Dating in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then I had simply lost all my senses. I didn't care who was watching us or what we were doing in front of them. All I wanted at that moment was to pleasure #116 in a manner that expressed as much gratitude for what he had just done to my body as was possible. I grabbed hold of him and pulled #116 up to my mouth, kissing him passionately. Then friskiness took over and I pushed him back onto the couch cushions, wedging his thighs open with a devilish grin forming beneath my feathered crown. The force of this action caused his dick to pop up between his legs and pendulate stiffly back and forth between his knees.

I sunk into the chasm between his muscular legs, recognizing his heady musk. I was instantly drunk on it. Then I grasped that thick, distended cock and devoured him with brazen theatrics. He groaned immediately, resting his head back onto a pillow.

I listened to his audible pleasure continue as I worked him into a frenzy, sucking his cock with gusto and ambition while others watched. It popped free from my lips and I spit on it. I watched my saliva dripping down his long, hot shaft. I felt ravenous. Powerful.

I glanced up briefly and saw the other girls watching with their partners, eying #116's swollen member with a glimmer in their eyes. But it was my cock. Masculine, hard, musky, and all mine. So I continued to help myself to it, stroking and tickling his balls at the same time, driven wild by the pleasure it gave him, the attention we received, his desire that only I could fulfill.

I don't know if I felt like another person entirely, the woman in the mask, or if I was discovering that this was really me and had only just metamorphosed into my true form -- but one thing was for sure, I wasn't yet done crossing the divide. With a long, slow, teasing lick up the length of his meaty shaft, I gave him a look of fierce hunger, narrowing my eyes in a sinister fashion through the wide eyeholes of my scarlet mask. There was no question what I wanted next. I wanted to feel his penis deep inside me, I wanted our bodies to feel as though they were one.

I slid my body up along his and then fell backward to sit on his thighs, then I inched forward, grasping his cock and bringing it closer to my mons. I slapped it a few times against my moistened labia, then slid up and down over the flat plane of damp pubic hair and through my wet folds, making him want it, making it beg for it with his eyes.

I angled his cock so as to tease my lips with his bulky cockhead, peeling me open, revealing my humid pink recesses. Then when I saw from the clenching of his jaw how unhinged he really was, I sunk down with all of my weight, sending his surging erection deep into my welcoming pussy. We both moaned in unison and I began to lose my mind as I felt his massive girth expanding me from the inside, my inner muscles straining to receive him and sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body.

I placed my hands on his chest and whipped my hair across it, laughing softly before I began to rise and fall, slowly at first, sensually, polishing him with a slippery gloss that revealed everything about my sexual ardor. Once we'd achieved a comfortable rhythm, I began to bounce more swiftly, sending his cock plunging into my depths at a brisk pace. My pussy was on fire. Everything seemed to be on fire. Even the free movement of my boobs, exposed to so many eyes in the room as they heaved about my chest turned me on. I saw the men watching me, aroused so much by the joyous dance of my breasts that they stood there at full mast. I could feel them wanting me, like a pulsing heat radiating from all around the room.

But most of all, I could see just how thrilling it was for #116, lost in the majesty of my body, the enigma of my eyes, the musical sound of my giddy laughter as we jerked our hips together in a feverish search for the ultimate release from ourselves. Still riding him furiously, I closed my eyes, feeling a deep, sweeping sensation moving upward through my body and radiating outward in all directions. I felt my chest expand and the cool air rush in to fuel the furnace down below. I heard myself scream, a squeezing sensation, I felt the waves break. I came so hard that I nearly collapsed onto him, but no, I stood my ground, moaning and tremoring until it passed and I found myself still eager for more.

By the time I was exhausted from riding him, #116 was more than ready to take over. He threw me back just as I had done to him. My hair clung to my lips. I brushed it from my face, revealing a beguiling grin. I threw my knees to the side and thrust my arms out, awaiting his embrace. He found a home there, buried in the warmth of my breasts. #116 was lightly perspiring, his sweat fragrant with masculinity and warm spice.

I clutched his butt as he reentered me, moving up to nuzzle my neck. I moaned into his ear as I felt him moving through me, his muscles flexing in my hands and then going soft again. I moved along with him, anxious to feel him as deep and close to me as possible, almost to the point where his aching, swollen appendage reached my cervix.

Nearby, I saw the intense stares, the labored breathing. A woman began to moan, leaning into her partner with a tender weakness as he stroked her lovingly. It seemed as if our pleasure had set fire to the whole room. #116 lifted himself from my body, grasping my thighs as a bead of sweat made its way down his temple. He looked at me with such beautiful anguish as he continued thrusting, fixated on the steady rhythm of my heaving breasts as he penetrated my body with sweet veneration.

"Oh god... fuck... faster... make me come again! I'm going to--" I groaned.

I couldn't finish my sentence before a series of small orgasms rippled through my body. I felt myself turning to liquid. I laughed, driven to giddiness by the sudden squelching sound of my own pussy. His nostrils flared like a bull and he shot me a look that I might have misread as pain if it weren't for my knowledge of how delicious his suffering was. I watched as if my spasms seemed to reverberate through his own body, the sensation of those sparks of pleasure crashing through him and making his desire for me flare up into a kind of madness.

I knew what he wanted -- what he needed. I wanted to be the one who could bring him sweet relief. I wanted to be his escape from the world, his gateway to the perfect bliss of oblivion.

"Mmmmggh!" he groaned, visibly shaken by my orgasms. Appearing senseless, he stopped thrusting and gazed down at my widened hips as I resumed grinding against him, showing him no mercy. He seemed lost in the sight of my body, frothy and seething, still eager to have him deep inside me. As much as I didn't want to stop, I knew I had to. He was on the precipice, I could see it in his eyes even before he spoke.

"Jesus... I'm going to-- come!" he grunted, struggling with words as he quickly pulled out of me.

I bolted upright, grasping his cock and giving him a few quick tugs. Then I devoured his reddish, wet cock, still fresh with the smell and taste of me. I sucked him quickly, massaging his balls as he leaned back and groaned. In a matter of seconds, I felt the warm spray of fresh cum shoot across my tongue and hit the back of my throat. He emptied himself in spasm after spasm, pooling on my tongue, thick and slightly salty. I struggled to get it all down, but at the same time, I delighted in the taste and sheer abundance of his absolute crisis of pleasure, wild with the thrill of what we had elicited from each other in the throes of passion. He collapsed backward, still softly moaning from the magnitude of release.

As I lay there huffing and puffing and trying to come back to Earth, all I could think of was that I wanted us to remove our masks. It was time. I simply couldn't bear it any longer.

It seemed so backward, so topsy-turvy, the way we had gotten to that point, discovering our wordless chemistry right off the bat, reading each other authentically and directly without any fake veneer. No stupid selfies, no corny dating profiles, no fake performances or awkward dinner conversations. All I had was the grace of his first touch when I had nothing else to rely on, nothing at all, to communicate what sort of man he was. It was a pure, physical language we first spoke, but it said volumes the moment his lips had touched my scar.

All the pressure of sexual attraction was lifted -- and now came the reward. A face, an identity, a relationship to build upon all that we had just connected over.

"I want to see you. Like that other couple before us. I need to," I said breathlessly. He smiled with understanding, albeit with a small hesitation, then nodded.

The potential for reveal took on a potent significance. To have undergone such pleasure together without knowledge of the other's identity, only to then unveil our faces in all their glory and complete the puzzle and satisfy the mystery -- the idea seemed virtually orgasmic to me. All other pleasures paled in comparison to that desire.

Even that power I knew I possessed, the one that infected his mind with the most sacred of feminine charms, rendering him senseless, mad with lust, drowning in his own animalistic desires with a fever that only I could soothe with my cooling waters. Even that seemed to play second fiddle to the indescribable power of finally knowing the face of the man I now adored and for him to know the face of the woman who made him burn so badly. Hell, not since Orpheus' unrelenting desire to turn and meet the eyes of the lovely Eurydice had someone had to fight such fierce temptation to catch a simple glimpse of another's face.

I reached up and ran my finger along the deep grooves of his mask, savoring the moment. Would he reveal himself to be transcendent in his beauty? Hideous and terrifying, like the phantom of the opera? Would anything change between us, after having glimpsed one another? The questions were maddening.

At long last, I took hold of the base of his mask and began to lift it. His hand rose to meet mine and stopped me. "Wait. I have to do this," he confessed. My eyebrows rose and I sat upright. I watched as #116 took a deep breath inward and reached for his mask. He slowly slid it upward until it began to rotate backward and rest atop his head.

I heard myself gasp audibly at the sight of his face. He seemed to acknowledge my sudden surprise and knew that it was more than the simple discovery of the face of a stranger I had just fucked. No, it was flecked with a precise brand of shock and confusion.

"I know what you're thinking," he rushed to say, "Please let me explain. It's not as weird as you think."

I nodded slowly.

"I heard about Dating in the Dark from a friend who tried it once. Admittedly, I was skeptical at first, but I haven't had much luck with-- well, anyway... I gave it a try. But when I bumped into you there... I dunno, I felt something. I thought I offended you at first when I discovered your--" He gestured to my neck.

"My scar," I said.

"Your beauty mark," he replied, correcting me with a simple smile.

Recollections of my outing with Irina at L'Ombre flashed through my mind. Her enthusiastic welcome. The warning she gave me about the waiter. The embarrassment I felt when I became conscious of the obvious way I was gazing at him.

"And when we ran into each other again that night? I was so taken aback that I nearly spilled your water everywhere. I take coincidences like that as a sign," he explained.

I nodded quickly, feeling relieved. He hadn't fumbled with our waters out of horror after all. Quite the opposite. When he saw my neck he had known in an instant that it was me he had met, inexplicably, out there in the darkness.

"Anyway, there was a connection," he continued. "I had to follow it to its logical conclusion. To be here with you, right now."

The poor guy seemed anxious; his face looked as flushed as it was gorgeous. I realized that the moment we took off our masks, all the insecurities began rushing back in. We were no longer playing a part that we could hide behind. However, the moment I recognized that, I knew I had to stop it. That was the old me. I didn't want that anymore. I told myself that this was who both of us were now; sexy, dynamic people who could feel free to live life to the fullest and do shit like this. I wanted to be that woman, even in the full light of day.

I touched his hand sympathetically. "No, no, I get it. And you're right. The moment I bumped into you, I felt a spark too. The way you touched me, without even being able to see who I was... The way we felt together. It felt right."

For the first time, in a very long time, I was completely and totally comfortable sitting there nude in front of a hunk of a man, knowing that he truly, passionately wanted me and I him. No insecurities. No fucking moping about my embarrassing scar or anything else I somehow once thought made me less of a woman for absolutely no good reason.

He held out his hand and said, "Nice to meet you. Again. I'm--"

"Callan," I said, extending my own hand. He grinned upon discovering that I still remembered his name. My grin easily rivaled his. "I'm Corinne."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Corrine," he said with a grin.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I said, leaning in for a kiss -- one that somehow felt like it contained and perfected the sum total of all our erotic adventures together.

I recalled more of our first encounter. How handsome he had looked with his little dimples which were now no longer obscured by his regal mask and had begun to emerge again in full splendor, just as they had done that night we first met. How funny it was that Irina and I had planned our second date, right there under his nose, as he waited tables nearby! There had been an attraction then, no doubt. And yet, it was our earlier encounter, sight unseen, which first drew him to me.

Yes, that night we threw everything to chance, or fate. Remarkably, it all just worked out.

And the best thing?

He had looked so gorgeous in that prohibition era getup, with the cute little tie and vest -- but oh how much more delicious he looked out of it!

***

"Dating in the Dark" was submitted to the 2020 Valentine's Day contest. If you enjoyed this story, please consider voting by clicking a star! -- Thanks for reading and Happy Valentine's Day!