Meeting Amanda

Story Info
My wife and her new coworker have a surprise for me...
7k words
4.75
34.5k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rforasht
rforasht
69 Followers

I'm a happily married man. My wife Tess and I have been together since we were teenagers. We were each other's first real lovers and being in our mid-thirties by now, we're still madly in love with each other.

Tess and I always are very honest and open to each other. Both in normal life and sexually. She knows it is still a fantasy of me of seeing Tess having fun with another woman. Unfortunately, that's one of the few things that Tess isn't into. "I'm not into pussy, I like cock too much!" she always says.

About half a year ago, Tess met Amanda. She just moved into town and started on the same department Tess is working on. Tess was assigned as her buddy, to get her up to speed at work. They got along so well they became friends quite soon. They could see each other all day, just to end up texting and calling all evening.

Amanda told Tess that she moved over to our city to make a fresh start to life. A new house, a new job, making new friends. She had a rough time in her old town, although she never really mentioned why.

"I think you'd really like her!" Tess said one evening over dinner. "Since she moved here, she has been working mostly. She hardly knows anyone here. Maybe we should invite her for dinner some day? I'm sure she would love that!"

"Sure, let's do that! I'd really like to meet her," I replied.

The next day, the arrangements were made. Our 'dinner date' would take part next Friday so we had the entire week to prepare the evening.

"What does she like for dinner? Or more important, what doesn't she like? I don't want to serve her a dish she doesn't like," I asked, being a bit nervous.

"Relax, it's just a diner with a friend. We didn't invite the President!" Tess laughed at me. "Just prepare a nice steak, she a meat lover just like you."

The next thing I knew it was Friday evening.

"At what time would she be here?" I asked Tess.

"Around 18:00, so she should arrive any moment now!"

Ding dong! The doorbell rang.

"Well, speaking about the devil!" I said as I walked to the front door.

When I opened the door, I looked at a beautiful woman. About 5'5" tall, natural red hair and a pair of stunning steel blue eyes. Her hair was in an tight and elegant bun and she wore a long summer dress, tight from the waste up and wide at the bottom. It accentuated her curvy chest and waist line in a great way. She wasn't muscular at all, but rather had all the right curves in all the right place, although the wide summer dress did its best to conceal everything waste down. She was a bit younger then I was, I guess around her thirties.

She looked at me through her glasses and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Amanda! You must be Benjamin!"

Hearing my full name pulled me back to Earth. I felt a slight blush for staring at her, but I quickly tried to recover.

"Only my mother calls me that," I replied laughingly. "Please, call me Ben! And welcome, very pleasant to meet you. Do come inside!"

Wow! Tess told me a lot about her, but not that she's absolutely stunning. She had a bit of that librarian-look I was really into when I was a young teenager. But with a friendly smile on her face, complementing her beauty.

"Hi Tess! Oh, it so great to see you outside work. You look marvelous!" Amanda said to Tess and she kissed her on the cheek.

I couldn't agree more with her, Tess did look great. She was one of the lucky ladies that didn't need much make-up to look stunning. Her curly, blond hair was hanging loosely down her shoulders. For the occasion she wore a dress as well, although she normally is a big fan of a pair of jeans and a shirt. Her dress was a tight, dark red dress to just above the knee. I always thought Tess had a great ass, even though we both gained some weight during the years, and this dress was a very snug fit accentuating her body. She applied a little bit of make-up, including my favorite red lipstick.

"Hi Amanda! Good to see you! I see you've already met Ben?"

"Yes, he was staring at me a bit when he saw me I think," Amanda laughed at Tess.

"I told you he loves redheads, didn't I?"

"Ah, you two have been gossiping about me at work I hear?" I answered, pretending to be offended. Of course they would have been talking about me.

"Only the good thing sweety, only the good things," Tess answered reassuring.

We sat down in our open kitchen. It has a nice bar which allows us to have great conversations while preparing (hopefully) great food. Amanda turned out to be very pleasant company. We talked about a lot of things and had a great conversation. She loved music and she had played the flute for many years. But she was also very interested in movies and books.

"I really like fantasy books you know," Amanda told, "to get away from reality for a moment".

"Oh, did you read The Lord of the Rings by any chance?" I asked her.

Amanda replied, "No, but I saw the movies though. The books are still on my reading list, but I'm actually more a fan of the more, erm... spicy books." She got a bit of a blush on her cheek and continued, "I'm currently reading the Godwicks series."

"I must admit I never heard of that," I replied. "But then again I'm not much of a reader nowadays. I try to read a comic book now and then but that's about it! I read a lot when I was younger, but somehow reading makes me fall asleep nowadays."

Tess and Amanda chatted along while I prepared diner. Tess was really enjoying her time with Amanda. When she's enjoying herself, her face starts to glow. It makes her even more attractive.

Amanda was intriguing, to say the least. I never met a woman, or a man for that sake, so openly admitting she was into erotic fantasy novels on a first date. If you could call this a date. Most would simply say they were into fantasy. But Amanda just seemed so honest and open about things. And she looked great too. Her red hair and blue eyes were such a great combination. I couldn't resist looking at her.

"How would you like to have your steak prepared, Amanda?" I asked. For the occasion I bought three beautiful tenderloins.

"I like mine a little under medium. So not quite medium but not rare as well," she replied.

"Medium-rare it is!"

I didn't need to ask Tess. After being together for so long, I knew exactly how she liked her steak: medium but seared on very high temperature for a nice crispy crust.

Dinner was served and we all sat at the bar. We enjoyed our meals and drank a nice glass of red wine too.

"So why did you move over to this small city? It's not exactly the center of the world," I asked Amanda.

"Well, let's say that in my previous town, my past kept following me," she answered mysteriously. "It's not really something to discuss over a good diner, but I hoped that by moving to another city, I could make a fresh start. Get away from it all, you know? And up to now that seems to work out great! I've met some great people, Tess in particular. She been a great friend so far. Not only at work but also with the normal things of life. Getting to know the city a bit, pointing me to the best cloths stores and so on!"

I could only guess what happened in the past. To me, Amanda seemed to be a strong, confident woman. It was hard to picture someone bullying her for instance. I decided to let it rest and enjoy the evening. "Let's not ruin our evening then by talking about the past. Let's toast to the future and to new friendships!" and I raised my glass of wine.

"To new friendships!" Tess and Amanda said simultaneously and they raised their glasses too.

"I must say, you're steak is very good! You're an excellent cook, Ben. It's spot on. Someday you'll have to teach me that. I always tend to overcook my steaks, creating something close to beef jerky!" Amanda laughed.

"He was actually quite nervous about it, we don't get visitors that often. So he really tried to do his best," Tess explained to Amanda. "I already tried to explain to him that he shouldn't worry about it but to Ben, creating a good steak is almost a life goal!"

"Ah, that's sweet! Amanda said and she gave me an air kiss. "But you shouldn't have to go through all that trouble for me." She looked at Tess and said, "You're really lucky to have someone like Ben."

"Aren't you seeing anyone at the moment, Amanda?" I asked but I immediately regretted asking it so bluntly, after she just hinted about her past. Fortunately she didn't seem to mind me asking.

"Relations and I aren't the best of combinations I'm afraid. At least not where I used to live. But who knows what the future will bring."

After dinner, Tess and Amanda volunteered to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen while I went for a walk with the dog.

"No, you already cooked dinner, now it's our turn!" they both said. "You go and enjoy your walk."

I always liked to have a walk after dinner. When I returned about 45 minutes later, the kitchen was clean and tidy. I found Tess and Amanda on the couch in the living room. Something strange was going on. The girls were all giggly. They sat next to each other and Tess had a typical look in her eyes: she either was drunk or, could it be? Extremely horny? They both acted as if they were caught kissing. But Tess always said she wasn't into other women?

Tess and Amanda both stood up. Tess looked a bit out of her comfort zone. Did I really catch them?? Amanda just had a smile on her face, mysterious and attractive at the same time.

"We have a surprise for you, sweety," Tess said nervously. "Just sit down on the couch and we'll be right back."

Minutes passed. What was going on? Would this be my lucky day? The fulfillment of my biggest fantasy? Would I finally see Tess having sex with another woman? My mind went crazy and I fell my cock start to swell a bit. Impatiently I waited for what felt like hours.

In reality, it was less than 10 minutes later that I heard Tess yell, "Close your eyes sweety and promise not to peek."

I heard the door opening and closing again. I heard two pair of heels on the floor. I didn't know what to expect but I was anxious to see what they've been up to.

"You may open your eyes now," I heard Amanda say.

In front me stood 2 women, 2 absolutely stunning women, only dressed in their lingerie and high heels. Tess wore a dark red bustier with thigh high stockings and suspenders. Her thong barely covered her sweet little pussy. The bustier accentuated her curvy body, pushing up her breasts to a mouthwatering cleavage. She looked so extremely horny, biting her lips and lusciously looking at Amanda.

Amanda wore nothing more than a white lace see through bra and a Brazilian string. Her breasts were magnificent! Her nipples were nice and perky, piercing through the lace. Her legs looked soft and were well formed. She had her lower body turned away from me a bit and her leg closest to me was bend slightly. This accentuated her sweet ass, full and round. It was a well-hidden gem under her summer dress. Looking at these two hot, beautiful women made my cock get harder every second.

"Do you like what you see?" Amanda asked.

All I could do was nod my head. I absolutely liked what I saw! It made me horny as hell.

Amanda moved closer to Tess, moving next to her, placing her hand on her waist. "You know, we have been planning this for quite some time now," and she looked at Tess. Tess looked back Amanda started kissing Tess. She kissed my Tess! My mind exploded! Tess, my 'I am not into women' wife, kissing another woman. And not just any woman!

They walked towards me on the couch and sat down next to me.

"I've decided to give in to your fantasy," Tess whispers in my ear. "You'll finally see me enjoy another woman. Just sit back and relax."

Tess turned her attention to Amanda. Gently, they started caressing each other. Amanda's hand wandered over Tess's upper body, holding her by the waist. "You're such a beautiful woman," Amanda says with a hoarse voice. She pressed her lips against Tess's lips, giving her a intense kiss.

"You too, you're so beautiful," Tess replied panting softly. She softly touched Amanda's cheek and looked deep into her steel blue eyes.

The girls kissed again. Their hands explored each other's body. I saw Amanda caress Tess breasts and cleavage. Her head slowly moved downwards, kissing Tess in her neck.

"Ah, sweety. I love your soft, sweet lips," Tess moans. "Oooh, that feels good!"

Amanda moved her attention to Tess's tits, kissing her breasts one by one before putting her face in the cleavage. I could her sounds of kissing and sucking come from her mouth. Tess grabbed Amanda's head, pressing her firmly against her tits.

I couldn't resist, I had to touch Tess. "My God, this is so hot! Seeing your with another woman. Fuck, you make me horny," I said while I laid my hand on her leg, gently caressing her inner thigh.

"You like it, sweety?" Tess asked naughtily. "You like me kissing and touching another woman?" and she kissed Amanda again. Their tongues met midair before crushing their luscious lips together into an intense kiss. I saw Tess's hand move to Amanda's tits, gently tickling and pinching her nipples.

Slowly I moved my hand up towards Tess's sweet spot, just to find there was already a hand caressing it. It's Amanda's! I could feel how Amanda was playing with Tess's pussy, gently caressing her pussy lips. My cock got rock hard and I couldn't believe what was happening.

With a slight sucking noise, Amanda broke free of their kiss. Softly panting she said, "We still need to tell him the rest, honey."

"There's more?" I asked. "Even more?"

"Hmmhmm sweety," Tess said nervously. "You know I always said I didn't like pussy, but..." she stopped mid-sentence.

Curious about the rest, I asked, "But what?"

"Well, I still don't like pussy. And when I got to know Amanda, she told me a little secret about herself. She's willing to share that secret we you as well. So could you please close your eyes for me one more time, sweety? I'll promise it will be worth your while!"

A bit confused, I closed my eyes. I felt them getting up from the couch, their high heels moving on the floor.

I heard Tess whisper, "Oh my!" She sure was surprised by something!

"Ssshhh, don't spoil it yet!" Amanda said sternly.

"You can open your eyes now, honey." It was Amanda who said that, with a hoarse, slightly raw voice as if she was intensely enjoying something.

What I saw confused me completely. There they were, Tess on her knees before Amanda. Amanda pulled her thong to the side and revealed... a cock. About 7" long and a little under 2" thick. How did she manage to hide that monster in her panties? As soon as Tess saw I opened my eyes, she turned to Amanda and started sucking her.

"Hmmmm! Yes, suck my cock babe. Oh, it feels so good, honey!" Amanda moaned as Tess sucked her big cock.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was completely flabbergasted. I felt my own cock go flaccid in an attempt to process everything that was happening. I didn't know I was horny or not, if I wanted to participate or run away. If I thought this was cheating or not.

"Ah, Tess! Yes, that's it! Oh, such sweet mouth you have. Do you like sucking my dick?" Amanda asked Tess.

"Hmmhmmhmmhmm," Tess tried to reply while bobbing her head up and down Amanda's shaft.

I looked at Amanda with lust all over her beautiful face and looked at her luscious tits. Next I looked at Tess, sucking Amanda's cock as she sucked mine so often. My own cock started growing again, I had my answer.

"So, how do you like you're surprise so far?" Amanda asked in between her moans.

"It, uh, takes some getting used to," I stumbled but I noticed that I was already caressing my ever growing cock through my pants.

With a pop she pulled her dick out of Tess's mouth. "Let's take your pants off to see what you really think!"

Before I knew it, she was unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them off together with my boxer shorts.

"Oh my, you do like your surprise! What a nice view, seeing your cock all hard," I heard Amanda say with a naughty tone in her voice.

She gently touched the tip of my cock, getting a bit of my precum on her finger. With her finger between her lips she said, "Is it because of my cock, my tits or my ass? Or maybe because for your wife having another dick in her mouth?"

"I..., I don't know. I honestly don't know," I stumbled. "I mean you both look extremely hot and," I continued babbling

"Why don't you stop talking and get off that couch so we can all head to the bedroom?" and Amanda gave me a long and intense kiss. "This is not the complete surprise, you know...."

On our way to the bedroom I looked at Tess. She was so incredibly horny. The slightest touch made her moan.

"Hmmmmm, sweety," she softly moaned. "Will you kiss me? Will you touch me?"

Mixed feeling crossed my mind. She just gave someone else a blowjob. I started babbling again, "Eh," I stumbled but before I knew it Tess grabbed my hard cock.

"Please?" she asked and crushed her lips against mine.

I decided to follow my heart and feelings over my mind. My cock made a jump when she kissed me, so who gave a damn what she did just minutes before? All that mattered was the here and now. And here I was with two beautiful woman, being extremely horny.

In the bedroom, Amanda immediately took charge. She pushed me on the bad and kissed me passionately.

"Your wife told me about your fantasy. Two girls huh? Too bad Tess doesn't like pussy. But I think we have a solution for that!"

She positioned Tess in front of her and guided her on her knees. Tess immediately grabbed Amanda throbbing cock and starts sucking it. Sloppy and slow, enjoying every inch of that big cock.

"Ah, that's just the way I like it. Yes, honey! Oh shit, that feels good!" Amanda moaned in extasy. "Enjoying the show, Ben? Is this what you always dreamed of? After all, your wife is having fun with another woman. A woman with a little extra heat but I'm still a woman, ain't I?" she asked.

"I mean, I've got the tits," Amanda said as she gripped her tits firmly, "and a nice booty," and she softly slapped her ass. "And your wife is surely enjoying me," she concluded while grabbing Tess's head.

She was undeniable a woman. A stunning woman. The only anomaly was that cock. That big, fat, juicy cock which just kept drawing my attention. I couldn't say a word. I just had to look at Tess and Amanda getting in on, hypnotized by what I saw.

"Your wife really knows how to suck cock. You're a lucky guy!" she said. She looked at me through her glasses which such an intense look that really set me on fire. "Tell me, did you ever fantasize about sucking cock yourself?"

"I.., I..."

With a popping sound, Tess released Amanda's cock. "You can be honest sweety," Tess answered. "I saw you watch that pegging porn, I saw you getting horny watching girlcock. It's OK, sweety. I don't mind at all!"

"So you did fantasize about it. Hmmm, that's SO HOT!" Amanda said while gripping her hard cock with her right hand. She moved towards me and presented me her cock. Precum was dripping from the tip. It was pulsating slightly on her heart beat.

"Go ahead, you can touch it. You can taste. You can even suck it if you want. It's all yours. It's your fantasy after all," Amanda said with a soft voice. Her big rod was just in front of my face.

That was only partially true. Yes, I watched pegging porn and I found looking at trans women strangely arousing. I was curious about being fucked in my ass by a woman with a strap-on, which ultimately lead me to exploring trans woman, with a real cock. But actually having sex with a woman with a package never really crossed my mind, let alone giving a blowjob. I always imagined Tess fucking my ass.

"Maybe you need some extra stimulation, some confirmation that I'm really a woman," Amanda said as she removed her bra, revealing her big breasts. She caressed them and played with her nipples. That directly made her cock throbbing even more in front of me.

rforasht
rforasht
69 Followers
12