Dating a Bed-Wetter

Story Info
Mental and sexual frustration from pathetic boyfriend.
1k words
3.53
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren wakes in the middle of the night to an unpleasant surprise, she's soaked. Her boyfriend Paul wet the bed again, the 3rd time this week. Its been non-stop ever since they moved in together last month. Things were going SO great, she thought he was the one, she even told her parents he was...this can't be happening she thinks to herself. She thinks the world of Paul but a grown man wetting the bed? Really?

They both get up and tend to the soaked sheets, Paul profusely apologizes but Lauren can't help but feel agitated at him. She gets to spend her day off tomorrow washing the sheets AGAIN, not her idea of a good time. She is completely disgusted, and seeing her man wetting himself like a toddler is a complete turnoff. She hasn't even been interested in sex for weeks.

After everything is all cleaned up they get back to bed until morning. Paul wakes up and leaves for work. He kisses Lauren goodbye and goes on his way. She feels a little guilty even thinking it but Lauren is glad to see Paul go. This is her man? The man of the house? He's pathetic...She starts thinking about all her old boyfriends. "Ha. Maybe they weren't all so bad after all..."

Lauren starts her day by sulking, moping around cleaning up the mess Paul left behind. While Lauren is up washing the sheets her phone goes off, it's Tim. Tim has always had a thing for Lauren and while Lauren thought he was very sexy, she has always been a faithful girl. Normally its just small chit chat then Tim gets left on read. Not this time, for some reason Lauren was feeling extra flirtatious this morning. After all Paul has put her through, can you blame her for feeling a little spiteful?

Paul was good looking and charming in the beginning but after all thats gone on Lauren can't help but look at him differently. A grown man who wets the bed, literally NO girl wants that. Tim was a little younger, a little more muscular and just a tad more handsome. Lauren thinks maybe she should let loose a little, she deserves to have some fun. After all she is in the prime of her life! She is young and sexy, she shouldn't be dealing with THIS. She decides to send Tim a sexy snap, and he quickly returns the favor. When Lauren opens it her jaw hits the floor. He was so much bigger than Paul, instantly Lauren's pussy began to pulse and get wet. She wanted him bad.

Tim lived a couple miles away and had no objection to Lauren's invitation for him to come over. They played coy but they both knew what was gonna happen. After a little small talk things quickly escalated when Lauren came on to Tim. She ran her hands all over his rock solid abs and bulging muscles. She was completely soaked, she couldn't even remember the last time she felt like this.

"Paul won't be home for hours." she explained as she led him to the bedroom with a wink. When they got there Tim picked her up like a feather and dropped her right down on the nice fresh sheets. Paul never manhandled her like that, even though thats what she has always wanted, she was ecstatic. Tim layed her flat on her back and pinned her arms back. Kissed her all down her neck while smoothly removing her clothes. She could feel his huge rock hard dick up against her thighs. Tim was taking his time kissing her, rubbing her soft perky titties. But Lauren didn't want to mess around. She wanted him NOW and told him "I want you to fuck me" Tim gave a handsome smile and slowly slid down his pants while Lauren watched every last inch of his cock get exposed. He hovered over her like a god and rubbed the thick head of his dick all over her soaking wet pussy. Lauren panted and moaned her pussy throbbing waiting to be fucked.

Tim flips her over and slowly puts it in, her eyes roll back and she gasps from just one thrust. He's hitting so many spots that Lauren has never even felt before. She has never felt anything like this with Paul. They've just started and Lauren can already tell she's gonna cum. She feels the pressure slowly building with every thrust Tim makes, his dick is hitting her spot just right like it was made just for her pussy. He grabs her by the hips and starts really stroking now, nice and deep. Lauren's legs can hardly stand it they're quivering with pleasure. Tim spanks her nice and rough just how she likes it, she can't believe shes been missing out on amazing sex just to sleep next to a bed wetter every night.

All of a sudden blood just starts rushing to Laurens head and she can feel a wave coming over her Tim is gonna make her cum for the first time in months, she moans so loud the neighbors will surely hear her but she doesn't care, this is about HER for once. In one session with Tim she has the biggest orgasm she has ever had in her life. Tim has completely outdone himself (and Paul). Tim pulls out and cums all over the fresh new sheets. Lauren is glowing and grinning from ear to ear. They kiss and make plans to do it again soon as Lauren walks Tim to the door. As she closes it behind her Lauren can't believe she just did that, she has always been so faithful to Paul...but she is SO glad she did.

Later that night Paul comes home from work and asks Lauren how her day was, "Amazing!" she says, with a naughty grin. Paul can tell something changed, a pleasant surprise, he figures whatever did the trick he's not complaining. He's oblivious. Later that night Paul hops in the shower and gets ready for bed. He climbs in bed and notices some stains, "What's this?" Paul asks.

"Oh. Nothing." Lauren says with a cheeky grin as she shuts off the light. Lauren never slept so good. It was Paul's turn to sleep in someone else's filth.