Dating Allie Ch. 02

Story Info
Allie and her fuck buddy do more than I realized.
2.6k words
3.77
18.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a supreme effort to stay focused on work, kind of, the next day. Allie had checked in briefly in the morning and we planned to meet up at my place after the work day was over. We'd been in a hurry and no gory details had been exchanged, leaving my mind to spin all sorts of filthy scenarios of what Jason had done to her last night. It occurred to me that as much as I had learned about Allie during our intense early relationship period, Jason had been fucking her for years, and neither of them appeared to have gotten bored with it.

To keep myself distracted I checked in by text with Liz, one of my friends-with-benefits. Liz and I had briefly dated a few years ago before realizing that we were not particularly compatible as serious partners. Sex was an occasional thing for us, since she considered herself monogamous when she was dating someone (with one alcohol-facilitated exception, in which we just couldn't help ourselves). Liz was what I thought of as an "inhibited freak," turned on by BDSM and rough sex but also embarrassed to talk about her proclivities. I told her about Allie, including plenty of sordid details involving her and me, but I found myself talking around the subject of Jason despite him looming so large that day.

----

"So, how did it go last night?" I asked as nonchalantly as I could manage with my blood racing through my veins. I was on the couch, Allie in my lap, our clothes still on but the sexual tension palpable in the room.

"Really good!" she said. She was wearing eyeshadow and lip gloss tonight, which she did occasionally enough that when it happened she looked startlingly sexy. Her eyes sparkled. "What do you want to know?"

"I want to hear all about my little slut's adventures," I replied. Best to jump into this pool with both feet.

"Well," Allie said, squirming a little against me, "I think being denied on Tits Night stuck in his craw. He was definitely ready to teach me a lesson."

"I've seen him try to order you around, but he's rough too?"

"Of course; you know I'm a pain slut. I wouldn't still be seeing some gentle guy after this long."

I hadn't quite thought that through, but it made sense. "This can't be the first time you left him high and dry, though."

She laughed. "No; sometimes it's a game we play. I never seem to learn."

I remembered again that they'd had years to come up with games. "So start at the beginning. What did you wear?"

With an enthusiastic smile and without missing a beat, she said, "The Whore Uniform!"

Oh my god. "You'll need to explain that."

Allie leaned forward and kissed me, slowly, then went on. "Jason's got some... specific preferences when it comes to what I wear. Early on he'd try to tell me what he wanted, and you know I'm not a fashion expert. So one day he took me to the mall and we played dress-me-up. The Whore Uniform was born, and now I have to show up in it. Heels, lingerie, makeup, and my hair in a ponytail."

The mental picture was so erotic that I momentarily forgot that this outfit existed for the titillation of another man. "Tell me you have pictures."

Out came the phone, and Allie thumbed around before turning the screen toward me. There she was, uniformed for sexual duty, looking supremely fuckable. She was posing for the camera a living room I didn't recognize, and had clearly not taken the photo herself.

"So you showed up in that," I said.

"Well, under a dress that's modest enough to walk around in public. But I have to leave that on the floor once I'm inside his front door. That's another rule." She paused, suddenly looking worried. "Is this OK? It's pretty intense to be telling you this; I really don't want to hurt us. Before you came along it was just a sexy game with a guy I wasn't super serious about."

I took a long breath. "Intense is the word. I won't lie, part of me is jealous, but there's no way I want to skip anything. It's extremely hot."

Allie kissed me again and snuggled up. "Jason and I haven't always played power games. In the beginning we just fucked, and it got kinkier over time. Lately he's been more into dominating me, which I enjoy as long as it's physical and not just mental. So after I arrived, I took off the dress, got down on my hands and knees, and crawled over to where he was sitting on the couch."

I groaned as her hand found my zipper and began slowly lowering it. She continued. "When I'm wearing the Whore Uniform I'm only allowed to speak when he tells me to. Otherwise I have to keep my mouth shut until he tells me to open it. Like this." My cock sprang free, throbbing and with pre-cum flowing down the shaft. Allie engulfed it in her wet little mouth. I was so worked up that a minute's worth of her tongue swirls were all it took for me to shoot an explosive load into her mouth. She hummed contentedly as she swallowed it down.

"Holy shit," I whispered after catching my breath. Allie gave me her cute slut smile.

"You enjoyed that, I take it?"

"I..." did not know what to say. Maybe I shouldn't have been shocked, but I was. Since first hearing about Jason I had pictured Allie's sex with him being rough, but he hadn't seemed like the sort of man who could play with her submissive mind that skillfully.

Allie wasn't smiling now. "This is bothering you. It's OK; that can happen and I want to hear about it."

"I guess I just wasn't prepared for your dynamic with him to be so... intimate."

Allie looked confused. "I hadn't ever thought of it as intimate. I don't love him, at all. He's a friend in a narrow sort of way."

"I'm not saying you did anything wrong. I just need to process it more, I think," I said, drawing her close. We were quiet for a while, and eventually her shadowy eyes closed as she dozed against my chest.

----

The next day I got lunch with Ben, a friend who worked a few buildings down from mine. We had met in college, and he was someone I both trusted as a sounding board and someone who was familiar with unconventional relationships. Ben was too much of a gentle, earthy type of guy for the hard stuff I enjoyed, but he was polyamorous and currently involved with a few different people, in a relationship structure I didn't really understand but respected.

I explained my new relationship with Allie, and Jason's role in her life, for about ten minutes, during which Ben ate, listened, and didn't say a word.

"Basically I don't know what the fuck to think," I concluded.

"Well, first off I think it's fantastic you found romance... maybe love," he said, true to form.

"I sure did. That's why it's harder than usual to deal with jealousy that can pop up in an open relationship. Especially when there's already someone like this guy in the picture."

"Did you believe Allie when she told you she didn't love Jason?" Ben asked.

I hesitated. "I did, I do, but people can mean different things by 'love' and 'friends' and whatnot."

Ben laughed. "I'm not sure that's true, but I'll go with the premise. So you think she might actually love him according to how you define it, because he's learned how to push her buttons in bed?"

"Not exactly... no. Allie described him as 'a friend in a narrow sort of way' and that actually makes a lot of sense if look at the big picture."

"So what does Jason bring to her life, that she keeps him around without there being love?"

I looked up at the ceiling. "Excitement? Good sex, obviously it's good or she would have moved on. I suppose maybe, like, a sexy secret to carry around and savor?"

Ben nodded. "I haven't met either of them, but that sounds plausible. We all seem like people who could never handle normalcy. Who knows, maybe you'd end up liking the guy."

----

"Oh shit," Allie said, her eyes wide and a smile spreading across her face.

I had been out of town for a few days on business, and I'd told Allie to expect a package delivery but not to open it. The box arrived right after I left, and my instruction had barely won out against her curiosity. Now she was naked on her bed, on her knees, arms clasped submissively behind her back, as I produced a high-end spreader bar with restraints for both ankles and wrists.

"Oh shit is right," I said. "Face down, ass in the air, and stick those hands back."

Allie complied eagerly, submitting herself to restraint from which she had no hope of escape. Her small wrists and ankles were secured in thick leather, which had just enough padding to be comfortable but still looked menacing. We both preferred the aesthetic of metal and leather to rope bondage. Allie knew better than to speak while I finished securing her, but I knew she loved this kind of physical helplessness.

I slapped her cute ass hard enough to elicit a yelp. "Looks like we both get a present tonight."

Allie struggled a bit, testing the device. "God damn, you did not go cheap," she observed, breaking character for a moment. I laughed, then walked over to the box of toys in the corner and returned with what she'd named the Mean Flogger. Her smile contorted into a cry as I landed the first blow, and pain sluttery ensued.

----

An hour or so later, Allie was bruised, reddened, inseminated, and covered in sweat as I released her from the spreader bar. She was shaking and smiling, and we lay back on the tousled sheets. We were silent for several minutes, enjoying the moment together. Then Allie spoke:

"I think I'm falling in love with you," she said, with a precision that made me think she'd rehearsed it in her head for a while.

"I'm there too," I said, and then kept going. "In fact I think it's simpler than that; I do love you, simple as that."

Allie started tearing up, something I had seen her do in the context of rough sex but not yet in conversation. I pulled her close.

"Tell me what you're thinking," I said.

"We haven't really talked about the other night, after I saw Jason, how intense the whole thing was between us. I don't know what you've figured out and I'm scared it's going to be a problem. I've been thinking, and if you want me to stop seeing him I will, for you."

"I've wanted to get things in order, in my head, but I'll tell you what I want," I said, and she nodded.

"I want to keep going, like this. We're not poly, we're not going to love other people equally, but I know we both want an open relationship."

"Yes. I couldn't be monogamous, but I want to be yours. Your special person."

I continued. "I want to know details about your other people, hook-ups or fuck buddies or whatever. I want to know more about Jason. And before too much time goes by, I want to meet him."

Allie's eyes widened. "I've though about... are you sure?"

"Completely," I said. "Whatever your thing with him is or isn't, it's been part of your life for a long time. And I want to be part of your life for a long time, and I want him to know me and understand that you and I are putting us first. Are you OK with me meeting him?"

"Yes!" Allie said, visibly relieved. "I was so worried you just saw him as a threat, someone who could take me away from you. That's something he's just not capable of doing. There's nothing he can give me that you can't."

"What else do you want?" I asked her.

"I want to keep going, like this, like you said. When my lease is up in a few months I want to live together, if you want that too."

----

On Friday night we checked out a new bar, one with an excellent whiskey selection. Allie could hold her own when it came to liquor but by the time we left she was still more giggly than usual. I'd told her by then how hot I thought she looked wearing makeup, and she'd taken to doing it more often, both of us enjoying knowing that it would be smeared into bed sheets in short order.

Allie held onto my arm as we walked back to my place. "So, Jason wrote back to my text about meeting you."

"And?"

"He took two full days to respond. I think it caught him off guard. But his message was receptive."

"Good. We're thinking dinner, somewhere nice?"

"To set a civilized tone for our interactions going forward," she confirmed.

"Well, until the next time he has you in uniform," I said with a wink.

"God, this is so weird," she said. "I mean, if you step back and look at it, most people would have run screaming or murdered each other by now."

"Second thoughts?" I asked.

"No. No, not that. We can do this."

We entered my place, and I pinned Allie against a wall by her slender wrists, lights still off. She nipped at my ear, and then whispered, "This whore's throat has been wanting your big cock in it all night."

I pushed Allie down to her knees and she eagerly undid my belt. "Hands behind your back," I told her, freeing my cock. She complied and looked up at me, mouth open.

"Show me what that hot little mouth is for."

Allie licked, then sucked, slowly and languidly. I steadied myself and ran my fingers through her hair, pulling it like she enjoyed. After a minute she pulled back and looked up at me.

"I was thinking about our dinner plans." She filled her mouth with me again and I fought to keep my thoughts orderly enough to converse.

"What did you, ah, come up with?"

Allie looked up at me with a wicked grin. "I was thinking I should go home with him."

My answer was to pull her to her feet and spin her around, hands against the wall. I slapped her ass hard and she pushed it back toward me. One of my hands gripped her hair and the other entered her panties, earning a gasp.

"You conniving little slut. Would you tell him in advance or surprise him?"

"I was... oh god... I was thinking we'd make it a surprise, throw him off. Maybe make it look like it was really your idea to share me."

I realized how much Allie had learned about me by now, things I was only just learning about myself. If I'd been asked out of context whether that scenario was appealing, I would have said no, but something about her manipulating the power balance, that moment of daring to top from the bottom, was intensely erotic. I simultaneously felt proud of her and wanted to put the whore back in her place.

I growled into Allie's ear and swirled my finger around her clit. "I'll loan him this pussy, this cunt that I own, on one condition." She nodded. "You leave with him, but you two get two hours, tops. Then you get your ass back here and do exactly what you're told from there." Her cunt answered for her, spasming around my fingers. I picked her up and threw her onto the bed. The fuck that followed was feral.