All Comments on 'Dating Mom Pt. 02'

by EliMansion

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JobewonJobewon5 months ago

This is a fantastic building story line. I hope wait isn’t as long for the next chapter, but the story is definitely worth it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this story, the slow burn of desire. I can't wait to read more.

LWLover60LWLover605 months ago

Awesome story and great writing style. Please don't make us wait a year for the next chapter! Five stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

So fucking hot! Can't wait until the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY4419565 months ago

Please do the next chapter much faster. I like the flow of the story line.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazed5 months ago

Yes, I want more.

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman545 months ago

Great story. Way to go about the build up. Hope we don't have to wait to long for the next installment.

Watcher1962Watcher19625 months ago

wonderful story line, love the build up. Can't wait to see if you bring the sister into this too.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Very good next chapter! I can’t wait to read the next one.

toddybob68toddybob685 months ago

Great story, love the build-up and like the others have said, please don't make us wait another 14 months for the next chapter!

blade_hamerblade_hamer5 months ago

I hope you decide to continue to write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! Amazing story and build up. Hope to see a follow up soon!

live4thebjlive4thebj5 months ago

I just hope we don’t have to wait for a year and 4 months for part three.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked it but still no sex with mother!!! How long will have to wait for more???? 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Still just average like chapter 1 still no incest I hope you continue until there's incest I hope the nest part isn't a year away just 3 stars again

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My Mom has extremely long nipples too. Her B cups are a perky handful, but what I really love is to nibble and suckle on those stubborn nipples. I'm trying to get her pregnant, so they'll give me more milk again. But thats not the only reason.

Brenda Jean is a true pawg cougar with a big meaty twat and hairy crotch. I won't try to tell you that she's an innocent angel, because she's a slut. I've drank three different men's sperm out of her hairy vag, plus my own father's, so Brenda Jean definitely enjoys sitting her ass down on some cock.

What makes it feel so special between us is that I'm her Son, so when I put my sperm inside her uterus, we know that I've already been there before. Brenda Jean's womb was my first home, so I know it will be a good home for my offspring also. Thats why I motherfuck Mom bareback and cum inside her deep.

Thats not why we make out while we make love though. Brenda Jean and I French kiss while I breed her missionary, because we're soulmates and I claimed her as my wife. Dad can't stop us now. He knows Mom loves me more than him, and he suspects we're trying for our own family, but we haven't told him for sure yet.

We never forget that we're family. Even when I slamming Brenda Jean's cunt from behind, in the bitch position, I love my Mother. I know she's Mom, because I can smell the familiar odor of her ass musk and twat juice. I know Mom's scent by heart, because we're blood related and she's the ideal female. Its her thick, bushy crotch hairs that help to really perfume the entire room with her aroma though, like potpourri.

My father used to associate that smell of lust with his wife, but now Mom is mine, and Dad knows that he can't compete with me, even though his cock is a couple inches longer and thicker. Now Dad has to smell the mixture of my sperm in Mother's nectar as its oozing out next to him in bed.

Of course, it was never my plan to suck Dad's cock, but when he put it in our faces while I was making love to Brenda missionary style, it just felt natural sense he's so big and uncircumcised. Thick veiny paternal dick is enough for a Mother and Son to share during incest.

Thats how we resolved the age old problem of Oedipal sex. I drink Dad's scum to eliminate him from the picture. He can't impregnate Mom if his sperm is in our mouth and belly. We suck him dry and I motherfuck Mom in the tradition of Oedipus and Jocasta.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

I give up. I don't think your heart is in this story . . . .

cleigh1cleigh1about 1 month ago

Love the slow burn and the balance between reluctance and growing enthusiasm. Really like you're writing style and pacing. More please!!!

GimmemoreM0MsGimmemoreM0Ms20 days ago

Man i wanted more. Please update this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous