Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 06

Story Info
Some big change ahead.
9.6k words
4.44
14k
42

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't back from L.A. an hour before I started working on getting back to L.A. Karen, my realtor, agreed to meet me at my house the next morning to discuss further the listing of my house. I was actually glad to be spending the night in my own bed, but I wish Christy could be with me right now. I slept great, and was ready to get to work as soon as I woke up.

"I see you're hard at it already!" Karen said as she entered my house and saw painting supplies in the living room.

"Yeah." I replied. "I can't wait to get this place sold so I can get to L.A. I had a great time on my trip, and I want to move as soon as possible."

"Oh yeah? What did you wind up doing while you were there?" A smiling Karen asked.

"I visited Joshua Tree and had a great time. Other than that I just hung around with Christy, her daughter Emily, and her best friend Lisa."

Karen didn't respond. She was looking around and checking out the house, even though she had already been inside before. She was wearing a flowered print dress with white sandals. Her sandy blonde hair and make-up were nicely done. The few times I had met her before she was always dressed conservatively, like you would expect a realtor to do. Today, she was dressed much more casually.

Karen walked back into the living room where I was standing and said "I was hoping to meet your girlfriend. Do you think she'll come here to help you pack?"

"I doubt it. She's awfully busy with work. She won't be able to get away from L.A anytime soon."

"Oh, that's too bad." Karen replied.

It struck me odd at the time that Karen wanted to meet Christy

Karen pointed out a few things that needed some repair and updating, but overall the house was in good shape. She was planning on listing the house in a week or so, and wanted everything finished by then. It was a tall order, but I knew I could make it happen.

I worked my tail off for the next week. I even hired two guys to help. Yet in one week, my house was ready. She held a showing for other realtors who gave a lot of positive feedback, and judging by Karen's excitement, I knew the house would sell fast.

In the meantime I was able to talk to Christy every evening. She said the shoot with Karina went great, and that everyone was happy with her performance. Christy also said that Karina had been hired for another movie by the same director that was going to take place a week later.

Christy said that she has been very busy working, constantly on the phone, making arrangements, but that she was loving the work. She told me that Lisa and Emily were already missing me, and that she couldn't wait for my move to L.A.

"By the way." I said. "Karen apparently did a google search on you, and she's been asking a few questions about you."

"What about it?" Christy replied.

"I don't know. Karen obviously has linked you with modeling and porn. It's not a big deal, but does it concern you at all who may find out what you're doing? I asked.

"Not at all." Christy retorted. I could tell by her comment that I may have upset her.

"I don't have anything to be ashamed of. I love my job at this point. I know friends and family might find out exactly what I do, but it's ok. Do you have a problem with it Brian?" Christy asked.

"No. It's all good. I'm just wondering how often, and with whom this subject might come up. I consider you to be a talent coordinator, and there's nothing wrong with that."

"A talent coordinator for the sex industry!" she said. "Brian, I think I'm doing a good job for these girls. It's a great chance for them to make a lot of money.

I loved doing it myself, and so did Lisa. Plus, I know a lot of other women who enjoyed it too. Chances are no one will find out, and even if they do, it's not a big deal. Girls are worried about it all the time, and I tell them that yeah, your parents and friends are going to find out what you're doing. Just be prepared, or tell them before they find out. You shouldn't have to hide from what you do for a living."

"You're right, Christy. I think Karen is just curious. It's her nature. She just mentioned it. It's not a big deal at all. I said.

"Good, I'm glad to hear it. Just get that house sold, and get your butt here to L.A." she said laughingly.

"Will do!" With that we hung up.

Karen was right. There was a lot of demand for my house. It's a great house for a first time home buyer, and there appeared to be a lot of first time homebuyers. After two weeks, my house sold, and got quite a bit over the asking price. I was ecstatic, and so was Karen and Christy.

Christy didn't want to take the time to fly back here to go through her stuff in my basement, so by using Zoom, we were able to determine what to keep, and what to get rid of. I of course had to do the same thing. It took me over a day to dismantle, and pack my train set. Luckily, I found a couple of buyers from the model railroading club. They got a great deal. Like Christy, I just couldn't take much to L.A. with me since I'd be living in Lisa's house.

While the house was being sold, I had friends and family come by and take things that they wanted, and I was able to sell some items, like my bed and couch through MarketPlace. It wasn't long before all I had were my clothes, car, and some personal mementoes.

I called Ann, my ex-wife, to tell her I was moving to L.A. She was shocked, but she did ask if I was moving to be with that girl I was with at the airport? I said yes, and that I was really excited about the move. She then asked if I had plans to get remarried? The question got my attention since I hadn't really thought about it in detail. But maybe I should?

Upon the house being sold, Karen wanted to have a celebratory dinner, and that she was buying. She should since she just made a small fortune off the sale of the house. I had to be out by the end of the month, so I told Karen we should meet on my last night in the house.

My car was packed for the long drive. The house was completely empty except for a sleeping bag and pillow. I met Karen at a nice Italian restaurant that I always wanted to try, but never did. I was dressed like someone who was getting ready to take a two day trip. Not quite like a bum, but close. Karen on the other hand looked beautiful in her black dress, high heels, and make-up. Karen always dressed nice whenever I saw her, but tonight she looked extra special. She looked as if she was going on a date.

Karen is a beautiful woman, who I'm sure has been on a million dates. She comes across as very professional, and business-like, so therefore I was a bit surprised when she brought up Christy, and her job. Of course we talked about the house, and the great deal I received, but Karen's thoughts were on L.A., Christy, and what I was up to.

"So Brian, I really want to know. What does Christy exactly do for Delmark? I'm just curious. Does she make adult movies, or is she an actress?

"No." I said, keeping my voice low. She doesn't make those types of movies. She's a casting agent. She helps producers find actresses."

"For adult movies? Right?" She asked.

"Yeah, something like that. Delmark will do work for mainstream productions too. I really don't know all the details of what Christy's involved with." I said.

Of course I knew what Christy was involved in. I talked to her every night. I just didn't want Karen to know exactly what I knew. It wasn't that I was ashamed of what she did, but I found myself defending her, even though I didn't really need to.

Karen seemed pleased that I was willing to talk about Christy. I was thinking to myself, why does Karen even care? Yet throughout dinner, Karen would bring up Christy and her job. Finally I told her that she should call Christy herself and ask her questions. Karen laughed, but to my amazement, asked me for her number.

We had a great dinner, and it was kind of Karen to pick up the tab, but I was ready to head to my house for my last night there before I left for L.A. We shook hands and hugged goodbye. I told her if she ever makes it to L.A. to look me up, and I'd be glad to give her a tour. Karen was very appreciative of my offer. I had a feeling she was going to take me up on it.

I headed out as soon as I woke up. I was so looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life. Christy is amazing, and having fun with Lisa and Emily was just icing on the cake. I knew I was a very lucky guy. I stopped for the night in Vegas, then woke up and did some IT work that I'd been putting off because of the sale of the house. I knew when I got to L.A. that I was going to have to buckle down, get to work, and make some money.

Once I arrived at Lisa's, Christy was there to meet me. After discussing my trip, we quickly went to my new bed and had sex. As usual, the sex was amazing. Her pussy, along with her tits are so awesome. She gave me a great blow job, yet I saved my orgasm for her pussy. We both took a nap, but woke up when Lisa got home.

"Hey stranger, how was your trip? I see you two were happy to see one another." Lisa said as she saw us curled up together in the bed.

Lisa kicked off her shoes and climbed into bed with Christy and me. She gave me a kiss on the lips while Christy smiled.

"The drive was fine. Tiring, but totally worth it." I said as I was looking at Christy. Christy kissed me on the lips as she was cuddled up alongside me.

Our clothes were strewn across the floor. "Hey Lisa. Don't look. I need to get up and go pee." I said.

"I promise I won't look." Lisa said sarcastically.

Once I got back to the bed, I started to put my boxers on.

"Don't do that." Lisa said. "I missed you too."

With that, Lisa and I started making out while Christy smiled and looked on. My cock was hard again. I was helping remove Lisa's clothes, and before I knew it, my dick was inside her pussy. She came quickly, and I worked hard to cum again, which I finally did.

All three of us were laughing and smiling, knowing that we were all going to benefit from this new living situation. We got dressed, and headed out to dinner. It wasn't long before I was settled in, and all of us were back to our normal regime.

"Hey Brian, I received an interesting phone call from Karen today." Christy said.

"Oh yeah, what'd she have to say?" I replied, forgetting how interested she was in Christy's career.

I was shocked by Christy's answer. "She's want to come for a visit sometime soon."

I couldn't believe it. "What for?" I wondered.

"She wants to look into modeling, check out L.A, and the real-estate market. She said she's never been here before and could really use a tour guide. She seems real nice, and she had a lot of nice things to say about you."

"Great." I said. "Where would she be staying?

"She wants to stay at a hotel. I told her about hotels near us. Hopefully it'll work out. Also, I checked out her realtor site. She's really pretty."

"Yeah, she's attractive. When I went out to dinner with her before I moved, she looked gorgeous that night." I said.

"What do you mean that she wants to look into modeling? Does she want to get into the entertainment business? I said jokingly.

"I'm not exactly sure." replied Christy laughing. "I was about to ask her if she was trying to become an actress, but I didn't go there. She seems really smart and bright. How old is she? Is she married?"

"She's not married. I think she's in her early thirties." I answered.

First, I was surprised Karen even called Christy, but also that Christy was willing to take out time to show her around though they didn't know each other, and considering Christy was so busy with work. They must have hit it off on their phone conversations. What exactly was Karen expecting from her trip? I was fine with Karen coming out to L.A. She's a cool person, and I think her and Christy will hit it off. Of course, it seems Christy hits it off with everyone she meets.

.....................................................................................................................................................

It turns out that Karen actually was going to do me a huge favor. For a while now, Christy and Lisa had been talking about finding a bigger house to live in. I couldn't disagree with them. Lisa's house is fine, but it's a small three bedroom house. And if we we're going to continue to live together, we were going to need a bigger house. With Karen coming to L.A., she'll be able to use her realtor expertise to look at houses with Christy and Lisa. I had no interest in driving around L.A. examining houses.

All three of us were getting along amazingly. We never argued. Of course, all three of us worked all the time, so we didn't have much chance to get on each other's nerves. I also realized if I wasn't dating Christy, I'd hopefully be dating Lisa. I knew she was special, but after living with her for a bit, I began to love her even more. It was a very unique and awesome situation.

My first Saturday night in L.A. involved me escorting Christy and Lisa to a party hosted by a producer that Christy and Lisa both had met, but didn't know well.. I was excited. Hanging out with Christy and Lisa was never disappointing, and Saturday night would prove not to be any different.

All three of us showed up at six o'clock Saturday evening. Everyone was nicely dressed. I could tell which girls were porn actresses by the amount of make-up they were wearing and the silicone on display. Christy and Lisa went out of their way to introduce themselves to everyone at the party. They were there to make business contacts, not to get wasted like several others. Being my first L.A. party, I did see some guys and girls who were dressed crazily. It was funny.

The host and his wife couldn't have been any nicer. Christy without a doubt was making a good impression on the couple. Christy had told me earlier that this guy was a big wig in the adult business, and his wife was a close partner. Because there were a lot of people, Christy didn't have much of a chance to converse with them, but she was able to set a dinner appointment for the following week. Christy and Lisa were excited for the opportunity.

For the most part, I just stood there smiling, holding a drink while Christy and Lisa talked to the guest. I recognized a few of the actresses. I told Christy that I apparently needed to watch more porn movies so I'd be able to recognize more people. Christy laughed and agreed.

Everyone seemed to be on their best behavior. I'd like to say everyone hopped in the pool naked, but it never happened. The only disappointing part of the night was that Emily wasn't able to attend. Other than that, it was a fun night, albeit subdued. By ten p.m. we were headed back to Lisa's. They both complimented me on my manners, and for being a good sport. Christy said she and Lisa had a special treat for me when we got back home.

It was a special treat alright. I fucked both Lisa and Christy, and I got to watch them go at it with each other. Judging the passion, it was as if it was the first time any of us had had sex with one another. Both of those girls love to fuck. I was lying on my back with Lisa on top, and my dick inside her pussy. Christy was licking Lisa's ass and my cock when it popped out. Lisa came multiple times. The sex went on for nearly an hour. It was an awesome night, and three of us slept together in the same bed.

Emily and Karina came by on Sunday afternoon. We were all excited to see each other. They both greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It turns out that Karina has been staying at Emily's. After a bit of chatting, Karina said that her video shoots were a lot of fun, and that she was looking forward to doing some more. She also said that she's been using Emily's room to do some camming, and that she's making great money. As good looking and cute as she is, that was no surprise. I could tell throughout the day that Emily and Karina had definitely formed a big sister/little sister relationship.

Later on in the week, Christy had dinner with Dustin, the producer who threw the party, and his wife Cindy. Christy explained that I wasn't invited to the dinner because they were going to be talking mainly about work. I was fine with it, but for a working dinner, Christy was dressed very elegantly wearing a blue dress that showed off her beautiful tits and curves. Her hair and makeup were done beautifully. I knew she wanted to make a powerful impression, and by judging what she was wearing, that wouldn't be a problem.

I wasn't even exactly sure why Christy was even meeting with Dustin and Cindy. At first I thought it was just a chance for Christy to get to know them better, and talk about the industry, but as the evening neared, I started to think Christy actually had some kind of plan in place, yet she never shared it with me. That totally sounds like Christy. She is always looking towards the future.

It had become known to me and to others that because of her success at Delmark, Christy was developing quite a positive reputation in the industry. Word had apparently spread quickly that Christy was largely responsible for Delmarks rapid turnaround. She had developed great relationships with models and others in porn. I wished her luck as she headed out the door.

Around nine that evening, I received a call from Christy. And what she had to say took me by surprise.

After saying hello, Christy said "Brian, I need to talk to you about something real quick."

"Go ahead," I replied.

"I'm going to be home later than I thought. Dustin and Cindy invited me back to their place for a drink. They've been super nice and we are having some great conversations about work. I might have some exciting news to share when I get home. But it's going to be late, so don't wait up."

"Ok." I said. "Be safe, and let me know if you need anything." With that we hung up.

Lisa had overheard the conversation, and asked me a couple of questions about what Christy was up to. I answered them as best that I could, but I could tell from Lisa's facial expression that she seemed concerned, but she didn't share her thoughts with me.

Christy finally got home around 2a.m. I was asleep, yet I woke up just long enough to look at the alarm clock, but fell right back asleep without saying anything. I was up early in the morning, and I let Christy sleep in even though it was a Friday. Lisa asked what time Christy got home, and when I told her she again had that concerned look on her face as she left for work. At the time I didn't catch on to what Lisa was thinking.

Finally around 11a.m., I walked into our bedroom, and Christy was sitting up in bed talking on her cell phone. She looked kind of rough from the night before, plus she looked upset. I left the room, and after a bit she called me into the bedroom.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, smiling. "You sure got home late. Everything work out ok last night?"

"I'm fine," she said. "Do me a favor and bring me a glass of water." I soon returned to the bedroom with a glass.

"Brian, we need to talk about something." Christy said as she began to take a sip.

"Come lay down next to me." I kicked off my shoes and compiled.

As I cuddled up alongside her, Christy began to speak. "Brian, I need to talk to you about last night. I may have fucked up."

It looked as if she was about to start crying. I moved her until her head was resting on my shoulder. When she said that she may have fucked up, my first thought was that she said something she wasn't supposed to. But then for some reason it crossed my mind that she may of had sex with Dustin, or even with Cindy. The thought was supported by Lisa's behavior last night and this morning. I think she was suspicious of Christy's meeting, and the fact that she got home so late on a work night.

But I did try to clear my mind of the thoughts before Christy started talking. Yet even before she started telling me what happened, she began to cry outwardly. It took several minutes for her to gain her composure. I kept reassuring her that everything will be alright.