Dating an Older Man Pt. 03

Story Info
My date with James gets hotter!
1.5k words
4.4
16.1k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still feeling good from the drinks we had at dinner, along with the wine James had poured for us, and now, after having his beautiful, dark cock in my mouth, we stood in his living room. Even in my heels, he dwarfed me, as I was looking up at him when we came together again to kiss. I felt his hard cock pressed up against my hips as he wrapped his arms around me and started walking forward. He kissed me as he guided me, backwards, down his hallway. I clearly remember the sound of my heels, clicking on the hardwood floor, as I backed down a short corridor, completely trusting him to lead me.

As we turned into what I soon found out was his bedroom, I bumped into his bed and fell into a sitting position.

I found myself, again, eye to eye with his big cock, which I now, very eagerly and very hungrily, began to lick and kiss. James put both hands on my head and softly guided it up and down, as I obediently sucked on him. God I loved sucking his cock! Just as I was getting into the rhythm of using my mouth and stroking him, he stopped me and asked if I was ready for him to fuck me. I didn't answer him, but rather, I softly nodded my approval.

With that, he climbed onto the bed and was lying on his back. His cock was shining with my saliva. Then he told me, "I think you're gonna want to be on top at first, to get a feel for it, then I'll fuck you good...oh, and you know you want to leave those sexy heels on for me, don't you, baby."

I nodded my head in agreement to both the things he said, then I straddled him, with one knee on the bed and my other leg over him, with my heel flat on the bed. I never took my thong off because it was under my garter belt...I didnt think about being in bed with him when i was getting my outfit together! Besides, it was only a thong, so I moved it aside and rubbed his head on my already very wet pussy. He was thick...and he was right when he said this was gonna take a few minutes to get used to!

James was holding my ankle with one hand, and rubbing my other leg with his other hand. As I eased onto his very wide cock, I squealed as it penetrated me. "Oh my God, you have a big cock!" I sighed as I lifted slightly, then back down onto him. I leaned forward and put my other leg down to straddle him fully. He wanted to kiss, but I was way too concerned with watching him slide into me. I worked up and down his cock, taking a little more each time I glided down. The pressure of his size pushed against me on the inside. It was definitely the thickest cock I had ever had...and I was now moaning into James' mouth as I started kissed him. He asked if i was ready to switch positions. I didnt answer, but just slowly dismounted from him.

I was on my back when he told me to get on all fours. Before I knew it, he held my hip with one hand and guided his cock into me...this time it was a little easier, but still made me grunt when he entered me. It didn't take him long to fuck me with steady, slow, long strokes. I was loudly moaning from the pleasureful pain he was giving me, and I pulled a pillow to my mouth. As he fucked me from behind, he unfastened my bra and l took it off the rest of the way. Then he gave my ass a firm, but playful smack, which sent a shock through me...in a very good way.

He talked dirty to me, too. "You like this big dick, little girl? You like this big black dick in you?". All I could do is moan a muffled "mmmhmm" into the pillow. It didnt take much longer until I had an intense orgasm. He said he felt me tighten around his cock and that he could do that to me all night. Then he turned me over and put my ankles on his shoulders. He slowly penetrated me again. It was that same intense pressure as the other positions. He wasn't fucking me deeply though...he was more focused on my legs, as he kissed my calves and ankles. then he took off one of my heels and put my foot into his mouth...he started to suck my toes through my stockings, which felt a little odd at first, but then amazing, all the while slowly fucking me. He even took a second to compliment my toe nail polish, and how it matched my fingernails. He seemed to love kissing and rubbing my legs, which felt both erotic and kinky...he was definitely a leg guy!

By this point, he was driving me wild with all this attention, and I was ready for more...I told him, "I want you to fuck me hard, baby. Fuck me with that big cock!" I think he took it as a challenge from me, because he gave me this look of intensity. He put my shoe back on my foot, grabbed my ankles and spread my legs as wide as they would go. He moved towards me on the bed, his thick cock penetrating me deeper and deeper. he started taking long, rapid strokes into my pussy, which made me cry out in agonizing bliss.

I tried putting my hands on his knees to make him slow down a little, but he kept on fucking me hard...i was gasping to catch my breath from the earth-shattering orgasms he was now giving me. He finally slowed down and I was able to finally catch my breath. I looked up at him as he continued to slowly fuck me like i have never been fucked before. his beautiful bald head and sculpted chest and arms were covered in sweat. He looked like he could have still played football, and this made me purr with pleasure as I watched him make love to me.

I could tell he enjoyed fucking me, as he got in close to me and started pumping with faster strokes, while he reached under me and held my ass with both of his enormous hands This was going to make me cum again, and i started moaning loudly. He said in heavy breaths, "that pussy gonna cum on this big dick? You like it when this old man makes you cum, don't you, baby?"

All I could muster was a breathless "mmhmm". I wrapped my legs around him, crossed my ankles, and pulled him in even harder and closer with each pounding of my well-filled pussy.

That must have put him over the edge, because his strokes were shorter and faster and much more intense. His cock was starting to swell inside me and his face was buried in my neck. Between breaths he told me he was going to cum, and I could feel his cock swelling inside me. He got onto his knees to control my squirming. He tensed up and thrusted deep in me. This made me cry out with pleasure as I clung to him, my nails in his back and my heels pulling him closer. I could feel the warm spurts of cum deep in me as he groaned in my neck.

We were lying there, both of us catching our breath, but feeling very satisfied. James was still on top of me and still very much inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. This gorgeous older black man just gave me the perfect end to an amazing first date! When we finally separated lips, he asked me if I had a good time. Of course, i did, but instead of saying that, I joked, "I don't know...I don't think you were happy with my outfit.". I caught him off guard with that, because his voice went up an octave from his normal deep and smooth. "What? You looked sexy as hell!" I cracked a slight grin to let him know I was joking and kissed him. "Well, aren't you a little smart ass!?" he laughed, "You know you're gonna wear outfits like this every time we go out"

"I have a few more little dresses you might like...as long as we can do THIS again—I'll wear anything you want!" I quipped back.

"Good," he said, "and you're gonna wear them sexy stockings for me, too"

"You really like them, huh? I think I can do that." As soon as I said that, i could feel him getting hard again. We made love twice more that night then slept until late that morning. I ended up missing my entire day of classes, and I had to make up several lab hours later that semester...totally worth it.

***

And, in case you were curious: I was, and have always been, on birth control. Thanks for allowing me to share my story! I have so many fun memories I can share...I will write more, based upon your feedback, comments and such!