Date with Mandy

Story Info
Date Night with my Niece while wife is away.
1.7k words
4.31
14.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, with whom I have not had sex for over two years, has gone on a girls weekend with some colleagues she used to teach with. I figured this was my chance to spend some time with my 28 year old niece. Mandy has been the object of many masturbation sessions since my wife has chosen not to have sex with me. My niece is five foot four. She has brunette hair, nice apple blossom tits and a firm ass that must be delicious to eat. At least that's the way that I have imagined it.

I called Mandy and asked her if she wanted to go to dinner. She said that she would love to and I told her I would pick her up in an hour. We had a terrific meal that included a fair amount of gentle caresses that brought us closer together.

As we left, I asked her what she wanted to do next. Mandy surprised me by saying that she had bought two tickets to an exhibit downtown. She warned me that the exhibit would require me to have an open mind. I was intrigued. She told me the show was titled, "The Eroticism Of Humans". I simply asked where we should go for this night of entertainment. She gave me the address and we found parking not too far from the exhibit hall.

The exhibit encompassed five floors of interest. We proceeded to the first floor entitled "The Body". This floor showed the myriad of ways the sexual body can appear. On one side of the room was the male genitalia. While the other side showcased the women' body.

Mandy and I proceeded to look at a variety of different penises. There were pictures of men with long, skinny cocks, and pictures of girthy appendages. Short dicks and average sized penis' were plentiful. The exhibit did a great job of showing naked men from many different cultures as well as men with all kinds of body shapes. Mandy appeared to be enthralled with the display of masculine sexuality. At one point, she stood looking at several uncircumcised pricks. She had a very perplexed look on her face. I asked if she was alright and she turned to me and asked " Do you have a circumcised penis?"

Somewhat surprised but elated by the question, I replied " Yes I do."

"Good, because these are very repulsive to me."

I smiled and felt a familiar stirring in my pants. She took me by the hand and led me to the female side of the room. She told me it was only fair to see the other side of the equation.

We looked at breasts that came in all shapes and sizes. I lingered on the tits of women that were on the smaller side. She asked if these were my favorites and I said that more than a mouthful is wasted flesh to me. She smiled and asked how hers measured up. I replied that I thought I could get a mouthful from her. This made her laugh and she dragged me forward.

Further on in this portion of the exhibit, there were pictures of all kinds of vaginas. They ran the gamut from very tight slits to meaty labia. There were several women who presented very large clitoris'. Of course they also showed vaginas from women of all shapes and sizes. I asked Mandy where she would fall in all of the pictures. She smiled and said that her uncle was not privy to such information, yet. Again she smiled and pulled me to the next floor.

The second floor was titled, "Masturbation". This part of the exhibit demonstrated in video format how men and women differ in their approach to Self Love. There was a display of masturbatory aids. Vibrators and fleshlight "toys" were openly shown. Sybian machines along with moving dildoes accompanied them. There were videos of men and women playing with themselves and enjoying it immensely. Included in this exhibit were movies of mutual masturbation and CFNM type of self pleasure. At the end of the floor, Mandy turned to me and asked how I felt about Self Love. She put this in air quotes. I told her I was a big fan. Again she giggled and pushed me towards the stairs to the third floor.

The third floor was titled, "SEX". Mandy looked at me and raised and lowered her eyebrows several times and said, "Guess we're getting to the meat of the subject." She laughed at her joke and stepped into the room.

The "SEX" floor had videos of all kinds of sexual opportunities for men and for women. There was straight Missionary sex between guys and girls, guys and guys, girls and girls. Also included in this display was threesomes and moresomes. They explained that the idea of orgies and the like have been passed down through the ages. The cacophony of sexual pleasure was enticing. I felt like my cock was pushing through my pants. The tight dress that Mandy wore did little to hide her hardened nipples. On several occasions, I bumped into Mandy to show her that I was enjoying the exhibits. She, in turn, leaned into me several times to demonstrate her pleasure with the show.

The fourth floor was titled, "Fetish". We walked onto this floor and were greeted by several people who were dressed in a variety of outlandish get ups. These included leather and latex, costumes with feathers and collars with chains attached to them. There were people dressed in animal costumes also. Along with this arrangement were videos of people from BDSM to femdom and submission. There were pictures of people in diapers and golden showers. There were spankings and other wildly different turn ons. Mandy turned to me and asked how we feel about all this. I replied simply by saying that I was keeping an open mind.

The last floor was titled "Down Through The Ages". This floor struck a chord with Mandy because she is a history buff and taught it in school. Of course, this would never be part of her curriculum. The exhibit showed how eroticism and sex have been part of the world's history and it is not just a modern day enterprise. There were pictures of the Kama Sutra and how intricate the acts are. There were pictures from African art and Asian philosophies. It did have many examples of modern day multimedia presentations. Playboy, Penthouse, Oui, Cheri and a plethora of international magazines were present. I was pleased to see that you could thumb through the magazines. I brought one over to Mandy that had several themes in it. We looked at it for several minutes and saw men and women of various ages in sex acts that thoroughly got my blood boiling. Mandy leaned into me and said that this magazine seems to have piqued my interest. With that she dragged her hand across the front of my pants.

We descended the stairs hand in hand and stepped out onto the sidewalk. I asked where to now? Mandy did not hesitate to say that she wanted to go back to her place.

We drove back to her house and talked about the exhibit continuously. I thanked her for taking me and told her that her Aunt would never do that for me. She said that I appeared to enjoy the show. I said that her body was also giving her appreciation away.

Since her house was a new acquisition for her, Mandy asked me to come in. Once inside the door, she turned to me and gave me a kiss that a niece is not supposed to give her uncle. I responded by tongue twisting with her as she removed my shirt. I pulled her body into me and rubbed my pressing erection into her pelvis. She had worn a button down spring dress that I proceeded to remove from her body. She pulled at my belt and unbuttoned my pants. They fell to the floor leaving me in my underwear. Her dress fell in a puddle at her feet and I marveled at her sheer bra and panties. My underwear were pretty sheer and did little to hold back my hard cock. Mandy pulled the underwear down and followed them by kneeling in front of me. She placed my cock in her mouth and sucked the pre-cum from my pee hole. I moaned out loud and said, "YES!!!!"

Mandy looked up at me and smiled. She placed my cock back in her mouth and fellated me with an expertise I didn't expect. Her hand cradled my balls and I asked her to finger my asshole. She took my cock from her mouth and licked her finger thoroughly. My prick returned to her mouth and she slowly penetrated my anus. Without having sex for quite some time, I shot my load quickly. I warned Mandy that I was going to cum and she pushed my cock deeper into her throat. My penis pulsed repeatedly and Mandy swallowed as much as she could. The remainder pushed out of her mouth and coated her lips and chin. I immediately bent down and shared my cum with her in a kiss. I licked her face and french kissed her to taste the remaining cum in her mouth.

Still breathing heavily, I kissed my way down to her pussy and began to feast on her juicy slit. Mandy grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into her pussy. I pulled back for a second and licked my fingers to penetrate her. I really didn't need to do that with as wet as she was. I sucked on her labia and sought out her clitoris. She directed me to the spot and said, "There!!"

I pushed my finger up into her pussy and sought out the soft spongy pad that is her G spot. Her legs got weak and she crumpled to the floor. I never lost contact with her and continued to suck her clit. With my forefinger and middle finger preoccupied with her pussy, I slowly pressed my ring finger into her ass. This last part opened the flood gates and she squirted into my mouth. Her juice tasted sweet and delicious. I rubbed my face in the torrent of spray and savored this rare delicacy. When she pushed my face and fingers away I crawled up and kissed her deeply. She licked my face and tried to taste all of her cum on me. We both rolled over and said, "Jeanne needs to go away more often!!"