Dating Allie Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting involved with my future wife, and her fuck buddy.
1.9k words
3.69
14.6k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my future wife Allie when we were both in our mid-twenties, working our first real jobs after college. We had both moved to Boston for school and then stayed after graduating. I had gotten out of a lengthy, serious relationship six months ago, and since then had enjoyed the single life while also maintaining profiles on dating sites and apps.

Allie's profile immediately caught my eye, both because of her looks and what she wrote. She was small, fit, and cute, and (like mine) her profile mentioned being non-monogamous and interested in kink. There were plenty of other, non-sexual values and interests in common, but for the purpose of this story I suppose that's the most important part. From our early messages back and forth, my impression was of a smart, interesting girl who seemed just as interested in me, which was exhilarating.

Allie wore a short, red dress to our second date, at a tavern, and about an hour in she returned from the bathroom and sat on my side of the table, right up next to me on the bench. I slipped a hand around her waist and she leaned into me. As I walked her back to her apartment later, our conversation turned to kink. I was excited to learn that she was even more submissive than her profile had implied, to the point of describing herself rather proudly as a "pain slut," a title I had encountered with a couple of other girls who were excellent fucks.

I took Allie's hand and turned her to face me, then cupped my palm around the back of her head and closed my fingers around her hair. She caught her breath and her mouth stayed open slightly.

"I'm coming up too," I told her. She nodded and her eyes, rather than her words, begged to be used roughly. Our first fuck was fantastic, and we seemed able to read the other's cues deftly and parlay them into an extremely hot D/s dynamic. She obviously loved being manhandled, slapped, held down, and restrained. That night we both started falling for the other in earnest.

----

For the next few days work kept us both busy, but we wrote back and forth, and the seriousness of our mutual feelings led to the subject of non-monogamy coming up. At the time I had a few other girls with whom I hooked up sporadically, with all but one officially a "friend with benefits" and the remaining one better described as "it's complicated," with great sex (most of the time) but enough incompatibility that I couldn't quite call her a friend. Allie seemed to take these relationships in stride, asking some questions but seeming neither jealous nor inclined to pry deeply. She, it turned out, was more of a casual hook-up kind of girl with the exception of one other man, Jason, who worked in a field adjacent to hers and whom she had met at a conference a few years ago.

"He lives here in Boston but he travels a lot with work," Allie wrote, "And he sucks at communicating not-in-person, so we end up not seeing or hearing from each other for months at a time. Then he'll just pop up and we pick right back up. Our time together is almost entirely focused on sex. We have enough in common that it's a real friendship but he's also just enough of an asshole that we could never really have been together."

I should say that I had been in non-monogamous dating situations before, but never one with as much potential for serious, long-term status as this. I thought a lot about Allie and Jason's situation during the next few days, with a mix of emotions. I was very curious to learn more about him but also wanted to play it cool and not come off as jealous or overly possessive.

When the weekend arrived Allie and I met up at her apartment, which by now had begun to feel sort of like a second home. We had started to develop sexy little routines and games, and after letting me in the door she clasped her hands behind her back submissively and gave me a sultry look. I led her to the bed by the hair, and within minutes she was swirling her magical tongue around the head of my cock. Allie genuinely loved sucking dick, every bit as much as she loved a good fuck, and like a good girl she held my cum in her mouth until I told her to swallow, which she did obediently.

That night we planned to cook dinner at home, and after a trip to the store we set up in her kitchen, which was small but well-appointed. Her phone beeped to announce an incoming text. Allie looked at the screen and made an inscrutable grimace.

"Problem at work?" I asked. She rolled her eyes, looking flustered for the first time I'd seen.

"It's Jason," she explained. "He's in town and wants me to come over to his place."

I thought that one over, again feeling very curious but wanting to be cool with the situation. After all, we were proudly and ethically non-monogamous and had both spoken of our ability to navigate these situations gracefully.

"Actually," she said, "That's probably understating how he communicates. What he wrote was, 'Get that slutty cunt over here and on my cock.'"

I laughed. "You guys don't mince words, huh?"

"I told you he could be an asshole. There's a fine line with this kind of attitude; it can be sexy in the right moment and fucking irritating in the wrong one."

"How's it seeming now?"

Allie considered my question seriously before responding. "You being... our relationship kinda changes things even if we agreed it wouldn't have to affect our other people. We're making dinner and I want to do that and then have you fuck my brains out and fall asleep in your arms."

"Would you have gone to see him before you met me if he'd asked like that?"

"Yes," she said without hesitation. "Like I said, sometimes that jerk-face attitude works on me."

The phone beeped again. Allie rolled her eyes and and typed something back. I had never met Jason or even seen a picture of him yet, but I imagined hearing a "no" from Allie to one of his lewd commands might be a novel experience for him.

Beep. "Tits," she read aloud. "By which he means he wants a picture of them, if he's not going to get the real thing."

"Do you usually send him pics like that?" I asked. Allie had been clear that she's careful (for professional reasons) about taking nudes that show her face. When I'd started receiving those it had felt like a relationship milestone.

"He does this when I can't meet up, or sometimes just randomly when I pop up in his horny thoughts, I guess. Is it weird if I send him one so he'll shut up and leave us alone?"

In that moment, rising levels of both jealousy and arousal were wrestling with each other in my head, but my cock was rock solid. "Sure," I said, feigning aloofness that felt ridiculous.

Allie was braless and wearing a tight crop top, which she flipped up, exposing her fantastic tits, firm and perfectly proportional to her thin frame. She snapped a few photos and then reviewed them with a frown.

"I can never get the angle right," she said.

"Allow me," I offered, a second before fully thinking the situation through. A pang of real jealousy hit me as I realized I had just offered to help serve up my girlfriend's body, albeit virtually, to her demanding fuck buddy. But I took a few shots of her chest and Allie, much more impressed by my handiwork than her own, sent one off to Jason with a sexy smirk.

Beep. "Someone's there with you?" Allie didn't respond. "I'm guessing the new guy. Tell him thanks for being a bro!"

"Put the phone away," I ordered, enjoying the power of being able to shut down Jason's role in our evening with words Allie obeyed immediately with a cute smile and a "Yes, Sir." A rush of possessiveness swept through me, and I dragged Allie to the couch, where a minute later my raging cock was pummeling her deliciously wet cunt like it wanted to stake a claim. My hands found her breasts, the same ones I had just photographed at Jason's behest, and she cried out as I pinched her nipples between my fingers. It wasn't until I blasted the walls of her sweet, clean-shaven pussy with what felt like twice my usual load that we realized I hadn't put on a condom.

After catching her breath, Allie grinned at me. "I loved that, you just taking me how you wanted and filling me up." We kissed deeply, my a rivulet of my cum running down her leg as she lay back on the couch.

----

A few weeks later, Allie and I were back at her place, relaxing on a Sunday afternoon after spending the weekend together. We'd eaten well and ravished each other's bodies several times, and now we were lazily wiling away the last few hours before I'd head home to sleep for what promised to be an intense, early day of work.

Allie's phone chirped, and she uncurled herself from me on the couch and walked over the counter. From her expression I knew who it was. Jason had gone mostly silent after Tits Night, as we'd taken to jokingly calling it. "He's probably off tag-teaming some skank with his moron friends," Allie had explained lightly when I'd asked. Later on that night as I lay beside her, I had wondered how she had come up with that particular hypothetical...

"Jason wants me to come over to his place tonight," Allie announced, looking at me intensely. I got up and looked over her shoulder at the text conversation.

"Is that whore mouth spoken for tonight?" I read aloud.

"Ugh. He's been asking about you and us; he probably guessed you're leaving tonight."

"So I guess the answer would be a no, then."

"What? A no... oh." She blushed, looking down and then up at me.

"Your whore mouth has no plans later, unless you haven't told me about them." This was purely a joke; though our relationship was still young, there was no daylight between how we viewed the parameters of sex with other people. There would be no such secrets.

Allie stepped closer to me, to the point I could feel heat radiating from her body. She spoke slowly, carefully: "What do you think about me saying yes this time?"

"You're free to do it if you want. We've talked about our sex parameters enough... and he did take no for an answer last time, which I appreciate."

"Let me rephrase; how do you feel about me seeing Jason?" she asked, a bit skeptically.

"It sounds like he wants to do a lot more than 'see' you, babe," I deflected, trying to figure out how to accurately answer her. I paused. "As long as you actually want to, do it. It's not just about him or tonight; it's about us building our relationship the way we've been planning. That's what I really want."

She nodded.

"And you've been missing fucking him," I said with a smirk.

She nodded again.

"Say it."

"I've been missing Jason fucking me. Obviously he's been missing it too." Her hand found my throbbing dick through my jeans. "And this part of you seems on board. Maybe you'll get a fun story tomorrow... that is, if you really want to hear it."