Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy was still on my dick facing towards me. Again she grabs the remote and shuts off the t.v. She's got the biggest smile on her face because she knew I was just so overly stimulated by watching the movie and having her pussy clamping down on my dick at the same time. I couldn't believe it, but she said sarcastically, "So do you think I should have won an Oscar for my performance?" I gave her my answer by moving my hips and cock rapidly up and down.

We were going at it hard. My hands were holding her ass cheeks, and she was rubbing her great tits in my face. I don't why, (actually I do, because I wanted to) but I moved my left index finger to her asshole and started moving it in circles around the hole. Because of our body sweat and her wet pussy, there seemed to be enough moisture to push my finger slightly inside her hole. She moaned loudly when I did so, and never told me to stop.

She was orgasming hard. And at the same time I started to cum in her pussy. I pumped and pumped my cock. We were both breathing so hard. Her pussy was so slippery. We stayed in that position for a minute or two, letting our fluids mix together. She slid off me, and was soon on her knees putting my cock back in her mouth. I was overcome with the shakes. I couldn't imagine what it must have tasted like, but she was loving it just the same.

After cleaning my cock with her mouth, she had me lay down on the couch with my back on the cushions. She climbed on top of me and put her head on my chest. I was kissing the top of her head saying thank you repeatedly. This was the best sex I have ever had, all thanks to Christy. We were both wiped out, and soon fell asleep.

Eventually we made it to her bedroom, and fell asleep again. I loved having her in my arms as we slept.

The next morning we managed to finally wake up. Her bedroom was full of light due to the sun peaking in the window. I know our breath must have been horrible, but we kissed deeply. It was time to eat.

I let her lie in bed while I went and made some coffee. Also, I cut up two apples, and started making some toast. She came in wearing her robe, and her hair was a mess. She looked like she had a rough night. It made me happy to think I had a part to play in it. But damn she was still beautiful.

I handed her a cup, but at this point, what do I say? I was searching my head to come up with something witty. I just simply said, "well that was kind of a wild time last night. What'd you think? Anything you wish you would have done differently?"

Despite her still being tired, she managed a heartfelt laugh. She simply said "I'm not sure, but I'll try to be even better next time." Holy shit. Then, to my astonishment she said "if there's anything you would ever like to explore, just let me know. I'm pretty open-minded. As you could tell from last night, I have a little experience with just about everything and everyone"

I almost creamed myself right there. I bent over and gave her a kiss. She keeps getting more stunning with time. I really don't think I can keep up with her. If this continues at this rate, my dick is going to fall off.

We were starting to get real serious, and I was all-too-happy to move our relationship to another level. We talked about moving in with each other, but Christy said unless we had plans to get married, she didn't want to. She said she loved her little apartment along with the pool. I wasn't going to press the subject.

Thanksgiving was approaching quickly. She was a little sad because she missed her daughter Emily. I really wanted to meet Emily. The three of us had skyped several times. I know Christy and Emily communicated all the time, and seemed to have a real good relationship. Christy must have talked me up continuously, because since the first day I met Emily via skype, she has told me how thrilled she is that I was dating her mom, and making her so happy.

To pick up Christy's spirits a bit, I said how about we fly out to L.A. and visit Emily over Christmas. Christy was all for it, but said she wanted to spend some time with Lisa too while we were in L.A. After hearing a lot about Lisa, and of course seeing her naked in the magazines and in some movies, I thought I knew her pretty well.

I had never chatted with Lisa. I knew that she's Christy's best friend, even though they live a thousand miles apart. Like with Emily, they talked all the time.

Apparently Emily lived with Lisa when she first moved to L.A. Christy had shown me a lot of pictures of Lisa. Like Christy, she was still beautiful. Christy said that Lisa has had a tough time over the years. She said her marriage didn't last, and that she went through a slew of boyfriends. There were some bad relationships along the way.

Christy was excited to tell both Emily and Lisa that she was coming to L.A over the holidays, and that she was bringing me. According to Christy, both women were excited to get the news. I hoped the upcoming visit would give all three women something to look forward to. I know I certainly was.

Christy and I spent Thanksgiving with Mark, Denise, and their three kids. We had a great time. Mark is such a cool guy, and Denise again was over the top. She kept her hands and lips off Christy this time, but only because her kids were all over the place. When we hung out with them that night over a month ago, the kids were staying at Denise's moms house. Alcohol and being kid-free apparently is a license for Denise to go crazy and let loose. Who could blame her?

The kids were fun and cute. Mark and Denise seem to be awesome parents. After a wonderful Thanksgiving meal, all of us retired to the basement to talk and watch some football. The kids got bored, and headed back upstairs to do whatever. Mark kept our glasses filled, and Denise had some snacks for us to munch on if we got hungry. It was turning out to be a perfect afternoon.

Of course Denise just can't keep her mouth shut, and asked me if I thought Christy was a good actress. I was about to spit out my drink, but I shouldn't have been surprised that she was going to bring up Christy's former career. Christy must have told Denise about our movie night. I think she likes bringing up Christy's movies, because she did the last time I was here. I knew that Denise, and probably Mark, have seen Christy's movies. Yet I wasn't sure which one's they had watched. Some were a lot more hardcore than others. Her earlier videos were fairly mild compared to her later ones.

So to mess with Denise, I said "I can't believe Christy didn't receive an Oscar for her performances in all of her movies. I think she's the best actress ever. And the best looking one too." Christy loved the compliment, and I got a big sigh from Denise. I don't think Mark was even paying attention. He was focused on the game, He seemed to have a great ability to be able to ignore Denise. Mark was always gentlemanly towards Christy. He really respected her.

After awhile, Denise ordered Mark to go check on the kids. I had a feeling Mark was going to go take a nap. He had been yawning and nodding off for the last hour. This left me alone with Denise and Christy. As soon as Mark went up the stairs, Denise came running over to the couch to sit directly next to Christy, who was curled up next to me.

"Oh boy, what's going to happen now?" I'm asking myself. Denise was acting like a high school bimbo by asking me and Christy all kinds of silly questions about our relationship and sex life. I thought Denise and Christy were close enough that Christy would have filled her in with most of the details while at work. I guess that wasn't the case. I think Denise gets sexually excited talking about sex with Christy. I know she likes feeling her tits and kissing her lips.

In response to Denise's earlier question about whether or not I thought Christy was a good actress, I said "of course she is. She makes me horny when I watch her doing her thing." I had a feeling this conversation was going to escalate. Right then

I told Christy to tell me to shut up if I was going to say something that she didn't want Denise to know about. Christy just nodded her head.

"So, what else would you like to know about Denise?" I said. I knew it was a very open ended question. Denise was grinning so big. She was enjoying this. She said, "I've watched her videos a million times. Does her pussy taste as good as it looks on the DVD's?" "Oh my God, Denise!" Christy chimed in. "Don't answer that Brian" "I can't believe you asked that Denise." Christy was smiling and laughing. I knew she wasn't hurt by the question. I told Christy, "it's ok, I'll answer the question."

Right before Christy was going to tell me no, I said "Denise, it's just something you're going to have to find out for yourself." Instantly Christy now knew how I was going to answer Denise's questions. I was going to turn all the questions back on to her.

She then asked me if I thought Christy had the greatest set of tits ever? I said, "well, I don't know. I've never seen yours before, so it'd be hard to say." I'm sure Christy thought like me and wondered if Denise was going to lift her shirt so I could get a good look, but she didn't. I knew Christy's tits would be ten times better than Denise's. Denise liked my response.

Next, Denise said she loved it when Christy had sex with other women in the movies. She then asked if I'd be ok with Christy having sex with other women, and if I'd like to watch? This was an easy question, but I replied by saying "I'm not sure Denise, I've never thought about it." (It was a complete lie. I thought about it a million times.) Then I reversed the question and asked Denise "would you be ok watching Christy have sex with other women, and would you like to join in?" It's hard to believe that her smile could get any bigger, but it did.

She answered with a resounding "fuck yes I would!" Knowing that Christy was totally cool about this conversation, and that I was just messing with Denise. I said "here's the deal Denise. Christy will do anything I ask. She loves me that much. Now, if you would like to sleep with Christy, and find out exactly how good her pussy tastes for yourself, just tell me and I'll tell Christy to make it happen." Christy was shaking her head yes.

Denise's mouth hit the floor. She was speechless. Christy and I were both laughing intensely. We both knew that this was never going to happen, but we did love each other so much that we'd both go the extra mile to satisfy one another.

Finally, Denise had composed herself enough and actually asked me to tell Christy to sleep with her. I nodded my head and said "ok, Christy, I need you to sleep with Denise and let her lick your pussy so she can find out for herself what it tastes like." "Sure Brian, I'll do it if this is something you would really want." We were totally messing with Denise's head.

Denise was in shock again. "Good" I said, "I'm glad that's settled." Alright, maybe sometime we could make this happen, but until then we had better pack up and leave." Denise didn't want us to go. I think she thought this was going to happen right now.

As we got up off the couch, Denise hugged us both at the same time and said I love you two. We soon said our thanks and our goodbyes. Denise was thrilled, but couldn't show her love like she would have liked because of the kids. It was nice to know that we gave Denise something else to masterbate to over the holidays.

On the way home both Christy and I had a good laugh thinking about Denise, and how horny we left her. Mark was going to get the ride of his life tonight. Christy with a smile then asked "so when and where would you like for me to fuck Denise?

She really is dying to eat my pussy. And if this is something that you really want for me to do, I'll be happy to do it." I choked.

She really would do anything for me. Incredible. I told Christy that I had only been kidding with Denise, and that I didn't expect her to have sex with her. Also, I said Denise knew we were just joking about the two of them sleeping together.

Christy smiled and said "I'm not so sure. She's always kissing me, and touching my tits. I think I could arrange something. It's up to you Brian. Yes, or no?" Two seconds later I gave a resounding "hell yes!"

Watching Christy and Denise going at it was going to have to wait. Christmas was fast approaching, and we had to plan for a trip to L.A. to visit Lisa and Emily. I really didn't think Christy was serious when talking about getting together with Denise. But she was!

After our eventful time at Denise's house on Thanksgiving, the two girls had apparently been talking about this hookup quite a bit at work. They both wanted to make this happen. One evening Christy brought the subject up to me again. Now I knew she was serious. She had told me a while back that she wasn't interested in Denise that way, but something had certainly changed.

Christy thought Denise was pretty, but she was definitely carrying a few extra pounds. After all, she did have three kids. I thought Denise was pretty attractive. Especially her face and smile. Yet not as good looking as Christy though.

I said I'm very cool with it, but I was concerned about Mark. If I was going to be able to watch the two of them get it on, shouldn't he have the same chance. I respected the guy too much to leave him in the dark, or have them cheat behind his back. That's when Christy surprised me by saying that she wanted me to join her and Denise. "Holy shit!" I'm thinking to myself. Two girls at once? This would be a dream come true. My dick will definitely fall off.

I was smiling from ear to ear. Again, I brought up Mark, I didn't want to do anything behind his back. That's when Christy further shocked me by asking me if I would be ok if Mark joined too. Fuck! I don't know if I could be naked if front of Mark, while having sex with Christy. Who knows, Denise may want me to fuck her. Shit! Also, is he going to want to fuck Christy if I'm fucking his wife? Of course he would. That's a stupid question. I was a bit bewildered.

Watching Christy get fucked in a movie was one thing, but actually participating myself, having sex with another couple is probably more than I can handle. It was then that I looked at Christy. It dawned on me that she wasn't setting this whole thing up for my amusement, but for her own pleasure. "What were her limits?" I began to wonder. "Would all of us be naked in the same bed? Would Denise and Christy want to see me go down on Mark, or worse?" Christy and I were going to have to do a lot of talking about this one. Limits at some point were going to be tested.

One thing I leaned about Christy first hand though was that she liked sex. No, loves sex. This is cool, except she is freakish when it comes to the bedroom. She told me numerous times that she loved her work making movies and modeling. But I was starting to think that what she really loved about making porn more than anything was the sex. She loves to fuck. She loves to fuck me, other women, and now apparently she wants to fuck Denise's husband. She is a nymphomaniac.

Y

et, I told her "let's put this whole thing off with Denise and Mark for a while, at least until after the holidays. After all, we have a trip to get ready for." Christy could read my mind and voice that I was in fact agreeing to an orgy in the near future. I could tell she was ecstatic and couldn't wait to tell Denise.