Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ladrian nodded. "It is. No one could hear us if we were down there."

"Good. We should get there as fast as we can. Someone else might be coming."

Although a little irritated at the thought of being in Ladrian's 'Dungeon of Doom', all three men nodded and began to make their way to the chamber. She followed them, then hesitated for an instant.

"Wait!"

All three princes turned to look at her, their expressions both expectant and confused.

She peeked over her shoulder to stare at the unconscious brothers. "We should take them with us. If we leave them here, they could run for aid and come back for us with more firepower."

Darian was the first to move, making his way to Malnos and lifting his limp body up. He shouldered the lifeless price and walked back to Ladrian. Lyzander did the same with Ziron. All six of them silently made their way down into the bowels of the main palace, working their way through the maze of hallways to Ladrian's chamber. All the while, Kara crossed her arms over her chest, guilt rising from her gut.

These men nearly died for her, and they didn't even know why they were fighting so hard. Telling them would be torture because, as she often assumed, the blame would be placed on her. She was their target, so it must be her fault.

She swallowed loudly. She had to tell everything, even if it was to three very attractive, very powerful demon princes. They deserved to know. She sighed to herself. This was going to be bad.

Looking around that the three men who walked around her to shield her – placing themselves so they would be the first targets - she had the distinct feeling it was about to get a lot worse.

 

* * *

"There. Both of those nutcases are chained up." Darian wiped his hands on his pants. "I'd like to see them work their way out of those shackles." He stepped back to admire his handiwork.

Ladrian stepped forward with a ring of keys and systematically locked each manacle, making sure all the chains were taught. Both brothers sat on the floor, weighed down with thick iron restraints. Still unconscious, their heads lolled to the side, their chests heaving softly. Sconces left flickering shadows on the walls, slightly warming the chilly room.

Lyzander remained kneeling on the cold stone floor, flicking rocks back and forth with his nails. "It's about time."

Darian shot a withering look at Lyzander before walking to the far wall and taking a seat on the floor. "So...the boys were trying to kill us, huh?"

She nodded. "Malnos was talking to me before Ladrian smashed his head. He said all three of them were going to over throw Lucifer and create and 'new order' in Hell."

"Well that's just fabulous!" Lyzander shot up and started pacing. "Throw out the old leader and replace it with a new one that doesn't have a speck of common sense or any idea how to rule this place."

Sound like the monarchies of ancient Europe.

"That's typical of narcissists and murderers. You think Bundy has any idea of how to rule that Anger level? That man's completely lost his mind, but he handles the rest of the nutcases who go on killing sprees." Darian's voice was sharp, condescending in the most agonizing way.

Lyzander scowled, unhappy that his rival had made a valid argument. "Putting him in charge of other souls doesn't mean he's any less dangerous. It just means he's barely under control. With Lucifer out of the way, he'd go on a rampage."

Ladrian nodded, turning his attention to Kara. "Anything you can tell us about the mother?"

She chewed her lip, pulling back slivers of memory. "Pale blonde hair, black eyes, long legs."

Lyzander groaned. "There's dozens of those. There has to be something definitive about her."

She started to shake her head, then stopped. One last spark of memory came racing back. "She had a long scar on her lower back. It went from one side to the other."

A choking sound stopped her thoughts. Darian had gone rigid, staring wide-eyed into space. The other had noticed, too. Ladrian approached cautiously, placing his hand gently on Darian's shoulder.

"You okay?" Ladrian stepped closer, trying to see the cause of his friend's sudden stillness.

Darian dropped his head, a tight grimace forming on his lips. "Emiline."

Lyzander and Ladrian exchanged shocked looks, both of their eyes narrowing in anger.

"Well, of course. Who else could be behind this but that lunatic?" Lyzander pried a stone loose from the floor, picking it up and smashing it against the wall.

"I thought we executed her." Ladrian was equally unhappy, his normally calm demeanor slowly changing to enraged.

"We were supposed to. But she's a succubus. She seduced one of the judges into letting her go." Darian hissed through his teeth.

Her head spun. She held up her hands to slow the conversation down to an understandable pace. "Whoa, slow down. Who's Emiline?"

Lyzander sighed, his breath harsh. "She's Soridan's personal little whore and the mother of those two fuckheads."

"And?" Darian prodded. He crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for Lyzander to come clean.

Lyzander rolled his eyes, chucking another rock at the wall. "And she's my mother."

She cocked her head. "I know that. What'd she do that's got you three in such a pissy mood?"

"She's tried this before." Ladrian took a seat, leaning his head back against the stone wall. "They caught her the last time and exiled her. She wasn't supposed to come back, but apparently your mother's image and your birthright were just the ruse she needed to get back in."

"The woman's completely mad." Lyzander slumped down on the floor, still raging. His anger was so intense, she could almost feel the heat spilling off his skin.

"But she's your mother." Her mind spun faster, trying to imagine how a child could feel so much hate for his mother.

"That doesn't mean we get along." He scowled at the floor. "I may be her oldest son, but I'm far from her favorite."

A shock of pity blasted her. "Why?"

"Probably because he has a mind of his own." Darian chimed in. "He's lived with his father for as long as I can remember. The brothers mostly stayed with their mother. Ziron's not the sharpest tool in the shed, and he's very impulsive. He's probably the easiest one to manipulate."

Ladrian turned to her when he saw her confused expression. "Malnos was also raised by his mother, but he and Lyzander are a bit more independent. He's also the softer of the two brothers. That's why he was arguing with his mother about you being harmed. He's power-hungry, but he's not willing to make sacrifices when they're not necessary."

Darian nodded. "He'd like to keep you alive as much as we do. He just wants the crown as well. It's Ziron we have to be concerned about."

"Why?" Worry started eating at her gut, making her feel sick.

Ladrian moved so the he was sitting next to her. He wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled her close. "Emiline isn't known for keeping her promises. She may have said that her intention wasn't to harm you, but she will if she feels you're in her way. If she suspects that you might turn against her, there's a good chance that she'd order Ziron to kill you off."

Her stomach did a back flip. Well, this was just wonderful. A demented succubus who posed as her mother and her two brats were going to overthrow Lucifer and take control of Hell. And they were going to take her with them.

Fabulous.

"And he's too much of a mama's boy to say no." Darian's voice was razor sharp. "At least Malnos would try to sneak you out first. He's got a clear head on his shoulders. His brother's is filled with rocks."

That makes me feel a little better.

She returned her focus to the unconscious brothers. Still asleep, they were battered and bruised from the earlier fighting. Lyzander had done a number to Ziron's face. Malnos' has less damage, but he was probably going to be in just as much pain when he woke up.

She chewed her lip nervously. If taking over Hell was really what they were planning to do, then she didn't have much time to enjoy herself before she was forced into marrying one of them. Her gaze shifted to the three men who were risking life and limb to help her. She felt especially bad for Lyzander, who had to shoulder the guilt of knowing his own mother was out to kill him. After all this, he still wanted her, still chased her down and tried to prove himself. She wondered if maybe, before all this crap came crashing down, they might have a chance to spend some time alone.

She did promise he'd be second...

She turned her attention to Darian and Ladrian. "Would you two mind if we, um, had a little alone time?"

Darian whipped his head around, his eyes wide with shock. She motioned to Lyzander, still sulking in the corner of the room.

She watched Darian's eyes flick to his rival, slowly turning a sickly yellow color. His body straightened, agitated that she would try to spend time with someone he didn't approve of. In that sense, Darian was beginning to act like her father when she first started dating.

Ladrian stepped forward, putting his hand on Darian's shoulder again. "Sure. We can try to find someone who could help us. Maybe we could even see if any of the other princes are still alive." He began to gently shoving Darian towards the massive staircase the lead down to the cellar.

She watched as the ascended the stairs, listening as their whispered voices faded away.

"It's her choice. She did promise Lyzander he'd be after you."

"That doesn't mean I have to like it."

"You have to respect her rules."

"I do. I still don't like it."

Finally, the sound of a closing door let her know that she and Lyzander were alone. She turned and crawled quietly over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes and breathing in his dark scent. She felt his hand reach up and grasp hers.

"I apologize for everything that has happened." His voice was low, filled with sorrow and regret.

She tightened her grip. "It's okay."

"They put you in danger. They're my family. I should have seen this coming." He lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed it softly. "I'm so sorry."

She unwrapped one arm from his neck and stroked his dark hair. The wheels in her mind turned slowly, coming up with a steamy plan that would satisfy both her needs and her duties. "If you really feel so bad about all of this, maybe you could pay me back for all the damage you've done."

He peered over his shoulder at her, his white-blue eyes shining in the soft light. She smiled at him, moving to his side so she could cup his face in her hands. She traced his cheekbones with her thumbs.

"We probably don't have much time to do this, but I did promise you would be second."

His eyes lit up, then flicked to the brothers. "Are you sure?"

She smiled wider and leaned in to kiss him. With all the passion of a ravenous animal, he kissed her back. He shifted, kneeling in front of her and placing his hands on the floor. He crawled forward, forcing her to lower herself onto the stone. She went willingly, slipping her legs under his frame as she lay down. She reached up and wrapped her arms around hid neck again, pulling him close against her.

He submitted eagerly, leaning close so he could nip the tender skin at her throat. His hands skimmed the length of her torso, searching for the hem of her shirt. He pulled up gently, stripping her of one of the first pieces of clothing she'd worn in days. He tossed the shirt to a wall then returned his attention to her. His eyes scanned her breasts hungrily. A smile broke onto his face, widening as he leaned forward to lick the tender skin of her chest.

"They're beautiful," he muttered between licks.

"They're small." She blushed, turning her head slightly to avoid his gaze.

Oh, Kara. Your insecurities are showing.

"I think they're fine just the way they are."

She smiled. "Then continue if you like them so much."

Her back arched at the slight pressure of his tongue. Involuntarily, she reached out and grasped the back of his head, pulling down sharply until his face was buried between her small breasts. He complied almost instantly, nipping and suckling the soft flesh as he reached around to undo her bra clasp. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, loving the feel if his tongue against her nipple as he finally ripped her bra away.

Was this really her? How had she become so insatiable in the last few hours? Her skin felt hot, as if on fire. Her stomach twisted in the most delicious way. God, this felt amazing. She could feel the stress and fear of their whole situation melting away with every flick of Lyzander's tongue.

As he continued to tease her breasts with his mouth, Lyzander's hands traveled farther down, past the waistband of her jeans to pull on the small zipper. His nimble fingers worked frantically at the small button, finally opening her pants enough that he could slip them off. As his fingers gently worked her jeans over her hips, his mouth left her breasts and trailed small kisses down her abdomen.

He pulled her jeans free of her legs, tossing them into the growing pile of her clothing. He gently gripped one ankle and lifted her leg, resting it on his shoulder so he could nuzzle her skin.

"You're legs are amazing." He kissed her slender calf.

She laughed softly. "Thanks. People used to make fun of them back in middle school because they were too long for my body."

"I think they're perfect." Gently resting her leg on the floor, he crawled forward and rested his head on her thigh. His fingers toyed with the band of her panties. "Are you sure you want this?"

She reached down and cupped his face in her hands, tilting his chin so he could see her.

"I don't handle stress well, Lysander. Too much pressure and I start spinning like a hurricane. I need this." Her breathing was heavy, labored by the fire beginning to rage inside her.

He smiled, hooking his finger under the band and pulling down. He tossed her final piece of clothing to the side, moving so he was lying between her legs. He kissed her inner thighs, slowly moving closer to her sex.

Her body shivered in anticipation. She spread her legs and inch wider, enticing his eyes and beckoning him to give her relief.

She felt him smile against her skin, then the tip of his tongue touched the very edge of her sex. It was enough to light her fuse. Her back arched violently, bringing her sex straight to his mouth. He nipped the tender flesh, making her moan and writhe against him. Oh, sweet release. This was exactly what she needed.

He gripped her ankles, gently pinning them to the ground. Foolishly, he believed she might try to fight and break away. She did struggle, but only to regain control of her limbs. Slowly, however, her concern for having free will over her body melted away with each lick and nip from Lyzander's mouth. She bit her lip and rolled her head to one side, closing her eyes and enjoying ever tiny sensation he gifted her with. Her body jumped and twitched, his skillful licks drawing out soft giggles from her throat.

A mixture of far too much and not nearly enough cracked her easy-going façade. Wanting – no, needing – more than he was giving her, she twisted one leg, breaking free of his grasp. Faster than he could move to reclaim her, she hooked her knee over his shoulder, bringing his mouth one more delicious inch closer.

Following her lead, Lyzander released her remaining ankle and threw it over his other shoulder. His hands slid under her ass, pulling her even closer to his ravaging mouth.

Shit. Maybe he's the cannibal.

He might as well be by the way he was devouring her. His tongue was absolute magic. It twisted and teased inside and out, enticing deep, guttural cries of pleasure from her throat. She writhed against him, begging for more, pleading for him to continue. He acquiesced, giving her stronger licks and harder nips. Her hips bucked against his face as she rode the exquisite wave of pleasure his mouth offered her.

One last lick finished her off. Her back arching, she screamed out decades worth of unsatisfied pleasure. A small crack appeared in her control, releasing a tiny amount of her demon blood. Her nails dug into the stone floor, clawing deep grooves into the rock. After what felt like hours, her body finally collapsed onto the ground. Her chest heaved, a small bubble of laugher slipped from her lips.

But her body was far from sated. Her core burned with a fresh hunger, wanting so much more than simple teasing. Opening her eyes, she smiled as small flecks of red – tiny bubbles of released demon blood – faded from her vision. Still dazed, she hauled herself up and leaned back on her arms.

She watched through heavy lids as Lyzander rose up and started pulling his shirt off. The small flash of bronzed skin and blue scrollwork cranked her burners up to full blast. She reached out, grabbing his shirt and pulling sharply it towards her. The motion knocked him off balance, forcing him to throw his arms out in front of him to catch his fall. He stared down at her with confused eyes. She returned his stare with a gaze so intense with lust, it could have set the room on fire. She reached down and started undoing his pants.

"Don't worry about it. I'm on fire. Just give it to me now. We can work out the delicate points another time." Her voice was low, almost a growl. There was no time for finesse. What her body wanted, her body got, with or without clothing.

His smile was a mix of sinister and excitement. He reached down with one hand just as she finished unbuttoning his pants. He shoved the thick denim over his hips, freeing himself. He moved forward, resting his hips between her thighs. His cock pressed against her thigh, hard and more than ready.

He leaned close, his breath tickling her ear. "You're sure about this? We could save it for later."

She shook her head, reaching up to grip his shoulders. "You're an incubus. Show me what you've got."

Even without actually seeing him, Kara sensed his smile. He adjusted himself, poised and ready. Before she could brace herself, he thrust forward, burying himself deep inside. She tossed her head back, moaning his name.

"My God, woman. You are tight." His voice was harsh, but pleased. "Even after Darian's had his fun with you."

He started slow, getting her used to his length and girth. It was a good thing he did. The man was huge, his width stretching her almost painfully. He made sure to stroke every inch of her sex, each sweeping pass drawing out another moan from her throat. He turned out to be a fabulous multi-tasker, kissing and nipping her neck in time with his thrusts. She closed her eyes and tightened her grip on his shoulders, loving the way he stoked the fire racing through her veins.

"I heard," his breath seared her neck, "that Darian had you in a corset for your first night here."

She could only nod, the embers running through her blood clouding her thought process.

He growled against her neck, his thrust becoming quicker. "I would love to see you in a corset."

She gave a harsh, broken laugh. "Really?"

He nipped the flesh of her throat. "There's something about what that thing does to a woman's body that just makes me wild."

"Making my waist impossibly small?" Clarity was rapidly fading from her mind.

"No. It's that way it pushes your breasts up. Gives a guy a great view."

Having made his point, he pushed against the floor and rose up to his knees. He gripped her thighs and pulled her towards him, wrapping her legs around his waist. The new pressure sent a fresh wave of sparks racing through her blood. His hands slid under her hips, lifting her higher.