Rag Doll

Story Info
Quadriplegic Girl's first time as a quad.
1.9k words
4.65
8.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met Jason I had been paralyzed for three years and didn't think guys were really interested anymore.

Why would they be? I told myself.

Before my injury my body had been in terrific shape, toned and taught, trim waist, athletic thighs.

It had been difficult to watch my muscle tone dissipate, my limbs grow atrophied. How soft and vulnerable my body looked now, like a rag doll.

And of course I couldn't move that limp body at all. I couldn't bounce on a dick or back my ass up. I couldn't tweak my hips or clench my pussy. My hands couldn't even grip a cock!

Then there was the incontinence. I wore diapers and had embarrassing accidents. I also had to use a catheter. I would be mortified if men knew all that.

I'd been devastated to realize I wouldn't feel a dick inside me again.

One of my male caregivers at the nursing home had helped me figure it out.

He had been asking me how much I could feel and I'd explained that I had some nerve sensation on my clit when he cleaned me, but I didn't know about inside. He offered to help me check, forcing my stiff legs open. He put some lube on a gloved finger, opened my pussy, and inserted it.

I blinked, feeling nothing. He assured me it was fine and suggested adding another finger. I nodded. I was getting turned on even though I couldn't feel anything. He could tell.

"You're getting wet," he reported, moving his arm faster. I couldn't feel his fingers plunging in and out but I could hear it.

"I got four in you now, can you feel anything?"

Tears stung my eyes. "No."

He had withdrew his fingers and took off his gloves, apologizing.

"I think you came though," he said awkwardly.

During rehab I learned to drive a power chair. Alec, my ex, came over several times a week to help with stuff around the house, encourage me to get up and help me practice my chair.

Alec is amazing. We broke up because he cheated, but now he really seemed here for me again. I wanted Alec back, and convinced him to let me suck his dick.

Alec had used the recline feature on my wheelchair to tilt me back. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. I'd never seen it soft. I realized he was used to me on my knees, seductively running a manicured fingertip up and down his length before withdrawing him slowly.

Now my arms sat stubbornly on my arm rests and I had to pick him up limp between my lips. He'd tried to help, jerking off with one hand and sliding the other under my shirt, groping my paralyzed tit. I watched his fingers tug at my nipple until it was bright pink and rock hard, and even though I felt nothing, he grew in my mouth and I had a job to do.

Alec had always liked blow jobs and this one was no exception.

"Oh yeah baby, that's good with no hands." He thrust deeper and faster, filling my throat. I was helpless under him as he gagged me, the back of my head banging the head rest.

Now, I never let Alec cum in my mouth, always pulling him out when I felt him about to bust. This time there was nowhere to go and it shot down my throat as he groaned and let loose. There was nowhere to spit but on myself so I'd had to swallow.

Other than sucking Alec off that first year, I hadn't gotten sexual with anyone.

I felt the sexual energy with Jason right away though. His attraction to me was evident and intense.

After all, he was a devotee.

Let me explain.

A few years ago I broke my neck in a car accident. I was left a complete quadriplegic, paralyzed from the shoulders down. While some quadriplegics recover some function I did not. I can't move or use any of my body.

I met Jason online. He had a kink for girls in wheelchairs and had already been with a couple of them, so I felt safe. He was older, but not bad looking, and he had paid me for nudes before. Well, he had wanted me in a diaper, but almost nudes.

That morning I had scheduled my caregiver to come in a little bit early. She gave me a shower and made sure to shave everything very thoroughly. I have a very nice body for a quadriplegic woman. There's no muscle of course, but no loose skin either. I've got a little tummy and thick thighs, though most muscle is gone from my calves now so they look extra slender. My tits still fill out a 36 C cup and I've got gorgeous nipples.

After lotion and perfume, pantyhose and a short and tight dress, she worked my limp feet into a pair of open toed high heels and strapped them down to the footrests so they wouldn't fall off. Last night one of my nurses had painted my toenails bright red for me. My caregiver styled my long blond hair and applied my makeup.

Jason showed up on time. He was a big man, average looking and middle aged. He took my limp hand from my pillow and shook it, then bent to undo my seat belt.

"Look at you, all dolled up for me. Like a ragdoll."

He scooped me out of my chair and put me in bed right away, climbing on top of me to examine my body with his eyes and his hands. He ran his hands all over me, then came up to kiss me deeply and run all his fingers through my hair.

His touch set me on fire in places I couldn't feel. As his hot tongue swirled along the back of my broken vertebrae I could almost feel my cervix dilating, the faint and familiar ache bringing a cry to my lips and spasms to my legs. I gasped.

"Am I wet?" I blurted out without thinking.

Jason wasted no time checking, raising my dress, and dipping his fingers into me.

"You're really wet," he confirmed.

He peeled off my dress and sat back to look at me, complimenting my crippled body and rubbing my pussy through my pantyhose.

He moved to my tits, nipping slowly, then getting more aggressive, biting, sucking and squeezing. I watched eagerly, my excitement mounting as his thick tongue circled my nipples, lips sucking noisily like he was nursing.

The hot tingle of lust was building in my groin and my legs began spasming under him.

Stroking each spasming leg, my pantyhose were removed next. He came up to kiss me again, his wet tongue probing first my mouth, then my ear.

We had discussed my catheter, so now he removed it slowly, using the syringe on the bedside table to deflate the balloon.

Finally I was ready to be eaten. I watched him go down on me, expertly lapping at my numb clit like it was going to react... and to my surprise it did! My legs began spasming violently and the nerves in my engorged clit tingled when he sucked.

Jason looked up at me for my reaction. I bit my lip and tried a sexy smile but another spasm rocked me and I grunted instead.

He took his pants off and mounted me again, bracing himself on the rail of my hospital bed. He stuck his fingers in and brought them up shiny to show I was wet and ready.

His dick was regular size but looked so hard it was purple. A bubble of precum threatened to drip from the tip.

"Are you ready?" my eyes returned to his face and I nodded.

He slid inside me which I couldn't feel but as he pushed in harder it pushed my body up in the bed.

"How long has it been, baby?"

"Six years," I whispered, straining my neck and watching his dick inch into me. When he was finally balls deep he let out a low groan. I wished so badly in that moment that I could feel it!

He spread my legs and fucked me deep and hard then, flopping one limp leg over each shoulder and kissing my trembling thighs.

His fingers rubbed my numb clit furiously, my legs spasming hard. All I could hear was our labored breathing and his body smacking into mine. He was pumping me harder now. I looked down to see he had a handful of hip gripped on each side so tight it would probably bruise.

"Damn baby, damn baby doll. Rag doll. Daddy's rag fuck doll," he chanted.

He pulled out and rolled me awkwardly on my side, wrestling the dead weight of my stubborn body into another position.

He fucked me on my side for several minutes, one arm hanging off the side of the bed. Then he flipped me onto my stomach and slid in from behind. He gathered my long hair in a ponytail and pulled my head back while he pumped me.

I longed to feel the ache in my cervix again and he seemed to know it, his mouth descending to my neck again, his hot breath across my ear, hands in my hair. Finally his tongue darted out to trace my neck and there it was. I moaned low, and he switched to wet kisses which made me spasm uncontrollably.

Suddenly he pulled out, jumped up and brought me his dick.

"Taste yourself" he commanded, sliding his shining, slick cock into my waiting mouth.

I sucked expertly and eagerly, polishing him while he sat on my tits. My pussy tasted so good on him! She had really came a lot! I licked him all clean again. I was getting really good at hands free head!

He made me suck his nuts, lowering each into my mouth, then spread his ass and fed it to me, too. I had no choice and I tried to please him with my mouth, the one hole I could work!

"You're so paralyzed," he grunted, maybe to turn himself on more, but it set off a fire in me for some reason.

His words elicited spasms and I gagged myself harder, the room filled with the noise of me gagging.

Finally he pulled out and I gasped greedily for air. He spit into my open mouth, then squeezed my neck. I felt my body moving again and realized he had slid inside me again.

"You're so tight," he grunted, excited, slapping my hips hard as he rode my body.

I wanted him to lick my neck again so I could feel something too, but then he said "I'm cumming in you baby," and pushed in so hard my head hit the headboard.

I couldn't feel him release inside me but my body reacted to the load, my legs locking and my fingers curling. I let out a few involuntary grunts myself. The spasms don't hurt but they do take my breath away a little.

I looked up at Jason to see if he had enjoyed himself. There was that look of love! He looked peaceful and very satisfied. I was satisfied too. The orgasms hadn't been the same, but they had damn sure been something!

For the first time since becoming paralyzed I felt like a woman again.