Trading Places

Story Info
Mother and daughter trade partners.
4.7k words
4.68
99.4k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is my name? Sorry guys won't hear it here. Where do I live? Nope, not that either. Sorry everyone; I just can't afford it. And my three kids? Try oldest daughter, younger daughter, and our baby boy, who by the way just turned eighteen.

Why so 'secret'; that's the easy part. Imagine finding out your little daughter's middle school teacher is a closet whore; and you found me. Yes, I'm really a middle school teacher, and I love my jobs...and my kids.

My husband is an investment banker, and a lot of people trust him with their money. I don't think it would go over well to know he would stick his fat cock into any twat spread for him, or that he's even taken a hard dick up his ass on more than one occasion.

I met the man of my dreams at a college sorority party. I saw his face when I turned my head and watched him shove his cock up my tight ass. Needless to say we banged our way through college and out into the work world.

We've done threesomes, gangbangs, swapping; you name it. I will admit things have kind of toned down a little, after all it's harder on the body when you pass forty; like it or not.

I still love it when he ties me to the bed and rapes my ass while I scream into my ball gag. Like I said, not something you want to know about your child's teacher is it.

When we decided we wanted a family, like any Generation X, we planned everything. I quit my birth control pills; less than a year later our oldest was born; a year later poof out came our second daughter; and then when our son gloriously appeared the next year; we called it quits. I got fixed and he got snipped and we were free to go.

When the kids were little it was a whole lot easier to just go for it; but as they got older we figured we didn't want one of them walking in and watching mommy take a cock up her ass while she gagged on some bull's black dick. We started doing more of our fun away from home then. You know, swinging, parties, all the swapping.

We had no intentions of stopping; we just got better at hiding it. Or so we thought. The truth came out in a rather shocking way. Our oldest was at university; our son had gone to his friends to play video games, and our daughter was supposed to be working. That meant two sex crazy people had the house to themselves.

My husband was spread eagle on the bed, and yes I had him four-cornered. Meaning both his ankles and wrists were tied with leather straps to the bed posts. I was reverse cowgirl, just going to town on that fat eight inch cock; oh and I had a finger shoved up his ass just for good measure.

When I looked up I was shocked to see our younger daughter literally standing in the doorway watching us. Her shorts were around her knees, and her hand was cupping her sex.

Worse was right behind her was our son, who was looking down at his sister's bare ass. Just as I slammed down on that fat dick; I watched my son jam his hips forward. You can tell when a woman takes a hard cock; there is this look of surprise in her eyes followed by the most wonderful glassy look. I saw it come over our daughter in that instant.

God, I thought I had experienced an orgasm before; watching my daughter's face as her brother shoved his cock into her; I fucking exploded right there. I began howling and screaming as I juiced all over my husband.

Incest was the one thing that for some reason had never hit our radar of perversion. I couldn't tell you why, it just didn't. Well, it did right then. I matched my bouncing to my sons hips as I stared at them. Our daughter stared between my legs, and I couldn't help it. I leaned back further, letting her watch her father's fat cock slide in and out of me.

I felt my belly knot up, I screamed at the top of my lungs, and I felt pussy cream squirt all over my poor husband. I heard him grunt, and then white hot heat filled my belly as he pumped his load into me.

At the same time, I saw my son throw his head back, his mouth hanging open. He twitched, and my daughters eyes rolled back and her body quivered. Jesus Christ, my son was unloading into his sister; and I had to admit it was HOT.

By the time I came down from my Nirvana high, they were both gone. I wasn't sure if my son knew I had seen them, but my daughter damn well did. After freeing my husband, and kissing him softly, I slipped on my robe and headed down the hall.

I knew going to my eighteen year old son wasn't the best idea. First, I wasn't even sure he knew I saw them; confronting him could be ugly. Second, asking your son why he is fucking his sister I think would be a better conversation left for dad.

Instead I headed to my daughter's bedroom, time for a little woman to woman talk. Tapping on the door I didn't hear and answer, I eased the door open and found her sitting cross legged on her bed; her IPad was in front of her and her headphones on.

I waited for a moment by the door, and then she noticed me. I could see a blush come to her cheeks as she reached up and pulled the headphones off. Everything was just so normal; if I hadn't seen her standing there I would have thought this was her normal afternoon activity.

"So where do we start this conversation? " I asked as I sat on the edge of her bed.

"I'm sorry I was watching you?" she sighed.

I hated sometimes I was getting older; and it wasn't always my birthday that reminded me; it was also the age of my children. I realized this was now not a child sitting in front of me; but a high active sexual woman, maybe it was time I just slapped my cards on the table.

"No you're not" I said firmly. "You're only sorry you got caught."

"That too" she said with a half-smile.

"Why do I get the feeling it wasn't the first time either." I said staring at her.

"Because it wasn't" my daughter told me.

At least she wasn't lying; a little brutally honest but we could go from there. If she wanted to play the straight game, so could I.

"Not the first time you've watched your mother and father fucking" I pushed back. "And also not the first time your brother has had his dick shoved up your cunt either."

I watched her eyes to gauge her reaction. They didn't grow huge in surprise, but there was a hint of admission to them. This was going to be interesting; I was staring at a younger version of myself when I had met my husband.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked simply

"I'm not that stupid mom." She snorted back.

"How many have you been with?" I gestured between her thighs.

"If you mean dicks, I lost count." I almost laughed at her answer.

"How about you mom?" he question caught me a little off guard.

I thought for a moment about just how honest I should be. She's an adult now, and I wasn't ashamed I loved cock.

"More than you can imagine" I said, staring into her eyes.

"Does Dad know?" How this session gets turned around, I wondered.

"Considering he held the camera most of the time, I think that answer would be yes." I told her.

"You have videos? Fuck that's hot." I could sense the surprise for the first time.

"Why your brother' It was my turn.

"Because he has a nice fat eight inch dick" God she was such a hussy.

I just sat and looked at my daughter; the words whore and slut coursed through my mind; but who was I to judge; her description of her brother's cock sent a shiver down my spine.

"Your father is over nine" I said.

"God" I watched her shudder.

Jesus why did I just tell her that? I just admitted to my daughter her father had a nine inch cock. Besides being the truth that wasn't exactly the thing you tell your daughter. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"You want to fuck him" I whispered. "That's why you watch us."

I saw the smoldering look of unbridled lust glow in her eyes; I knew the answer before her lips even parted.

"In a heartbeat" my daughter admitted.

I rose from the bed and stepped to her door. I should have been shocked, or at the very least revolted by what had just been said. Instead, I was soaking wet. I turned and looked at my nineteen year old daughter.

"That might be arranged" I saw her eyes widen. "After your brother dumps a hot load into MY cunt" I told her.

"God you're a whore" my daughter looked up at me smiling.

"It takes one to know one...bitch." I smiled back.

We were now set on a path there was no going back from. I was going to get fucked by my eighteen year old stud of a son; and my daughter was going to get the proverbial fucking of her life from her perverted father.

It took less than a week to set up my encounter; it was actually fairly simple. It seemed the two of them would fuck at least twice or more a week. Usually at night after my husband and I went to bed.

To not alert the house, it seems my son would slip into my daughter's dark room and mount her tight little ass. It was an easy matter to have my daughter head out of her room and downstairs before he came in, and I slipped into her bed totally nude.

I was half asleep when the bedroom door creaked open, and I felt my covers being pulled back. I could hear my son murmur something, and the next thing I knew a fat tongue was deep into my wet pussy.

I squirmed and convulsed through two rapid orgasms as my son munched my cunt. He didn't have the perfect technique of his father, but God damn did he have the vigor. He licked, and then slurped, and then sucked my cunt dry.

I was moaning and whimpering by the time my second orgasm had eased down a bit. I wanted to scream filth at him, telling to fuck his mother; but I didn't want to give away who I was.

I was a dripping limp ragdoll when he rolled me over face down. When he pulled my ass into the air, I knew what was coming and buried my face into the pillow.

"Mmmmppffffffffffffff" I heard myself scream into the pillow as he shoved his cock in to the root inside me.

He wasn't as thick or long as my husband; but fuck was he hard. I could feel that steel bar sliding deep inside me. Once again technique went out the window as he gripped my fleshy hips and started hammering into me. I hadn't been fucked this hard in twenty years; God it was heaven. My tits swung under me, my body bounced on the bed; and through it all creamy juices poured out of e to coat his virile young cock.

I reared up on my arms, looking over my shoulder at his shadowy form. Being pounded for over ten minutes straight by a jack hammer; was more than this forty something body could take. I felt that knot tighten in my belly as I shuddered.

"Fuck me baby...oh God yesssss" I moaned as my brain slipped into that sex fog.

"Oh fuck" I heard him grunt behind me.

God damn if he didn't start to swell deep in my gut. He was going to cum, and I was never so ready for a man to unload in me, as I was right then. I understood the attraction to my daughter as my body prepared to receive my son's incestuous load; my brain zeroed down to between my thighs as that steel pipe rammed in and out.

"Cum in me baby...cum in your mother" it just slipped out.

"Mom?" I heard behind me.

Panic gripped me for a second, dear God don't let him stop; I was too close. I rushed to tell him not to slow down as I jammed my ass back at him.

"Don't stop, please donnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhh" the rest was nothing but a gurgle

God bless the vigor of youth; those eighteen year old hips didn't stop, they picked up the pace even more. I mean my whole body was shaking like a massive seizure as my son fucked me. I could feel my tits swaying under my body, scraping the sheets with my nipples. I felt my ass cheeks jiggling every time his hips slapped into me.

Even as his hips kept moving, I felt his cock jerk inside me. God he was cumming...hot and thick filling my belly; and yet he just kept fucking me...and fucking me...and fucking me.

My mind almost blanked as my gut gave a tremendous wrench. Juices gushed out around his slamming cock, soaking the bed under me. I whimpered like a whipped puppy as I bathed my sons cock in my pussy cream.

True to form for a young man, as soon as his own orgasm subsided, I felt that softening cock slide free of my gripping cunt. His hands released my hips; I wobbled on my knees for a moment and then all four of my limbs gave out as I collapsed onto the bed.

I could feel my body twitch and shudder as waves rolled through me. I felt that hot mix of our creams oozing out of my raw pussy and soak my daughters' duvet. I wanted to speak, to say something; all I could do was moan as my own spit dripped out of the corner of my mouth onto her pillow.

"Jesus mom" I heard the mutter behind me.

I felt the bed shift as he scrambled off, and then the door to the bedroom squeak as he left. I wanted to say something...anything...but I couldn't even get my vocal cords to work.

It had been almost two decades since I had been fucked like that, and my body reveled in the sensations. I just lay there and wallowed in pleasure as I waited for parts of my body to come back under my control. He may not have had the technique of the seasoned lovers I had been with, but goddamn could that boy FUCK.

I don't know how long I lay there, but I slowly roused when I heard the bedroom door open again. The shadow was too slender to be my son I realized.

"You're still here?" I heard my daughter's voice in the dark.

"I can barely fucking move" I moaned.

"Was it that good?" I could hear the heat in her voice.

"No" I said softly. "It was fucking better."

"You got your turn mom" my daughters' voice was in my ear. "Next time it's mine. I...want...daddy." she all but hissed at me.

I have to admit it took me a few days to figure that one out. At first I thought about slipping her into one of our swap parties; but I knew my husband would never approach her if he knew who she was. No, it had to be without him knowing.

The actual idea came to me at the most mundane time. I was doing housework, and cleaning our bedroom. I picked up one of the soft velvet strap I had used to tie my husband to the bed that day we had been seen. I stood there, staring at the cloth; and the most wicked idea came into my mind.

I rummaged in the closet, finding our old 'bag of tricks' we used on occasion. My husband and I had never been into the pain aspect of BDSM, but the idea of being out of control had always incited us. I pulled out the sleep mask that once in a while we would use as a makeshift blindfold. I collected the four velvet ropes again, and slipped the small bundle into my night stand.

The next day, after my daughter got home from class, I walked through with her my idea; by the halfway point I could see the same wicked smile on her face I must have had when I first had the idea.

It meant I needed to get our son out of the house Saturday. At first he wasn't too keen on the idea of finding some friends to hang out with; but it's amazing how when you suck an eighteen year olds' balls dry he suddenly agrees to anything. Of course swallowing his hot jizz didn't exactly hurt my feeling either.

By lunch Saturday I couldn't have planned things better if I had tried, and frankly I did. My husband came in from mowing the yard. He had on his gym shorts, and I knew he was commando underneath in this heat. His shirt had been lost a couple of hours ago, and now his body glistened with sweat.

I pressed my tits against his chest as he leaned into the counter, and bending down, drew my tongue from his nave up to between his hardening nipples.

"Oh Jesus" I heard him moan.

"You're mine" I whispered in his ear.

"Baby..." he moaned.

"Mine, do you hear" I nipped at his earlobe.

With one hand I gripped that stiffening sausage in his shorts and squeezed. I could feel him shudder as his hormones kicked in, oh yeah he was ready.

When he reached out for me, I stepped back just outside of his touch. Then I stepped back and reached up, gripping one of his nipples.

"Do you want me baby?" I hissed in my most sultry voice. "Do you want to fuck my tight...wet...pussy." I egged him on.

"Yesssss" he groaned.

"To bad" I gave his nipple a light twist. "Because I want to fuck that hard dick of yours" I growled.

"Oh fuck" was all my husband could groan.

My hand shot down and into his gym shorts, my fingers wrapping around his already hard cock; oh yes he was definitely ready.

"You know the drill" I licked along his sweaty neck. "On the bed...nude...NOW."

God I never saw a man move so fast in my life. He was already stretching out on the bed when I entered the room. His nine inch hard cock was lying flat against his belly. Fuck, if I hadn't agreed to this earlier, I would have jammed my dripping pussy down on him right there.

Instead I took my time typing first his ankles, and then his wrists with the velvet strap. Once he was secure, I bent down and ran the flat of my tongue the length of his cock, Christ he was already leaking pre cum he was so wound up.

"Please..." I heard him softly beg.

"Not yet" I husked back.

I reached into the night stand and pulled the sleep mask out. While we didn't use it a lot, it wasn't totally unknown. He lifted his head with a smile, and I settled the soft cloth over his eyes.

As his head settled back on the pillow, I bent over and slipped just the head of his cock into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the tip, and then grazing it lightly with my teeth; I could feel him twitch under me.

With an obscene pop I released his cock, hearing it softly slap his belly I trailed my tongue back up his sweaty body. God he tasted good.

"What do you want; say it baby" I told my husband.

Just like his son, he caved instantly. His whole body was all but quivering his answer.

"Suck me baby...oh God please..." he moaned.

Even as he spoke, I stepped quietly back from the edge of the bed. My daughter, in all her naked glory, slipped around me; and without a sound, slammed her mouth down on her father's hard dick.

"Fuuckkkkkkkkk" I heard the passion in his voice as I settled in the chair across the room.

This had been my only request. It had taken some explaining; but my daughter finally understood. I didn't want in on the action, I wanted to watch. I never considered myself a cuckold as you would think of one; there was just something incredibly erotic about watching my husband in the act of sex.

Like her brother, there wasn't a lot of technique. But then you don't need a lot when you can shove a nine inch cock into your throat down to the root. God damn this girl was good; she sucked him like one of the best whores I had ever seen.

My poor husband whimpered and moaned; pulling at his ties; his knees flexing. While her hot mouth drove up and down on him. Christ she didn't even gag when her nose jammed into his groin.

I watched her cup his balls, and then suck them into her mouth as she stroked his spit coated shaft. When she ran her tongue from his ass to his balls, I thought my husband was going to lose it. His whole ass rose off the bed and he howled with pleasure.

I could tell by the contortions on his face he was getting close, too close. I waved at my daughter, and then pointed at him. Pulling her mouth free she nodded and began to climb onto the bed.

In exchange for letting me watch, she had made two demands of her own. One had been that his first load was going deep in her pussy and nowhere else.

I swore to God I could see her juices drip out of her as she straddled his hips. I knew he was too far gone to notice the difference in our sizes. At not quite twenty, she was a bit slimmer and lighter than I was; but I also know how his brain worked. Right now, all he could think about was fucking.

I watched in fascination as she positioned herself over him, reaching down to hold his cock straight up in the air; that thick mushroomed head pointing straight at her drenched hole.

"Yes...please...oh God..." I heard him moan.

12