Dating an Older Man Pt. 02

Story Info
My first date with James continues.
1.9k words
4.32
16.5k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant was really upscale and we were seated in a round booth that was intimate and cozy. James ordered us a bottle of cabernet that was possibly the best wine I have ever had. I wish I could remember the name of it!!

We continued our conversation from the ride down, and he asked me if I had ever dated a black man, to which I replied, yes. Up until that time, only two guys I dated were NOT black. Truth be told, I lost my virginity to my best friend's older brother, who was black, but I will save that story for another day.

James was fascinated that I was so attracted to black men, and wanted to know why I liked them, and what my friends' and family's reactions were. I told him that I grew up in a racially mixed neighborhood, and that I just gravitated towards dating black guys. Certainly, it was physical, and sure, some people did not approve, but I've always done my own thing, so their opinions didn't matter much.

We had really nice conversation about that over our dinner and wine, which were both incredible.

Before long, the wine and James' engaging, charming nature started to loosen me up, and I asked him about his love life, and if he had dated many white women. He said he started to about two years prior, just after his divorce. He said now that he was "free" he wanted to see what all the hype was, which I thought was funny because that is why a lot of white women want to date black men-to satisfy that curiosity. We both had a laugh about that, and I asked him, "Well, was it worth it?", to which he immediately came back with, "I'm here with you, aren't I?" Then he asked, "...isn't that why you're here, too?". That question made me reconsider our entire date. Of course that was why I was there...he was just so smooth and unassuming, that I had been thinking of it as merely having a fun night out with a charming, handsome man. It was turning out to be a little more than that. I answered, "Yeah, I guess that's why I'm here, too. AND, you're really funny AND you have great stories. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun!"

By now I was very much feeling my second glass of cabernet, and I crossed my legs toward him...and even though the restaurant was dimly lit, I know he could see my stocking top, as this time I did not mind my dress creeping up ever so slightly. He handled it cleverly, too...he looked almost through me and asked "Shouldn't you be pulling your dress down over those?", as he put his finger on the lace that was showing. I said that I probably should, and I put my hand on his and slowly moved it down my thigh to my knee, and left it there. I could not believe I just did that! with my other hand I half-heartedly pulled at my dress, but my hemline did not budge. That was one of the most intense interactions I have ever had...it was so very erotic. I know that I pretty much just gave this much older man whom I just met a couple of days before, a green light for sex!

After some more flirty conversation, I excused myself to the ladies' room, but before I could get up, James gave my leg a little squeeze with his big strong hand and said, "you look really sexy tonight, and I love your outfit." I thanked him and gave him an approving smile, and as I slowly uncrossed my legs, he slid his hand down my calf, which sent a shiver down my spine! I LOVED his hands on me like that! That split second felt like a sweet eternity. I wanted his hands on me more, but I had to use the ladies' room, and also, I had to let Sarah know that there could be a change of plans! I shimmied out of the booth, properly pulled my dress to a more discreet position, and made my way to the restroom.

I called Sarah and told her how well the date was going and she squealed with laughter and happiness...she said she would just stay quietly in her room and give us the privacy we wanted, should we come back to the apartment. But she did say she wanted a full rundown ASAP, with all the details about him. I also sarcastically thanked her for making me wear the stockings that totally embarrassed me in the car! We laughed about it and she said I should be grateful that she cared so much about my sex life...she was probably right.

When I got back to the table, James had ordered us champagne and strawberries for dessert. I slid back into the booth and cozied up to him...I was feeling really nice from the wine and finished what was left in my glass before starting my champagne. I took a bite of a chocolate-dipped strawberry and then had some champagne. It was incredible, and I couldn't believe how great of a time we were having. By now, I was sitting (and feeling) much closer to him, and he put his arm around me. I turned, looked up at him, and told him how great everything was and thanked him for such an incredible time. He, of course, was ready for me to say something like that, and told me, "You are very welcome, Suzy...and thank you for looking so incredibly sexy tonight". And, without hesitation, he brought his hand to my cheek and kissed me. It was electric! He was an incredible kisser and his lips were so soft and his tongue was warm as it entered my mouth. God, was I turned on!

We kissed for what seemed like an hour...and his hand, once again found its way to my thigh...he stopped kissing me just long enough to say, "I'm so glad you wore these for me...so damn sexy". I laughed to myself, thinking about how Sarah was going to be right...

Eventually, we left the restaurant and got back into his car. We decided to go back to his place so he could quickly let his dog out, then take me back to my apartment. I didn't think we were going to be that long at his house...

We pulled into the garage of his townhouse and kissed some more...this time it was a little more heated and I could see his excitement through his suit pants...by the looks of it, he was well-endowed. Just as we were getting even more heated, his dog started barking near the door, reminding him of why we had to stop there.

We went inside and he quickly let the dog(a german shepherd) out to do his thing. "Finally," he said, "some privacy. The restaurant was great, but this is so much better, don't you agree, sexy?".

We went into his living room and I sat on his leather sofa while he did some things somewhere I couldnt see...to my surprise, he opened more wine. This is when I knew I wouldn't be making it to my classes in the morning. I sipped my wine and James sat down next to me and put his arm around me again, and again told me how sexy he thought I looked tonight. Damn he was charming! We started kissing and he put his wine glass on the coffee table and began to caress my legs. I moaned softly into his mouth as he softly touched me, which emboldened him to explore further up my legs and under my dress.

He stopped in his tracks when his fingers ran across my garter clip on my stocking.

He whispered, "mmm, you wore a garter belt for me, too?! Thats so sexy, baby. You sure know how to dress to impress."

I smiled and said, "I wore them because I thought you might like them...and I guess you do!" I said, as i looked down at his lap.

I put down my wine and find out what was happening in his now bulging pants. As soon as the glass was on the table he took my hand and placed it on his bulge...and WOW—he felt as big as he looked, maybe bigger!

We kissed more, as we undid his belt and zipper and I unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his tie. When I saw what was laying in his lap, I was a little breathtaken. He had to be eight inches and it wasnt even fully hard! I half-jokingly asked him, "oh my god that is incredible! Is that all for me?"

"it sure is, baby...every inch of it" he said, gazing through me with his light brown, almost caramel eyes.

Sometimes, when you see a guy's semi hard cock, it doesnt look that impressive. This was not one of those times. It had to be the thickest cock i had ever seen in person...and even though it wasn't circumsized, it still looked perfect. it was truly mesmerizing.

I had to touch it...we kissed again and i stroked it slowly...my hand didn't come close to wrapping around it fully, and his foreskin sliding made my strokes feel even longer on his beautiful cock. After a few minutes he sat back to enjoy me stroking his big cock. He said slyly, "you look really hot doing that, baby, but you'd look even sexier with your lips on it.". Well, I certainly did not need any further prodding!

I kissed him, got off the sofa and onto my knees, between his muscular legs and kissed the head of his thick majestic black cock. I ran my lips across the head and tasted the precum that had formed on the tip. He really enjoyed that. and gave a long, deep groan. Then I kissed it from the thick base all the way to the top. Apparently, he thought this was going to happen, because he was very neatly and freshly shaved...even his balls, which I appreciated.

After giving him as much attention as my mouth and jaw could handle, he stopped me, his swollen cock still in my mouth and told me how sexy it looked with my mouth stretched over him like that. It made me feel slutty and powerful and very sexy all at the same time. I really wanted him to cum in my mouth, but I also wanted him inside me so badly.

I asked him if he wanted to cum because I felt he was starting to get close. He said no and that he wanted to fuck me, which made me immediately get up and straddle his leg. He sat up, ran his hands from my heels, up my calves and thighs, and under my dress to my ass. Then he unzipped my dress and had it over my head before I could even realize it. He asked me to stand there, so he could look at me in my lingerie. He stood up too and looked down at me.

So there I was, a 23 year-old tall, but petite white girl, standing in a black lacy bra, thong, garter belt, stockings and heels in the house of this 6'4" very well built black man who was old enough to be my father and who was about to fuck me with the biggest, most beautiful cock I had ever seen. He looked down at me and told me "I like that you dressed sexy like this for me. All night I was thinking about those sexy legs of yours and what was under that hot little dress".

To be continued...