Dating a Porn Actress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to be a nice guy, but really focused. He was looking at the photos that Jerry had sent him, and began handing them to Jill for her to look over. I was sitting in a chair next to Jill, looking over at the pictures because I didn't know exactly what photos Jerry had mailed to Bob. Of course they were the ones of me in lingerie, showing everything. Both Bob and Jill said that I looked beautiful, and that the camera really agreed with me. I was happy to know that they both had confidence in me."

At this point Christy paused a bit, and then said "this is when both Bob and Jill started asking me questions. Jill seemed a bit nervous, but Bob matter-of-factly asked if it bothered me having these kinds of photos taken of myself. I said no, not really. With that they both smiled. The tension in the room seemed to diminish. When they both smiled, I smiled too.

Even at this point I didn't know exactly what they had in mind for me, but I just wanted to make them happy because I wanted to stay at the house. They asked me about where I grew up, and about my time spent with Jerry. They also asked if I liked the house and if I was ok with sharing a room and bed with Lisa. Of course I said yes. Next, they'd like to shoot some pictures and that I should put on my suit, head to the pool, and join the other girls. And so I did."

"It was starting to get dark outside. Lisa was in the bedroom when I was changing into my bikini. She already had her suit on. She complimented me on my body. It made me happy to hear her say that because I was kind of nervous. She grabbed my hand and we both went outside to the pool. The other two girls were there swimming already. Lisa and I both got in and were swimming too, laughing and having fun.

Bob and Jill came outside, and Jill asked us to get out of the water and sit next to each other on a long bench near the pool. About right then, these bright lights turned on, kind of blinding me. I knew that Bob was going to start taking some pictures of us, not only because of the lights, but also the girls were starting to pose on the bench. Jill walked along us, straightening up our hair and suits a bit. I could tell the other girls had done this before. Sure enough Bob just started snapping away. Jill told us to look sexy at the camera.

I couldn't tell what the other girls were doing because I was looking directly at the camera and Bob. Jill told me to start removing my top. I looked over at Lisa, and it was at this time I realized that Lisa had already taken her top off. It turns out that the other two girls had removed their tops too. Oh boy I thought. So I did.

Surprisingly, I was really comfortable showing off my body. It was fun acting sexy.

Bob and Jill walked a way for a bit, and the four of us just sat on the bench, topless, waiting for Bob and Jill to come back over. They had us go inside where the four of us had a bite to eat. Jill had us come back outside and sit on the bench together again. I did notice that Bob had set up two video cameras while we were inside. The girls were all laughing and having fun so I just kind of went along with it. At this point, Jill smiled and said that it was time for us to get friendly with each other. I didn't know what she meant, but right then Lisa turned towards me, and kissed me.

Where was this going? Like being topless, it didn't bother me, but I just wished they would have told me what was going to happen. Lisa was really kissing me. I'm sure the other two girls were kissing each other too. Jill spoke up and said that I needed to kiss Lisa back. I'm sure both Jill and Bob were focused on me just to see how far I was willing to go.

I found out later that this whole shoot was set up for me to find out exactly that. To see just how far I was willing to go. They did this same routine for every new model. If the girl wasn't willing to go along, there was a plane ticket waiting for her the next day. I understood why they did it this way. They would use the other models to make the new girl feel as comfortable as possible. They had a business to run, and this was an easy way to see who was willing and who wasn't.

Maybe a year after I arrived, they quit setting up shoots like this, or even have girls reside at the house. It became a pain for them, plus it cost a lot of money. Also, there were plenty of girls who didn't need to be coaxed to get into the business. There were a lot of changes going on in the industry at that time."

Now I knew why Christy didn't mind having her coworker rub her breast last night on the dance floor. The whole time while recounting the story, Christy seemed almost excited to tell me. This really was a great time in her life. I could also tell Christy was glad to be able to get this off her chest. She really wanted me to know everything that happened when she was young. And what an interesting story it had been so far.

She thought it was funny that she had only been in L.A for less than a day, and yet she had already posed nude, and made her first video. "We just played around with each other. It was pretty tame, and fun. After the shoot, Lisa and I went back to our room, showered, and went to sleep. It was a fun and wonderful day."

"Soon we were shooting a lot. I stayed around the house, and when they needed me for something, I'd go along. I was starting to make some money, so after about a month, Lisa and I found an apartment, and we moved in together. We did spend a lot of time at Bob's house, mainly because of the pool, but also he wanted our help to mentor other models and to model ourselves.

It was a really fun time. I bought my first car with Bob's help. I worked a lot. We traveled around L.A. to different locations. Bob had me do a lot of work behind the camera as well. I learned a lot, and I really enjoyed the work, and again I was making great money. It was also at this time Jill wanted me to go from shooting stills to performing in movies.

I had never acted before, nor did I think I would be very good at it. It turned out that she had been an adult actress herself and had made a lot of films. By this point in time she had already retired from acting.

Christy took a deep breath, and said 'believe it or not, I had never seen an adult movie. I mean I knew what they were, but I had never actually watched one. Jill wanted Lisa and I to meet her at Bob's to work on some acting skills. We went to the basement where Bob had a huge tv, and movie theatre type seats I had never been in the room before. I guess you would call it a mini theatre.

At this point, Jill gave us both a short script and had us read a part. She would tell us how to express ourselves with our voice and hands. Jill was really good. After a while, she has us take a seat facing the screen. She said she knew Lisa was familiar with what we were about to watch, but asked if I was ready to see some things that might shock me. She hoped that I'd be ok with it. She told us that sex is so much fun on camera, that she really enjoyed making graphic movies, and hoped that we'd consider doing it ourselves.

Again she told us we both are so beautiful and that the camera loved us. She turned off the lights and started the video. Lisa held my hand to help calm my nerves. Lisa was so great. Sure enough, the movie started and I saw just about everything you can do with another person. Sure it was a bit shocking, but the movie was good. The actors and actresses were all beautiful. I could see why people would like these types of movies. After all, they're hot and steamy.

Jill wasn't in the movie. I watched the whole thing. I remember I was studying the movie more than watching it. When it was over, Jill turned on the lights, left, then came back in with some drinks. She asked what I thought of the movie.

Before I could reply, she looked at Lisa and asked if this was something she thought she could do. And then she asked me the same question. She said that it's a big step up from modeling and pays much better. I turned to Lisa waiting for her to speak first, while Jill was already loading up another video. I'm looking at Lisa, wondering what she's going to say. I thought if she would say yes, I would too.

Also, I didn't want to disappoint Jill or Bob since they had both been so nice to me."

"The next movie was a lot more graphic. They weren't really acting, just a lot of graphic sex. Yet again, I'm studying the film more than enjoying it. Having sex wasn't new to me, but I had never seen anything like this. My first time having sex was pretty bad. The women in the videos were enjoying themselves a lot more than I ever did. The video wrapped up and we both told Jill we liked the first movie better. I didn't realize at the time that this wasn't a film review." Christy was laughing at her last comment.

"Again Jill turned on the lights and asked us if this was something we would like to do. I had a feeling if I didn't say yes, and I'm sure Lisa did too, that we would find ourselves out of work, and our awesome time in L.A would probably come to a quick end if we didn't agree to it. Lisa surprised me by enthusiastically saying yes. I of course said yes too.

Jill was so excited for us. She had us go back upstairs and grab a bite to eat. Lisa and I watched some television, talking of course about what we just saw in the basement. She said she had already done a lot of what she witnessed in the films. I was shocked. Lisa, like me, was so innocent and young. She was my best friend and roommate, yet we never really talked about what we did with boys. Mainly we would just swim, watch movies, work, and hang out together. She was so cool, pretty, and sweet. I love her a lot."

Christy said that "Jill had told us to hang around the house until Bob got home. She said that he was bringing an actor home with him, and that we were all going to have some fun later on. Both Lisa and I knew what Jill meant by having some fun.

I was so nervous. Bob came home with a young guy named Jeff. He was so cute and nice. All five of us went back downstairs to the studio. I was very familiar with the basement studio because we did a lot of photo shoots there. Everything was ready to go. As we walked into the room, there were already two other guys in there working with the lights and cameras. I knew them both because we had worked together on photography shoots. They were both super nice.

Even at this time I didn't really know what I was expected to do. Again, I was very naïve. Let's just say Jeff, Lisa, and I wound up doing just about everything we saw in the movies earlier. It was so much fun, and Lisa, and especially Jeff were so fun and kind. Tragically, Jeff passed away from cancer several years later. I miss him so much.

Bob and Jill would point us in the right direction but otherwise just let us do our thing. They both were so happy with Lisa and me. They said we were very professional and did a great job following their instructions. I was satisfied with myself that I had made both of them happy."

"Lisa and I left later that night and went home. We were both so excited and proud of what we had done. It was such a great time."

"Both of us continued our acting career. We spent a lot of time sitting around on sets, working on hair, makeup, scrips, that kind of thing. Lisa and I went to the beach all the time since we both had cars. It was a great time, and being an adult actress was proving to be a whole lot of fun, and I was making a lot of money. I was really living life in L.A. I started to get recognized by people. I had fans that would say they loved my work or tell me how beautiful I was.

Lisa and I were too young to go clubbing. And we were young. I had just turned nineteen and Lisa was twenty. I followed Jerry's advice. Do what I'm asked, and stay out of trouble. A lot of other people in the business did just the opposite. Bob and Jill really protected Lisa and me."

"This is when I did really something stupid. I met this guy and we started dating. Due to a screw up, I got pregnant with Emily. Of course Emily's dad leaves. Lisa wound up helping me through the pregnancy, and acted like a second mom to Emily. Emily's middle name is Lisa by the way. Jill and Bob were great to me during this time. They said I could come back to work anytime I wanted, and do some behind- the -scenes work if I wanted to.

I learned a lot about accounting, bookkeeping, that kind of thing. I kept acting because I really liked it and the pay was great."

"I stayed with Emily as much as possible. She was such a cute baby. Everything was fine until I went to enroll Emily in Kindergarten. Somehow they found out what I did for a living. I had been recognized on the street many times before, but this was different because the school was upset about it.

Luckily, Emily started attending school, but I knew it was going to get impossible once other kids and parents found out how I was earning a living.

Both Jill and Bob recommended that it might be time for me to retire from acting, and maybe get a real job. I didn't know what to do. I graduated from high school but I never went to college. Plus, now I didn't think I could attend college anyways. I was way too recognizable. Again, Jill and Bob had an answer. They had me go to a small secretarial school in L.A.

I did really well, and I learned a lot. Lisa would watch Emily when I was in class. She came through so often. I didn't want to have Emily go to first grade in L.A. It was at that time I decided to move here with Emily. I had a lot of money saved up, and I had just bought my Corvette. I was only twenty six. I really wanted Lisa to move here with me, but she wanted to stay in L.A. It wasn't long after I moved that she met a guy and got married. I talk to her all the time. She is still my best friend."

"I had to find a job if I was going to stay here. It wasn't long after I moved that I applied at the insurance agency. Harold really liked me. This was tough, because I didn't know if I should tell him about my earlier career. My resume was really brief. I just mentioned my schooling, and working for Bob. It was the only job I ever had. There was nothing about all the things I did for Bob except for working as a secretary under him.

During the interview with Harold, I decided to fill him in on a few more details. I knew that I would at sometime get recognized either by him or someone else in the office. I was naïve. No one told me that my former career was going to follow me forever. Harold listened and asked a few questions. I really didn't think he was going to hire me.

Thank God he did, and I've been here ever since. Of course my coworkers found out. But they were all very nice about it. It just wasn't a big deal to them. We all get along so well. Luckily, I don't have to work with the public face to face. I spend most of my time doing administrative work. I think I'm pretty good at it, '' Christy said with a smile.

Wow, what a story. I had so, so many questions. Christy wanted to know what I was thinking. I wasn't sure what to say. I knew for sure that even after hearing all the details, I was still very much into Christy. But where to begin? But before I told her about my thoughts and feelings, I said how about we go grab a bite to eat? She started to well up and began to cry. Happy tears, but crying just the same. She looked at me and smiled and said "I'll drive."