Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then Mark speaks up and says "hell no you're not!" His comment stopped Denise immediately. Denise is like "why not?" And Mark is like "we're not going to sit here and watch a porn movie with our friends, especially when one of our friends, who is right here with her new boyfriend, is featured in the movie"

We all busted up at Mark's comments. I was surprised at the time that Christy never spoke up to stop Denise from grabbing the videos. Does Christy want me to watch her movies? Denise turned around and sat back on the couch. She was like "Brian, you need to watch Christy's movies. She is so beautiful, and was such a good actress."

I knew she was beautiful, but what did Denise mean by being a "good actress?" Does a good actress in a porn mean being good at sucking cock, fucking, and remembering her dialogue? I said "yeah sure, I'd be willing to watch one of her movies sometime I guess." I could see Christy smile when I made my comment.

We were standing outside their front door saying our goodbyes. It was late. Mark and I shook hands, and Denise came over and gave me a hug with a kiss on the cheek. Next, Denise goes over to Christy, gives her a hug and another kiss right on her lips. I could tell Denise's tongue was inside of Christy's mouth. Holy shit! It was hot. Mark yelled at Denise and told her Christy was already spoken for. Again we all laughed, and said goodbye.

On the way home I asked Christy what's up with Denise, and the lip locking and boob grabbing. Christy just smiled and laughed and said "Denise likes to have fun and play around." She then said "there's people like Denise who think just because someone made porn, that they'll do anything with anybody." She continued by saying that she just lets Denise have her fun and plays along. Also, she said that she wasn't attracted to Denise in a sexual way, like she had been with other girls.

Again I about choked with her last comment. Christy knew that she made a slip.

So I asked if she's attracted to other women. Christy said "Yeah I guess. I did have a relationship with Lisa for a while before she got married, but I like guys more, and especially you." It was nice to hear. Both that she likes me, and that she likes girls too.

"Would you consider yourself bisexual than?" Christy laughed and said "Maybe. I mean, I had to work with quite a few girls while acting, and I enjoyed it." I realized right then that in the two weeks that I had been with Christy, never once did she mention ever having a bad experience in her porn career. Everything she had expressed to me so far would indicate that she not only enjoyed acting, but was proud of the work she used to do.

Over the course of the following week, we got together as much as possible. I was busy working, so I stayed at my place to sleep. Christy and I were getting along so well. We talked about everything. Family, work, friends, and politics. We didn't say much about her porn life because I didn't want to be that guy who bombarded her with stupid questions. The answers to the many questions rolling around in my head were coming to light slowly just through casual conversations.

Now, I did look up Christy on the web when we first met to try to get an idea of who she was. There wasn't much. Just info on where she lived and where she worked. I didn't see anything that associated her with porn, but in all fairness, I wasn't looking for it either. Who would? Of course, at that time I didn't know her stage name either.

Like I said, I found her stage name by digging around her nightstand. Surprisingly, on the net there wasn't much there even using her stage name. I came to the conclusion that, yes, she had been a porn actress, but not necessarily a porn star. I'm not going to lie, that kind of came as a relief. I found a few clips of her on a few different websites, but it was pretty thin. From what I can tell, it had been twenty five years since she left the business. Either she didn't make a lot of movies, or they just weren't on the net. I never watched any of the clips. I didn't really want to.

So by Thursday of that week, we were starting to make plans for the weekend. Christy said over the phone that she wanted to get together at her place on Saturday night. I was like "great, but what do you have in mind?" She said "do you remember when Denise said she wanted you to see my movies? I want to watch them with you on Saturday. Would you be ok with that?" She didn't have to twist my arm.

Saturday night rolled around, and sure enough she was anxious to show me her movies. She cooked me dinner. It was delicious. She told me to go into the living room and get comfortable. So of course I did. Soon, I could hear popcorn popping in the kitchen. "What the hell?" I'm thinking to myself. We're going to eat popcorn while watching porn? This is different.

She went to the bedroom to slip into something more comfortable. And did she ever. She came out wearing this red camisole top with lacy black panties. Also, she was carrying a cardboard box. She set the box down on her coffee table. I could see inside that it was filled with DVD's and magazines. Yet there was more in the box than what I had found in her nightstand earlier.

She asked me if I was ready, smiling the whole time. She was so giddy and happy with herself. At first she grabbed the stack of magazines. There were maybe eight of them. While sitting on the couch right next to me, she would show me the cover, then start flipping the pages. At this point she told me about her alias, and why she didn't use her real name.

Christy was now Tiffany. At least that's what it is in the porn world. She was very pretty in her younger years. Thin, tan, with beautiful, and may I say "big" hair. It was the nineties. Of course I noticed her boobs. In at least two of the magazines, she looked to be maybe a B cup. The other magazines showed her after her enhancement. I wasn't sure of the size because I hadn't asked her yet, and she hadn't volunteered the information either.

While we were sitting there on the couch looking through the magazines, I just came out and asked her. I'm like "Christy, your boobs are gorgeous. Can I ask you what size they are?" She started cracking up. Then she said "only if I can ask you how long your dick is?" again laughing. I wasn't going to say anything. She finally gave in and said "they're 34dd if you must know, and I love them. I think you like them too, don't you?" I just nodded my head. I loved them.

She was beautiful in the magazines. And so young. It was kind of hard to place the woman who was sitting next to me with the one in the magazine. She had changed quite a bit as she got older. And in my opinion, for the better.

The first magazine we looked at had a layout with her getting fully naked. It was hot. The next magazine was the one with her and Lisa on the cover. Oh my. Inside, it was her and Lisa alright. They were fully engaged in sex. Christy was looking at me, smiling, while I was studying the pictures. She liked the idea of me getting excited by looking at the pictures. One couldn't help but to do so. They were both so young, pretty, and all over each other. You could tell that they were hot for one another.

That was five minutes of awesomeness looking at the two of them together. I of course was hard as a rock, while Christy was getting pleasure by looking at my reactions, and hearing my comments. She picked up the next magazine and suddenly put it back down. I told her that I wanted to see it, but she said it probably wouldn't be a good idea. I asked her why, and she said "the pictures of me inside are with another guy, and I don't want to upset you."

I took a deep breath and told her that I'd be ok with it. She hesitated, then brought the magazine to her lap. She was with another guy alright. The first photos were of the both of them posing together in regular clothes. Next, she's on her knees with his cock in her mouth. "Oh my God!" I'm thinking to myself. Several of the photos were closeups and captured different expressions on their faces.

She asked me if I was doing alright. Not only was I alright, I was totally turned on. She was great at modeling. So sexy. The final two pages were pictures of his cock in her pussy. It was all very graphic and intimate. I had to catch my breath.

The guy had a huge cock. Much bigger than mine. I didn't know what to say. She smiled and said "impressive, isn't it?" I wasn't sure if she was talking about the guys cock or the photos themselves. I nodded my head yes.

There were maybe a dozen magazines. She was featured on several of the covers, and had a layout in all the magazines. She was so, so hot. She was telling me about the shoots, the photographers, people on the set, and the guy with the huge cock. Her memory was incredible. Bob, her former boss, was the photographer for several of the layouts.

We put the magazines back in the box, and I sat back down and I tried to clear my mind. All these pictures, names, and scenarios were a lot to absorb. She looked beautiful in every single spread. But boy did she bare everything.

Sitting there partly fazed, she asked if I was ready to see some of her video work. I just nodded my head yes. What was I getting ready to witness? She readied the first DVD and hit play. She said this was a compilation DVD of some of her photo shoots, and that Bob had put the DVD together as a going away gift when she moved from L.A.

The first clip was of her, Lisa and the two other girls making out on the side of a swimming pool. This was her first shoot in L.A., the one that she had told me about earlier. The video quality was so poor. I knew it was her and Lisa, but it was pretty rough. The graphics looked so dated, and so did all the girls. They all had that huge nineties hair. They played with each other, but it was very tame compared to porn today. Christy and Lisa both looked so young. Christy couldn't remember one of the other girls' names. This all happened a long time ago. Yet it was cute, and you could tell that Christy did have some natural talent.

Next came up the first real porn video that she had ever participated in. It was shot during her first week in L.A. It featured Christy, Lisa, and an actor named Jeff who had passed away several years afterward due to cancer. Christy told me about his death during one of our many phone conversations. She really liked the guy.

Christy paused the video and just wanted reassurance that I was ok with seeing her in a video having sex with a guy and a girl. I knew I'd be fine with seeing her with Lisa, but the guy I wasn't so sure about. Yet, after seeing the magazine spread a few minutes earlier, I thought I would be good with it.

There was no dialogue whatsoever. Just sex. Again, Lisa and Christy looked so young and beautiful, I could tell they were both new to the sex thing. Jeff did look like a nice guy on the clip, and he of course had a huge dick. You could tell that Christy and Lisa were trying to make a good impression, which obviously they did. Jeff fucked both of their pussies with everything he had.

Again, the video looked old by today's standards. If Christy wasn't in it, I never would have watched it. It wasn't very good. Pretty bad actually. According to Christy, Bob was a pretty bad videographer. She said Jill would do her best to help him, but as serious of a guy that Bob was, he just never mastered video production, hence the poor quality. She said back then, the quality of the film wasn't such a big deal. Distributors just needed something to get into the stores. There was so much money to be made. She said it was a golden time for the porn industry, before the internet.

I remembered visiting a few video stores when I was younger, and there seemed to be thousands of videos available. I'm sure they carried videos that Christy was in. I only rented porn movies a couple of times. Once I was married, my ex wife Ann didn't want me watching dirty movies. She hated porn.

The scene with the three of them continued on. Finally, the last minute was of Lisa and Christy on their knees in front of Jeff, ready to take the money shot. Right then Christy pauses the DVD, and I'm like "what the hell are you doing?" And she's like "do you really want to see this part?" "Hell yes!" I shouted. She just smiled and pushed play.

Wow, I could see one of the other reasons why Jeff was in porn. Not only was he good looking, in shape, and endowed, but he could also release a bucket of cum. And did he ever. This guy was enjoying himself and so were the girls. He just covered their faces and hair. They both looked to be in shock. One thing that made this video awkward and funny was that you could see both Lisa and Christy look off set towards someone, as if get some instructions on what to do.

Christy told me they were doing exactly that. She said Jill would stick a finger in her mouth to indicate a blow job. That kind of thing. She continued by saying that she and Lisa were so new, so inexperienced to not only shooting videos, but also to sex itself. But she said we learned quickly and were eager to do so.

I had practically had a hard on ever since I walked into Christy's apartment. My balls were begging to get emptied. Had Christy even looked at my cock with her pretty face, I bet I would have exploded right there. This porn viewing session had me totally aroused.

Christy switched DVD's. This one was maybe one of the later ones she was in. In the opening credits, I could tell she was a bit older, plus she had her new boobs. This was more like a real movie, not just a bunch of clips thrown together. Again, she looked magnificent in the movie. She was in three different scenes. The first one was with her and the main actress, who was featured on the cover of the DVD.

Christy was really acting in this one. The plot centered around the murder of a male porn star, and the "detectives" who needed to solve the crime. The acting was campy, but the video quality was pretty good.

Christy said you can still find clips of the movie on different porn sites, plus the movie is available for download. She said not too many of the movies that she appeared in are available. She said you'd have to really look to find them. Ten minutes into the movie, I told Christy "hey, this is a pretty good movie." She beamed with pride.

Like I said, the first scene she was in was with her and the main actress. It was hot. They both had big fake tits, and they both were good actresses. I was impressed, and so was Christy, even after all these years. She appeared to make the other woman very happy. Christy would continuously comment about her makeup, clothes, or her hair style at the time. She had a good sense of humor about it. She could poke fun at herself.

There were two scenes that Christy wasn't in. Even forty five minutes into the movie, the movie was still holding up. I was really enjoying it. The dialog, plot, and even the acting was getting better. After the two scene's that Christy wasn't in were done, Christy stopped the video, not just pausing it. She said she didn't want me to see the last two scenes. I asked, "why not? I want to see how it ends. It's a good movie."

Christy knew I was loving it, and I could tell she didn't want to disappoint me. I begged a little more, and finally she relented and pushed play. It seemed pretty standard as far as a porn scene goes. Christy is playing a detective, and winds up having sex with her boss on a desk. It was hot. Again, her costar was very well equipped. Huge actually. The scene starts out with them kissing, then a blowjob by Christy. After what seemed to be the longest blowjob ever, he goes down on her. Her pussy is beautiful on and off screen.

I wanted to be him right then, with my face between her legs. Soon Christy, I mean Tiffany, moves around and has her back on the desk, and he starts driving his huge cock into her pussy. She is loving it, and is talking so dirty to him. I'm just sitting there, trying not to rub my cock through my jeans, while watching Christy fuck the hell out of this guy. They switch positions a few times, and again Christy turns off the video. I'm like "hey, you can't do that. I want to see it until the end."

She said "he's getting ready to do something that I don't think I want you to see." She was so nervous and scared for me. I'm like "well, I've pretty much seen everything at this point and time." Then it hit me. There was one thing I haven't seen her do yet. Then I said, "he's getting ready to fuck you in the ass, isn't he?" I was laughing and smiling as I said it. She started laughing too, and said "how did you know, have you seen this movie before?" Again, she is so quick witted.

I told her I was cool with it, and that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. She said "fine" and pushed play. The scene started up again, and sure enough, she placed her awesome fake tits against the top of the desk, looking away from him, with her legs spread, her feet in high heels, planted on the ground. He came up behind her bent over body. Next, you could see her reach back and spread her ass cheeks, totally exposing her hole. The close up camera panned in and showed this massive cock entering her tight ass. His cock was wet and shiny from all the lube.

Another camera showed Christy's face. She was definitely struggling to take his cock. I was wondering if he was going to go all the way in, or just the tip. The guy was so big. After a few minutes, he is really pumping into Christy. She's screaming just about the whole time. And yes, he's got just about everything inside of her. It was so intense to watch, mainly because she's screaming, and also because she is sitting right next to me. I am beyond horny. I could tell she was too. I'm not sure if it was because she liked to watch herself get fucked in the ass, or if she was getting off watching me watch her getting fucked in ass.

Eventually, he pulled out, and was ready to cum. Christy slides off the desk, reaches around, and grabs his dick with her two hands. Then, as she is bending over with her face in front of his cock, she puts his cock in her mouth and starts sucking away. It wasn't a minute later before he was cumming in her mouth. You could see the cum leak out between her lips and his cock. She will do anything.

was so fucking hot. In a few short years, Christy went from being an inexperienced girl to a beautiful woman who is a complete nymphomaniac. We were both taken aback by the intensity of the scene, and what Christy and this guy just did on film. She paused the DVD. She had too. We were panting hard.

She knew I wanted to cum. She got down on her knees in front of me, and started removing my pants. My cock stood straight up instantly. She put her mouth over the top of it. I knew I was going to blow soon, and so did she. All of the sudden, she stood up and placed her pussy directly over the top of my cock. She wanted to ride me while facing me. I was cool with anything.

As she was just about to swallow my cock with her pussy, she reached for the remote, and pushed play. At that moment she lowered herself onto my cock, but she didn't gyrate at all. The scene on the screen showed about six people, who were all about ready to start fucking each other, including Christy. It was so fucking hot. I'm fucking Christy really slow, while she's getting rammed hard on the screen. I absolutely love this woman.

Occasionally she would look back to see what was going on in the video. She loved watching herself on the t.v. getting fucked, and so did I. There she was, taking a dick and sticking her head between another woman's legs. She was indeed bisexual. We never started grinding hard. Christy was just holding on to my dick with her pussy. And I loved it.

Soon, Christy was on the screen with a cock in her pussy and one in her ass while trying to reach over and tongue another woman's vagina. This woman is an animal. After a while, the big climax scene occurred. There was Christy, doing her part to help drain some cocks along with the other girls. Very, very hot scene.