All Comments on 'Dating Grandma Ch. 3'

by earlbrowder

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Very sexy!

I'm not really into the Taboo/Incest scene, but at least your depictions of the sex between them were very good, and uninhibited.

Thx

John

BillyFBillyFover 17 years ago
Dating Grandma

Damned son finish it !!! So far you've done great... Billyf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Obviously you need part 4....Billy, GrandMa and Patty...Billy gets to bang his mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 Cheers for your wonderful writing and style....

If you readers have never expeienced the love of a mature woman, you are missing out......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SORRY

PAINFULL TO READ, NOT SEXY, EROTIC OR SENSUAL. NO LOVE OR WARM FEELINGS JUST COLD AND USING SEX TO MASTIBATE EACH OTHER. LEARN TO WRITE AND TRY AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Lost The Magic That Got You There!

You should have quit after chapter one. I think you are writing for quantity.. however quality of story is weak. There's so much you could do with this story. Slow down and write better more personal "REAL" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fully concur with the other comment

I had a wonderful romance as a teen with my grandmother and she spoiled me with her knowkledge, energy, soft breasts, taste, and total focus that I skipped dating school friends after trying a few closer to my age.

Mature women are so wonderful, loving, and considerate. They are also knowledgeable about what they want, need, and what they have missed all those years without a husband or lover.

Five them the emotional and intellectual respect they deserve. I LOVE GRANDMOTHER STORIES.........

stories can be long, complicated, emotional, and multiple ages involved. If you have never suckled a mature womans beast that is so soft (you call it sag), warm, pliable (you call it flattened), and still fully sensitive to strong and dedicated attention.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 7 years ago
Dating Graandma 3

In addition to all the fucking and pussy and cock sucking going on, perhaps the author could incorporate a little pee time into one of his stories. Grandma wearing sexy panties and needing to piss so badly she can't hold it back any longer and just dribbles in the crotch or pisses through the crotch.

Maybe grandma wants a little golden nectar from Billy and he pisses in her mouth or drowns her big teats.

CrazyNutballCrazyNutballover 6 years ago
Why the other people?

Hey man, I loved the first two chapters but I really lost interest when the UPS guys also got involved. It killed the story dead, for me. Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THREESOME And CRAZY Public Shows TOO FAR

Sorry, you TOTALLY ruined this episode with the truly insane public shows and the insane inclusion of the UPS guy, in granny's EVER-SPIRALING, OUT-OF-CONTROL URGE TO FLAUNT AND SHOCK.

STORY LOST its special "relationship appeal".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOT!

Really needs chapter four... Please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where is the next part

Where is the next part to the story

PH4R40HPH4R40Habout 3 years ago

Need to cuckold dad by fucking his mom as he watches

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3rd chapter BAD,,,! Ruined the whole story

MaxOgdenMaxOgden8 months ago

Aaand there goes that story.

Shame, for it was damn good for two chapters and I wanted to read more. I don't know what the ratio of male readers who enjoy reading about a 2nd guy joining the fun versus the number of male readers who would rather eat a bucket of centipedes, but it can't favor the former, surely? I just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He’s 25 she’s52? His mom and grandmother had kids at 13 and 14? He can have his great grandmother at65 in the next chapter and gggrandma at 78 after her!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userearlbrowder@earlbrowder
irish-italian guy in his late 50s . . . recently divorced . . . gym rat . . . Looking for an older woman - - 50 plus - - for some romance, talk, storytelling, etc. . . . love chatting online, with women or fans of older women . . .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES