Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian, I didn't go over there last night thinking anything would happen."

I still wasn't sure what had happened, or why she was so upset even though I had a pretty good idea. I was just waiting for her to tell me.

"So what happened?" I asked.

She still hesitated to tell me. I could tell she was very nervous and upset.

"I'm not sure how to tell you. Please don't be mad. I love you so much, and the last thing I want to do is hurt you." With that she really began to cry. It seemed to take forever for her to calm down. I had never seen her this upset before.

"It'll be ok," I said. "Just tell me. It can't be that bad. Just be honest with me." She reached up and kissed me on the cheek.

Again it took a few minutes for her to calm down, but she finally began to come out with it.

"So I was having a great time with Dustin and Cindy at dinner. All three of us were hitting it off so well. They were both so nice and funny. I was really enjoying myself. After dinner, they invited me back to their place for a drink. I wanted to continue our conversation about what I was up to at Delmark, and what I had been able to accomplish in such a short time. They were both so interested in what I had to say."

"I should have called you while I was driving over to their place, but I kind of forgot, so it wasn't until I got there that I finally remembered to call you. I was short on the phone because I needed to get inside since they were waiting on me."

I simply nodded my head, reaffirming her that everything was ok.

"We were sitting outside near the pool, and maybe because it was hot, or maybe because of the drinks, when they asked if I'd like to go for a swim, I said yes. Cindy took me inside to find me a swimsuit. The next thing I knew all three of us were in the pool, and one thing led to another, and......

"And what?" I asked.

"Please don't make me say it Brian." Christy begged.

"It's ok. Tell me. I don't want secrets between us." I said.

"We wound up having sex." She started balling.

The first thing I wanted to do is for her to stop crying. It pained me to see her this upset. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. Yet she began to notice that I wasn't upset. And with that she began to calm down. And even to my own surprise, I wasn't upset, and for several reasons.

I could only imagine all the emotions running through her head right now. She knew that my ex-wife Ann cheated on me several times, and that was the reason why we got divorced. But that wasn't exactly true. Sure, the cheating didn't help, but Ann and I weren't getting along anyways.

Also, I knew when Christy wanted to get back into the porn industry, which in my mind made sex outside of a relationship a possibility. Sex is part of porn, and I was sure that work sometimes carried over into people's private lives. Plus, it wasn't very long ago that Christy and I were going to participate in group sex with her former coworker Denise and her husband Mark. I think I would have been ok with Mark fucking Christy. I no doubt loved fucking Denise that night.

Finally, it would be totally hypocritical of me being upset with Christy having sex with other men since I had fucked several different women including her daughter and best friend. Sure, Christy was in the same room each time, but I was still having sex with other women besides Christy.

Once I told Christy my thoughts on the matter, she began to calm down and even smile. I told her I'm so happy because she was being honest with me, and that she had told me everything that happened. She kissed me repeatedly. I think she was expecting me to be pissed, or even leave. I really surprised her when I asked her how was the sex? She began to laugh and cry at the same time.

Before she could answer, I got out of the bed, and told her I was going to make her lunch. Soon, she was eating in bed, and seemed to be feeling a whole lot better. Christy finally got out of bed, and got showered and dressed. It was obvious she wasn't going into work today.

Unlike Christy, I had to get some work done. While I was working at my desk, she walked up behind my chair and hugged me from behind. I didn't want to pressure her, but I really wanted more details on what happened the night before. Finally, I just asked her straight out.

"So you never answered my question," I said.

"What question was that?" Christy retorted.

"How was the sex last night?" I was grinning the whole time. I could tell she didn't want to talk about it, but because she wanted to be forthright, she began to answer.

"I don't know. It was fine I guess," she said while shrugging her shoulders.

"Well? How did all this happen? I asked.

"I don't know. Like I said, I went to their place, and before I knew it." Christy trailed off.

"Come on," I said. "There had to be more to it?" I was actually getting turned on by making her recount last night's events. It's always exciting to hear Christy talk about sex.

"Fine!" she quipped. And with that, she began talking.

"Like I said earlier, dinner was so much fun. Dustin and Cindy are just wonderful. You remember them from the party what a good looking couple they are? They invited me back to their place, where we sat near the pool, and had a drink. Because it was hot, and because I was slightly buzzed, when they invited me for a swim, I jumped at the chance. Cindy gave me a suit to wear. While we were changing, Cindy complimented me on my figure. She's very sexy herself. I'm thinking they were planning this thing the whole time." Christy was smiling at this point.

"All three of us got in the pool with our drinks, and continued talking. Cindy and Dustin were standing next to each other, when Dustin set down his drink. Cindy asked if I would mind? I didn't know what she was referring to, but I got the hint when Dustin removed her top. There she was topless, smiling. She said that she'd like to see my breast, and at that point, Dustin came over to me and undid my top. He was very smooth about it. He reached around with his hands, and started rubbing my tits with Cindy looking right at us. Needless to say, but I got really turned on."

I was getting turned on myself hearing Christy recount what happened.

"Before I knew it, all three of us were making out in the pool. Dustin and Cindy led me into the house, and before I knew it, it just happened."

"Oh yeah, what happened?" I asked in a smart-ass way.

"You know exactly what happened," Christy said smiling.

At this point while I was sitting in my chair, Christy sat in my lap and began kissing me. Soon, we moved into the bedroom. Christy had so much sexual energy.

We spent the next hour making love. Christy was very passionate, slow, and sensual. We didn't fuck the entire time. I didn't say anything, but I wondered if her pussy was sore at all from the night before? She never said anything. I wasn't sure if she wanted to have sex because she was horny, or if she felt guilty about the night before. It was great sex, and I wasn't jealous in the slightest.

We were woken from our nap by Lisa lightly tapping on our bedroom door. Lisa's demeanor did a one eighty when she walked into our room and saw Christy and me in bed together. She developed a very approving smile. She immediately took off her heels and got into bed, lying right next to me.

"I'm so happy you two are in bed together," Lisa said.

"Why would that be, Lisa?" I asked. I knew she knew about Christy's evening, and I'm sure she was worried about my reaction.

"Ah....because...." she stammered.

"Because what?" I countered. I was just messing with her. She probably wasn't sure exactly what I knew, so she didn't want to reveal anything.

Finally I let her off the hook by saying "it's ok Lisa. Christy and I talked. I'm cool with everything. Obviously Christy and I have a crazy relationship, but we love each other. I'm just happy that you are part of our relationship too. We both love you so much."

Immediately Lisa reached with her arms and gave me a hug, then gave Christy one also. After laying back a minute or two, Christy said that the three of us should go out to dinner. We were out of the house thirty minutes later.

Am I cool with Christy fucking other guys? Not really. But I considered her time with Dustin and Cindy a one-off occurrence. If the roles were reversed, I'm not sure I wouldn't have done the same thing. I'd be hypocritical of me to complain about Christy's escapade when I'm having sex with other women. Our relationship was solid, and I would just have to continue to be understanding and forgiving. And Christy was totally worth it.

I also have to keep in mind that Christy, Lisa, and Emily all work in a highly charged sexual environment. Their incomes are derived from any and all things dealing with sex. One might think that because they are surrounded by sex all day at work, that they would eventually become immune, or even turned off to sex and sexual desire. But in the cases of all three girls, it's had exactly the opposite effect. They love to work in the sex industry because they love sex. (And also money)

Over the next month, I started doing some IT work for Delmark. They wanted me to work with their current IT company in a consulting role. I was thankful for the opportunity because I didn't have a lot of experience with IT, and this would be a way to improve my skills. Looking at their website for a good part of the day put me in a constant state of horniness.

Christy was always moving in fifty different directions. Her one time fling with Dustin and Cindy had paid off. Dustin began using girls signed by Delmark. Dustin and Cindy created a lot porn, so this had the potential to be lucrative for Christy and Delmark. Christy hoped that someday Dustin may exclusively use Delmark for his staffing needs.

At the same time, Christy had been in contact with Marty and Jill, the couple from South Dakota who we met in Palm Springs. Both Marty and Jill had their sexual fantasies come true that night in the desert. It turns out that the couple were interested in exploring the porn business, but they had to do it very discreetly. They didn't want to star in a video, but actually wanted to invest money as long as they could find an area that was lucrative enough. And because of our chance meeting in Palm Springs, Christy had become their contact in the industry.

As much as people think porn is about sex, it's really about the money. To create art, you have to have money. There is a tremendous amount of "dark"

money involved in porn according to Christy. There are a lot of companies and individuals who have ties in the adult industry, just not publicly. Marty and Jill were looking to do the same thing apparently. I leaned that Marty is an heir to a fortune created by a gas station chain located throughout the Midwest. He worked for the company as an executive for thirty years until he retired several years ago.

Marty told Christy over the phone that his family is from Oklahoma, and that they were very conservative, and in no way could he and Jill ever be publicly linked to any adult business. Not surprisingly, Marty, Jill, and Christy really hit it off. The three of them had many conversations, and Christy got to know them as well as someone could over phone. Because of all the information that I'd garnered, I wasn't surprised when Christy informed Lisa and me that all three of us would be flying to Vegas to meet with Marty and Jill. And the best part was that Marty was picking up the tab.

At the same time, Christy had also been communicating with Karen, my former realtor. Karen very much wanted to come to L.A., but Christy put her off until after our trip to Vegas. Because Christy was so busy, she told me that she was going to have Emily take over the sightseeing duties when Karen arrived. Depending on what Emily, and especially Karina were up to, Karen might see more than she ever bargained for.

Unbeknownst to me, in the proceeding two weeks to our trip to Vegas, Christy and Lisa were coming up with ideas to present to Marty and Jill. The two girls saw the meeting as an opportunity to find funding for their plans. Christy and Lisa knew that both Jill and Marty liked kinky sex, so they were going to use that knowledge to further their plans. The funny thing is, I never questioned why Lisa and Christy wanted to meet with Marty and Jill so badly. I just thought we were going to go to Vegas to hang out with a really cool couple and have fun. Boy, was I mistaken.

The three of us flew to Vegas Friday evening on what seemed to be about a 10 minute flight. It took us longer to go through the airport then it did to actually fly. We didn't get to our hotel room until 11p.m. Jill took care of all the arrangements, and all we had to do was make the airline reservations. Our room at the Bellagio was the nicest hotel room I had ever stayed in. Jill and Marty had the room next door.

Upon arriving, Marty and Jill met us in the lobby where we exchanged hugs and handshakes. After checking out our room, all five of us went to grab a bite at one of the restaurants. Sitting at the table, it was as if five old friends had all just reconnected. Marty and Jill are about ten years older then Christy, Lisa, and me, but despite the age differences, we a lot in common and similar interest..

"Last time when we were all together," replied Lisa while looking at Marty and Jill, "the two of you seemed like you were have the best time ever."

We all started laughing knowing well what Lisa was referring to. The five of us had some great conversations over drinks, and then finally shut the restaurant down at 1a.m. It was decided to take the party back to our room. We sat around, drinking wine, when the fun really started. Jill and Marty, while sitting next to each other, started kissing.

"Aww...look at the romantic couple!" said Christy. "Come here and kiss me Brian." I did exactly as I was told. Lisa immediately got up and started kissing Marty and Jill. Christy and I were doing our thing while shedding our clothes. I have to hand it to Marty and Jill. Though both of them were overweight, they were not inhibited when it came to showing off their bodies. I respected them for that.

It wasn't long before Lisa had Marty and Jill in bed. Lisa and Jill were both sucking Marty's cock as he laid down on the bed. Christy took the hint, got on her knees, and was soon sucking my dick. In my mind I was asking myself if Christy would be doing anything with Marty tonight. Since she knew I was ok with her having sex with Dustin a while back, I was thinking maybe she thought it would be ok to have sex with Marty.

"Christy, come here," ordered Lisa. Christy looked up at me with my cock in her mouth, seemingly looking for approval from me. I simply nodded my head yes. Christy stood up, kissed me, then went over to the bed. Lisa and Jill made room for her, and then I saw Christy take Marty's cock into her mouth. Jill took the opportunity of having my girlfriend suck her husband's dick to get up and come over to me. As she was walking towards me, I noticed how cute she was, and I thought to myself that she must have been hot when she was younger. Like Christy, she got on her knees and put my dick in her mouth.

Jill gave me an energetic blowjob. It was obvious that she was no stranger giving head. After a bit, I laid down on the couch, and Jill was soon on top of me. I worked my dick into her pussy, and it felt great. At one point when I turned my head to the right, I saw Christy riding on top of Marty's dick. I was jealous in the fact that I wanted to be the one fucking Christy. It wasn't that Jill was a bad lay, it's just that Christy is better. I had a feeling Marty was going to try to blow his load inside Christy's pussy. Yet he didn't have the chance because he didn't get to fuck her too long before Lisa was on top of him.

I was doing my best to concentrate on Jill, but it was hard knowing what was going on a few feet away. I heard Marty grunt really loudly. Loud enough that it even got Jill's attention. Both Lisa and Christy had their faces over Marty's cock when he exploded. I could only see the back of their heads, hence I couldn't see Marty's cock erupt. I assumed they both tried to swallow his cum like they would do with me on occasion. Knowing that her husband was cumming made Jill orgasm really hard. Jill and Marty really loved each other as was evident each time we were around them.

I flipped Jill over so she was laying flat on the couch. Once I got my footing, I started going at her pussy really hard. Looking to my left, I could see Marty sitting in-between Christy and Lisa with his deflated cock, and all three of them looking at Jill and me. Knowing that I was putting on a show, I bared down on her pussy while squeezing her boobs. I let my load shoot into her pussy as she came at the same time. When we caught our breath, I heard Lisa, Christy, and Marty cheer us on. I also caught a glimpse of Christy holding her phone, no doubt taking a video.

It was great fucking Jill, and even seeing Christy fuck Marty. He is a very lucky guy. I also knew that Christy fucked Marty because of what she was cooking up in her head, not because she wanted to have sex with him. Lisa on the other hand just fucked him because she just likes to fuck. In two months time, Christy had fucked two guys besides me solely for the money. And from what I was about to find out tomorrow, it was totally worth it.

All five of us sat around naked, cuddling with each other while drinking wine. Lisa, while sitting next to Jill, played with her clit. It was exciting to see a woman drink a glass of wine while another woman was sliding a finger into her pussy. At one point I saw Lisa take her finger out of Jill's pussy, and stir her wine with it. Jill ever so sensually took a sip from her wine glass then licked Lisa's finger. It was very hot.

After an hour or so, Jill and Marty got dressed and left for their room. It was very late, and I was tired, so Lisa, Christy, and I immediately went to sleep. The next morning we were awakened by Marty who called Christy on her phone. It was time to eat a late breakfast then have a meeting.

Surprisingly, there wasn't any awkwardness between the five of us. We briefly mentioned the night before, and we all agreed that it was fun and exciting. Depending on the meeting this afternoon, there would no doubt be a repeat performance tonight.

All five of us headed back to Marty and Jill's room. Lisa, Christy, and Marty sat at a table while gathering some paperwork. Jill suggested that she and I head to the casino. I wanted to stay for the meeting, but I could tell by Christy's facial expression and head nod that she wanted me to leave with Jill. I was a bit perplexed, but I wasn't going to contest the point right there. I'd gathered that a lot was riding on the meeting with Marty.

Jill grabbed my hand, and led me out the door. As we were walking down the hallway to the elevator she said, "Marty didn't want you there for the meeting. Don't get me wrong, he likes you a lot, but he didn't want too many cooks in the kitchen if you know what I mean?" I nodded my head in agreement, but I asked Jill as we were passing a sitting area near the elevator to take a seat so we could have a talk.

She hesitated for a second, but she could tell that I was serious. I needed to have a few questions answered.

"Jill," I asked, "Christy hasn't told me a whole lot about what this meeting is about, but I know she has some big aspirations. What are the three of them working on? But also, why would you and Marty even want to work with Christy and Lisa? Obviously, the both of you live very comfortably, so why even get involved with Christy and whatever ideas she has in mind?"

Jill patiently waited for me to ask my questions. And with a smile, she began to answer with her hand clutching mine as we sat next to each other.