All Comments on 'Dating in the Dark'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
EzeeriderEzeeriderover 4 years ago
Thank you

This was an absolutely beautiful example of what erotic writing should be. It is without any doubt one of the finest experiences I've ever had in erotic reading.

If you have an editor, I would thank and congratulate her or him as well.

This was a well-formed and beautifully polished gem with a mysterious interior power that drew me in like the finest and darkest star sapphire.

Thank you, and I do hope to discover more of your art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read kept me wanting more

This is really a great story. For me the unknown, darkness and mystery of it all ensured I would read till the very end.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories I've read here. Unusual. Kinky. And yet very romantic. It sines a positive light on activities most people see as filthy. It asserts that love is not diluted or destroyed by kink, a theme in my writing. Perfect.

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago

Extraordinary sensuality. Outstanding writing of what could be a "meet cute" story, which your writing elevates to the certainty of a karmic harmonic.

SolarRaySolarRayover 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you guys so much for the read and for your supportive comments! It is always a joy to hear from you and to know that these themes are appreciated. @Ezeerider Thanks goes to Vix_Giovanni for beta reading this for me and making some great suggestions on my first draft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wonderfully written. Great idea, buildup, and climax.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 4 years ago

Congratulations on your Valentine's Day contest win

This story is a winner in every way--romantic, erotic, and kinky. Plus, the writing was head and shoulders above most stories. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 4 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent story, I thoroughly enjoyed the descriptions of Corrines struggles to overcome her insecurities, to force herself to indulge her desires.

I love the whole idea of the erotic dating situations also.

Very Sexy Stuff.

You have a new fan ;->

slowhaandsslowhaandsabout 4 years ago
The Best Written Story I have read on this site.

Thank you for this. I enjoyed every bit of the story with its window into Corrine's anxieties and self image and the descriptions of sexual play that were arousing and beautiful without falling into pornographic excess

Simply Beautiful!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 4 years ago
I liked it

It was clear where it was going early on. It was a concise tale that had just the right amount of description of the sex.

BenLongBenLongabout 4 years ago

Phenomenal story! A touch of risque, a touch of love, a lot of lust - a perfect V-day story!

SolarRaySolarRayabout 4 years agoAuthor

Wanted to follow up and thank everyone who read, commented, and voted on this story. I am very happy that many of you enjoyed it so much and infinitely grateful that your interest led it to find a place amongst the contest winners. Thank you for allowing me to share these stories and for showing so much support!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 4 years ago

Very well written and very erotic. Your win in the contest was very well deserved. I suspected the outcome (and the cause) from the introduction at the table, but you made the journey reaching the outcome much more interesting than I’d imagined it would be. Thanks for writing and for sharing your story with your readers.

5*

lookbob66lookbob66about 4 years ago
Nice

Original and engaging. Thought-provoking. Well edited. Nice work.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Wow!

Utterly delicious, very stimulating, and extremely sexy!! Please keep writing, I loved it!!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

Stylish, sexy, and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Thanks for this wonderful written story.It's mysterious,erotic,romantic and I just couldn't stop reading.

I really enjoyed how you showed the struggles Corrine had to go through with.They made it even easier to picture myself in her situation...

Please continue writing stories like this and I'm sure you'll win again. :-)

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08about 4 years ago
Writing talent far superior than most!

I want to personally thank you for your time and talent in the adventurous creativity of this beautiful tale. I felt so much love and caring poured out of the characters. It was nice seeing her struggle with her blemish and how he lovingly embraced her flaws. Instant 5*& favorite author. Your beta did excellent proofing and you should (if haven't already) seriously consider publishing your works. Your wining accomplishments are very well deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Good. An interesting twist to get 2 people together. About correct length for a competition, well done. 5 stars.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Serious, sensuous ans so, so, sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...