Dating Mia

Story Info
A date with Mia goes all the way.
2.7k words
4.66
12.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTA1029
GTA1029
51 Followers

I'd always liked trans women ever since I stumbled across them online as a teenager. There was something about a girl with something extra that really got me excited. Growing up in a small town I never knew how to go about finding a girl like this, and because it was a taboo subject I'd been afraid to ask anyone. I'd never had much chance to meet or date a trans woman, but that all changed when I moved to the city.

I'd finished university and had never really had much luck with any of the girls on my course. I decided that now was the time for me to explore my sexuality, so I decided to join a dating site which specialised in matching guys like me with trans girls. After creating my profile I scrolled through the different profiles to find the girl of my dreams, but there wasn't a huge amount of choice. I guess the majority of trans women were shy about putting their profile online and some of these sites must have had a bad reputation for they types of guys looking. I knew from my own porn experience that trans women were fetishised and there were lots of men who didn't respect them as women, just object.

Now I'm no saint, I was of course looking for a girl to have sex with, and I was really turned on by the idea but it wasn't gonna be some mindless hookup. I wasn't ashamed of my attractions and I wanted to date the girl I find properly and make sure we had a connection before anything happened.

After searching for a bit longer I came across Mia's profile. She was beautiful. Mia had long brown hair and hypnotising eyes that cut through the screen of my laptop. I scrolled through her profile, she was slim, pre-op, and looking to meet a guy who could be a gentleman. She'd written on her profile that she was arty and hoped to study fashion one day, I had just finished my degree in film and was definitely into art so I thought we'd have a lot in common.

It said she was online so I quickly typed her a message and sent it. My heart nearly skipped a beat when I saw that a little message icon appeared with her response. We exchanged a few messages and she asked why I was on the site, which I explained that I was looking for someone to go on a date with and see where things go. Just the thought of meeting Mia was turning me on, she was so pretty, and it seemed like we'd got a lot in common. After a few more messages I thought It would be a good idea to ask her out for a drink.

She didn't respond. I'd pushed it too hard. My mind started to race as I felt all the adrenaline and excitement drain away from my body. It still said she was online so I decided to be bold, and sent her a message saying "here's my number if you change your mind" and closed the laptop. I'd had enough excitement for one night.

I went into the living room where my housemate was sat watching tv with his boyfriend who'd all but moved into the flat without my permission. Seeing them together made me long for a partner I could snuggle up to while watching TV. I decided my jealous heart couldn't be in the same room as them so I made my way through to the kitchen instead and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

Back in my room I sat on my bed and flipped on the tv, as I was scrolling through my Netflix account I felt my phone buzzing it was Mia, I knew it. I answered the phone and this timid little voice came through. I was so nervous I didn't know what to say and she'd caught me off guard, but all the same it was great to hear her voice. The more we talked the less timid she sounded and the more confident we both became chatting, and after a bit of persuading Mia agreed to meet for a drink.

We arranged to meet at a busy bar in the centre of town later that night. Mia was stood waiting for me. She was dressed in a tight skirt, a low cut top that showed off her small but perfectly formed breasts, and a long coat. Her hair blew about in the breeze and after a moment she spotted me and her beautiful eyes lit up as a smile spread across her face. "I was worried you weren't gonna show up, it happens all the time, guys say they'll meet and then stand me up" We hugged and I explained that I wasn't the kind of guy to do that.

Inside the bar we both got a beer and sat down in a little booth. I couldn't believe my luck, I was on a date with the actual girl of my dreams, she was so sexy, and I was really turned on. I could tell she felt the same, you could feel the chemistry between us, and the more we drank and talked together, the more obvious it became. We both loved old movies, theatre, visiting galleries and we were already talking about an exhibition we should go to on our next date.

The bar called last orders so Mia suggested we go for a walk along by the river. I had mentioned I lived near the river earlier in the evening and my mind wondered whether she was aware that we'd be walking close to home. As we walked towards the river we held hands, and though we'd been flirtatiously touching throughout the evening this was the first conscious time we'd been intimate and it felt so right. The night couldn't have been more perfect for us. The night sky was clear and even though it was winter, it was warm enough to walk outside together.

We made our way over a bridge towards the section of the river where there were a few bars open later. The moment must have gotten to us both because without any warning Mia looked at me and suddenly our lips locked and we were kissing. It was timid at first but the kisses grew more passionate and our hands started to explore each other's clothed bodies. My cock was rock hard pressing against my jeans as it rubbed against her legs while we made out on the bridge.

As we kissed I could feel Mia's cock rubbing against me too, we were both very horny so I let my hands tentatively explore her body. I gently squeezed her little bubble butt with one hand while massaging her boob with the other. I stroked her thighs wrapped in that tight little skirt, as her hands explored my chest, my bum and slowly her hand started stroking my cock. I couldn't help but let out a little moan and I could feel the pre-cum filling my pants. Things were getting hot between us, if we'd been anywhere more private I'm not sure we'd have been able to control ourselves.

After a minute Mia pulled away breathlessly "wow, I've been wanting to do that all evening" she said. "Me too, wow you're a great kisser" I said. I took her hand and we made our way over the rest of the bridge, but in truth I'd have stayed there all night not caring about the consequences! "I've got other skills too you know" she said as we walked and my cock sprang again, aching to be free. "But I think we should have another drink first" Mia said and then led me towards a little bar on the edge of the river.

The bar was dark inside and it was full of people spilling out from booths. We made our way to the bar and went in search of a seat. As soon as we sat down on a little sofa hidden away in a dark corner of the bar, it was clear that we wouldn't be in there for very long. Before I'd had a sip of my drink we were making out, and this time Mia's hands were exploring again. They were like hungry animals stroking and squeezing every inch of my torso and groin. I couldn't help exploring her too, she was so perfectly formed, every bit a beautiful woman, apart from the pulsating bulge that was poking through her skirt. I began to stroke it softly as we kissed and Mia let out a little moan and said "why don't we go back to your place." I didn't need to be asked twice, but we both had quite significant bulges that weren't going away quickly. We finished our drinks and made our way outside feeling the fresh air hit us and called a cab.

We made it into my apartment and luckily my flat mates were asleep, so I got us both a drink and we fumbled our way into my bedroom kissing and exploring each other's bodies as we made the short journey from the kitchen to the bedroom. Once inside we crashed onto my bed pulling away at clothes that could be easily removed. My shirt came off first, and I took great pleasure in removing Mias top, as it passed over her head, we locked lips again and enjoyed the new sensation of our exposed skin touching each other, but our lust for each other was unquenchable and Mia made her way to my crotch pulling at my jeans and undoing the zip. I removed the jeans and quickly pulled the zip on her skirt which revealed what was behind the pulsating bulge.

The tight skirt revealed Mias silk bulging panties beneath wet with pre-cum, instinctively I went to bury my face in them feeling the shape of her rock hard cock against my lips and taking in that musky smell of her. I started kissing the panties and slowly tracing her cock with my mouth, and after another minute of teasing her I removed the pants and started to suck on her cock. I'd never had a cock in my mouth before and was a bit unsure of what to do, but Mia's hand started guiding my head up and down so I quickly got the hang of it. Her cock tasted amazing. I bobbed up and down, and Mia moaned and groaned in delight as I went to town on her. It turned me on knowing that it was driving Mia wild.

Suddenly her body tensed for a moment and Mia squirted a huge load of cum into my mouth, which I swallowed with glee. "your turn," Mia said before pulling me into another passionate kiss. Before I had a chance to change positions Mia was on her knees in front of me with her mouth wrapped around my cock. She was gentle at first; sucking my cock and stroking my balls, but she gradually got more and more intense, taking my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Her mouth felt soft against my cock she felt amazing. I looked down at her and our eyes met in passion, she looked so hot looking up at me choking on my dick. The whole evening had been so amazing, and I wasn't gonna be able to last very long. Mia wrapped her lips tight around my cock as her tongue played around my shaft and this sensation sent me wild. All the sexual desire I had for Mia came flooding out filling her beautiful mouth with shots of my thick cum.

Mia looked at me as she swallowed her mouthful of my cum, seeing her do that was enough to turn me wild again. I picked Mia up and started kissing her as she wrapped her legs around me and I held her tightly. Our naked bodies felt so good together as we kissed and we could taste the remains of each other in our mouths. I placed Mia on the bed and felt around for the box of condoms I kept under the bed. I pulled them out and a little bottle of Lube. Mia took her cue and climbed onto all fours looking back at me with a cheeky smile.

In the soft light of the night her figure looked amazing, her smooth skin glistened as she lay on all fours ready to take me. I'd never dreamt that I'd actually have the chance to do this, all my nights as a teenager fantasising and masturbating over the idea of being with a trans woman were over because here I was with Mia. Not only was I madly turned on by her, but I really liked her. All those years of thinking I was strange or different seemed to vanish, because what we were doing right now felt so right.

I climbed onto the bed and gently kissed mias bum making my way to her hole. I savoured each kiss hungry for the next and as I stuck my tongue inside Mia, she let out a gasp of delight. Faster and faster my tongue had its way with her ass, as I licked and kissed my hands and stroked her cock which was growing harder with each moment. Mia moaned and groaned with a real lust in her voice "you like that?" I said and she moaned in agreement, "you want me to fuck you" I asked her and she turned to look as me "yes please" she said.

I pulled the condom over my cock and squirted the lube on Mia's ass. Slowly I pushed my cock into her bubble butt, as I entered we both let out a moan of pleasure. At first I was slow and gentle with Mia taking my time for us to get used to the feeling, but then my lust took over and Io started to pump away at Mia's ass. "Oh god yes!" she moaned as my cock went deeper inside her, "fuck me, harder" Mia called out. She was bent on all fours with my cock inside her. It felt so good.

After a few minutes in that position I couldn't get the kind of thrusting I wanted so repositioned Mia flat on the bed and continued to fuck her. Now I could get really deep inside her and kiss Mia as we fucked. Our lips were locked as I pumped her ass hard and Mia worked her ass squeezing and releasing my cock with each thrust. Mia felt out of this world as I fucked her harder and harder, pounding her ass she wrapped her legs around me and I held her tight as we both moved as one. Her ass felt amazing, it was so tight when she squeezed my cock deep inside her.

I couldn't last much longer and Mia knew it so we switched positions again this time I was sat on the edge of the bed with Mia on top of me. She was bouncing in front of me and I had my hands holding her torso stroking her nipples as she worked my cock inside her ass. My hands moved down to her cock which made her moan in pleasure as I started to stroke her cock as I ploughed her ass. Her cock was hard in my hands and I could feel the pre-cum dripping over my hand. Mia turned her face to kiss me and shot a load of cum up in the air as I began to cum inside her ass. As I felt the cum spurt I kept thrusting for a moment until eventually we lay back onto the bed and spooned together.

After a moment of cuddling we both freshened up and got into bed. As I held Mia in my arms I felt very content, I'd met an amazing girl who was more than I could have wished for, and whilst I didn't exactly go looking for a relationship, I'd be a fool to let this one go. Mia was everything I could ever have dreamt of, and this was only our first date.

GTA1029
GTA1029
51 Followers