Dating My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawson was further shocked when she slowly released his wrist, but did not move his hand away. Instead she lifted her hand and rested it on her arm rest at her side. When he didn't move his hand for a moment, in rabid fear, Raylene gently parted her thighs, inviting him in.

Sliding higher Dawson found the edge of her now drenched panties; amazed at how much moisture clung to her thighs and seeped through the cloth. God, she's a fucking swamp he realized. He slid his middle finger up the crease of her thin panties until her found the hard bud of her clit, pressing lightly on it.

"Unngggggghhhhhhhhhhhh" Raylene gave out a low guttural moan.

Dawson continued to tease and pleasure that hard bud, watching as Raylene shook and trembled from his touch. Her breasts rose and fell as her breathing became even more labored. Finally, she turned and looked at him, a fire glinting in her eyes.

"If you don't put it inside me right now; I swear to God I'll scream" her voice low and husky.

Dawson knew what they were doing was wrong. It was not only culturally illegal, it was morally wrong; and if his parents ever found out he would be disowned and out on his ear. It didn't matter at that moment, as he saw the sheer pleasure on Raylene's face. Extending his middle finger, he watched her face as he slid between her soaked lips and into her steaming depth.

Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the arms of her chair; her mouth opened in a silent moan and her eyes fluttered. Without moving his arm, Dawson gently pumped his fingers in and out, moving slowly to hide the sloshing her could barely hear between her thighs. Raylene turned and looked at him, surprise on her face as her body began to tremble. When she spoke he was shocked by her words.

"No man has ever...touched me...like this..." she gasped softly.

"Are you and Mel...?" He asked; worried he was invading.

"She's the only one who ever made me orgasm...until now" Raylene moaned.

Dawson could only watch as his sister convulsed beside him. He could feel warm juices flowing over his hand as she sat beside him and shook through her silent orgasm. People sat around them not more than ten feet away and Raylene all but vibrated as she bit her lip to keep from screaming out.

As the trembling slowly subsided she reached down and gripped his wrist, slowly pulling his finger free. She stared at the fluids that clung to his finger is amazement.

"God that was intense" she whispered with a smile.

Dawson wasn't sure what was going to happen; it's not every day you sit in a dark movie theater and finger your sister to a mind numbing orgasm. But Raylene quietly rearranged her clothing and seating; reached out and twined her fingers in his and they sat and watched the remainder of the movie.

Through the movie and the quiet drive back to Mel's place; one thought kept invading Dawson's mind. After they had pulled into the driveway he turned to his sister.

"Listen, if I invaded on you in anyway..." he started to say.

"You didn't" Raylene turned to face him.

"I mean...you mentioned you and Mel; and I didn't want to..." Dawson tried to explain.

"Look" Raylene reached out and rested one hand on his thigh. "Mel and I have explored, I'm not going to lie" she smiled. "But she is as much into guys as she is girls" Raylene chuckled.

"Oh; I thought maybe you two were...you know" Dawson looked over at her.

"Lover's?" she asked. "Look Dawson Mel's bi-sexual; and me...well I wasn't sure." She sighed.

"Wasn't sure about what?" Dawson asked.

"I thought maybe I might be gay" Dawson felt her other hand slide onto his lap as he stared into her eyes. "I'm not; I just never met a guy I wanted to do that with...until now."

Dawson shuddered as he felt her fingers deftly unsnap his jeans and begin to draw his zipper down.

"Ray...you don't have to..." he tried to protest.

"I know I don't have to" she dipped her hand through the opening of his boxers. "I want to" her hand wrapped around his thickening cock.

"I've never done this before" she husked. "So help me"

Dawson just sat and watched as Raylene's head lowered between his stomach and the steering wheel. He couldn't see through the mass of dark hair; and with only the dim porch light there wasn't much too see; but God could he feel.

Wet warm surrounded the head of his cock; and he felt her lips slide down his length.

"Oh Goddddddd" Dawson moaned.

He reached out with both hands and gripped the steering wheel; as he felt his sisters hot mouth slide down his cock. He looked around in fear, God if anyone saw what was happening it could get back to their folks.

"Oh shit...Ray" he moaned as her mouth began to move up and down. The sound of her sucking filled the cab as she devoured his throbbing dick.

Dawson could feel his balls tightening; God if this was her first blowjob he couldn't imagine what she could do with experience. He moved one hand down and curled his fingers in her dark hair. Glancing over, he was shocked to see Mel standing at the door to the house watching them; there was no way she could miss the bobbing mass of hair in his lap. Mel held a thumb up and slipped back into the house and Dawson knew then there was only one way this was going to end.

"Oh fuck...Ray...that's so fucking good." He gasped.

Dawson felt her mouth come free and her muffled words from his lap.

"Am I doing that good?" Jesus how she could even question it, he thought.

"Keep it up and I'll cum" he warned her.

"Good" was her one word reply and then that heat wrapped around him again.

"Oh shit...don't stop...oh fuck Ray..." Dawson babbled as his nuts tightened until they ached.

"Oh my Goddddddddddddddddd" he moaned as his body jerked; and the first blast of hot cream pumped into her mouth.

He heard her softly gag on the first blast; followed by the sound of her swallowing as he fired off a second and third blast.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" Raylene murmured as he unloaded his balls into her eager mouth.

Dawson's brain spun with sheer pleasure as his sister drank his hot seed. It was the hardest he could ever remember cumming; and while part of it was the forbidden aspect of her being his sister; part of it was also that this woman connected with him in ways no woman had before.

By the time Raylene lifted her mouth from his softening cock; she had managed to suck out what felt like was every drop of cum his balls had held. He just stared in wonder as she rose back to sitting, a small dribble of white goo trickling from the corner of her mouth.

"Holy shit" Dawson breathed out slowly.

Raylene reached up and used the tip of her finger to swipe at the small glob, popping it into her mouth. She smiled at Dawson.

"Now that was hot" she murmured.

Dawson couldn't even move as Raylene opened her door and slid from the truck. He tucked his limp cock back into his jeans as he watched her walk to the door. This was simply going too far, he realized. He needed to rethink this arrangement, but for tonight he just wanted to remember the hottest blowjob of his life.

As she heard the truck pull out of the driveway, Mel watched as Raylene came through the door. She could see the glow on her friends face; and she knew.

"Did you swallow?" she asked in a sultry voice.

Raylene walked up to her friend, and pressed her lips to hers. Their tongues intertwined and Mel could taste the semen on her friends' mouth. As their lips separated, she stared at her friend.

"You know where this is going?" Mel asked.

"Yes" Raylene nodded.

Mel looked at her friend closely. This time there was no fear like the first time. Now there was a quiet determination in Raylene's eyes.

For the next three days, Dawson thought and pondered over where things were going with Raylene. It was a route he had never intended; and one that both troubled and excited him. She made him feel in ways he had never felt before; but the nagging thought this was his sister kept bubbling to the surface. Finally, just when he thought he had worked up the nerve to talk to her; Raylene floored him once again.

Coming home from working second shift, everyone in the house was sleeping and Dawson quietly picked his way through the darkness to his room. Closing the door he flipped on the light and then he stepped to his desk to drop his keys. Sitting on his desk was the hundred dollars he had given Raylene for being his prom date. It was resting on a note that he could tell was her flourish.

His heart sank as he picked up the hundred, and then the note. She was calling it off, he thought. Like him, the reality of what they were doing, the harsh truth; was simply too much he thought. While his heart ached, he knew she was right. Then he looked down at the note.

'I want to do this because I choose too, not because you paid me.'

As Raylene's words sank in Dawson wasn't sure whether he was scared of what was happening, or thrilled that it simply was happening. For the first time, he was connecting with someone of the opposite sex and the thought of losing that made his stomach lurch. No, he couldn't call it off now; not when it was clear she wanted this as much as he did.

For the next week his father kept going on and on about the upcoming prom and Dawson's date. Every time he bragged about 'his boy' bagging some hot high school girl; Raylene would just stare at him and then shake her head. It was so bad his father gave him money for a tuxedo, and bought him a fresh box of condoms; which he flaunted at the dinner table making Dawson blush crimson as Raylene looked on.

That night he found the box of condoms sitting on his desk opened and now empty; all of them were removed and gone. The note with them was in Raylene's flourish again as he read.

'You won't need these so I got rid of them.' She had written.

Of course I won't need them, she's my sister you ass; he thought. At least Raylene seemed to finally understand the gravity of the road they were traveling. That was until he stood in Mel's house waiting for her; and she came down the stairs this time.

His first sight was red painted toes in a pair of strapped high heels. As she descended his eyes traveled up her calves and lower legs, to the expanse of firm tanned thighs. The hem of her rose dress ended just above mid thigh; low enough to be proper; but high enough to create the threat if she bent or moved wrong, so much hidden would be revealed.

By two more steps he didn't know which way to look, that firm ass that the skirt flowed over; or the taut belly clearly visible through the rose lace of her top. It was so sheer Dawson could see the glint of silver from her belly button piercing.

But it was when she hit the landing that Dawson stopped breathing. The rose lace continued up and over the curve of her breasts; the sheerness highlighting the globes of flesh they barely hid; the dress had just enough thickness at the right two spots to hide the caps of breasts, taking the nipples from his view. There was no bra; there couldn't be, he realized. The top was tied in a single bow at her neck; and the back, well there wasn't one. Bare tanned skin ran the full length down to just barely above the crack of her ass, mute confirmation she wasn't wearing a bra; and either she had no panties on or was wearing a thong.

"You can breathe now" Mel's amused voice sounded in his ear.

"Oh my God" Dawson let out with his held breathe. Raylene looked at him in surprise. "You're beautiful" he said more softly.

Raylene held onto the stair rail and lifted one leg to adjust a strap on her heel; Dawson barely held in the moan when the movement revealed the control top of her nylons. Real nylons, he thought not pantyhose but real fucking nylons.

"Thank you" Raylene gave a demure smile. "Shall we?" she asked softly.

All through the drive Dawson couldn't tear his eyes from her; he was still in shock at how stunning this tomboy sister he had never noticed was. It didn't help that the obvious tent in his slacks showed his approval. Raylene said nothing as he kept stealing glances; she just sat quietly with her hands in her lap.

As they entered the dance hall that had been rented, Dawson felt like he was on cloud nine; there was no doubt the most beautiful girl here tonight, was on his arm. He had purposely given them an extra half hour so that people would already be present, and their entry would hopefully not be noticed by some; unfortunately he was wrong.

"Yo Dawbag!" rang out behind them; and Dawson felt Raylene stiffen in his arm.

"Hey Ricky" Dawson sighed.

"How much did it cost you to hire this beauty" the boy behind them laughed.

Before Dawson could retort Raylene spun on her high heels and faced the young man. One eye brow arched as she gazed at the well dressed classmate.

"Who is this?" her voice dripped acid as she looked at him.

"This is Ricky." Dawson said. "Ricky this is my date Ray."

"Ray" the boy scoffed; "What girl goes by the name Ray."

"It's Raylene to you little man" her voice hissed. Her hand shot out and nails dug into the crotch of his slacks. "Only Dawson calls me Ray; say it again and I'll rip this little dick off and shove it down your throat" she growled.

Rickey's eyes went wide when nails dug through the cloth of his slacks, sending a lance of pain through his groin. Raylene stepped closer and lowered her voice so only Ricky and Dawson could hear.

"He's got twice the cock you have little man; and I should know I've sucked it dry" she hissed.

"I think it's time we danced" Raylene released her grip and turned to Dawson. "Shall we?"

"Holy fuck" Dawson let out his breath as the two entered the dance floor.

He wrapped his arms around Ray and pulled her close. It was such a contrast to him; the swiftness and power he had seen in her reaction to Ricky; and the soft feminine form he now held.

Dawson reveled in Raylene's closeness as she never was far from his side. Small touches from her hands, the smell of her hair when they danced; all of it made the evening pass like a swift bolt of lightning. He had lost count of how many dances there had been; both fast and slow; and as the band began to play the midnight lovers song, he knew what he wanted.

Extending his hand he led his sister to the dance floor and once again wrapped her in his arms. He could hear a thrum of approval deep in her throat as her body molded perfectly to his.

"This has been the most perfect night, thank you" he whispered into her hair.

"You know we are in trouble." Ray's voice was a soft murmur.

"I knew that the first night." Dawson admitted.

"Do you know what you're saying?" she asked against his chest.

Dawson reached down and tilted her chin up until their eyes met. "I love you" he whispered softly.

Raylene made no effort to fight as his lips descended on hers; she couldn't. His tongue slipped into her mouth, she felt one of his hands slide lower, all but cupping the cheek of her ass. She knew this was so wrong; and yet their kiss lit a fire in her belly she had never felt before. As their lips parted, she looked into his eyes.

"We need to leave" she said softly.

Dawson nodded; and the two headed over to gather their things from their table. Raylene was silent as they headed for his truck, Dawson wanted to ask what she was thinking, but was terrified of her answer. As he slid into the driver seat, Raylene looked over at him.

"You rented a room" it was a statement not a question. Dawson could only nod in reply.

"You're not wearing panties" Dawson didn't even look at her; instead he stared out the windshield.

"I think you need to drive...now" Raylene told him.

The drive to the hotel was silent, and Raylene never left his side as he checked in. Together they rode the elevator to the fifth floor and walked down the hall to the room door. Ray used the key card and opened the door; he stepped into the dark room and looked back at Raylene standing on the threshold.

"Are you all right?" Are you sure?" he asked nervously.

"I've never been surer." She looked at him. "Dawson...I cross that threshold I'm no longer your sister...I'm your date." She stared at him. "I'm not a one-time girl Dawson" she said softly. "I can't be, do you understand."

Dawson reached out and gently took her hand; and then swiftly jerked her forward. With a squeak Raylene half stumbled through the door and into the room, plunging into darkness as the door.

"Daw..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" her words turning to a moan as his lips smashed into hers, his weight pinning her to the wall beside the door.

"Oh God yessssss" Ray moaned as his lips began to travel down her neck.

"God I want you" Dawson disembodied voice echoed in the dark.

"Then take me...own me" Ray moaned as his hot lips traveled over the lace of her dress.

Like frenzied animals they tore at the others clothes. His jacket went flying to the floor, followed by his shirt; as Dawson pulled the bow at the back of her neck, causing the top of her dress to fall free.

"Oh God suck them" Ray moaned as hot lips wrapped around her rock hard nipple.

Raylene shimmied her hips as Dawson tugged her dress down; at the same time her nails clawed at the front of his slacks. Dawson moaned as he felt her hand wrap around his rigid cock.

"Fuck you're so hard" Raylene whispered.

Dawson released her nipple and rose up, pinning her against the wall. His hips ground into hers as his cock searched for her opening.

"No" Raylene husked as her hands pressed against his chest. "Not like this" she told him.

He heard her hand sliding along the wall, and then the dim light of the entry way to the room came on. Raylene looked around and saw the bed; taking Dawson by the hand she led him over and had him stretch out on the bed on his back.

Raylene leaned over and tapped the base of the bedside lamp, bringing it to life. Dawson blinked and his eyes adjusted to the light as a nude Raylene climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips.

He watched as she reached down and gripped his cock, holding it upright, her hips easing down until the tip nestled into her dark hairs; he could feel her moisture seeping onto his cock head as she positioned herself.

"I want to see your face" Raylene said "I want to see you when you slide inside me" she husked. "You are the first...and only...man who will ever be inside me; do you understand" she stared down into his eyes.

Dawson opened his mouth to answer, but all he got out was a low guttural moan as pure heat surrounded his cock. It started at the tip and slowly slid down until he felt her pelvis grind into his.

"Oh God yessssssssss" Dawson groaned.

"Oh my fucking God" Raylene breathed out.

For the next ten minutes neither could speak as Raylene rose and fell on him. Sucking noises filled the room, and the smell of their sex hung in the air as she rode him.

"Oh God...Dawson...never felt...oh shit...I'm going to cum...I never..." Raylene began to babble as her body bounced faster and faster.

Dawson reached up and gripped her hips, watching her face; he waited, and just as her body began to violently tremble; he pulled down on her, impaling her on his thick cock.

"AWWWW FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKK" Raylene screamed as her body convulsed.

Her hands slapped down on his bare chest, her nails digging into his skin. He felt her thighs quiver as they tightened around him. A hot splash of fluids across his groin drenched him in her juices. Her body slowly eased down until her head rested next to his; her breasts pressing into his sweaty skin.

Neither was moving and yet he felt her walls squeeze and relax around his cock as waves rolled over her. It felt like she was milking his cock, and he could feel his balls begin to ache. His dick started to swell and he knew he was hitting his limit.

"Ray...oh God" he moaned. "You need to get off...I can't...oh fuck..." he moaned into her ear.