sucking on it at the same time.

I felt Nikki stroke my dick a few times, then felt her mouth on the tip. I couldn't see what she was doing, but it felt great. She was stroking me slowly and swirling her tongue around my dickhead. I shoved my tongue deeper into Ashanti's pussy as I heard her breathing get harder. I figured she had to be close to cumming for the first time that night. She pulled my hair as I swirled my tongue faster around her clit. I squeezed her butt cheeks harder and felt and tasted her pussy get wetter. Ashanti's legs started shaking badly and she made squealing sound. She pushed my head away and breathed deeply for several seconds. I watched as her pussy contracted on the open air and her cum dripped down her thigh. She sat down next to me as she caught her breath. We both watched Nikki blow me for a few seconds. I was already getting close to cumming too.

After a few moments, Ashanti said "let me get in on that."

Ashanti got off the couch and knelt down in front of me as Nikki moved over. She bent forward and slid her dark lips down my shaft all the way to the bottom. I let out a moan and just watched. She did that two or three more times, slowly taking my whole cock in and then out of her mouth. She then reached over pulled Nikki over to me and they started licking both sides of my cock at the same time. Their tongues were moving up and down it and on top and underneath. It was mind blowing. The stimulation was quickly becoming too much.

"I'm going to last about another 5 seconds if you keep this up." I warned them.

They both stopped and Ashanti asked Nikki "will he be able to cum again if we get him off right now?"

"Oh yeah, he definitely will." Nikki answered.

"Good, Jim I want to see you fuck her giant titties. She said you really like that." Ashanti told me as she undid Nikki's bra.

Nikki's huge boobs swung free and I smiled as I saw them. Nikki positioned herself on her knees between my legs. Ashanti bent over behind her and reached around her. She pushed Nikki's tits together and wrapped my cock in them. Ashanti used Nikki's boobs to fuck my cock, slapping them hard and fast against my lap. Using her heavy tits on my lap, she looked over Nikki's shoulder as she moved Nikki's tits up and down me, their tongues had gotten my dick nice and slick. Nikki reached up and hugged Ashanti's head as she leaned over to watch my cock head slip in and out of the top of Nikki's cleavage. When she reached up, I saw the dark patches of hair growing in her armpits. Seeing them, pushed me over the edge. With a groan, my legs shook as I started to cum.

Nikki looked down right as I started cumming. My first shot got her right in the lips and chin. She flinched a little in surprise but giggled. She looked up at me, smiling with my cum on her lips. My second shot went up her neck. Three more shots fell onto the tops of her breasts. The remaining couple of shots of my spunk dribbled down into her cleavage and down my shaft.

"God damn! You weren't kidding Nik, he does cum like a volcano." Ashanti exclaimed.

She let go of Nikki's boobs and they drooped down, spilling my pooled cum down toward her belly. I collapsed back on the couch and tried to get my breathing under control. Ashanti moved around in front of Nikki and started using her tongue to lick up all of my cum from her tits, neck, lips, chin, and belly. Seeing this was turning me on all over again and my deflating dick twitched once. I'd be hard again in just a few minutes I knew. Nikki moved over to me and cleaned my cock with her mouth for a few seconds.

After Ashanti had gotten all of my spunk off of Nikki, she said "your cum is tasty Jim."

"Thanks." I said.

"Ok, Nikki's turn now. Jim eat her pussy good." Ashanti said.

"Nope, sorry, I can't, my mouth is too tired." I said.

Ashanti barked out a laugh, and Nikki stuck her bottom lip out in an exaggerated pouty face. I laughed and gently guided Nikki over to sit on the couch. I spread her legs apart as far as they would go.

"Okay fine, twist my arm. I guess I'll eat my beautiful girlfriend's cunt. Ashanti, please give her tits some attention." I instructed.

She moved over to Nikki and sucked on her giant right boob. While she had Nikki's nipple in her mouth, she alternated her hand between squeezing Nikki's free left boob and rubbing her belly. Nikki had her eyes closed and her right hand resting on the back of Ashanti's head. Her thick thighs were still spread as wide as they could go and I admired her pussy for a few seconds before touching her. Her pussy had a thick, triangle-shaped, black bush above it and her pink slit was already soaked.

I got on my knees in front of her and gently licked her cunt from bottom to top. She shivered and let out a sigh. I sat back on my haunches and used my right index and middle finger to slowly enter her pussy. I started to slowly fuck them in and out of her wet pussy. I looked up and Ashanti was alternating her mouth between each of Nikki's nipples. I fingered her harder for a few moments and then moved my mouth onto her cunt. I licked her until I found her clit and started sucking on it. She bucked her pussy against my mouth so I knew I had found the right spot. My fingers were still plunging in and out of her. I'd curl them upward on each push in and she seemed to be really liking it when I brushed against her G Spot. She was huffing ragged breath and I knew she was nearly there. I sucked on her clit harder and I moved my fingers even faster in and out of her. They were making wet plunging noises each time they moved in and out of her. After another ten seconds, I heard her make that guttural grunting sound she always makes and she pushed my face away with a moan. Her pussy gripped my fingers even tighter as I still moved them in and out, but more slowly until she was finished with her orgasm.

"The sound you make when you cum is sexy Nik." Ashanti said.

"I think so too, but she hates it." I replied.

"How come?" She asked Nikki.

"Because. I think it makes me sound like a pig or something. But I'm glad you two like it I guess. Lets move this party to the bedroom." She said.

We all went to my bedroom and Ashanti pushed me down on the bed. She crawled in between my legs and started sucking my dick again. Nikki laid down beside me and we kissed and watched Ashanti. It only took less than a minute before I was fully hard again. After I was ready, she laid down on the other side of me. Both girls reached down and stroked me with one hand.

"Who wants my tongue, and who wants my cock?" I asked them.

The two beautiful women on either side of looked at each other for a second and then moved. Nikki got in place on my face. She looked down at me between her huge titties and smiled. I loved the view of her belly and underboobs. I felt Ashanti position herself over me and guide my cock into her pussy. As her pussy sank down onto my stiff prick, I let out a sigh, breathing out onto Nikki's cunt. Ashanti's pussy was slick and tight. But wasn't as tight as Nikki's. I hadn't expected that, but it still felt great.

I started licking Nikki's cunt without any teasing as I felt Ashanti start to grind on me. I saw Ashanti's dark hands reach around Nikki to cup and squeeze her mammoth boobs. Nikki had her eyes closed and had her hands on my forehead. I swirled my tongue on her clit, just like I had in the living room. Ashanti stopped grinding on my cock and had started lifting herself up and down on me. Hard. She had started slamming her cunt up and down my shaft. Nikki's thighs on the sides of my face muffled the sound some, but I could still hear Ashanti slapping against my pelvis. It's a good thing I had just gotten off once already because I probably wouldn't have been able to last long with how hard she was fucking me.

I heard Ashanti say "shit, I'm about to cum."

"Wait, I am too" Nikki said.

After another minute of me licking her pussy, Nikki made her grunting sound again and I felt her cum hit my face. When she started cumming, Ashanti slammed down on me once more and I heard her moaning. I looked up and saw her squeezing Nikki's boobs even harder until she abruptly let them go. After they had both cum a second time, they each rolled off of me and onto either of my sides again. We were all breathing hard. My cock was still standing straight up. After they had recovered, I told them move to the edge of the bed.

Nikki was laying on her back and I told Ashanti lay on top of her. She happily did so and started sucking on her Nikki's huge boobs. I moved in between their legs and pushed my cock all the way into Nikki's soaking pussy. I stroked into her cunt once, twice, then pulled out. I then stuck my dick into Ashanti's pussy with one smooth stroke all the way to my balls. I grabbed her round butt cheeks and moved in and out of her a few times before pulling back out. I plunged back into Nikki. She was hugging Ashanti's head into her tits. After stroking in and out of Nikki's cunt a few times, I pulled out and got back into Ashanti. I was fucking them both alternatively. Nikki missionary, and Ashanti doggystyle. The feeling of their two pussies one right after another was quickly becoming too much for me. I was getting really close; I was trying to hold as long as I could, but it was no good.

I pulled out of Nikki, and fucked back into Ashanti for a few hard last thrusts, then pulled out of her too. I came all over Ashanti's black back. My first spurt shot nearly to her neck. I heard her gasp in surprise and start giggling. My second shot landed on the small of her back. I aimed my third shot at her gorgeous apple-shaped ass and it splattered onto her left cheek. My final shot got onto her right cheek. The contrast of my thick white spunk on her dark skin was incredibly sexy.

"I think your man just covered me in cum." She said to Nikki.

"Yeah, he does that." Nikki replied.

They both laughed. Ashanti went back to sucking Nikki's tits and I noticed her start grinding her cunt against Nikki's. I knelt down and put my fingers into both of their pussies at the same time to add to their pleasure. They started grinding against one another even harder and I took that to mean I should pick up my fingering. Ashanti came first. She stopped grinding her clit against Nikki's and I slowed my stroking as I felt her pussy grip my fingers harder. She squealed again and then went completely limp on top of Nikki. I kept fingering Nikki hard until I finally heard her make her orgasm sounds. It almost sounded pained as grunted again for the third time that night. I went to the bathroom and got a towel and came back and wiped all my cum off of Ashanti's back.

ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers
12