All Comments on 'Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 08'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Worth The Wait

This is a great chapter. Knowing that Lucifer wants her for his own wife is a true shock. The way he has treated her never lead me to believe that he was interested, but him being him nothing is really surprising. What is surprising is the fact that the princes knew all along what was going on and never said a word to Kara. I look forward to the battle ahead and the decisions to be made about Kara's future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love the lucifer marriage twist!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
Fantastic and worth the wait

I had a feeling back when she hooked up for her night with Ladrian that something was up with Lucifer, and boy did he put a kink in the plans! Love this plot twist, especially regarding the possibility for the three princes being her consorts. Hawt! This story is funny, sexy, and action-packed. Love it.

I am fairly certain I posted already about this chapter, but for some reason it is not showing up, so I guess I must not have hit the submit button or something. Oh well. I just wanted to make sure you get all the props you deserve, Kindasortacrazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Worth The Wait!

Excellent job on this chapter! I love the twist, too, but I'm hoping there might be some sex with Lucifer? LOL!

I wouldn't mind having consorts, too. Kara is a lucky girl in my opinion. I wouldn't even mind seeing some sex between Kara and Malnos. Occasionally I do love some rough/ non-consentual/ reluctant sex!!! Not a bad idea...she finds him attractive, so why not?

Maybelline19Maybelline19about 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved it, not to happy with the twist! Its a good twist though, I just hope she can be with all of them still. Its gross to be with lucifer. I love the ending to this chapter, there was so much love. Keep the princess safe please, no casualties. Can't wait for the next chapter!

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Life is crazy so don't feel so bad about not writing this chapter or next chapter. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Happy to see this chapter posted

and it was well worth the wait.Excellent, I am all smiles about the new twist love it.

Well done throughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
silly

LUcifer seems like an old man ... powerless, poor lil thing with dementia and totally harmless... Hell seems like harry ptters world ... the heroine is a closet slut waiting to break out .... she's flighty and unintelligent too... and what was that threesome ... totally lame ... really all that darian and lyzander are content doing is kissing her and suckling her breasts... and ladrian the one interesting character is so tame.. malnos seemed dangerous and sexy instead

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
This is a....

BADASS story!!! I just hope Kara can find a loophole on not marrying Lucifer and get her princes, but I do not know who she should marry. Great job and I'm looking toward to the last 2 (really long) chapters....I just hope they are out sooner, rather than months and months from now. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

Ok so the thing with Lucifer sucks. There has to be a loop hole that allows her all three of them. Doesn't Love conquer all. And Kara suppose to have some badass powers? She should use them to get what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

love it,

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

If the choice is hers, how will Lucifer force her to choose him? Or was that part a lie?

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years ago
Editor

I know this story is done, but you really need an editor ... very badly. Every single chapter there were numerous mispellings and/or missing letters.

Don't worry. If you even still read your comments I still gave you a 4 because this is still great, and I'm waiting for the triplets to kill the succubus bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Umm...

I really, really had to laugh at the stupidity of writing on the first page, seriously it was so fucking bad... here we have Malnos breaking free of his constraints to assault her, and Lyzander is like "wait I'm almost done unlocking Lucifer!" instead of stopping and coming over to help, hell he could've just given Lucifer the keys or waited while he helped her first, it's not like his case was urgent right that second. You tried to add suspense, each chain coming away slowly on both Malnos and Lucifer and instead of suspense you simply added to the stupidity of the whole thing lol it was really laughable and not in a good way.At least try to come up with something better if you're going for suspense, it would've worked if idk, Lyzander wasn't in the room yet? That way he or someone else could arrive just in time to help. The story overall is decent but sometimes your story really suffers from lack of thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Most seasoned writers have already mapped out their direction with a beginning, middle and end before they even start. While this is entertaining it is glaringly apparent that the author is flying by the seat of his pants. There's a ridiculous amount of contradictions and more wholes than Swiss cheese. If it weren't for his world and character building this would probably be a complete mess. That being said I'm still enjoying it as a light read. I'm loving the Lucifer twist. Quite frankly I can't see any of her 3 lovers being any challenge to her. At least Lucifer will keep her on her toes and the other three can keep her on her back! I'm sure by now the author has finished school and matured in his writing skills so I look forward to reading more of his stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous